Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I Caught Myself A Ninja ❯ Valentine's Day ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Internet finally up again, been months away from ff, and nearly died of boredom because of it.

“So tell me again what's wrong with her?”
“She used to be my…girlfriend.”
“Yeah so? She didn't turn lesbian did she? That would be horrible,” Kiba proclaimed.
“You don't want to mess with her Uchiha,” calling him by his last name again.
“Tell us then Shikamaru! I don't hear any complaints about her yet. Does she smoke? Is it illegal fighting? She does weed doesn't she?” Kiba crossed his arms.
He sighed once again.
---
Next day.
“Uchiha,” Usagi called out.
Sasuke finished with his daily training, wondered what she was doing up and about in the morning.
`She should be still sleeping or something,' he thought and walked in the kitchen.
“Look. I put on a bra. Will your fantasies lessen now that I put on a bra?”
Usagi was in the bra all right. A sports bra that is. That's the only thing she wore on top. I think his fantasies just went into the NC-17 section.
“I made some breakfast and-”
“Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?” his eyes on her black attire.
“I wanted to. But my coach says I have to start gaining some weight. Meaning I have to train with other women,” she rolled her eyes. “He can sometimes be a yelling pain in the ass. But what can I say? He helps me win matches.”
“What class you're in?” he stuffed his face with rice.
Her face was a look of surprise and then of amusement.
“The princess is interested with ME? I'm honored. I'm a lightweight. I weigh only one twenty. You're usually have to be around a hundred thirty to thirty five pounds. I have to gain ten pounds in six days. I could eat anything I want. Sadly Coach Asswipe mysteriously knows what I eat when I train. He's coming over. You could come with us if you don't have anything else to do today,” she bit on an apple.
The kitchen was being knocked on.
“Allo! All these packages for one person. Whoo! Who woulda thunk it?” said a countrified mailman that popped up behind the boxes.
“I know. I don't know how he does it. They have some horrible taste in men,” Usagi signed on the dotted line.
“Thank ya kindly! I don't think you'll be eatin' any cocos any time soon. So I'll just leave `em outside for now. You have some women at your gates too,” the cheery mailman hopped off.
“Much obliged mister!” she took a package, “ `To Uchiha Sasuke. My heart, soul, and body? All rolled into this box?' Seriously Uchiha you got some kinky fan girls. I swear,” she tossed it back into the pile.
Rumble, rattle, and bang. Bang bang. Screaming fan girls. Usagi's eyes popped out and slammed the door behind her.
“I forgot today was Valentine's Day. Next time you should put up an electric fence up Uchiha. They didn't even bother knocking on the gate,” she locked the door.
“Uh, now where you're going?”
“Out,” he dumped his dishes in the sink and hurriedly started pulling his shoes back on again.
“Where?”
She was right. Everywhere he could think of would be filled with his stampeding fans. And if he stayed here, who knows what could happen if they made it inside! He could see it in the papers “Uchiha! Raped by Women?” Sometimes he wished he was born ugly or normal looking.
He looked at her, “To meet your coach.”
--
After escaping the lovesick women around his house, she led him to her gym.
“Now Uchiha I'm warning you now that the women you will meet in here will have boyfriends. And they will stare, ogle, and `accidentally' touch you. But that's okay, you should be used to that by now. Just stay close to me and they'll think you're my boyfriend,” she patted his cheek and opened the door.
Sasuke warily walked in, just an ordinary boxer's gym, he sat down next to Usagi. She handed him some wraps.
“Come on slave wrap my hands up. The coach isn't here yet so I can do my own thing for awhile,” Usagi give him her hand.
“Mitsugi finally stopped being a night owl? Impossible,” a boxer walked up to them.
“Shut up Jorge. It's only temporary until next week. So don't get used to my hot ass.”
“Who's that?” Jorge nodded to Sasuke.
“Oh him? He's my slave. I thought I should get another one by now.”
“You ran that last guy straight to the ground. You sure this one can keep up with you? He looks pretty scrawny,” Sasuke twitched and continued rolling.
“If you were my slave Jorge, you would've been famous and six feet under,” she switched hands.
Jorge stepped back with his hands up, “Yeah famous and six feet under.”
“At least you know what you can gain being my sla-”
The gym door slammed opened, “MITSUGI USAGI!” she cringed.
“He looks pretty mad. Back to training Mits!” Jorge jogged off.
“Damn Jorge. Why didn't I see that trap? Ass did that on purpose,” she tugged on her red gloves with her mouth as fast as she could and jumped up.
