Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Garra's True brother ❯ Baby Genius ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto nor would I wish to.
Read and review PLEASE
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}< /div>
On the day Garra was born::
 
Doctors stood around and waited telling her to push but when the baby was born sand began together around him and doctor began to pick him up sand came from under them and pulled him under. The grown man scream made the baby giggle. His mother picked him up. “You're name shall be Garra” said his mother. The boy was quickly contained nd put into nursery. While the mother was being tended to another baby slipped from her womb. The room fell silent. The babys hair was black but his eyes where golden. She put him in her arms and nuzzled him. He giggled and she heard the door open. He was dressed in a green jumpsuit and wore the tools of a ninja. He headband was on of the village hidden in the sand. “That boy can not be shown to the village he will jeopardize the villages safety.” “How can you say that he is your son also!” A black chakra began to flow from the baby. He stared at the father while his golden eyes turned red and the chakra crawled towards him. In sudden movements the black chakra slammed him against the wall. The chakra receded back into the boy. The father hit the floor on all fors and coughed up blood. He stood and stared at the child. “His name shall be Akuma.” Two weeks passed and the mother made a startling discover. The boy could barely talk. He would say thins like pity or hello. The mother wanted to have Garra and Akuma to meet but their father forbid it. If two demons meet their instincts would tell them to fight. Months passed and the boy knew more than normal baby should he could speak like a two year old and began to question everything. As a year past the boy knew that he should be taught to fight. His mother knew what his father would say but she ktheory knew that her sons theory was true. “I will send you with caravan to a ninja village. I will soon follow go to the tall tower in the middle of the city. Do not stray from the path. Understand?” “Yes I understand”
In The Morning
“Akuma, wake up. The caravan is passing by. The boy immediately awoke and walked towards his mother. “I'll miss you Mommy” She cried and said, “I'll miss you too.” She rushed him from the house and a large man with bulging muscles picked him up as he approached a cart. “So this is Akuma. You don't look so evil” The man grinned as Akuma gazed at him with those golden eyes. The man put Akuma on his shoulder and climbed into the carriage. With not tears in her eyes the mother said goodbye to her son.
When Akuma went inside the carriage he noticed older boy playing a video game. “What game are you playing” asking Akuma. “Wh-what. Did that baby just talk?” “Quiet astonishing, is it not.” Said an old man sitting to the boy. He looked the boy up and down and kept repeating the word “extraordinary”. He stroked his white beard, then scratched his bald head. “Please let me see your palm” Akuma Extended his hand. The old man examined it. He gasped and quickly let it go. “You, my boy, will go through hardships.” Silence stod over the carriage for many minutes. This was until the older boy broke it. “By the way my name is Kaoru.” “Its nice to meet you” said Akuma. This Pleasant meeting was cut short by a woman scream, the giant man quickly got out of the carriage. Akuma could fintly hear his voice. “Hey leave us alone. We simply wish to pass through without fighting anyone.” He heard the man say. But he then heard the deep voice of a thug. “Listen, you bastard. Just give us the money and u can go” He also heard the snickering of three men. Akuma climbed out of the carriage and walked next to the giant man. “Let me take care of this” said Akuma. “oh so you're going to let a child fight your battles.” The crew of thugs began to laugh hysterically. Akuma's began to glow red and just like the day he was born black chakra seeped from his body. It began to creep over to the thugs. “I suggest you and that woman leave.” The giant man grabbed the woman's arm and ran back to the caravan. The men began to shake in fear. “It seems you people like to hurt others. Well I like to KILL THEM!!” On that sentence the dark chakra shot under them all. They tried to run but it had the covered there legs. It began to creep until it covered there entire body. “Welcome to the grave yard.” They began to scream as they were pulled under their screams made everyone in the caravan shudder. Akuma began to laugh manicly as he heard they screams die out.