Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ HitMan (ItaNaru SasuNaru) ❯ EIGHT ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/n- At last! A brand New chapter! The editing process took a lot longer then expected but please enjoy the show! And please review!


Chapter Eight: ‘Just Business’

Kakashi hated noise. He is the type of person who would rather sit under a tree and read his…’very educational’ Novel Icha Icha Paradise. He refused to call it porn even though it involved people fucking in every page, (also in every angle and position imaginable). Well, to be more precise two very hot males fucking.

Yes, that’s what he would rather be doing now, but earlier today he got an anonymous phone call telling him that ‘he’ Kabuto was in a rave somewhere downtown. It would have been helpful if he knew exactly where, but his best guess would be the underground rave called ‘the hidden leaf’. Kakashi found it best if he always went with his instincts. It is only open at night so all the harmless wannabe vampire bastards can role-play.

When he finally arrived, Kakashi made his way, pushing and shoving, to the bar counter and ordered a drink.

“Hey babe, you want to get lucky tonight? For you, I can give you a special,” said a filthy whore who sat next to him. She rubbed her index finger on the rim of the wine class, licking her chapped lips.

Lucky indeed, more like unlucky. He thought, the woman’s face was ugly enough for people to mistake it as her ass. She also looked like she carried every disease in the city. “No thank you, I am not in any mood for that right now. Besides, I prefer men.”

The woman gave a fake pout before grabbing his chin. Her breath was as foul as her underarm odor. “You don’t know what your missing babe. One night with me and you will forget about ever wanting to sleep with a man ever again.”

Unlikely, very unlikely, but whatever. She isn’t even worth his time. Kakashi pushed past her forgetting his drink he just ordered and slowly pulled out his revolver he always carried on him. He spotted Kabuto. What a fool, Kabuto had himself wide-open dinking at the counter watching the crowd dancing and having mass orgies. The rave lights flickered on and off in Kakashi's face almost blinding him in different colors, orange, pink and green. While horrible wannabe rock blasted into his ears.

He pressed the cold tip of the gun on kabuto’s exposed neck. Kabuto didn’t flinch but straitened up his back while pushing up his glasses.

“Don’t move, I have no problem with killing you where you sit.”

“You know Kakashi, I don’t see any back up. You made a terrible mistake when you came walking alone into the lines den.”

“I want answers, Kabuto.” Kakashi seemed tired when he asked, he sat down on the next unused stool his gun still aimed at the unalarmed Kabuto.

Kabuto smiled, “And what would that be?”

“What happened to the joint the pink cobra. Where is everyone?”

Kabuto frowned. “Oh, why do you waste my time to ask pointless questions? When you already know the answers? Dead, all of them. Why does it matter? They where all prostitutes anyways, its not like anyone is going to miss them.”

If it had been anyone but Kakashi, they would have lost their cool and slammed Kabuto’s head in with the gun. Not Kakashi, he was too cool and laid back to ever lose his temper. He sat back and relaxed his muscles while his remaining eye gave a half moon smile.

“Kakashi, out of all the cops you decided to be the good guy. I am sorry to say but you chose the wrong side. I suggest you forget about that place. You wouldn’t want to ‘accidentally’ fall down the stirs in your expensive home.”

“Kabuto, you know I can’t do that.”

“You fool. You have no idea what you messing with. This is bigger then you and me.” Kabuto turned to the crowed of people, all-dancing and dazed, high on drugs. “I am doing them all a favor. I capture children and turn them into beautiful angels, humans are in there last days and I am only helping it along.”

“I don’t have a clue to what you’re talking about. And when you say ‘turn them to angels’ you mean dead lifeless zombies. “

Kabuto burst into laughter. “Nothing gets past you Kakashi…I like you. No I really do. You’re stubborn as hell, smart, good-looking, and rich, very rich but …I am afraid your time is up. When you mess with fire, you die.”

Fire.

Blond… blue eye’s I couldn’t save him. I couldn’t save anyone…what am I good for?

Kakashi what are you doing? Don’t you fucking walk into that fire! You can’t save that kid! It’s pointless!”

In a blink of an eye Kabuto was gone.

“Kill him.”

