Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Back to the Past ❯ Chapter twenty-nine: Guarding Sakura ( Chapter 29 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sakura was escorted to the two elder counsel members of Konoha with ANBU following her step by step to them. Stopping to heal some fellow ninjas, Sakura thought about the third Hokage death by Orochimaru's hands, and how he gave her one last mission do to before he truly pass on, while the Hokage give the ANBU one last mission too.

Giving them a mission to guard her and make sure she got to the counsel members to tell them about the third's decided with the fifth Hokage. But come on, she was a jounin in a genin's body, skilled kunoichi for the village.

But she never said anything about them following her at all; she knew that they won't stop until she told the counsel members.

"Miss. Haruno," One ANBU said following her as he looks around the places to see the village was much burnt.

"Yes," Sakura replied to the ANBU that just said something to her.

"We should really getting going to the counsel," he said.

Sakura nodded her head at him, and finished off the ninja that she was healing, standing up. Sakura rock a bit from her chakra lost, but didn't fall. Nodding her head back at them, she started too walked to the counsel was.

When she got there, the counsel look at their village along them was Danzo, the man that would be a problem in the future and all, but said nothing about it.

Koharu and Homura were the counsel members to Konoha, now Sakura had to tell them about the third decide about having Tsunade as the fifth but not only that she was going to be the stand in Hokage until she came into her role. "Just great" Sakura thought at this.

"Koharu and Homura," Sakura said as she bowed to them. "I have instructions from the third Hokage to tell you."

They both nodded their head at her to continue, Sakura nodded her head at them then started to talk. " By the third Hokage, he was chosen Lady Tsunade to be his replacement as the Hokage, while a team is looking for her, he said that I would be the replacement until Lady Tsunade comes to the village and if not I can pick the fifth Hokage."

Homura and Koharu looked at her, and then to the ANBU team that all nodded their heads at the information while Danzo was in rage about this detail, he wanted to be Hokage. But this girl was to be the replacement until Lady Tsunade comes to claim her title. "Just fucking great" he thought about it.

"What is your name?" Koharu asked while she took a look at this kunoichi with pink hair.

"My name is Sakura Haruno," Sakura replied as she told Koharu.

"What! you only twelve years old!" Danzo yelled.

"We can't leave a twelve year old in charge," Homura urged out to them.

Sakura shook her head at this and turned the necklace and ring to the right places to summon her future Hokage and theirs.

"Homura and Koharu, this is not just any twelve year old, meet Sakura Haruno from your future." Tsunade said from the future. "I had sent her back to stop major situations and currents as it deems to be necessary. I told her not to inform anymore but she did, in the end it was for the best, the third Hokage would have dead either way."

Koharu and Homura look shocked as to this hologram and all, the words from Tsunade ring from her to their ears, and nodded their heads at this choose her Sakura to be the temporary Hokage until Tsunade can be found and brought back.

"Hokage-sama," they said to Sakura and bowed to her as they waited for her orders.

"I will not follow a little girl with pink hair? ROOT!" As many of his Root ANBU came into the area to attack.

"Danzo I knew this would happen but no one get in my way," Sakura order as she turned the necklace and ring two more times and reverted back into her eighteen year old self. Sakura remember what Mr. Nara said about the necklace and the ring to could turn her back into her true form.

Sakura felt her chakra levels back at what they were before the mission to the past, she grin at them all. "You want to attack me then go right ahead."

Hoards of twenty ninjas from Root started their attack on Sakura, was she just smirked at him, only her friends and her future Neji came running to the area, she was in. Sakura quickly jab to her right and then left fast, taking out two Root ANBU fast and swiftly. She took out some kunai's and thrown them at the Root while she gather her chakra and made it into invisible chakra strings. Sakura leaned this from Chiyo-sama and Kankuro on her trips to Suna.

Twisting them around she catches most of the Root Ninja's in them including Danzo along them. While she had some sweat drops coming down her face, she grinned at them all.

"Had enough yet?" Sakura mocked asked to them. "Not even ANBU can get out of them, try all you want."

Sakura watches the Root ANBU trying to get out of her chakra strings when she felt more ANBU land around the other group, behind her. Hearing some whispering, she smirked at the gasp from behind her.

While the other Root ANBU was looking to her, they started to attack when she dodge the kicks and punches that they thrown at her, while she didn't notice one of them got behind her.

Until she felt drip's on her back, looking around to see one with a bloodied sword in its head, she knew that one of her ANBU took care of him.

"My order is to lock them up until Tsunade comes and deals with them in one month, if she is not here by then it will be me." Sakura said with in a tone that said "my word is law".

The ANBU nodded their heads, as they walked over to the root ANBU and Danzo, taking them to a prison, leaving Sakura looking tried and exhausted.

"Next on this business, Jiraiya," Sakura said.

Jiraiya comes out, and looks at Sakura.

"Come to the Hokage office in two hours, that should give you sometime to get cleaned and all, Same with you Naruto," Sakura ordered.

"Why miss?" Jiraiya asked.

Sakura opened her mouth to reply but was stop by Homura and Koharu" Jiraiya this is the temporary Hokage, you will show some respect to her."

The rest of the ninjas gasp at this and looked at the pink haired woman. Then they all bowed to her.

"Next on this situation, the people are to be in the shelters until it is time for them to come out. ANBU you are needed to patrol around the village, please do it in teams and switch every four hours to get some rest." While she was them nod to her and then disappeared from sight. "Jounin, Chunin and Genin's you are to help rebuild the village." Seeing that they nodded at her, she turned to walk to the Hokage office with the group of ANBU still following her.

Sakura turned back to them and smiled" What one stops him from killing me?"

The ANBU leader step out and said"I did Sakura-sama"

"Well, thank you and just call me Sakura not Sakura-sama or Sakura-san or even Hokage-sama. I'm not that old." Sakura smiled at them while she said it.

A few minutes after, Sakura was in the Hokage office and was sitting at the desk with scrolls around her looking and reading through each of them. Hearing the door knock, she stops and said "Come in"

The door opened up to see Jiraiya and Naruto walking into the room. "Now, Jiraiya you are Tsunade team mate?"

"Yes." Jiraiya said not knowing where this is going.

"Good, you know where she is? this is from the third Hokage. He said that Tsunade is going to be the next Hokage. This is your mission with Naruto. You are wondering why I'm sending you with a genin. Right?"

"Yes Hokage-sama," he replied.

"Naruto will be your student, teach him." Sakura said.

As they faces went in shock, Sakura giggled at the faces and signed" Jiraiya and Naruto you meet soon, in my time I mean."

So Sakura-chan this man is Jiraiya the man that will teach me the Rasengan and others cool techniques?" Naruto said as he knew the story.

"Yes, he will be, I hope still." Sakura said as she looked over at Jiraiya.

"Well what are you waiting for go and find Tsunade," Sakura ordered them to go.

Watching them as their leave, Sakura stood up and walked out of the room and down the halls and out of the building. She needs to see her babies and now. Racing towards the hospital, she smiled at all the ninjas that were working on the village.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Oh also has anyone wonder where is the past Sakura yet? You will see her later. Bye