Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Naruto Work of Fanfiction ❯ Calm Before The Storm ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Look at the previous chapters; I'm tired of typing this.
 
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see a person's stats, you don't have to read them, I'll try to incorporate everything into the story, but I can't promise anything.
 
“Blah” = Talking.
`Blah' = Thinking.
$$ = Separation/Start/End etc.
$$$ = Go to someone else.
 
$Story Start$
 
“The names Uchiha Narashi.”
 
Sasuke's eyes widened, `Uchiha?!' “No way! You can't be an Uchiha! I don't remember a Narashi, and my brother killed off the whole clan . . . unless . . . No, it can't be!”
 
“What can't be, Sasuke-kun?” Sota asked, looking at him.
 
“Did you marry my brother?!”
 
At this, Narashi made a disgusted face, sticking her tongue out and pretending to gag herself, “Eww, no. That's just wrong.”
 
“Then what else . . . Are you his child?!”
 
She smirked, “You could say that, a long time ago he adopted me, after that massacre that you're talking about.”
 
`My brother? No way, he's cold hearted, he would never help another living soul.' Sasuke thought, watching as this `Narashi' and Genma played rock, paper, scissors.
 
“I win!” She cried jumping up and down while Genma sulked.
 
“I don't believe her, but, lets keep her with us, maybe I could use her to my advantage.” Sasuke mumbled so only Neji, Jigoku and Sota could hear.
 
They nodded, and turned back to her, sweat dropping.
 
Narashi had Genma in a headlock, growling about taking a comment back.
 
“No way! It's the truth!”
 
“Darn it, take it back!”
 
“No!”
 
“What did he say?” Neji interrupted, a headache starting to form.
 
“He said I was a hot babe!”
 
“It's true!!!”
 
“Take it back!!”
 
With a sigh, the two males dragged an unconscious Genma away as the girls had their girl talk.
 
“I'm Hemora Sota.”
 
“And my name is Suza Jigoku.”
 
After shaking both of their hands, Narashi smiled at them, “I like you guys already! Not like that pervert over there,” At this she thumbed to Genma.
 
“You get used to it,” grumbled Jigoku, “So, would you like to join our group?”
 
“Why?”
 
“We're searching for two shinobi, we don't know where they are, but we're expecting a lot of battles.” Sota put in.
 
“I'm in!” She yipped, raising a fist to the sky and smiling in happiness.
 
Finally, the patience of the men wore off, and, after Narashi picked on Sasuke because of his gravity defying hair, they once again headed out, hoping beyond hope that they would get to the kidnapped shinobi.
 
$$$
 
“Dolly,” Orochimaru called, opening the cell door, “I've come to personally take you back to the-” And he paused, watching the scene unfold with growing anger.
 
Aoi was sitting in Kakashi's lap, his arms around her waist, and they were kissing like it was their last day on earth.
 
`It will be for Hatake!'
 
Faster then light, Orochimaru slammed Kakashi against the wall, ripping the young girl from his arms.
 
Kakashi gasped, staring up at Orochimaru with wide eyes, `Hurry! Go!' He thought, chancing a peek back at Aoi before looking back into Orochimaru's gleaming, gold eyes.
 
“Are you trying to get yourself killed?! She belongs to me, you cannot kiss her!”
 
While Orochimaru continued to yell at Kakashi, Aoi was slowly making her way towards the door, intent on finding her sword and busting Kakashi out.
 
“Where do you think you're going?” Orochimaru hissed, not looking away from Kakashi.
 
“Bathroom?” She asked, using the wall to help stand.
 
Smirking, Orochimaru finally did look away, right over his shoulder and at Aoi, “If you have to go, I'm coming with you.”
 
Mortified, Aoi looked into his clearly serious and demented face before scampering out.
 
Orochimaru turned back to Kakashi and dropped him, ”Don't worry, if the servants don't bring her back, the snakes will.”
 
`Snakes?' Kakashi gulped.
 
$$$
 
“Where is he?” Mumbled Aoi, leaning against the wall and panting, “This place must be bigger then I thought.”
 
When a hand glided down her arm, Aoi spun, ready to . . .
 
`To what? Kick butt? Run? I can barely stand!' Instead, she just stood there, relaxing slightly when she noticed it was just a little boy.
 
“Ma'am? What are you doing out of your cell?”
 
Hoping that this boy wasn't as perverted as Orochimaru, she tried again: “The bathroom.”
 
“Oh, the bathroom's not in this hall, come on, I'll show you!” He smiled, skipping down the hall.
 
She stared after him for a moment, then shrugged with her working shoulder and slowly followed after, leaning against the wall
 
$$$
 
“Hey yeah, he kind of does,” tilting her head, Jigoku watched the way Neji's hair rocked softly with his steps.
 
“See?” Narashi commented, “He looks like a girl!”
 
“I can hear you.” Neji interrupted with slight anger.
 
Narashi and Jigoku looked at each other before diving behind Sota with an `eep!'
 
Sota chided the two girls, wagging her finger at them and saying that he doesn't look like a girl, “He looks like a girly man!”
 