It was kabuto’s voice that lingered in the air. The music stopped. The people in the rave stopped dancing and turned their heads to Kakashi who got up from his chair. Fangs grew from their teeth.

You got to be fucking kidding me. Am I in a badly written horror movie?

The whore he met a few moments earlier jumped swiftly on the bar counter knocking down all the booze containers and beer mugs on the floor. Her face, Kakashi thought was impossible, turned into mush and then hardened to reveal an uglier…what ever it was.

“This one is mine! I called dibs on his blood.”

“You want my blood? What are you all wannabe vampires who get off on killing people?”

“Wannabe?” The woman chuckled, “We are real and you are dinner.” -o0o-

The night was beautiful, and the air fresh. The wind rustled the leaves in the trees and through his auburn hair. Neji’s heart was racing in his chest. He had been wandering around the forest looking for Shino for over an hour now, and he was not only lost, but worried for the priest. Neji stopped for a moment and leaned against the tree. He looked up, taking in the manmade river, shimmering in the moonlit darkness at the outskirts of town and marveled at its beauty and tranquility for a moment. Then he noticed the naked man bathing in it.

“Would you care to join me?” Shino asked, his perfect milky-white body shining in the moonlight. His dark curls clung to the sides of his face.

“No,” Neji growled, unhappy. “You’re naked.” He turned away from the priest, not wanting to see anything he hadn’t seen a million times before. “You even wear your sunglasses in the water? Now that I think about it…I don’t think I have ever seen you take them off.”

“I can’t help being naked,” The naked priest said with a sigh, trying to avoid conversation. He looked down at his arms. “That’s what you do when you take a bath, isn’t it? Besides, that man with the red eyes ripped my clothes to sheds. He really is an excellent fighter.”

“So tell me how do you know Hinata?”

The priest said nothing; he cupped his hands and filled them with water.

Neji apparently realized that the priest had no intention of telling him anything, and with a sigh, began his own tale.

"I was born in a small village. Not many people knew about it; it was hard to reach, surrounded with rubble of buildings destroyed by the war. For the first five years, it just was my father and me, surviving as best we could. But then Hinata showed up, her parents had abandoned her on our door steep. Being the good man my father was, he accepted her in our house with open arms. I remembered when I first saw her…Hinata is weak. Without me she wouldn’t have survived.”

“I wouldn’t be too sure about that,” Shino said, speaking at last. “She is the strongest woman I have ever met. She is not weak.”

Whatever was in Neji’s mind, the priest noted, caused him to speak with teeth clenched.

“One day, the priest came telling us to leave our home, because it belonged to the church. My father fought back, but his efforts were in vain. They…they made us watch as they burned down everything we owned our house…everything.

“I am sorry for you.”

Neji gave him a smile—the well-practiced smile of a whore—but inside he burned with hatred for both the church and the priest that stood before him. “That’s not even the best part. My father-“

Neji turned around to compose himself. “They shot my father five times for his treason against the church. When I tried to help him they shot me twice.” He shivered as the images flooded his mind. He tightened his arms around his stomach, fighting off phantom pains, indicating to Shino just where he had been shot. “They took Hinata and when my father tried to save her, they shot him in the head. Somehow, I managed to drag myself to his side hoping he was alive, but of course he was dead. They drove off, Hinata screaming for me from the back seat.” His voice quivered. “I couldn’t do anything to save her.”

“Then,” Shino began after a pause. “How did you survive?”

“I was lying there, dying in my own blood. And this car pulled up. I was terrified that they had come back to finish me off, but to my surprise it was just one man. He leaned over me, looking at my wounds and telling with a laugh that I was dying, not that I hadn’t figured it out already. He stroked my cheek and told me that I was too beautiful to die there…that I was worth a lot of money. I frowned at him. I didn’t like him, but at the same time my arms where reached out to him, begging and crying to him that I wanted to live.”

Behind his dark glasses, Shino’s eyes narrowed.

“He told me that if I wanted to live, I would have to work for him. I agreed, of course. I mean, what choice did I have—I was only ten and I didn’t want to die. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you what happened from there.”

