Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gender Bending ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I know he doesn't like me.
 
Every time he looks at me, it's with disgust. I ignore him, but it's getting to the point where he's threatening me. I'm trying to ignore him, and I'm trying to do the same to him, but it isn't working at all.
 
I'll just try a different approach.
 
Sexy no jutsu was always a last resort, but it seems that I've come to that point in time where I'll do anything to make him notice me.
 
I had to make clothes, since I didn't want to be seen buying girls' clothes. That would be REALLY creepy.
 
I looked in the mirror at myself. I had to admit I did a nice job with the sewing. The clothes were tight and revealing. Just the way to go!
 
Sasuke can't resist me now!
 
My boobs were tightly fitted into the light blue blouse, and I smiled.
 
Poor Sasuke.

I had to hide my whiskers with foundation. If he touched me, it'd all come off. It was a huge risk, but it would be worth it.
 
I realized why girls wear such weird clothes.
 
They want Sasuke to like them too.
 
I stepped out from my apartment, and immediately felt people's eyes on me. I smiled as I strut down the street, my cleavage emphasized. My tight denim pants were cute, and I had never felt so funny.
 
I finally found Sasuke. He was sitting in the bright green grass, looking up at the painted sky. I sat beside him quickly, and he immediately scooted away.
 
Am I going too fast?
 
I looked over at him and he looked at me. His narrow obsidian eyes confused.
 
“Hi!” I smiled at him, and he said nothing.
 
“You're...Sasuke Uchiha?” I questioned. He nodded lightly.
 
“I thought so. All the girls are after you, you know,” I said. He smirked, scoffing quietly. Does he hate EVERYONE?
 
“I'm...Yumiko.” Sasuke quickly turned to me, looking me over. I had changed my hair color to hide my identity better. His narrow eyes thinned even more, and he turned away.
 
Did he see through me?
 
I suddenly felt queasy, and I looked down at my stomach. It was glowing a faint red.
 
I've never held the technique for this long! My chakra can't keep it still.
 
I stood abruptly to leave, but Sasuke came out and grabbed me by the arm, flinging me down into the grass. I gasped, and he watched me intently.
 
“You're the biggest idiot I've ever met.” I laughed quietly, trying to get up. He kept me down by putting a hand on my stomach, lifting up the fabric.
 
“Wait, stop!” I cried out, but he had already seen the ebony seal tattoo on my flat abdomen. He looked up at me, and I hid my face from him. Pulling my blouse down again, he sat beside me.
 
“Naruto, you are such a fool,” he was right. I am a fool.
 
“I hate girls.” I sat up on my elbows. But...I thought...
 
He placed a gentle kiss to my forehead before pulling a thumb across my cheeks to reveal the ebony whiskers forever marking my face. With a puff of smoke I changed back to myself. He threw a coat over me, keeping people from thinking I was a crossdresser. He stood, and I did with him. As he began to walk away, I yelled out to him:
 
“When do you want your coat back?”
 
“Whenever!”
 
“Why do you do this?”
 
“I might be asking you the same question!”
 
“I thought you hated my guts!”
 
“Well, you thought wrong!”
 
I stood atop that field with his coat around my shoulders. I smiled to myself.
 
He doesn't like girls?
 
Poor Sakura-chan.