Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ hakyoku ❯ tatsumaki tama ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ok,so this is chapter three,disclaimer:i dont own naruto...blah...blah...blah.enjoy!!

"O.k,Urufu,I am going to teach you a new jutsu,called rasengan."A new jutsu,cool!!!"yelled Urufu.

Naruto held in his hand a water balloon,a rubber ball,and a normal balloon."What are these for???"questioned the young,anbu-mask wearing boy."The water balloon,you need to pop with your chakra,that teaches you control,the rubber ball you must also pop,and since it is 100 time harder than the balloon,that teaches you power,and the normal balloon is to practice,it is the shell."."Ok,then,here goes."Urufu tried three times,and got the water balloon.The rubber ball was a little more complicated though,but he got it on the seventh try,which was actually a week later."Good job,Urufu!!!"exclaimed the blonde genin."thanks Naruto,oh,and what did you say the normal balloon was for again?"asked Urufu."It's is for practicing holding the ball's control and power."explained Naruto."O.k,here goes."And he tried and tried,but eventually got it within an hour."Wow,it tiik me three weeks,but it only took you a week and a half!!!"exclaimed Naruto,who was at this point struggling with his emotions,should he be happy for him,or jealous of him."So,what should i practice it on?"."A tree,I guess."said the young,and jealous genin."O.k then."said Urufu,already at a tree,practicing it,and he eventually mastered it,in another week."hmmm,i wonder...."whispered Urufu to himself,and then activated his kaze ayatsuri,and insted of forming it with his chakra,he did it with wind and chakra,which created a tornado-like force,in the palms of his hands."Cool!!!"exclaimed Urufu."Holy shit,that;s awsome,what is it called?"."uuuhm....er....oh,I got it,it's called tatsumaki tama."screamed Urufu.He then practiced for almost eight hours non stop,after they got back to konoha.

and so ends another chapter.plz r&r!!!!Oh and tatsumaki tama meand tornado bullet,or tornado ball