Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Twelve ❯ Time Travel 1 ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cursed Twelve 2 Time Travel
Chapter 1
Little Gaara
 
INSIDE SAMUNO'S HEAD:
Samuno opened her eyes to find herself standing in the center of a town street. It seemed to be a town in the middle of the desert by the look of things, and the heat.
"Oh great, there went our ball," a little boy's voice complained.
"Now look what you did," a girl complained. "Go get it!"
"I ain't climbing u-…" the boy's voice suddenly stopped.
Samuno walked to the corner in order to investigate; what she saw was amazing. A rubber ball, obviously the one the kids had lost, was floating down in the air on a little patch of sand. It landed in a little redheaded boy's hands and he offered it to the others.
"Oh no, it's Gaara of the Desert!" one boy shouted as they started to run away.
"Don't run," the red-haired boy cried out as sand followed them.
The sand successfully snagged a girl by her leg. She looked back at the redhead with fear in her eyes.
"Let me go!" she cried as she tried to get away.
"I said 'don't run'!" the redhead complained as a wave of sand went in for the attack.
Oh no, that girl! Samuno thought as she moved to step in.
Luckily, a man was already protecting the girl. The sand hit him and separated. When the man was revealed again he had gashes in his arms and a cut on his forehead, the blood was already covering his face.
"Master Gaara, please stop this," the man begged.
"Yashamaru," the young boy known as Gaara stated, his eyes widening.
"Are you all right?" Samuno interrupted, not being about to hold herself back from stepping forward.
"Who are you?" the bleeding man, identified as Yashamaru, asked.
"My name is Samuno, but that doesn't matter right now, you're injured. You need to let me look at that immediately," Samuno stated.
"You know stuff about healing?" Yashamaru asked, impressed.
Samuno nods. "Yes, I was taught by Lady Tsunade when I was about his age," she answered, referring to Gaara. "Unfortunately, my talents come and go in that department, so it's probably safer to just bandage you up before too much of this sand gets in those wounds."
"Yeah, probably," Yashamaru smiled.
Samuno reached into her ninja pouch where most people carry their kunai knives or explosive tags and pulled out an alcohol wipe pack and a few sterile bandages.
"This may sting a little," she warned as she opens an alcohol wipe. "Ready?"
Yashamaru nodded and so she wiped away at the cut on his forehead with the alcohol wipe.
"Ow," he winced. "Master Gaara, please go wait for me at home, I won't be long."
"Yes, Yashamaru," Gaara responded sadly as he left.
Samuno finished cleaning the wounds and bandaging Yashamaru up in no time.
"So, where are we anyway?" she asked as she helped him up.