Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Far End ❯ Volume One, Chapter Two: Black Cat ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Black Cat
-Katsuya-
I’m a creep. I have no village; I have no family. I have nothing to my name. However, I always see her. She reminded me of my lost love.
Twelve Years Later
Sakura looked down at Chiyo as she slept. She shook her head at her daughter. He put her in this state years before she was born. Chiyo survived birth, but has to have a tube in her heart. Sakura drew in a breath.
This is the least I can do for her, she thought. The woman held her hand over her daughter’s chest.
Twelve Years Ago
He’s always loved her when he first saw her. The boy couldn’t approach her in the beginning. She had eyes for another. He would never loved her, however. Sasuke doesn’t have an interest in anyone. The boy himself wanted to express how he felt to her.
All he could do foe now was watch.
Twelve Years Later
Sakura focused her energy in her daughter’s heart. The doctors were good, but it wasn’t enough. She worked every night to keep her daughter healthy. Sakura could feel the heart healing up. Suddenly, the door opened behind her.
Twelve Years Ago
He didn’t know how to approach her at first. Sakura’s violence frightened him. However, he felt that she had a hint of tenderness in her soul. One day, he decided to introduce himself to her. However, he didn’t know how to go about doing this. The opportunity came to him in an unexpected way.
Sasuke paused and held up his dagger. The other two of Team 7 looked up.
“What is it?” Naruto asked. Sasuke didn’t answer.
“Come out and show yourself!” the ninja shouted. He chucked the dagger at the tree. The boy leapt to his feet in shock.
“Don’t kill me!” he yelled with his hands in the air, “My name is Toru Katsuya and I am unarmed with no village to my name!” He noticed the odd look on Sakura’s face as she looked at him with her own dagger raised.
Twelve Years Later
Sakura sat back on her daughter’s bedroom floor and breathed out. That should hold for now, she thought.
“What are you doing up this later?” someone whispered from the doorway. She whipped around to see Naruto standing inches away, watching her.
Chapter Two