Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ C.H.E.E.S.E ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
C.H.E.E.S.E.
By: Noki

Hello ya'll! ^_~ Dun own Naruto, sadly probably never will....^^;;; This'll be a Kakashi/AU fic with two created characters (One name I took from Kishimoto-sensei and the other I invented) I took it down from my other name and re-did it since it sucked, I barely had any knowledge of the series, and I wrote 9 chapters in one night so they all were bad. Tee...;p Yes, the title is C.H.E.E.S.E. Everyone will understand in due time.

~*~*~*~*~*

The silver haired Jounin turned the page to his beloved Make-Out Paradise while walking down a long road. He yawned, trying to rub the sleepiness from his eyes while keeping his attention to the book. Sodaime had him take up a mission near nightfall, it's amazing he got back this early the next day, going all the way to another country and back. He had to train his students later this morning- they would already be waiting for him over by the bridge. They could always wait longer like everyday, right?

Kakashi paused from his rythmic steps to slip the book into his back pouch for later view. He glanced over at the morning fog that enveloped him, obscuring regular vision of the horizon. The sun had failed to rise as of yet, making the fog seem even more difficult to travel threw. Of course he was a ninja and things like weather could be used in advantage of ambusing someone- but he wasn't planning on ambusing anyone any time soon. Also being with the ANBU at one point, Kakashi could easily navigate his way.
He sighed irritably while sitting down on the ground and leaning back against a tree. He was tired, and probably only 5 miles from Konoha, he figured he might as well rest his eyes for a while- no point in coming home completely bushed.
"Well, at least I have a real excuse to be late...not like they'll believe me anyways..." He closed his eyes and listened to the early bird's chirp and the cricket's symphony fade away before falling asleep...

A small gloomy girl trudged her feet threw the grass, the sun to her back. She had emerald green eyes like Sakura, but she had light brown hair that glistened from the sun behind her. She flopped down on the ground and pulled her knees up to her chest protectively while sniffling back tears. Perhaps just a few years younger than Naruto, Sakura, or Sasuke, she clenched her black shirt with white streaks falling down from her shoulders.
"D-Daddy..." She sobbed out while whipping away the tears from her eyes.

Mmmm....cupcake. Oh, sorry this is short, I want to build up suspense. Next chapter be up soon!