The tree girls laughed outright joined by Genma.
 
Sasuke only smirked in amusement, but Neji narrowed his eyes, tired of all this laughter from his expense.
 
“Are you quite finished?”
 
“Yeah, we're done.” Narashi said, a grin on her face, “Don't get your panties in a bunch.”
 
“I am not a girl!!”
 
At this, the three girls and Genma burst out laughing again, tears pouring from their eyes.
 
“Stop laughing at me.”
 
They didn't though, if anything, they only laughed harder.
 
Genma gasped, falling from the tree he was just slammed into.
 
Sota and Narashi skidded across the ground, kicking up debris.
 
And Jigoku face-planted the earth; her right arm held behind her back in a painful grip as Neji sat on her, “Now you will stop laughing.”
 
They looked at Neji with wide-eyes and nodded, gulping.
 
“Good, now, might we be able to continue without some people,” he started, emphasizing `people', “making fun of other people?”
 
They nodded again, afraid to say anything else.
 
Neji stood up, getting off of Jigoku, “Now lets go!”
 
Following after him, changing directions when Jigoku motioned to do so, the small gang; that had grown with another character, made their way across the land.
 
It took days upon days, night after night, every hour of laughter, of sorrow, of happiness, of pain, but finally, finally, the forest came to an end, and a huge castle loomed before them
 
“We're here.” Jigoku mumbled.
 
But before I tell you about anything else, maybe we should take a look back on what happened with the prisoners for those days, hmm?
 
$$$
 
“Here we go ma'am!”
 
“Thanks. And you can call me Aoi.”
 
“Yes Ma'am!”
 
Sweat dropping, Aoi opened the bathroom door, watching the little boy who helped her find it, skip away down the hall.
 
She closed the door slowly and started after him, making sure to keep quiet, `He's got to know where my stuff is!'
 
The little boy stopped in front of a door and knocked on it, “Lord Orochimaru? I've done as you've asked.”
 
There was no reply.
 
“My Lord?”
 
And still none.
 
Finally, the little boy just shrugged and skipped to another door, “Kabuto-san?”
 
Aoi slipped through the door that she presumed was Orochimaru's and looked around.
 
“Wow, either he's paranoid about cleaning or the servants are really good.”
 
“I don't allow the servants into my room.”
 
Stiffening, Aoi turned ever so slightly, recognizing the distinct coal hair and white skin.
 
“Come my doll, you must be famished,” placing his hand on her lower back, Orochimaru led the scared girl to his closet, “My things will have to do, hopefully they'll fit you.”
 
Picking out dark pants and a light tan top, he then showed her to the bathroom, “Wash up, then you may eat.”
 
“Where's Kakashi?! What did you do with my stuff? Why are you being nice?!”
 
Orochimaru chuckled lowly at this, “He's being taken care of. I'm afraid they're not your `stuff' anymore, and I'm always nice, my doll.”
 
She watched him for a moment, “What do you mean by `taken care of'? And yes it is my stuff!! Stop calling me your doll!”
 
“You'll understand later, puppet.” And with that, he left, closing the door behind him.
 
`At least he got me pants.' She couldn't help but think, cautiously getting into the bath.
 
$$$
 
Aoi had just walked out of Orochimaru's room, when Kabuto grabbed her hand and pulled her along the hall.
 
“What are you doing?” She demanding, yanking her hand back.
 
“You took over an hour! My Lord is not pleased at all.”
 
“So?”
 
He grabbed her wrist, putting painful pressure on it and practically ran, skidding to a stop in front of a large door.
 
“Why are we-”
 
But she didn't get to finish as Kabuto pushed her past the door, closing it behind her.
 
“So glad you could join us.” Orochimaru said impatiently, drumming his long fingers on the table.
 
“Sorry.” She muttered.
 
After brushing her hair out of her eyes from the hard shoved that knocked it into her face, Aoi looked at the table, and stopped moving.
 
“Hey.” Kakashi weakly called, giving a small wave.
 
“Kakashi!!” She cried, running over to him.
 
Slapping a hand on the table, and swinging her legs over it, Aoi flew into Kakashi's lap, hugging him tightly
 
With the force of her leap, the chair fell backwards, sending the two shinobi to the ground.
 
Orochimaru narrowed his eyes at the display, watching as Aoi rubbed her face against Kakashi's chest.
 
“I thought he killed you, I'm so sorry, I got lost and I couldn't find my stuff, and I didn't remember the way back, and then this kid brought me to a bathroom and I followed him to Orochimaru's room, then the scary snake-man told me to take a bath and this other silver-haired guy led me here!!” She shrieked in one breath.
 
Patting her back, Kakashi looked down at the girl, wincing as she rubbed against one of his fresh wounds.
 
“That's enough!” Picking her up, Orochimaru slammed the girl into a chair opposite of Kakashi, glaring at them both, “Now we will eat, and you will be quiet!”
 
Kakashi got up, righting his chair and sitting in it again while the servants brought food to the table.
 
Looking down at the food, which Aoi happened to dislike most of, she poked at it.
 
“Why aren't you eating?” Asked a snake-like voice.
 
