Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Make 'Em British ❯ Crime ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Make 'Em British (1st in the World-Wide Ninja Series)

Author: PrettyKitty93

Warnings: Bad Language, Over-Abundance of Sex in the later chapters, implied Master/slave stuff, Yaoi, & implied yuri.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto series or any of the characters, they are the property of Masashi Kishimoto. This is just for fun, I do not make any money from this fic.


Make 'Em British
Chapter Eleven: Crime

“People, we have a problem,” Nami announced on a Monday morning three weeks in the kitchen, to the chef, Saffron, Lydia, and Adelei while the boys were in the dining room eating breakfast. “This morning, I found that all of my sodas I put the prototype in have been destroyed. Only you four, and myself, know about the special sodas, so lets see, who did it?”

Like expected, no one said a word.

“Figures. Well, that’s just all fine and well, I needed to get to work on something new today anyways while the boys were all away at school. Back to your posts, I’ll worry about your punishments later…” Nami explained, walking out of the kitchen.

The four women eyed each other warily.

“Which one of you did it?” The chef with the curly orange hair questioned. “Because I’m not going to be punished because of you guys! Not after she was just generous enough to buy us new collars!” She motioned to her forest green collar.

“You sure look pretty nervous, sure it wasn’t you?” Lydia hinted shadily, as she toyed with the little silver ’N’ charm on her black leather collar.

“It might’ve been Saffron, you know she’s Nami’s favorite,” Adelei suggested, the woman now adorning a maroon collar with a silver ‘N’ charm on it.

“I’m the only one that commands Nami’s total submission, and that’s only because I do what I’m told!” Saffron whined, the woman sporting an identical navy colored collar. “I wouldn’t betray Nami like that, even though I didn’t like she was doing to the boys with them.”

“None of us do, duh. But apparently, one of us disliked it so much that’d we betray submission and defy Nami. It’s all about who would have the nerve to do so,” Lydia pointed out.

And so they were at a standstill yet again…

+++

Jacob was looking forward to sitting with Naruto at their usual spot on the bench, but this Monday, he found a strange sight indeed.

There were three boys with him, along with Edward, at their spot!

“Naruto, what’s going on?” he questioned, jealousy evident in his voice at Edward being there as well.

“It’s a long story, but these guys and their older sister live in my house now,” Naruto explained. “These are the triplets, Rainer, Hayden, and Addison.”

Jacob waved and they waved back, except for Addison who made a halfhearted kind of wave.

“They’ve been at our house awhile, but they only just got the transfer here,” Edward added.

The giant bell rang, signaling classes were to start in five minutes, so Jacob was about to head off to his first class when Naruto caught him by the elbow. “Jake… can you do me a little favor? See… according to Rainer, Addison was held back a year, so he’s a junior like you. Can you kind of help him around?”

“Sure, I don’t mind,” Jacob agreed, not really all that thrilled about being stuck with the scowling triplet as the rest of them walked off to their classes, looking happy.

He sighed and said, “Addison, can I see your schedule?”

Addison complied, handing the half-sheet to the younger boy, scowl still not leaving his face, however.

“We have the same first hour, the same lunch hour, and the same seventh hour,” Jacob mused. “Peachy.”

He handed the sheet back to Addison, before motioning for him to follow.

+++

When Naruto saw Jacob at lunch with Addison in tow, already the feminine boy was clinging to Jacob like his little lap dog. He hadn’t talked to anyone but Jacob all day, and he’d hadn’t even spoken to him that much.

“So how do you like this school so far?” Naruto asked casually.

Addison shrugged, not speaking to him. Then he turned to the younger boy, saying, “Jacob, can you show me where the vending machine is?”

“Sure,” he agreed, leading the boy to another area of the cafeteria.

Naruto looked at those two, confused at Addison’s strange behavior around only Jacob for some reason. At home, he’d always stayed generally secluded from everyone, even his brothers, or always had a scowl on his face. But now, he had a cutesy look on his face every time he went to ask Jacob for something. It made him wonder… did he have a crush on him?

+++

Jonathan was suspicious when every time he saw Edward, Hayden was with him. They were always laughing or something, like they were long lost best friends or something. Not that Jon was jealous, it just made him wonder.

“What ever happened to you and Naruto? You two ever…knock boots… again?” he asked, nudging Edward.

“Hmm… actually we hadn’t,” Edward replied calmly.