Shino could see that the boy was shaking where he stood. He gave a heavy sigh, and waded through the milky water towards the prostitute. To Neji’s surprise, Shino grabbed him by the wrists and hugged him. Even through the heavy robes Neji could feel the priest’s hardened muscles.

“Stop it, you’re getting me wet.” But Shino didn’t let go and step back; he held on tight, his cold ear pressed against the prostitute’s cheek.

“I envy you for being able to tell that …boy you love him. I can’t tell…the one I love…that I care for them because-

“Why?” Neji whispered. “How do you know Hinata? You never answered my question.”

Shino said nothing as he rocked Neji in his arms. The boy was so comfortable and warm in his arms that he soon fell asleep. Shino pushed his shades up his nose lost in old memory. ---

“Children for sale!” A man cried, advertising his ill-begotten wares. “Fresh picks!”

Here on the black market, in the back alleys and filthy corners, this was the place a person could buy anything their hearts desired so long as they had the money to pay.

In the dark and the filth of the alleys, twelve cages were lined up against the greasy bricks. A stench rose off the un-bathed children kept behind grimy bars, their piteous cries unheeded by all in attendance.

Orochimaru was, if nothing else, an ambitious opportunist, so it was no surprise to anyone that he would be found in these markets, surveying the wares and taking the best merchandise for his own uses.

“Hum,” Orochimaru murmured, considering; obviously interested. “How much do you want for this one?” He paused. “A virgin?”

“That one sure is a looker, if you ask me. I’d bone him any day. It’d be a shame to mar a pretty piece of flesh like that, though.”

The slave trader’s answer didn’t meet Orochimaru’s expectations, and he grabbed the man by the collar and proceeded to express his displeasure at doing business with incompetents.

“The last time I bought a virgin from you, Umi, it turned out he was rather experienced. As I’m sure you can imagine, I was very unhappy about that.”

“Fine! Fine!” the man conceded in terror. “Free of charge for a good friend! J-just don’t send your man, Itachi after me, Orochimaru, sir!”

“I swear,” spoke the boy standing by Orochimaru who had been silent up until that moment. “You’ll fuck any thing with a hole.”

Orochimaru gave a bone-chilling laugh. “And you would know that better then anyone. Right, Sasuke?”

The boy—Sasuke—glared darkly at Orochimaru. He did not, however, refute his employer’s claim.

“I would think,” Orochimaru purred. “You would be happy about my buying a new toy for the house. That means that tonight I won’t play with you. Now, don’t look at me like that, we have to make our new guest feel right at home, correct?”

“And what about this one?” The sales man asked desperately. He pointed to another rusted out cage near by. From so close, all Sasuke or Orochimaru could see of its occupant was the uneaten porridge mush and dirty water left for the prisoner within.

Sasuke cocked his head to the side to get a better look at the creature inside. There on the bed of straw lay a young girl; badly abused. Her lips had been bitten bloody and her skin was unnaturally pale, her dark blue-toned hair was a ragged mess in the straw around her face.

“It’s going to die.” Sasuke said flatly.

“Yes, it does seem that way, doesn’t it? Wouldn’t want that waste of flesh in my stock of beauties,”

“I am going back into the car. Your boy hunting annoys me.”

The servant lagging behind Sasuke picked up the ragged boy, who was still unconscious, and tossed him over his shoulder and followed Sasuke to their master’s car.

Only after looking over ever child the slave trader had to offer did Orochimaru retreat to the car as well. Passing the dying girl’s cage once more, he paused to see the man standing there. “My, my,” he growled, sounding shocked. “Are you really still alive after all this time? What a shame. I am guessing that after five hundred years you would have plenty of time. How many did you kill? ”

Shino turned away from the girl to sneer at Orochimaru, both annoyed by his presence and disgusted.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to squander church money on that creature?”

Orochimaru brushed a few loose strands of hair back behind his ear and smirked playfully. He walked over to Shino, so close their chest touched and Shino could feel the other man’s breath on his cheekbones. Orochimaru slid his hand down Shino’s ribs and hips, his fingers curling around Shino’s balls, groping him through his robes and then playfully licked Shino’s cheek.

The priest clenched his fists at his sides, but his face remained composed, apart from his slightly knotted eyebrows.

