Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ If Only You Knew ❯ If Only You Knew ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

If Only You Knew
By: haruno_sakura/ KuRai LiDeN Fa
 
Disclaimer: Here goes. I have two names, for two purposes. One name was for Mediaminer.org, and the other name is for FanFiction.net. I do not own Naruto, and if I did, the story would be really crappy like this one. Please read and review. Any event in my story similar to yours is simply coincidental! If you see lines that you've read from other books or stories, I guess I've read them, and decided to use it for this story. ^^
 
*Sorry guys, I couldn't update “Setup” now… it's really getting boring in every chappie.*
 
~o0o~
 
As the cherry blossom grows, so has been her love to him, and to think that he doesn't know makes it painful for her everyday life. And finally, that dreaded day came when she was going to gather all her courage to tell him. Criticize her if she wants to tell it, but at least she was the very first person who made it this far. After all, they were teammates before.
 
You noticed who I'm talking about, the ever pretty Haruno Sakura. As we all know, she so gaga over this noir boy by the name of Uchiha Sasuke. If only he knew what pain she feels when she looks at him, or what sorrow she experienced when he left her alone, on the cold bench.
 
For years, she had waited, but enough, she thought. I'm too selfish to take him as my own! I must move on with my life, and forget this boy that everybody speaks of.
 
And so she did. She followed this simple rule: Forget. Nothing must be too serious; nothing must be dragged to tomorrow. She forgot this boy, not even his name she remembered. It would be a stark miscegenation if she fell in love with this boy. She was weak, while he was strong.
 
If you were to ask me, if Sasuke only knew what feelings Sakura had for him, but since he didn't, the only thing I would call him is an idiot. Ha-ha, but finally, after five, totally wrong years, he decided to return to the ever beloved city of Konoha.
 
He visited every place he knew, but still he couldn't find her. “Damn, where's that stupid, pink-haired idiot?” he uttered out.
 
Finally, he saw her with children playing with her under the cherry blossom trees. He sat on one tree, while looking at this lady his heart beats for.
 
“Long time, no see Sakura.” His voice said. The innocent girl looked up and saw the noir boy sitting down. She stopped and stared at the boy.
 
“Uhmm, excuse me, but do I know you? I've never seen such face, what's your name?” Sakura asked.
 
“Five years, and you forget?! You're still the same Sakura I've known!” He smirked. Sakura made the children play on themselves and decided to talk to this boy.
 
“But, I've never known you all my life! You may be cute, but I'm not going to stand here to be humiliated by such a guy like you. Now if you please excuse me, I will still teach the children.” She walked away, while Sasuke sat there, astonished.
 
“My name's Uchiha Sasuke. You're so stupid, just like that time. I returned here, hoping that you changed, or even get stronger. But I find no improvement of you!” he shouted, while the wind blew on their faces.
 
“How dare you call me stupid? And for the fact that I don't know you makes me wonder why I'm even talking to you! So, leave me alone, and never show your illiterate face again!” she walked away, leaving our dear noir boy alone.
 
If only you knew, my dear Sasuke. If only you knew that she remembered you, but doesn't want to show it, because she still loves you, but she's now afraid. She's afraid to be hurt again, not by the kunai, but to the pain you have given her for those five years of your disappearance. *The End*