Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ HitMan (ItaNaru SasuNaru) ❯ FIVE ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Inside the World of Hitman

World War III: (2060-2088)

By far the worst war in human history. It began when a Russian test bomb accidentally flew of course and landed on American soil. The American government believed that they were being secretly attacked and responded to the perceived threat in kind. The world--with the exception of smaller, neutral countries such as Japan--sided with Russia, completely destroying the once-beautiful country of America.

Second Great Depression and Plague: (2080-2095 A.D.)

With the loss of the war, stock markets crashed and the American dollar inflated, rendering it worthless as world currency. It would have cost hundreds of dollars for a loaf of bread. People were forced to turn to crime in order to survive, and the American Justice System was destroyed from within.

Due to the sheer number of people dying due to starvation and poverty, bodies were left on streets to rot, causing the creation and spread of unearthly diseases, including the return of such long dead illnesses as the Bubonic Plague.

Demons:

Demons are superhuman beings that come in all shapes and sizes. They are extremely powerful and most of them cunning and intelligent: being one of the many reasons they are so dangerous. They have the ability to possess living creatures and are capable of taking on different forms, making them extremely difficult to find and kill.

Demon Watch:

Professionals dedicated to watching and monitoring demons. It is their duty to pinpoint the exact location of a demon and determine the level of its energy. They are the ones who report to the priests as to how strong a demon is. Little more is known about them.

Dark Angels:

Not to be confused with a demon, Dark angels are gruesome scientific experiments made by Kabuto using the bodies of children and as well as the corpses of those he finds particularly attractive. For the most part, they are akin to mindless bodies, unable to think or act on their own. Even so, there strength is ten times that of a normal human.

Heretics:

Heretics are those who stand against the church. They generally go unpunished for their crimes due to the fact that Christianity is viewed as an archaic practice by most of the population. Heretics in 2095 persecute priests and hang them.

Alcatraz:

Located in the San Francisco bay California. The island was made into a prison in 1934, and was supposedly closed for good in 1965. It was, however, reopened in 2080 becoming once again the toughest prison during this time. (2095).

Chapter FIVE: Neji is alive?!

Neji looked at the cell that he had been held captive in for the grand total of one day. With his thumbs he massaged his sore temples, trying his best to recall the events of the day before.

---

“Fuck it, I'll do it myself.”

Kabuto pointed the small hand gun at Neji’s head.

This is it, I'm going to die. Neji glanced at Tenten’s mangled body on the floor. I'm sorry, Tenten. I couldn’t do anything to save you. I’m so sorry… Neji closed his eyes, and braced himself for the shot.

It never came. Instead, frowning, Kabuto hit Neji with the back of the pistol.

“No, you might become useful to me after all.” Neji heard Kabuto tell him as the world went black and he slipped into unconsciousness.

---

“Kukuku...” a chuckle came from the dark corner of the room.

“Orochimaru!” Neji yelled, with something less than surprise. “Why do I have the feeling your behind all this?”

Orochimaru sat in an overstuffed black armchair next to the barred window. His golden eyes were still visible in the shadows, glinting malevolently as they were. Without saying anything, he smirked and lifted something shiny and dangerous-looking, so that it caught the light before tossing it toward Neji’s feet.

“Here,” he said, “you might want to use this.”

Neji grabbed the object and held it up to the moonlight. It was a sharp blade, well-worn with time and the rust-stains of old blood. Surprised, Neji looked from the blade to where his arm was chained to the wall then back at the blade again. Knowing what Orochimaru wanted of him, he closed his eyes tightly, and gripped the blade closer to his chest, his knuckles turning white with the strain. The fucker wants me to cut off my own arm!

Trying his best to overt conversation, Neji asked in a cracked voice. “What do you want with Naruto?"

“Naruto?” Orochimaru asked, surprised and pondering. “He was never apart of the plan, you see—” Orochimaru began stroking his chin, considering whether or not he should continue. “Well, you are going to die anyway, so what the hell? Why not, hmm?”

“Tell me!”

“Once upon a time,” Orochimaru said as if he was reading a bed time story to a small child. “God entrusted four angels to watch over this pathetic planet. The angels, who claimed to be good, watched over the planet peacefully for over 100,000 years.

“But one day, one angel —very ambitious by nature—realized he was better then the other three so he ran away proclaiming war. War raged between the angels for years and years, causing the pathetic humans to fight amongst themselves as well, what you know as World War Three.

