Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Faith ❯ The Mysterious Kyu ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 3: The Mysterious Kyu
When Kyu woke again, he noticed that he was in a bedroom of some sorts, the wall were painted a neutral blue with a neutral green trim, sitting up he let the dark blue blanket fall back on the bed, looking around he noticed a desk that was covered in paper and pens.
On the desk beside him was a note and some folded clothes picking up the note he started to read it.
Dear Kyu,
I notice that your clothes where not in the best of shape so these are for you, there is a shower to your left when you exit the room if you want to shower, also dinner is at five, I'll introduce you to the family than.
Itachi'

Kyu frowned abit, he was never good around people, but he had no choice he guessed, moving slightly he placed his feet on the floor and stood, stretching he popped his bones back into place, walked over to the chair and picked up the clothes and headed for the showed, soon the smell of oranges and lavender filled the small bathroom as Kyu stepped out of the shower.
He stepped out and proceed to dry himself off than he looked in the mirror, he noticed how much he had changed, no longer his hair was blonde but red as death itself, his eyes were a darker blue, he didn't have the whisker marks on his cheeks, he still had his Anbu tattoo on his left bicep, rumming through the medical cabinet, he found a couple bandages and warped them around the tattoo, better safe than sorry.
Turning to the clothes now, he but the baggy black pants on, he than put the long fishnet shirt on than put on the dark blue shirt on that just barely covered the bandage, the shirt had the clan's fan on the left breast pocket, finding a comb he brushed his hair than tied it back with a spare hair tie he found on the sink.
Walking out of the bathroom, he glanced at the clock that was on the wall...4:45..crap Itachi's family would be having dinner soon, thankful for visiting Saskue so many time in his own world...he found the dinning room easily.
Itachi looked up and seen Kyu than smiled than stood and brought Kyu over to where his farther was sitting.
"Farther this is Kyu.."
"Uzumaki Sir, Kyu Uzumaki"
"Ah, abit of military training eh? I'm starting to like you Kyu, my eldest here has told me about your predicament, your are welcome to stay here as long as you like" said Fugaku.
Kyu than bowed abit out of respect than stood. "Thank you Mr. Uchiha"
Fugaku laughed abit than motion both boys to sit than turned to Kyu. "Please call me Fugaku"
Kyu had nodded abit than his stomach growled and everyone started to laugh, Mikoto came in and placed the food on the table and looked around and noticed one of the family was missing.
"Itachi, where is your brother?"
Itachi had blinked slightly. "I don't know, I haven't seen him all day want me to go look for him?"
"Yes please, it's not like him to be late for dinner without calling"
Kyu had blinked than got up with Itachi. "I'll go help him look, two is always better than one"
"Good point, I hope that he isn't hurt" said Mikoto.
"I'm sure he is fine mom" said Itachi now getting up and gone with Kyu to find Sasuke.
After getting the description of what Sasuke was wearing that day, both Kyu and Itachi spilt up, soon Kyu could smell the familiar scent of the familiar Raman bar and was tempted to stop in and grab something to eat, but shaking his head he reaememberd that he had to find Sasuke, passing by the cemetery he heard someone crying, blinking, he walked into the cemetery and soon came upon Sasuke kneeling near a grave.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
Sasuke stopped crying all of a sudden but still the tears fell, Sasuke noticed the tall red haired man wearing Uchiha clan's symbol on his shirt but he never saw the man before in his life.
"Who are you?" asked Sasuke, rubbing his eyes to dry his eyes.
"Names Kyu Uzamaki and I guess your Itcahi's little brother Sasuke" said Kyu now taking a sit on a bench looking at the 12 year old who had the headband of the leaf village around his forehead.
Sasuke had blinked slightly. "Nine Whirlpool?"
Kyu chuckled than ruffled Sasuke's hair some. "My parents gave me an odd name I know, so what was the reason you was crying?"
Sasuke stood and was now sitting on the bench beside Kyu and looked at the grave in front of him.
"The only friend that I had died.."
"What was his name?"
"Naruto Uzumaki...he was the only one that understood me but he got sick one day and he didn't get better than he soon passed away and he was going to teach me some of the jutsu's he knew"
Kyu had sighed than looked at the grave than to Sasuke than grinned. "Tell you what, I'll be your friend and I'll teach you a few jutsu’s that I know"
Sasuke looked at Kyu and smiled bright and nodded.
"Alright you promise you won't tell my folks about me crying?. They think it is a sign of weakness.."
"I promise, I won't tell a soul"
"Good, now let's go Kyu I'm starveling!"
Kyu laughed and than stood with Sasuke and started to walk to the mansion with Sasuke, unaware that someone was watching them. Wondering who this red haired person was.