Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Damn You ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Tightening her grip on the tear soaked pillow, Ino's body was racked with another sob.

"Damn you Akatsuki..." she cried, tightening her eyes to shut out the light that was streaming through her window.

"Konohagakure! As your Rokudaime Hokage, it is my pleasure to announce that Akatsuki has finally perished! Uchiha Sasuke has had his revenge, and the former member, Orochimaru, has been killed! Today shall be proclaimed a new holiday!" The tall blonde man shouted. Behind him, a slightly shorter, and quite large-breasted woman stepped up and fixed the red hat on top of the man's head.

Ino, who had been standing with her pink haired friend suddenly turned and ran back towards her apartment.

"Damn you, damn you, damn you!" She shouted, punching her pillow with every word.

Rolling over in her bed, still cuddling the damp pillow, Ino placed her right hand gently on her flat stomach.

"Damn you. You left us alone." She said, softly this time.

Knock knock.

"Ino? Ino-buta, are you home? Hello?" Sakura's voice floated throughout Ino's small apartment.

Not moving, Ino ignored the persistant knockings. When Sakura finally gave up, Ino waited another ten minutes before moving again.

Moving her left hand to join her right, and still hugging the pillow, she gazed at the long black jacket with red and white clouds sewn onto it, hanging on a hook by her closet. She had been given the cloak during a raid in the spring as a present and a promise.

Ino scrunched her nose up and started to sob again.

"Damn you Uchiha Itachi. Damn you."


~~~~~~~~Disclaimer: Naruto and all related characters belong to Kishimoto, not me.