“In the end the angels managed to kill the traitor, but it cost them their lives as well. With his dieing breath, the traitor promised he would return with a vengeance and be born again amongst the humans God so loved and cherished, calling himself Anti-Christ—the opposite of all God holds dear. Sasuke is this being.”

“Sasuke is the antichrist? This is insane. You’re insane!”

“The story doesn't end there, however. The fourth angel, Yondaime, had secretly fallen in love with a mortal woman. Before she died she gave birth to what you know—the one you love—as Naruto. This was never written in the books of fate, and as such Naruto could change the world for the better or for the worse. Thus he is a threat to us, all of us, really. But your human after all, you probably don’t have a clue to what I am saying or if its even true.”

“How do you know all this? What are you?”

“I am a--”

“GYAAAAAH!”

A piercing scream rang through the halls. Whatever Neji’s mind had been focused on, his thoughts stopped and his body ran cold with fear-sweat. It was Naruto, he was sure of it.

Neji grabbed the blade and steadily held it over his arm, willing himself to just dig the blade in and get it over with as quickly as possible. He needed to get out of this place, he needed to leave now. The screams became louder filled with more pain. With haste, Neji shoved what was left of his kimono into his mouth, and stabbed into his own arm.

Neji could feel his own warm blood splatter across his face; he gagged, but forced himself to ignore it and dig deeper with the blade.The pain was unbearable, but he still carved at his flesh like a mad man.

Orochimaru’s golden eyes watched Neji with interest, his little friend downstairs became hard with pleasure, and he began to stroke it with his finger.

The screams came to an abrupt stop just as the knife cracked against Neji’s arm one last time: Neji broke the bone. He collapsed on the filthy floor huffing and puffing for air cradling what was left of his arm against his chest.

“You really are something,” Orochimaru snickered. “and honestly I didn't think you would have the balls to do it. Hey, I have a surprise for you. I’m sure you want to know what happened to Tenten’s body”

Unsure if Orochimaru was just fucking with him, Neji nodded.

With a snap of Orochimaru’s pale bony hand, a creature came forth.

Neji looked at the monster that entered the cell; suddenly his body became stiff frozen with fear.

“What? Don’t you recognize her? Your good friend with a heart as pure as gold?”

This creature was not Tenten—could not be Tenten—Neji couldn’t allow himself to believe it. It had no eyes or nose, no human features whatsoever, really: just teeth and tongue drooling all over the floor. It had to of been seven feet tall, and had extra limbs sticking out at random angles from the sides of its body.

“Well actually it's not just Tenten but a couple of your other friends as well.” Orochimaru grinned and gestured to the creature, with a stern voice he ordered it. “Bury him in the front yard. You needn’t bother yourself with killing him, of course.”

The creature nodded its head dutifully and grabbed Neji by the hair dragging him all the way down the seemingly endless staircase. Once downstairs the creature bent down on his hind legs and started digging the earth like an obedient dog. Once finished, it forced Neji down into the deep hole, throwing the dirt over the prostitute until he was sufficiently buried.

With the little strength he had left, Neji fought his way out of the loose packed earth that caged him and he pulled himself out. He wasn’t about to die, not yet. He needed to find Naruto first.

Drawing himself out of the hole, he reached hand over shoulder stump, groping for something to pull himself up with. Unexpectedly, his hand encountered a shoe.

Neji, who was barely conscious, looked up to see a man was standing in front of him. It was late at night and yet the man wore dark shades obscuring his eyes. His body was draped in dark robes. And a white collar sowing his priesthood stood out.

“Your arm,” the man said. He reached his hand out to the dirty, bloodied prostitute.

“Don't touch me, you filthy priest! I rather die then get help from a filthy priest like you!”

The man with the puffy brown hair showed no emotion to what the boy was saying. Instead he ignored the insults and tossed the half conscious boy with the bleeding arm over his shoulder.

“Let go of me!” With his remaining hand Neji clawed at the priests shoulder and back.

“My name is Shino, not priest. That is my vocation, and you are in need of my assistance.”

Shino walked the rest of the way to the motel he was staying at with a fuming Neji slung over his shoulder.

-ooo-

Naruto lay awake on the heap of trash cans where Kabuto left him, staring up at the light polluted sky, multi-colored and darkened by the smog, so polluted one could never tell if the sky was cloudy or clear.