“You haven’t changed a bit Shino.” Orochimaru gave an eerie grin then kissed the priest on both cheeks. “You will always remain an empty shell, forever living in the past.”

“I can see you remain the same, as well.”

With a smile, Orochimaru released Shino’s balls from his vice-like grip and raised his hand, fingers gently tracing the wire frames of the priest’s dark glasses with obvious intent.

“Don’t,” Shino bit out, his hand wrapped around Orochimaru's pale wrist.

Orochimaru’s eyes narrowed dangerously at the unexpected contact from the priest.

“You’re no fun, Shino-san. As always,” Orochimaru purred viciously. Despite his refined and playful tone fury was evident in his golden eyes. “I want to see those cold pits of emptiness you call eyes. Oh, wait…that’s right, you can’t show your eyes to anyone.” He shrugged, obviously amused by his own antics. “Silly me.”

Orochimaru again leaned closer into Shino’s ear, his face threatening in its geniality. “I know not being able to die is a never-ending boredom. But unlike you, I don’t prefer to turn to my hand for human comfort. Or maybe, that is that why you want this child? Well, you know what they say about priests...I guess we can’t expect anything different from you, now can we?”

Angry at the implications, Shino shoved past Orochimaru towards the naked child lying in the straw. He unbuttoned his jacket and tossed it over her, and wrapping an arm under her shoulders and knees he lifted her up. Slowly, the girl stopped trembling and reached her meager arms around the man’s neck.

“Do not worry, little one: I will not hurt you.”

“I know,” she said.

“How do you know that?”

“You smell like flowers,” she whispered, smiling as she could feel the strong beating heart closely to her own. She ran her hands over the shoulder of the stranger, putting all of her trust in him.

“I own a church nearby; you can come if you like. I promise you will be safe there.”

“Thank you,” she sighed.

As Shino walked away, child in hand, the owner started to panic, waving his arms in frenzy. “Hey get back here!” The sales man cried. “You have to pay for her!”

“Let him go: that girl is just going to die anyway.” -o0o-

“Let me go!” Hinata shouted shrilly. Her words echoed in the dimly lit church hall. “I am not leaving the church! I am not leaving until Father Shino returns!”

“Damn it, Hinata!” Kiba shouted at her, worried about her safety and her sanity. “This place will be filled with demons soon, and if you don’t leave this place at once you may very well die here!”

“Women are so…troublesome,” Shikamaru breathed in then exhaled loudly. He slumped in the chair sitting side by side to Choji, who was chewing gum and reading one of the Church’s many old French cook books.

“He promised me that he would return!” Hinata broke loose from Kiba’s grip.

They had been arguing back and forth for what seemed like hours, neither getting anywhere, and both of them now nearing their breaking points. All the anger that had been boiling up in Kiba finally found an out: “Why are you so God damn stupid? Shino doesn’t love you! He can’t love anyone he--" Hinata slapped him hard across the face. He had finally crossed the line.

“Fine,” Kiba now turned to Choji, who was avoiding his eye contact, trying his best not to laugh. “You are to protect her when we are gone.”

Choji nodded his head at Kiba, turning his attention back to the book in front of him.

“The demon watch told us we had five days until they reach the church gates. We have three days to find Shino. Shikamaru, you were the last to see Shino in the city correct?”

“Yep,” Shikamaru yawned, still not alarmed are showing any fear whatsoever despite the seriousness of the situation. “Don’t tell me you’re going to make me go with you.”

“And what of the children?” Hinata asked her face pale because of the stress.

“They will stay here with you and Choji.” Kiba scratched his tattooed cheek, giving her a weary smile, as if to say he forgave her for the smarting cheek. He reached out to touch her arm, but stopped thinking better of it: it wouldn’t be appropriate.

“Once we bring Shino back, everything will be all right. That much I can promise.” -o0o-

Naruto’s hands were tied behind his back, his wrists bound with heavy cord which cut into his flesh. Another rope was loosely tied around his neck, the skin there rubbed raw from being irritated and Itachi’s rough manner. He was glad to leave the house, his face was still red from being gagged and roughly shoved in a closet for a good 24 hours. The reason was as Itachi said: ‘being an annoying nuisance.’

