Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ hakyoku ❯ some training,and something else ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ok,guys,time for the traing with shirobi(Naruto's in trou-u-ble,tee-hee.)..sry,random moment,anyway.....T_T...disclaimer:i do not own naruto blah...blah...blah

"O.k,squirt,are you ready to train?"asked shirobi."Hey,what do you mean by squirt!!!!"pouted Naruto."fiesty,aren't ya?"whispered shirobi to himself."What was that?"shouted the now completly enraged Naruto."oh,erm,nothing..nothing"said shirobi."Aren't we supposed to be traing?"huffed Naruto."oh,yeah,the training,right.Ok,so what kind of chakra user are you?asked shirobi."Wind"said Naruto,eager to FINALLY get some training done."Wind,perfect,this will be so much easier then,because you see,kid,I am also a wind user,how do you think Urufu learned those sweet moves like kaze ayatsuri,or the tatsumaki kyuushuu?,ok,so name all of the ninjutsu you know."."Uuuum,kage bunshin no jutsu,and rasengan."."What,thats it? laughed shirobi,then frowned."damn,IM this kids teacher,and we have a long way to go"he muttered."Ok,then make twelve shadow clones,and set them in a clock position,then do rasengan at the same time to create the rasentama,that is your first task.".So Naruto did it,but when he was done,he found Urufu standing in shirobi's place."Hey,where did shirobi go?"."Oh,yeah right,KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!"he shouted,and another Urufu was standing beside him,transforming into shirobi."But wont that drain your chakra?"asked Naruto,who finally caught on."Nope,since the clone turns into shirobi,and shirobi has a different mind,it uses shirobi's chakra,which he draws frome the wind,this way we can both talk to you."."But doesn't that violate the purpose of him being sealed inside of you?"."Nope,when I fall unconscious,he dissapears,just like a real shadow clone."."Ok then,that makes sense."lied Naruto,who had no clue."So,im gonna go grab some ramen,i'll be back soon."
1 hour later
"Again"commanded shirobi,who was busy trying to get Naruto to go kyubi,so that he and shirobi could talk,when all of a sudden,he dissapeared,in a puff of smoke.
flash back:
"..Nope,when I fall unconscious,he dissapears,just like a real shadow clone."
end flashback
"Damn"blurted Naruto,as he was busy running off to Ichiraku's,because he knew that was where Urufu was supposed to be."Urufu...are you here...?"shouted Naruto,outside of the messed up banner thingy."Yes,he is,and I am too."laughed a mysterious voice.

dunn dunn dun!!! the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers,god im bored,anyway plz r&r