Mind and body, he was still too shocked to really process the amount of pain he was in, but his heart felt heavy with despair. Naruto was confused; body still loaded with adrenaline and endorphins. It was only a few hours ago that he lost everything of importance.

He wanted to mourn the loss of his friends, but more then anything he wanted to live, and he knew that mourning was not conducive to surviving in the streets alone. It took all the strength he had to pull his body up. He stumbled mindlessly downtown toward Hollywood.

Little did Naruto know, Orochimaru was sipping on some wine in a glass watching his progress from the window of a penthouse apartment nearby.

I never did get to deflower you, did I, little Naruto? Don’t worry I promise you that I will eventually.

It was only when Kabuto walked into the room that Orochimaru put down his glass and stood up from his chair.

“Don't you think you were a little hard on him Kabuto? It was the Fourth who did you wrong.”

“Don't you think you’re getting a little soft for the blond? You got what you wanted and I got one hundred fresh corpses to play with. Anyway, there’s someone I want you to meet.”

“Really? Well, bring him in then."

“He is already in: look for yourself.”

Orochimaru looked in the direction Kabuto was pointing on the roof top. There stood a red headed boy with exhaustion-smudged green eyes. He stood tall, with a death glare that promised slow pain to anyone who dared touch him.

“You saw that blond boy, right?” Kabuto turned to face the red head boy. “In two weeks I want you to bring him back to me.”

“That is not my line of work,” the boy informed him blandly.

“Fine $150 000, you stubborn bastard.”

“Gaara, at your service.” In a puff of smoke the redheaded boy disappeared as soon as he came.

“You really are a sick bastard, setting him free, only to capture him again.” Orochimaru told Kabuto with a mocking laugh. “I taught you well.”

-ooo-

Most of downtown L.A. was covered in rubble from the bombs that dropped 20 years earlier. The sidewalks were cracked, covered by broken cement and fallen buildings. Those that still stood were unlived it: damaged beyond repair. Hollywood was a glamorous shining place no longer: now it was only a home to the desperate and hopeless. No one survived there very long.

Naruto, who roamed the streets like a hunted spirit, felt a light tap on his shoulder and nearly bolted. He turned instead to see a woman in a brown tattered dress and dreadlocks to her waist, her teeth as yellow as corn.

“Please, can you spare a couple dollars?” she begged with an arm towards the boy. “My baby is hungry and he needs to eat."

Naruto looked at the bundle the woman clutched tightly in her arms. The infant was blue-cheek with dark circles under its eyes. Swarms of flies buzzed around its head and white foam ran down its chin. Even in the dark, it was obvious that the pathetic creature was already dead.

“Ma'am your baby is already dead.”

“Dead?” The woman smiled. “Don't be silly! See?” She shoved the dead child at him, as if to share in her joy. “Look he's smiling at you!”

The putrid stench of rotten flesh permeated the air, making Naruto choke and gag, stumbling backwards.

“I’m sorry!” He yelled without checking his pockets. “I'm sorry, but I don't have any money!”

He ran past her into the dark ally ways, not looking back.

Is this all I can do? Run away?

I wonder, am I insane as well?

He felt like he had been running forever. His chest burned, as he gasped for air, his legs ached from the strain of running so far. He tripped suddenly, and collapsed to the ground, unable to go on. Lying on his side, with his head in his arms, he looked across the alley, forcing himself to take deep, slow breaths. It was only after he got his breath back and was able to stand up again; using the wall for support that he saw it: the poster of an insidious dark figure.

WANTED:

UCHIHA ITACHI

Deadly Hitman

Hitman? Naruto scratched his head, wondering at the meaning of such a expression. Then something clicked into place. He is a killer for hire! Naruto read the poster over and over again, hope filling his blue eyes. If I can convince this man to help me then I have a chance after all!

Naruto could hear the sounds of a gang beating an old woman for her purse just one street down from where he stood. Looking over his shoulder, he quickly and quietly tore down the paper with the information in it, and shoved it into the back pocket of his dirty orange jeans.

It started to rain and he was lucky to find an abandoned cardboard box on the corner by a dumpster. He sat down inside and took out the sea shell Sakura had risked her life for. He pressed it against his lips, allowing reality to sink in.

“Sakura…..Sasuke.” Naruto sobbed, the sound of his tears lost in the pouring rain on concrete.