Usagi watched him stomp over, the crowd spreading apart like he was Moses. A lanky man about the same age as them, Sasuke suspected. Wearing a white tank top and black sweats he looked prepared.
“Usagi…” he started.
“You know that vein on your head is a turn on right?” she tried to flatter.
“I have never seen that many crazed women in Konoha all in one place. What happened to `waiting'?” He ripped off the sleeve that was nearly falling off.
“Well we didn't want to get closed in by those people and that's all I got.”
He glanced at Sasuke before looking at her again.
“Two hundred pushups now,” the lanky tall dude said with authority.
“…ass.”
“Unless you want to go against me, I suggest to move it,” he grinded.
“But my gloves are on already,” Usagi brought them up.
“But they're not laced up,” he pointed.
She missed that and glared at Sasuke. He just started noticing the women seated around him now.
“Who's this little fella?” a chick leaned into Sasuke.
“Stella. Meet my new slave. Uchiha meet Stella, my bitch in training and my coach, Pachin.”
Just think of Pachin as Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. Ooh that's hot now! Aha.
“Hey former bitch. You'll let me borrow him right? Mine doesn't look up to par like yours does,” Stella hands were on his chest. What happened to personal space?
“Nah, I still need to break him in a little. I only had him for a couple weeks now,” she got down on the floor.
Pachin lifted Sasuke up by the arm and cleared his throat, “Enough of talking about your boy toy Usagi. Either he helps or your `slave' needs to get out of the way.”
“Get,” she pushed herself up, “friendly with him then. He's an absolute newb at this. Eleven…Twelve.”
An hour later…
“You're the second man that she brought here. You her fiancé?” Coach P steadily watched her outside of the ring punch another boxer down.
“No…why?”
“She never let guys tag along. But that's good cause she's mine,” Pachin said nonchalantly.
Sasuke looked at him curious. What does that supposed to mean?
Coach crossed his arms, “Mits! Your feet aren't moving! Go do some stepping drills.”
She stood up straight, “No fucking way. Just because of my feet. Screw that I need to work on my guns here!” Usagi jumped out of the ring.
“Mitsugi. NOW,” P said in a calm voice.
“Tsk,” she rubbed the back of her head and walked away, “I get no love around here,” she muttered.
“That girl's a pro and very highly coordinated but she thinks too much. She could've been a good kick boxer.”
“Stepping drills?”
Coach almost forgot he was there.
“When performing the stepping drills, the athlete should repeat them with increasing speed, alternating his steps, while keeping the same sequence. One example could be to overstep a front line, before with the right foot and after with the left one, coming back at the starting position always in the same way. There are a lot of drills that can be utilized with many combinations.
These drills are very helpful when beginning a program, when the athlete may not be highly coordinated. Her speed is already increased greatly,” he said with the utmost knowledge about boxing.
Sasuke watched her, “And she doesn't use weights?”
“She said she doesn't like to use weights especially ankle weights. Once she takes them off, the light step in her footing would immediately throw her off and then she moves ahead of herself, like her talking. And there's too much risk for joint hyperextension injuries when Mits doing high-speed movements.”
“Coach! I'm done doing this crap!” Usagi yelled across the room.
“Fine. Go jump some rope.”
Her mouth dropped. Other trainees chuckled and grinned at her misfortune that will befall her today.
“Asshole always does this. Trying to embarrass me…shits never on my side,” Usagi muttered dragging her rope to the end of the room.
One two. One two. Her momentum steadied and slowly looked to the side of the wall.
“Fuck.”
They were already lined up to aim. And she was already in the middle of their view. They pounced, I mean, they chucked! Water balloons at her. It was like dodge ball with balloons and a jump rope.
Everyone did this for two reasons. One, for the person jump roping to gain some evasion and two, to get the floor clean. They were a lazy bunch of bums and the new women hated scrubbing the sweaty smelly floor.
Instead of dodging she just jumped there. Being pummeled to total soak city.
Sasuke merely stared. That one, this gym was crazy and two; he was getting a nosebleed from looking at her.
She coughed, “I swore if half of you didn't have boyfriends, I'd say your freaking lesbians,” she jumped back before a dumbbell could smack her.
They merely laughed and went back to training.
--
“Damn. What a workout,” she dried her hair.
“I can tell.”
“And? What do you think so far?”
Five pm and the day was almost ending.
“Rigorous,” was all he said.
