Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Tori ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto so don't kill me. I just have an imagination about crazy stuff and this is one of them. Tori is my character that I made up. If you see italics that means their thinking in their head. Also the Zeros are there to break up events so you can follow better because putting a line doesn't work here. This is my first fanfic of Naruto, enjoy. Reviews if you please.
 
 
Full Summary: This is tied in with Naruto of what is going on now including the 3 year gap as well Naruto comes back to Konoha and after the Grass Country arc. It's in the manga. Only thing I'm putting in is my version of what happening in the manga because its not going fast enough.
 
00000000000000000000000
 
Chapter 1
 
Eight years ago
 
Pain. Pain is what I feel in my chest, legs and arms. It feels like a sixteen foot tall tree just came crushing down on my whole bodyafter lightingjust struckit and my stupid self just could not move out of the way. My body, torn and dirty as if I have not been washed in days, lies on the dusty ground. My eyes stare at the ground for a minute of shock and fear as I manage the strength to pull my head up to not show my enemy of defeat. My eyes can barely see in front of me as a deep cut wound made by a Kunai Knifecausing blood to comes over my left eye. Toomany of those have been thrown at me but I thought with my high Taijutsu training that I could dodge it, those bastards using Exploding tagson them. If I didn't drop my guard at the last minute to save her I can of avoided the pain I am in now.
 
Why do I feel this way? I am the strongest and brightest in the Uchihaclan and being defeated? Dam these bastards as three of them stand their not a far distance smiling at me. Why can't I move? Why can't I move my body? Why do I feel...
 
“Finally,” One of the ninja twirl a Kunai in the air as it lands back in his hand, no less the leader of these assassins. “Finally we can finish our job. I have no clue why they would pay some much to kill this girl but then again,” His eyes fix on the young boy no older then thirteen on the ground defeated by them. “That boy cost us a lot of trouble over these three days and two of our teammates are killed by him. No wonder why they said be cautious and not judge him of his age. But I wouldn't expect less from the Uchiha Clan.”
 
He turns his killing eyes back on the young girl no older then eight years old pinned down on the ground with a Kunai stuck in her left hand. Blood pours out of her wound as her eyes stare at him with anger and hatred for harming her sensei. He knew this girl was not normal judging from this situation she was in. Normal children her age would run away from the battle and cry begging not to kill them. But not this child as she tried to save her sensei from us but was defeated just like him. But she did amaze all of them of her powerful chakra that she can control so well at the age of eight and to perform powerful Jutsus that a Jounin canperform. But maybe it was her training that makes this little girl a rare genius. He looks at the child's forehead, as she have a forehead protector of a small image of a wolf running carved in, singling she's a ninja of the Hidden Forest Village.
 
The Hidden Forest Village was a great village at one point like the Hidden Leaf Village of today. They were famous of their Taijutsu as their speed was like no other. Most Jounin level ninjas could barley see their speed as their body looks like they were teleporting place to place in a battle. The symbol of a wolf explains their tracking abilities as they can track any enemy down with their strong sense of smell and hearing. Also roomers have it that they can perform deadly Jutsus that were extremely scary as it can leave their enemy trembling in fear and lose their minds in battle. But because of these powerful traits that the clan members had in the village many enemies were afraid of their power and those that were brave enough attack the village wanted to steal the village most dangerous secrets.
 
But decades ago a devastating war broke out between Hidden Forest Village and the Hidden Mist and Cloud village as they join forces to take down the Forest Village. The king, that was the most powerful force that anybody has seen, ruled the Forest Village trying to stop the war but in the end died trying. His heart was too kind that many of the villagers said lead to his death trying to create peace among the neighboring villages. After his death, civil war broke out among the villagers of which clan was the most powerful one to take over the village. In the end they ended up destroying the village, as the powerful clans separated, leaving the village in disarray and in confusion. Now the village is mostly a small village that nobody recognizes as powerful anymore but a more worthless village that looks more like a ghost town. Many Shinobi today still do not go near the village as most called it The Demon Village.
 
The assassin forehead protector shown that he was from the Hidden Mist Village, gazed at the little girl realizing no wonder a genius still comes from that village. It's understandable to him, but her chakra, is that why his team of outcast has been called to kill her. It was a shame that he has to kill her. If he was her sensei she could be his greatest weapon against his enemies. But if his enemy knows this, but does not want to use her, maybe they see something in her that can become a danger to everybody. The girl stares at him with her long dark hair being smashed in the dirt behind her head as she's being laid out on her back. A few loose strains come across her face hiding some her left eye. When he first saw her, she was a beautiful innocent child that would make a young boy of her age go crazy of her beautiful appearance but now her cute innocence went away but all the man saw in her eyes of wanting to kill. Kill the men that hurt her sensei, for calling him worthless, for making him feel pain. The assassin saw her hatred and didn't feel bad about killing the girl. If he didn't she can become a series problem in the future.
 
“Hehe,” giggled one of the three assassins. “It's going to be fun killing them both,” As he bring up his sword to his mouth. His long tongue came out and licks the blood on his sword that he struck the teenage boy with loving the taste. His dark, brown, insane eyes told a story of the love of killing in his life. “After you kill her Chengo, I get to kill the Uchiha boy. Is that ok with you Zaku.” He asks the quiet assassin next to him that for most of the battle mostly observe his other partners handle the job.
 
They were all Jounin level ninjas that gave the teenage boy a difficult time with them.
 
“Hmph. Do what you please Baku.” He said in a cold voice staring at the Uchiha boy out the corner of his eye folding his arms.
 
“Hehe. More Play time for me.” He gave a wide grin to the boy and licked his sword again.
 
“If you touch him I will kill you.” Said the little girl to all three of the assassins in a bold angry voice.
 
They all stared at her.
 
Baku laughed at the little girl. “The girl is already near death and she still spitting out words as if she going to actually kill us. Forget the boy I want to kill her,” He bends down and places his cold sword near her face. “She more interesting then he is.” He stares at her in a delightful way to kill her.
 
“D-don't...,” The boy says. All three assassin turn there attention to the boy as they stare amazed as he struggles to gets up breathing heavily. Their attacks should of made him stop walking for weeks but. “D-don't....touch her.” He said.
 
“Don't touch her,” said Baku. He grins at the boy, turns to look at his teammates, then back at him and starts to laugh. “Don't touch her. You pathetic boy dear to say more words to us. Hehe, I guess you want to be put out of your misery now.”
 
The little girl pinned down on the ground looks at her sensei amazed he can still get up but then again that's why she admires him the most then anybody. Of his determination to save the ones he loves the most. That is what a true ninja is that he taught her. The teenage dark hair boy eyes still fixed on the ground pulling himself up. He lifts his head up, looks at his student on the ground helpless to protect herself and centers his angered eyes at the three assassins. They were all Jounins level but why send five Jounins ninja assassins to kill his student. He didn't care now, she needed him and protecting her was his goal and nothing else. The little boy smirks at the three assassins ignoring his pain now that his cherished student needed him more then ever.
 
“Touch her and I will kill you,” His eyes were full of rage and he can feel somewhat of chakra forming in him. “My name is Uchiha Itachi...and I will kill you all. Sharingan!!!”