Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gaara's Love ❯ Shina's Healing &Gaara's Anger ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
A/N:Hey it's me srry i havent written in a loooong time but i had a few problems with school but here is the next chapter and i know Gaara's a bit OOC but please no flames because flames will be used to distroy the world:evil laugh:
Gaara:Well since Shina is laughing i guess i have to do the disclamer Shina doesn't own the naruto characters only the character version of herself and this story plot.
Sakura:and on with the story.
KEY
"weeee"=talking /weeee/=demon talking to host.
'weeee'=thinking (A/N:weeee:)=authors notes in story

Gaara's Love

Chapter Two:Shina's Delima & Gaara's Offer


After getting to the house he ran quickly to the living room and layed Shina on the couch before he ran to Sasuke and Sakura's room and knocking on the door really hard."Sakura!Sakura!"he called since he knew Sakura was a skilled medicnin.When Sakura opened the door with a worried look on her face that only intensifed when she saw the look on gaara's normaly expressionless face."Gaara whats wrong?"She asks worried."It's shina she's..."He got cut off by sasuke saying,"Sakura whats wrong?"he ask's then sees Gaara's face actualy looking worried."What happend Gaara?"Sasuke and Sakura ask at the same time."Shina's injured!"he finaly got out with anger and frustration and worry in his voice."Where is she?"asked Sakura in a scared tone as she rushed back into the room to get her pouch that has her medical supplies in it."I put her on the chouch in the living room."he said worry evideant in his voice.He followed Sakura to the living room with Sasuke behind him and watched the shock on Sasuke's and Sakura's face as she(A/N:she=sakura)rushed over to the chouch and kneeled beside her and started to heal Shina's internal wounds and slightly healing the external one's.
"What the yura happened to her?"asked Sakura as she worked."All i saw was Itachi,"Gaara spat the name out."standing over her grining like the maniac he is and straighting his clothes,I have a feeling that he raped her."he said angerly."He said he would return in six months."he said his eyes flashing dangerously from blue to black(A/N:his eyes turn black when he's pissed,it's a trate he got from shukaku.:)and a slightly growl in his voice.A little ways away from him Sasuke stood in shock at the fact that his brother possably raped his best friend's older sister.(A/N:i'm not gonna say who her brother is but she's two years older then one of the main characters and i'll give you a hint he has blond hair review if you wanna guess:)Sasuke started to growl and his eyes bled red and the sharigan almost formed.When Sakura finished healing Shina she stood up and turned towards Gaara and smiled slightly.
"Well i did what i could but she'll need to go to a hospital if anything worse developes but for now she's fine I am going to take her to her room and wash her off and dress her so she can sleep and not get sick from not having any clothes and....from what happened."she said and she turned to pick up shina's small blood and sand covered form and carefully picked her up.(A/N:sakura grew and is as tall as sasuke and he grew a few inches so she's tall and shinas the hight sasuke used to be yet she's a year older then him.:)She walked to shina room and used chakara strings to enter the room and closed the door and opened the door to the adjoining bathroom and walked in and carefully layed Shina on the floor so she could draw the bath.
When the bath was drawn she carefully picked Shina up again and placed her slowly in the water carefull not to jostle her injuries and started to wash her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
A/N:well thats all for now i'm tired and tomarrow i'm telling the guy i like that i like him so wish me luck.oh and R&R Ja Ne.