-ooo-

The hotel room where Shino had taken Neji was very small and stuffy. Neji sat up, staring patiently out the window. What was left of his arm was wrapped in fresh clean bandages. The priest seemed rather worried about potential infection.

“Neji,” The prostitute said suddenly in the hours of silence that lingered in the air.

“What was that?”

“My name, its Neji. You told me your name, but in the week I’ve been here, I’ve never told you mine.”

Shino said nothing as he poured himself a glass of milk and sat down by the table. He knew that the boy was trying to ask his forgiveness for his earlier behavior, and Shino accepted it. He took out a wrinkled letter from the back of his pocket and began reading it over.

Neji looked out of the window again because he figured he wouldn’t get another answer from the priest. Once Shino finished with the letter he began ripping the paper to pieces. Neji couldn’t tell what Shino’s was thinking because his eyes were hidden by dark glasses and his face showed no emotion; Shino’s turned his head in Neji’s direction.

“I need to ask a favor of you,” Shino said suddenly.

“Favor?” Neji’s pale blue eyes lowered to the ground.

Yes in the end they always want that from me. Naruto…Naruto never…

“Go ahead, but be quick, I’m still injured.”

Neji started to undress himself, sliding out of the borrowed robes he gotten from Shino. But before he could get himself fully undressed, Shino stood up from his chair and slapped the boy hard across the cheek.

Neji looked up at Shino with confused eyes, shaking from shock; he put a hand over his throbbing cheek.

“Don’t you dare be so quick to think I would want that from you!” The usually calm Shino yelled.

“I- well …what do you expect! You brought me here to this motel! Do you want me to think you where bringing me back to health because of the goodness of your heart? Why wouldn’t I think such a thing? Answer me!” Neji shouted back.

“I had gotten a letter from the motel manager.” Shino calmly said. “He told me if I don’t give him money, he would turn me to the Heretics. I was going to ask you to do me a favor and stay here while I was gone.”

“It’s a trap. Once you bring them money they will kill you.” The recovered Neji said. “You would be a fool to go.”

“I am going to be gone, if I do not return in three days leave this place.”

Neji ignored the priest. “Die then, you stupid fool.”

If it was only that simple, Shino thought as he put on his coat and left the room.

Naruto sat down on the side of the road, leaning against a wall. He had his eyes set on a moldy sandwich. It’s been one week and the blond boy couldn't find Itachi, or food. All Naruto had found out was that Itachi was in L.A., but Los Angeles was a huge city, and it could take weeks, even months for Naruto to find him, and time was what he didn't have.

The blond boy took the sandwich in his hands, it was covered in green mold and maggot larva squirmed in between the bread slices, occasionally falling to the ground. He started to cry because he felt so desperate and so hungry; without hesitation Naruto shoved the half eaten sandwich into his mouth. The boy slowly chewed and he could hear the crunching maggots, trying his best to choke it down without gagging.

This was how it was before he met Sasuke. As far as Naruto was concerned Sasuke was an angel sent from heaven.

He wondered if Sasuke was safe, eating healthy.

“Hey there, little boy. You're going come with us.”

Naruto glanced up at the man who had spoken. There were two cops looking down at the boy, and leering in a way that was rather humiliating for him. Like they where taking off his clothes with their eyes.

“No, thank you.”

“I don't think you heard us…”

-ooo-

Itachi leaned back in his chair, crossing his booted feet on the dirty table, his black leather coat hung from the back of his chair, so long it glazed the floor. “It’s been a week,” Kisame said after inhaling after chugging back his first beer. “Kakashi's allotted timeline was a bust.”

The bartender offered Itachi another drink, which he refused politely.

The noise of the street beyond the bar increased beyond those of pedestrians and street traffic. Scuffles of feet and shouting indicated a conflict rising.

“Hey! Let me go, you fuckers!” A blond boy cried, pulling against the grip of two men intent on having their way with him in the street outside. “Please! Somebody help me! Naruto bit one of the men, he wasn’t sure who, Get your hands off of me!”

Itachi pushed himself further into the corner, leaning close to the window, furtively watching the goings-on outside. By either a stroke of luck or Karma, the cop Itachi had been hired to hit was standing only a few feet away from his soon-to-be murderer. The cop was the one with his arms around the boy’s hips, trying to avoid being hit across the face by a misplaced limb. The boy himself was thrashing and shouting as if his life dependent, and logically speaking, it did.

