Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Naruto ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was almost the end of the battle at the `Valley of the end' Sasuke was only a hair's inch away from killing Naruto but something strange happened. Naruto felt boundless energy flow into him and all of the sudden; he shot out a huge blast of the energy knocking the traitor away from him. When the smoke cleared, Sasuke looked over and saw his opponent. He was standing at 7 feet tall, his orange jacket was ripped off, his black T-shirt was now a muscle shirt, his pants were shorts, but the main thing was he was a kitsune. (1)

He was golden blonde with 9 tails coming from his tail bone but his eyes were still crystal blue. He looked at Uchiha and smirked while cracking his knuckles. “Now, where were we?” He said in a smooth, rich tone Sasuke smirked.

“I was about to kill you.” He said, he rushed Naruto with the chidori but the kitsune was ready for him and rushed him. He went right through him, with his arms back and head down.

It's over.” He said, Sasuke's wings were cut off and he dropped to the ground, changing back to normal.


Meanwhile, someone sensed Naruto's transformation. He was huge, had dirty blond hair and a blue eye the other one had a scar over it. He was dressed in a tank top, pants and boots. He was driving an armored van, `what the hell?' he thought, `that felt like Minato.' So he drove over to where the fight was.


Meanwhile Naruto collapsed on to the ground with the heel of his foot on Sasuke's back; he deformed back to normal and closed his eyes to talk to Kyubi.


“Kyubi, we need to talk.” He said, he was in a large room and a gorgeous red headed woman chained at her ankle was sitting down reading a scroll. She was in a bed when her mate saw her.

What is it Naruto-kit?” She said, he told her everything about what happened.

“Did you know about this?” He asked, she looked at him and sighed.

Yes, yes I did.” She said, “I know but why didn't I say anything? Because I didn't think you had got your father's powers.” Naruto understood and lay down with her.


Meanwhile the van came rolling up and the man climbed out of it. “There he is, Jane help me with him.” He said and a gorgeous blonde woman got out, she was in a motorcycle jacket, slacks, boots and a belly shirt. They picked Naruto up and placed him into the van, and then they took off and headed for the Kingdom of Zoanthopes.


Later Kakashi, Shikamaru and Neji had showed up. The only person they saw was Sasuke, “Where's Naruto?” Said Kakashi, the others shrugged, they headed back to the village to tell Tsunade what happened.


Meanwhile Naruto started to awake to the feeling of someone stroking his hair he opened his eyes and saw a hot young woman with short blonde hair and blue eyes, she was dressed in a red mini dress, a black bustier and thong, and a pair of knee high boots. He was about to panic but she calmed him down. “It's alright,” she said with an English accent.

“What's going on? Where am I?” he said. “Who are you?”

“My name's Jenny Burtroy.” She said, “I'm just like you.”

“Huh?”

“You turned in a handsome, sexy, tall fox zoanthope.” She grabbed his arm and slightly turned it there she saw the fox zoanthope tattoo on the outside of it.

“I always thought that it was a birthmark.”

“It is it also shows what you are.”

“Where are we going?” that was when they heard the driver.

“We're headed for the Kingdom of the Zoanthopes. We're going to meet up with Cronos Orma. He's the prince the country; he'll tell you what's going on.” He said.

“Who are you?”

“I'm Alan Gado, but call me Gado.” He said, and then Jenny spoke up.

“That's his daughter Jane.” She pointed to the person that had the `shotgun' seat.

“Hi, call me Shina.”

“That's Alice Nonomura,” she was in a white and purple outfit. With brown hair and eyes.

“Hi Naruto, it's nice to meet you. Wow, you're cute.” She kissed him on the cheek, Jenny rolled her eyes.

“This is her younger sister, Uriko.” She was in a jacket so big, she was swimming in it, and a pair of bike shorts. She had light brown hair and hazel eyes.

“Hello,” she said.

“We'll introduce you to the others later.” Said Jenny, so they continued on their way.


“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T SEE HIM?” Yelled Tsunade, the female hokage was pissed off that her son, the person he loves more that than life itself, went missing and hasn't been found.

“Well, he must've knocked Sasuke out so that we could return him here.” Said Kakashi, “but when we showed up he was gone.”

“Dammit, find him!”


Later in the Kingdom of the Zoanthopes, Naruto had met Prince Cronos and he welcomed Naruto in the kingdom. During his time there he trained, exercised and got stronger. Then one day a visitor from the Kingdom of Metal had seen one of Cronos' knights. `That's Naruto.' She thought, and then she went over to someone to talk to them. “Excuse me?” She asked a young woman, she had platinum blond hair blue eyes; she was in black outfit she looked over to the woman.

“Who is that young man?” She asked.

“He's a new knight of Prince Cronos, his name is Naruto.” The woman said.

“Do you think I could meet with him? Please?”

“Sure, I'll get him if you want, Lady Kushina.” She said Lady or Princess Kushina Delmo had just laid her eyes on her son for the first time in 15 years.

“No, I'll ask Cronos to speak with him later.” She said she was dressed in a shirt, slacks, boots and a cape. She had raven black hair and blue eyes. She was tall and very well built tears were slowly falling out of her eyes. `I'm sorry my son.'


Later Cronos and Kushina were talking to each other, “Cronos there is someone I wish to talk to. If you don't mind.”

“Who is it?” He said.

“He's one of your knights, your newest one.”

“Oh you mean Naruto,” then it hit him. “You're his mother aren't you?” She nodded with tears falling. “I'll call for him, Yugo go and get Naruto.”

“Sure thing, Cronos.” Said the wolf zoanthope, a minute later he came back with his friend. He was now in a yellow trench coat fastened over his bare chest, black leather slacks and boots. He bowed to Cronos, Cronos bowed back.

“What can I do for you?” He asked, just then he was tackled into a huge hug by Kushina.

“Uh, Naruto I want you meet Princess Kushina Delmo from the Kingdom of Metal.” He said, “She's also your mother.”

“M-Mom?” He said and she hugged her son tighter until he was turning blue from lack of oxygen.

TBC

Notes: 1) A humanoid fox.