Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ hakyoku ❯ sunagakure ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ok,so it isnt the same story as i said it what it was supposed to be,but who the hell gives a crap,right?
ok then....disclaimer:i dont own naruto,blah....blah....blah.....:(wish i did though):

"Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!"yelled a very familiar voice,which belonged to Urufu Uzumaki, son of the yondaime,which was also Naruto's father,as he tried to get the attention of konoha's number one,loud-mouthed,hyperactived,knuckel-headed ninja,as he was busy eating ramen,(at ichiraku's,of course)."What"came the reply,but was shouted too loud,for there was Urufu,already at the stand also ordering a large pork,miso ramen,with an egg in it."Geez,you dont have to yell"Urufu grumbled,but was smirking all the same,happy to have found his long,lost brother.Urufu was a well-muscled,but not outright buff,boy,he was 13 years old,with bandages from just below his elbow's under his black t-shirt,to his wrists,and some more from his knee's just below his white shorts,to his ankles.When he was at the hidden sea village,the boy was an anbu,so the village tested him,and found that that is where he sould stay,he also had an interesting jutsu,called the kaze ayatsuri,which allowed him to control the wind,and so was born konoha's legendary tornado.Since he also had the tatsumaki kyuushuu,which called forth six tornadoes,then surrounded his opponent,which he then appeared above them,and came down witha strike from his katana,then a tornado swiped him into the air,he did a sword slash to the chest verticaly,diagonaly,straight up,horozontily and back up again,then the opponent fell and all six tornadoes ran over him."Sorry"replied Naruto,who had a very sincere look on his face."it's ok"said Urufu."so what did you wan't?"...."Oh nothing special,just to tell you I have two passes to Sunagakure....do you want to come?"."Hmm....sure why not"."Great!!!,we leave at sunset,so pack your ramen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT SCENE
"Bye bye,obaachan!!!"shouted Naruto,laughing,"Obaachan am I,when you get back I am gonna beat you so hard that your going to be able to feel your every breath as a sharp pain in your chest,teme!!!!!!!!!!"."Haha,sure you will"Naruto laughed,but was actually very scared on the inside."Let's go,Naruto"."Duh,Urufu,"said Naruto,and they both dissapeared in a puff of smoke,only to reappear thirty feet away,on all fours,tree-hopping."When are we gonna get there!?"complained Naruto after 1 1/2 hours,"Soon,see we are passing the landmark now."replied a calm Urufu,as he checked out the surroundings."Oh...ok then."said an equally(for once)calm Naruto.So...Naruto..."said a very creepy voice,with a hint of malice in it."Huh,who said that?"replied a very creeped out Naruto."It is me....Gaara."replied Gaara."Holy shit!!!"yelled a very freaked out Naruto,who was wondering what the hell he wanted with him."What do you want from my brother,you creeped out sand teme!!!!"shouted a very angered Urufu,who didn't know about Gaara's...er....hobby's yet."Oh,Naruto....you have a very stupid friend,I see."replied Gaara,with a hint of a smile."Who pissed in your cheerio's this morning?"asked a very calm Urufu."Uhm,yeah Urufu,maybe you shouldn't have said that,he killed 17 of his fathers henchmen when he was six."whispered a very scared naruto"Holy shit!!!!"yelled Urufu"you knew that i was just kidding,....right?"."But of course,you will die soon anyway."said a very sinister sounding Gaara.
"Naruto,what are you doing here,anyway?"asked Gaara."We came because we have two passes to come here and see the sannin,who are here visiting."replied Naruto."We'll than,let us fight,to pass the time,Naruto?"asked Gaara,with a slight smirk."No Gaara,what about me?"asked Urufu."Fine then,meet me at the kazekage's mansion at three."."But of course,let's go Naruto."and with that they left a laughing Gaara.


So there is chapter one,oh and kaze ayatsuri means wind manipulation,and tatsumaki kyuushuu means tornadoes revenge.pleaze review.