“I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about my guns.”
“Guns?” he stopped to look at her.
“Yep,” she flexed her arm, “Wanna cop a feel?” she grinned.
He looked at her with a `Do I really have to see how hard your muscles are?' look.
“I didn't think so. My guns are always loaded. So you better watch out,” she joked.
They kept walking. And walking. And Sasuke finally noticed something odd. No fan girls lurking around the corner? No fan girls running up to him to give him any chocolates? Creepy.
“Ah yes. I almost forgot it was Valentine's Day. Wait here Uchiha and hold my bag,” she tossed it for him to catch it.
He watched her enter a mini market. Coming out a few moments later with a hallmark card in her hand. She wrote his name on the card on her leg.
“Almost forgot to put your name. Happy Valentine's Day Uchiha,” she pushed the card in his chest grabbing her bag and walking off.
`Always so forceful,' he looked down at the blue envelope.
Opening it to see two cartoon bunnies looking like their running. Inside it said…
We're on the run from Cupid's gun. Who needs love? Not me says I. Darn I got shot. Hurry don't get caught. I'll turn crazy a day or two. While he chases after you…You're crazy too, as I can see. Might as well let love be.
And what she wrote…
`To my sweet valentine aka virgin princess,
May you have the biggest orgasm of your life.
Love, not. Usagi'
He wouldn't admit it but this was the best valentine's yet.
“You gonna stand there all day? Or let fan girls have their way with you?” she called out to him.
She was already thirty feet away from him when he felt the familiar fan girl gaze upon his back.

Ho ho ho. They have now recognized Usagi as bodyguard and Sasuke's human restraining order.
gonna Add some more.

Sasuke thought getting ready for his mission tonight.
He headed for the kitchen and saw Usagi sitting at the table and looked up.
“I'm leaving for a mission.”
“Don't know when you're coming back? Or is that supposed to be a secret as well?” she looked back down to finish putting bandages on her knuckles.
“Two days tops.”
“I'll still make you dinner just in case. You have a couple of messages and gifts,” Usagi took out a notepad from her back pocket, “Sakura came by asked if you wanted some lunch for your trip. Shikamaru came by but since you weren't here and all. He didn't want to leave a message. Kiba asks if you picked a girl yet. I don't know what he's talking about. And food from a bunch of girls.”
“Throw `em away. If Sakura comes back, I left,” he finished securing his mask on.
“Don't you want something to eat at least?”
He thought about it. He hadn't eaten anything all day. Sasuke lifted up his mask.
“Something light,” he sat down.
“Yes princess!” she stood up.
“Stop calling me that.”
“Well the hell am I supposed to call you then? Sasuke? No. Uchiha? Only around other people. Princess…is the most acceptable. I could make it longer… Oh shit, how about Sailor V!” she laughed and pulled out a wok.
“Hell no.”
“You're a nice guy Uchiha. But I wonder what I ever saw in you when I was drunk as hell. You're such a pansy,” she shook her head.
--
“Sasuke.”
He turned around to see Shikamaru waiting by the exit of the Hokage's. Sasuke kept his animal mask on.
“Hn?”
“Usagi's sick. Come pick her up,” Shikamaru pushed himself off the wall.
He nodded, his pulse quickening at the thought. Shikamaru quickened his slow pace to his house.
“Troublesome boxer. Yesterday she fainted right in front of my house. I don't know what she's been doing,” Shikamaru opened the door to his room, “But I don't like it.”
They stood over her, sweating in her sleep, the blankets twisted in her grip.
“Possibly a fever that's what Hinata said when she came over last night.”
“I came here because?”
“Next mission is in the afternoon. You're going to have to take care of her,” Shikamaru looked at him speaking captain to captain.
And no, he wasn't being a heartless bastard leaving her to go on a mission. It was plain Shika and he knew Sasuke had a thing for her now. It was simple man-to-man understanding when they saw the same woman.
“Anything else?” Sasuke asked.
“…Usagi doesn't like stuffy places so open a window a little so she doesn't complain,” Shikamaru exited the room.
Sasuke sighed and lifted up his mask. Clad in Sasuke's old clothes, he wondered what she had been doing while he was gone, and picked her up.
He wondered watching her head roll to him.

I figured out why such few reviews have been coming in. it's because the fanfiction people didn't put up an OC as a Character. they really should. out of the whole Sasuke U. section there's probably like what? 300 or so good fics and out of that like 50 ones with OC you can see where i'm going at here.