The cops, as if to avoid raising too much attention, dragged the boy inside the bar where Itachi and Kisame were sitting. They grabbed Naruto hard and tossed him over the table.

“Poor kid…” Itachi heard one of the men whisper from under his breath.

“Damn cops. They think they own the fucking place...”

“Shhh! You idiot, they’ll hear you!”

“Best not get involved … don't wanna be sent to Alcatraz…”

Just the word ‘Alcatraz’ was enough to make Itachi twitch, and his blood boiling. For a year and a half that prison was his hell…but he didn't have time to focus on that. Itachi—fingers twitching and foot tapping, all nervous energy and half-mad thoughts—was itching to kill someone. Anyone would do, really. He just wanted to see someone die so he could feel more alive.

The buzzing in his brain increased to a terrible a pitch that made his eyes ache and his teeth clench. The only sense he could make of it was the eerie voices inside of his head as they began to call out for blood.

The crowd of people, entirely too used to this sort of disturbance, ignored Naruto’s shouts and pleas for help.

“There he is!” Kisame whispered urgently, looking at one of the men who had just come in, smuggling the boy into a nearby booth. “This is your chance, Itachi!”

“Kisame, go collect the money from Kakashi. Be quick: this shouldn’t take too long.”

Kisame nodded firmly and walked out of the bar with a swing in his step.

Only once Itachi was sure Kisame was gone did he pull out his revolver and smile to himself.

The bartender’s eyes widened, as walking by he noticed the dangerous-looking weapon in Itachi’s hand.

“H-hey we don't want any trouble here,” he told Itachi in a shaky voice.

Itachi ignored the bartender, his hard eyes focused on the cops at the other end of the seedy bar.

“Aren't we lucky? This one is a virgin!” The younger cop hollered as his hand disappeared down the front of the terrified boy’s pants.

“Let me go, bastards!”

Naruto began kicking and screaming harder as he realized what they where about to do. The older cop shoved the boys head against the table and with his other hand started to unzip his fly.

Itachi wasn't just known for his cruel behavior he was also known to be the best shooter in the city always hitting a target, never once missing. Itachi walked up to the table where the two men were harassing the little boy.

“The chief of L.A.P.D?” Itachi spoke.

“Don't play the hero. Get lost, you stupid kid,” the silver-haired cop said annoyed that this snot-nosed punk was going to spoil his catch of the day. Itachi did not, in fact, get lost. He seemed to have no interest whatsoever in moving from where he stood, hovering over the pedophiliac cops.

“Are you the chief of the L.A. Police department?” Itachi repeated, voice determined and eyes frightening.

Teary-eyed, Naruto looked up; wondering at the identity of his savior only to see the man he had spent over a week searching for was now standing before him.

The posters Naruto had seen didn’t really do Itachi justice. Here, in the dim light of the crowded bar, Naruto thought he’d never seen anyone better looking: his pale skin and blood red eyes and his perfect black hair tied up in a white ribbon.

He’s saving me? Naruto wondered.

This will be easy, Itachi thought. I’ll just shoot the man in the back of the head and he will die and I'll finally get my money from that fucker Kakashi.

In an instant Itachi raised his gun to the back of the old man’s head. He didn't realize that the old man was equipped with a gun of his own. The old man was fast. He grabbed the gun and shot Itachi through the shoulder before Itachi could even react to the weapon.

The bullet was lodged in Itachi’s shoulder just above the strap of his Kevlar vest. Itachi stumbled backwards, dropping his gun on the dirty cement floor.

“You’re a hit man, aren’t you?” The old police chef yelled, demanding answers. “Who sent you? It was Orochimaru, wasn’t it?”

Itachi ignored his questions, more in favor of being annoyed over the bullet in his shoulder, impairing his movement.

“You're going to wish you hadn’t done that, old man.”

Itachi glared at the chief of police so darkly that the old man froze in fear. In a flash, Itachi pulled out his knife, and moved so swiftly the old man didn't see what hit him. Itachi’s knife opened up the police chief’s lower abdomen, where Itachi twisted the blade before carving upward, opening the man up from stem to sternum, enjoying the sound the breast bone made as his knife broke through it with a sickening crack. The blood poured out of the old man, and spilled down his chin. Naruto could only watch in terror while his organs spilled out of him and fell to the floor, followed shortly by the man they had fallen out of.

“HOLY SHIT!”

People had begun panicking, running around the bar, knocking down tables and stomping on other people, all of them screaming for a way out.