“It's yucky.”
 
“You haven't even tasted it yet.”
 
“I know what I dislike, and this is it, it's yucky.”
 
“Just eat it.”
 
“You eat it!”
 
“I did eat it.”
 
“Oh.”
 
Sighing, Kakashi asked Aoi which she would rather have, disgusting food, or a dead body.
 
Aoi finished off her plate in three minutes.
 
`I don't have disgusting food.'
 
And yes, my pretties, this is basically how it went. Every day, they would be tortured, and every day, they would be bathed and fed.
 
Talk about bipolar.
 
Well, wasn't that exciting! Lets finish, I'm impatient to find out what happens with the six traveling shinobi.
 
$$$
 
“I think we should just knock.”
 
“No, that would be to easy!”
 
“Then what do you purpose, Sherlock?”
 
Genma looked at Sota for a minute, and shrugged, making everyone sweat drop.
 
“Now that the fools have voice their opinions,” Sasuke stated, “Why don't we just run up the wall, go through a window at the top, and work our way down?”
 
“Because that's what everyone does, he would be excepting us to do it.” Jigoku put in.
 
Sasuke smirked, “Yes he would.”
 
Suddenly it clicked, and Neji understood what he meant, “Of course, the thing to do would be the obvious choice, but, since Sasuke and I and are on the team, Orochimaru knows we would think of something different, and would be really excepting us to get in some other way, so, by going in this way, it would be a surprise.”
 
“Like, hiding something right under a persons nose.” Narashi said.
 
“Exactly.”
 
And with a team nod, the six were gathering chakra into the souls of their feet and speeding up the side of Orochimaru's great castle.
 
$$$
 
“We'll split up, men to the left, women to the right.”
 
“But I want to go with Sasuke-kun!” Sota glared at Neji, “And who put you in charge anyway? Jigoku-chan's the one who lead us here!”
 
“Yeah, so I'm in charge! Neji, Genma, and I will go left, Sota, Narashi, and Sasuke will go right.”
 
“Yay!” Sota cheered, grabbing a hold of Sasuke's neck and dragging him down the right.
 
“Oy vey.” Narashi mumbled, “Good luck guys.” Waving, she followed after them, moving out of the way with a curse as Sota started chasing Sasuke.
 
“Come on team! We can do this!” Genma smiled, standing in-between Neji and Jigoku.
 
He slapped his hand over Neji's back and Jigoku's butt then pushed, walking forward with them.
 
Jumping slightly, Jigoku kicked Genma in the leg, twisting his hand behind his back, “Don't touch me, you pervert!”
 
Neji only shook his head, smirking as Genma yelped in pain, kneeling on the dirty floor.
“Apologize! Apologize right now!”
 
“I'm sorry!”
 
“That was pitiful!! Say it like man!”
 
“I'M SORRY!” He yelled, feeling his arm start to break.
 
“That's enough Jigoku, he needs both his arms.” Neji put his hand on her shoulder, patting it lightly.
 
“But he touch my butt!” She whined, looking up at Neji with wide, innocent, green eyes.
 
“So? I touched you in a more inappropriate way.”
 
Jigoku quickly let go of Genma, face burning brightly.
 
Neji smirked again.
 
With visions of a past hot spring experience in mind, Jigoku walked on the left of Neji, making sure that Genma stayed far on his right.
 
$$$
 
Her headache was getting worse, with Sasuke and Sota yelling at each other like that, she could just kill them!!
 
But, Narashi opted for the second choice.
 
“I'm going with the other group, you people are insane.” And with that, she turned and walked down the hall, heading back the way they came.
 
The two left stared after her, shrugged and continued yelling, until suddenly . . .
 
Sasuke pushed Sota up against the wall, their mouths moving against each other, hands roaming around the others body.
 
Sasuke felt around for a doorknob, opening the door and pushing them in once he found it.
 
Kicking the door closed, they kissed with a never-ending passion.
 
So wrapped up in this kiss, they didn't notice the sunlight leaving the window.
 
Outside, the clouds had darken considerably and moved to cover the sky.
 
A light rain started to pour, sprinkling the earth with its warming goodness.
 
$$$
 
“I can't believe those two. They're like children!” Narashi threw her hands into the air, wondering down the hall. “Hmm?” Looking out the window, she noted the angry clouds, raging against the bright sunlight. “Looks like a storm.”
 
And how right she was, for in a few moments, like a wave, the rain came, sloshing over the dried earth and watering the thirsty trees.
 
But that's not all it did, no, it came down harder, and harder, until the dried earth was muddy, and holes were forming; until the leaves of the thirsty trees were being ripped brutally from their cozy home.
 
The glass of the window started to crack under the pressure.
 
Backing away, Narashi dived to the side when the window exploded; glass showering the floor and her.
 
As Narashi stood up and dusted the glass from her body, the rain pounded down through the window, “This is bad. This is really bad.” She gulped, running down the hallway and looking for someone; anyone!
 
The lights blinked, shuddered, and finally blacked out, leaving the castle in total darkness.
 
A scream reverberated on the walls.
 
$End Chapter$