“That must suck, it’s been three weeks and you hadn’t gotten any?” Jon questioned, giving his friend a skeptical look.

“Well I wouldn’t say that I haven’t gotten anything…” Edward mused.

“Edward!” Jon exclaimed. “You’ve turned into a little freak lately, haven’t you?”

“Shush!” the blue-haired boy hissed.

“Look, I’m nosy, I’d tell you if I-”

Edward motioned for Jonathan to come closer, before he whispered, “Me and him did some stuff… but it wasn’t technically sex, so to speak,” he explained, motioning towards Hayden who was a little ways away.

“So what about your little crush on Naruto?”

“I think I still like him, but I almost feel like me and Hayden have the more mental and physical connection,” Edward elaborated.

“That’s good. Soon you’ll have a boyfriend and I’ll go back to chasing tail like I usually do,” Jon joked. “And speaking of which…” he trailed off, his eyes following the butt of another female walking past.

Edward just closed his eyes and shook his head in disgust.

+++

Jonathan and Jacob came over to the house again tonight, Jon because him and Rainer bonded over their love of skirt-chasing, and Jacob because Addison wouldn’t hardly let him go.

So, that evening everyone sat down to a wonderful dinner prepared by the Chef, along with her assistants. The wonderful spread was set along the long dining table, and the table was fuller than ever.

Nami, along with Saffron, Adelei, Lydia and the Chef, sat at one end nearer each other, while the rest of the table was taken over by the boys, most of which were uncouth at the dinner table.

The boys (excluding the more quiet Edward, Jacob, and Addison) were talking about disgusting subjects like young men tended to do, and even got into even more disgusting and crazy contests, such as farting contests, belching contests, (and in the case of Rainer and Jon) comparing how many girls they’ve slept with contests. By then, the older girls had already made their leave, wanting to eat and get away from them as soon as possible.

“What else can we do?” Naruto questioned, eager for more weird contests to occupy time.

“How about we have an eating contest?” Hayden suggested.

“Of course you would suggest that,” Rainer teased, causing his brother to try and punch him.

“How about…” Jon thought aloud, yet nothing came to him.

“…A wrestling match,” Rainer announced. “Unless, no one thinks they can take me on,” he said, making a motion of flexing his muscles.

“I can, trust me,” Jon challenged, despite the fact he wasn’t quite as muscular as Rainer was.

“Well if you guys are gonna do that, lets take it to the living room because there’s no room in here, you’ll hit the table,” Naruto pointed out, before leading everyone into the huge living room.

Once they were in there, everyone except for Rainer and Jon sat on the ‘L’ shaped couch. The other two stood in the middle of the living room, before Rainer announced, “Gentlemen… and ladies,” he began, looking specifically at Addison and Jacob as he said this. “Live in the Uzumaki living room is a champion title match, Jon challenging Rainer for the status of the best fighter alive!… We’ll see-”

Suddenly, Jon took Rainer off guard and knocked the big teen down to the rug, commencing the fight on his own accord. He struggled to pin Rainer down, but with no such luck as the bigger brother managed to get Jon on his back and pin him down.

“Aw c’mon Jon you can do better than that!” Naruto shouted.

“Get ‘em Rainer!” Hayden yelled louder than the blond.

Jacob, Addison, and Edward looked at this puzzling display of strength, considering none of them knew anything about wrestling.

“…They kinda look hot, romping around down there,” Edward muttered, and the only ones who heard him were Naruto and Hayden, earning him a odd look from each of them.

“You’re not supposed to say stuff like that when people are wrestling, it’s a man’s sport, it’s not supposed to be hot,” Naruto explained, frowning, although he couldn’t help but agree.

“Especially when the two straightest guys are doing it,” Hayden added.

Rainer and Jon, completely oblivious to Edward’s comment, continued as they were. It looked for a moment that Rainer was going to win, but Jon managed to overtake him and get him in a hold.

“Man’s sport or no, if it’s hot, it’s hot,” Edward commented, giving them a ‘I-don’t-give-a-damn-about-what-you-think’ look. “After all, guys are allowed to think girls wrestling in mud is hot.”

“Yeah but…” Naruto trailed off, not able to come up with another excuse. After all, Edward was kind of right. It is hot.

And Hayden just kept his mouth shut because he knew it was true and there was no way he could argue with him.

“Ha!” Rainer cried out in triumph, finally able to get Jon in submission and thus, beat him.

