Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kage No Neko ❯ The Kage Triplets ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: still don't own Naruto, wish I did but obviously I don't. I have no idea why I'm in here typing when I could be outside playing in the rain . . . but, yeah, anywho, here's the next chapter.
Gaara: hurry up, woman.
Me: get over yourself. Ya know what. Just to bug you I think I'll talk some more. I remember this one time, when it was raining and I walked home with my boyfriend and a couple friends . . .
Gaara: Ok. I'm sorry, just start the chapter already!
Me: Okay!
 
The Kage Triplets
 
Sitting down next to Hinata, Neko looked over at the boys, who were all still standing.
“Sit down. It's not like we're gonna eat you. Bunch of paranoid little boys.” Neko muttered the last part to herself.
“Hey! I'm not a little boy!” Naruto yelled at Neko. Neko just hit him and motioned for the others to sit down, while they waited for Naruto to regain consciousness. Neko looked around bored to the extreme, when she noticed Naruto begin to stir.
“Ok since Naruto has decided to join us, finally. It's my turn, Itachi, Truth or Dare?” Neko asked.
“Dare.” He told her.
“Is that your normal eye color? No? Good, then I dare you to turn your eyes back to their normal color, cause those eyes are starting to freak me out.” Neko told him.
First he looked shocked, but then he nodded and his eyes faded to black. Neko was happy he didn't look nearly as evil with black eyes. She looked around at the group of boys around her, she vaguely wondered why Gaara was starring at her, and then she remembered that she didn't know any of their names.
“Okay, stupid question but could you people introduce yourselves?” she asked.
“Hyuuga Neji.”
“Uchiha Sasuke.”
Uchiha Itachi”
“Ok I have another stupid question. Are you two related?” Neko asked, pointing at Sasuke and Itachi.
“Yes we are.” Sasuke told her.
“Okay then, Itachi it's your“ she was cut off by a voice coming from somewhere in the tree above them. “Neko, you're late. You were supposed to meet us at the Kage Village a month ago.” Neko looked up and saw her sisters sitting in the tree. Rayne, the one who had spoken looked at Neko, with a smirk on her face.
“You made us come looking for you. Kairi almost had a heart attack, when you didn't meet us.” This time it was Haru who spoke, looking at Neji she said “Where were you Neko.”
Flashback
Neko was tailing Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. The Chunnin exam instructor, Anko, had told her that she thought something bad would happen, and had asked her to follow them. Not knowing why, she did as she was asked.
Neko watched as they fought their battles. She knew that the Uchiha had noticed her, the Haruno too. But thankfully they said nothing, but as the Uchiha was getting his ass kicked she figured it was time to show herself. As she stepped out of the bush she had been behind, she saw the Uchiha freeze up. She jumped up to see what was wrong, placing herself right in front of the Haruno. Later she realized how stupid that was, as the Haruno pushed her in front of the freak attacking “her” Sasuke-kun.
The fangs pierced the back of her neck leaving a strange mark, even after the freak choose to remove her (it could have been a him) fangs. Neko was shocked that the Haruno had done that. She briefly thought about how to kill her before falling into darkness. Thanking to god that she'd already gotten both the scrolls she would need.
(For all of you idiots that couldn't understand that, instead of Sasuke having the curse seal, now Neko has it instead.)
End flashback
“Neko don't you ever scare me like that a-“ Kairi cut herself off, squealing “KAWAII” while looking at Kira, who had just appeared at Neko's side. Kira's voice came I Neko's head. ”Oh my god. I'm gonna die.”
 
PAY ATTENTION TO THE AUTHOR'S NOTE! IT IS IMPORTANT!
Me: Mwahahaha! I am so evil! I am changing my story over to www.fanfiction.net`cause I can't figure out how to check my reviews on this website! *starts crying*
Gaara: *patting her on the back* it's ok. Well review would ya?