Itachi walked solemnly a few steps behind Naruto, leading him dog-like by the rope leash Itachi held in his gloved hand. Despite the street lights’ glow, the alley was dark and thick with the evening fog.

“Where are we going?” Naruto demanded with a bit of an exhausted whine. This was at least the third time the sunshine blonde had voiced the question, but Itachi remained steadfastly tight-lipped on the subject.

“You’ll know soon enough,” Itachi finally said. He was annoyed with the boy and had been the entire time he had known the child and was eager now to be rid of him. “Just keep you eyes on the pavement.”

Naruto glanced back at Itachi, eyebrows furrowed, but as soon as he did this, he tripped over a small rock, his toe-nail catching on the cement and ripped clean off by the force of the motion. He tumbled on the floor; his forehead hit the concrete with a loud thud.

Itachi glanced down at Naruto, wondering why the boy had felt the need to fall on his face when they were so near to their destination. He made his curiosity clear to the boy by raising an indignant eyebrow. Naruto gestured with his head, informing Itachi that he stumbled on the rock.

Annoyed, Itachi gave the boy a savage kick to the side.

“Get up,” He said in gruff voice. Naruto tried his best to do so, but fell back on his stomach in attempt, still dizzy from the blow to his temple.

“Don’t be a nuisance,” he grumbled and gave the boy another hard kick in the ribs, ignoring the fact that Naruto was now coughing up blood.

“Get up,” Itachi demanded again, his leg bent to give another kick. This time Naruto managed to push himself to his feet, only to be knocked down again by a kick to the face.

The boy lay coughing on the cement floor; blood flowed freely down into his eyes from the fresh wound on his head. His blond hair was matted with it, his feet black and torn from the dirty road, his one toe bleeding profusely.

“I can see that big bad Itachi hasn’t been very kind to my little Naruto.”

Naruto still on the cement, lifted his head, and beheld Orochimaru standing back lit in the alleyway entrance. The boy wasn’t sure if he had just taken one too many blows to the head or if Orochimaru was really standing in front of him.

Itachi stopped in his tracks, glaring at Orochimaru. Itachi hated working for Orochimaru, as he was always left exceedingly surprised by these encounters, and having not heard or seen anyone approach in the narrow alleyway.

“Orochimaru…” Naruto breathed, completely exhausted.

“There, there, Naruto. I am here now.”

Orochimaru bent down, his pale boney fingers stroking Naruto’s toffee-colored cheek, mindful of the wound on his forehead. “Don’t worry: I will make it all better…You won’t have to worry about mean old Itachi anymore. I’ll make it as painless as possible.”

Something about Orochimaru’s manner of speaking put Naruto on his guard. He brushed off Orochimaru's hand and pushed himself into a sitting position, groaning when he accidentally jarred his head.

Itachi backed into the shadows; his red eyes his only visible feature in the protective darkness. “He is all yours Orochimaru. Now where is the money you promised me?”

Yours?

“What do you mean his? Wait a minute!” Naruto shrieked. “That can’t be right! Itachi, you didn’t keep your end of the deal! You have to kill Kabuto before you get me!”

“Things change, it happens.” Itachi’s red eyes focused on Orochimaru, who seemed to be frowning at him.

“That’s it? ‘It happens, deal with it.’ Is that what you’re saying?” Naruto lowered his head, wiping his blood on his shoulder. “You’re a horrible-“

Itachi cut off Naruto before he could continue. “I’m a monster, remember? You said so yourself. Didn’t anyone ever teach you not to trust monsters?” He turned to Orochimaru. “Don’t make me repeat myself, where is the 300,000 in cash you promised me?”


To be continued…

Ohh my, I wonder what’s going to happen next? You’re not going to want to miss the next exciting chapter! See you there!

‘I want to gobble you up, my little angel…’ Sweet! Up and coming pr0n! xD

A/N-Feel free to Ignore

Assassin Vs Hitman- Hitman are more ‘the peoples killer’ meaning anyone can hire one if you have the money. An assassin is more into bigger organizations killing politicians and such. Personally, I thought Hitman where more interesting to write about because Assassin’s are so overused and a bit cliché.

 

So anyone like this story?