“You bastard!” Jon exclaimed.

“Don’t be a sore loser, Jonny-boy,” Rainer teased him.

“Hey Hayden, how about you and I have a go next? We’re both amateurs so it won’t be unfair,” Naruto offered, and the husky brother agreed.

The two stood in the middle of the living room, waiting for Rainer to make the announcement. “Alright, now it’s blondie versus the heavyweight champ!”

“Heavyweight?” Hayden yelled, giving his brother a glare.

“Featherweight?” Rainer questioned.

“Shut up and move on with it dumb ass,”

“Anyways…”

+++

Els ewhere while the boys were all gathered in the living room, Nami was alone in the study, working.

“ ‘…And I hypothesize that the effects of prototype two should cause anyone who ingests it to become highly aroused and want to have sex with the person nearest to them.’ Yeah, that’s getting straight to the point,” Nami thought aloud to herself as she worked on an experiment for college. “Uses for everyday problems? ‘Prototype two will cure any pangs of boredom for sure, and may help shy people get their true feelings out there.’ Side-effects? ‘There may be a slight chance that someone may drink it while not around someone they truly like, causing them to be overcome with an erotic fever that can only be cured by intercourse, resulting in the person possibly having sex with someone they hadn’t intended to do it with.’…”

Nami paused her typing and peered at the vial with the clear, flavorless, liquid inside (made as such to be undetected in any drink or food). ‘I know scientists shouldn’t participate in their own experiments, but…’ she drank the liquid in one gulp. “I’m always missing out on the fun, after all.”

There was a knock on the door, before Saffron’s voice called, “Miss Nami? We were wondering when you were going to be done in the study…”

“Why?” Nami called.

“No reason in particular…”

“I’ll be up when I feel like it, unless you lot are impatient,” Nami replied.

“No ma’am,”

“I’m about to finish up on my paper, take a shower, and then I’ll be in my room,”

“Yes ma’am,” Saffron replied obediently, and shortly after you could hear her footsteps fade away.

+++

“You know, I feel like I’m in a very awkward position right now,” Naruto muttered, as he was pinned down by Hayden, the bigger boy on top of him.

“Only you’d think of nasty stuff while we’re fighting, Blondie,” Hayden replied, their conversation out of earshot by the others, who were on the couch making idle talk, getting bored of the wrestling contest bit. “You’re almost worse than Posh, do you think guys wrestling is hot too?”

“Of course not,” Naruto lied, glad Hayden couldn’t see his face redden since he was facing the floor. But Naruto’s body was starting to crave contact, it needed more, despite it was wrong to think about that at a moment like this. Although, how couldn’t you not think about it at a time like this, when a guy is on top of you?

“…But then again I’m kinda feeling like you are, wrestling must be a man’s sport because gay guys like me can’t handle it,” he laughed.

Naruto often found it strange the things that Hayden could laugh off, he sure was a cheerful guy. Here Naruto was, pinned to the floor and liking the fact that a warm body with a hardening erection was pressed against him, and he was starting to get kind of aroused himself. Oh, these fits of ‘fever’ come at the most inconvenient times!

“…You’re thinking of the nasty stuff too. I can tell because you‘re getting hard,” Naruto teased, before taking the larger brother by surprise and flipping him, so now Naruto was on top of him and Hayden lay against the floor.

“You wanna take this upstairs?” Hayden questioned in a slightly threatening way, like he was picking a fight, but Naruto knew he was just teasing again.

“You wanna take this right here?” Naruto challenged, feeling bold.

“In the middle of the living room? Man you’re filthy,” Hayden answered, although a smirk crept across his face. “Are you an exhibitionist now, blondie?”

“The opposite of a voyeur,” he answered, before kissing the brunette, in front of everyone whom until this moment hadn’t been paying much attention on what was going on.

“Hey!” Rainer shouted, “This is not that kind of wrestling match!”

“Leave Naruto to turn something so innocent into something so…” Jon’s voice trailed off, looking at the two figures on the rug, making-out.

“So…?” Rainer urged him on.

“I wanna do that,” Addison mused, in an near-undetectable voice only heard by Jacob and Edward.

“If you were feeling up to it, you should’ve asked,” Edward told the smallest brother.

“Does… stuff like this typically happen in this house?” Addison asked, nuzzled up between the two slightly taller boys. “You know, everybody suddenly fucking each other in public?”

“Eh, only recently,”


To Be Continued