“It’s him!”

“It’s Itachi! Run!”

“Look out!” Naruto shouted. “Behind you!”

Itachi crouched low; dodging a blow from a bat aimed at his head. With his free hand, he swung around and slit the younger cop’s throat. Unfortunately, other people Itachi had no quarrel with began charging at him.

Naruto closed his eyes and bent down covering his ears. He didn’t want to see anyone else die. There were gunshots, yelling, the sounds running feet and bodies falling to the floor. Naruto never once opened his eyes. Then the noise seemed to die away.

When he opened his eyes and came out from his hiding place, the killer was nowhere to be found. Naruto stepped over the bodies that covered the floor and ran out of the bar.

He stood at the end of the ally way searching for the red eyed killer. He could hear water rushing down the gutters and started sprinting towards the lights of the open city. Naruto was lucky; he found Itachi leaning against a nearby brick wall.

.“Hey wait for me!” Naruto cried. “I wanted to-” Naruto turned his focus on the blood that was running down Itachi’s arm. “Hey …you're injured.”

Naruto trotted over to where Itachi was standing and looked into the strangers face. Itachi didn't seem to understand a word the boy was saying.

Itachi looked at Naruto sharply, it was then Naruto could see how exhausted he was, how red his eyes were, and how the hand that clenched his arm trembled. His hair, however, completely untouched from the battle.

“Hey, did your hear me?” Naruto asked in a concerned voice as he placed a small hand on the killer’s arm.

“Don't touch me!” The killer snarled pushing naruto hard away. “Don't you ever touch me!”

The harsh reply made Naruto stumble back a step. “I was—”

Not wanting to listen, the killer started walking away and the boy followed, although at a cautious distance. He would hide behind a trash can or abandoned car whenever Itachi looked over his shoulder, which was not infrequent, considering how paranoid the killer seemed.

Naruto found himself being led to a small white house that stood forgotten under a freeway. For a moment Naruto thought Itachi was about to collapse. The killer swayed drunkenly on his feet, probably from blood loss and exhaustion.

With clenched fists, the killer stood on the porch for a long while, as if he couldn’t quite focus on where the door was; he dug his hand into the pocket, and took out a chain of keys. He opened the door, and collapsed on the threshold.

Surprised by the fall, Naruto stopped, and watched for a moment. his’s natural instinct to help overcame him The boy hesitated, then ran through the gate, slipping his small hands under Itachi. He dragged the unconscious man by his collar toward his mattress in the living room, kicking objects and bottles out of the way. Naruto stood over the killer trying his best to figure out what he should do. The boy bit his lip and grabbed Itachi around the middle, arms under the man’s armpits; taking every bit of strength he had to put him on the mattress. Naruto could see that the killer was shaking because of the loss of blood. With clean water and bandages, Naruto was eventually able to staunch the flow of the bleeding.

Naruto couldn’t be sure that Itachi actually live here, of course, but it seemed he did. Or at least, someone very much like him did: he felt that this was the house of the killer. Guns were everywhere and the walls were filthy: covered in dust and spider webs. Undistinguishable substances stained the floor.

The blond boy sighed and put a hand up to Itachi’s face, frowning. If he doesn’t get warmth he will die. What was this man thinking letting his blood run out of his wounds like that.

Naruto desperately searched the house for extra blankets, and found none. Luckily for Itachi, Naruto wasn't about the let him die. He couldn’t afford to let the killer die; at least not yet. So, if Itachi needed heat he would have to use the second best thing. His own body.

The boy curled up on the mattress, pressing his body flush against the unconscious Itachi.

Please don’t wake up, please don’t wake up, please don’t wake up!

Naruto couldn’t help but notice the softness of the man’s features in his sleep—he seemed weak, and rather vulnerable. But extremely beautiful as well, with his long hair and slender shoulders someone could easily mistake him as weak. But that obviously wasn’t the case here.

Still praying silently that the killer would not wake up, Naruto wrapped his arms around the sleeping man, fighting the urge to tangle his fingers in his glossy black hair. Instead his fingers roamed over the scars that littered the man’s body.

What the hell happened to him to get so many scars? Naruto closed his eyes, falling quickly into a deep slumber.

I really hope this works.

THE END

Ok ok! Don’t kill me I was just kidding! To be continued! There, happy? Well, Feel free to tell me what’cha think and send a review :D