Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto: Generation Of War ❯ Naruto: Generation Of War: Part 1 ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
to know
Ichiro uzumaki
Ryuu uchiha
Kato kameko
susuko uchiha


“who are you?” asked a leaf village jonin.
The ninja just stabbed him in the face with a kunai.
Two Anbu black ops went in front and back of him. “Don’t move, or we’ll have to use force!” shouted the anbu. The ninja threw two kunai knives at the anbu, who blocked the attack. “look behind you.” said the ninja.
All of a sudden, two kunai stabbed the anbu pair in the face, killing them.
Anbu circled around the ninja.
Making multiple hand signs, the anbu weren’t afraid to kill the ninja.
The ninja then used a jutsu of his own.
“ninja art, sound wave destruction!” shouted the ninja. A wave of sound so loud it destroyed the anbu’s clones.
The ninja then cut off the anbu’s hands.
“you shouldn’t underestimate an s-class ninja.” said the ninja. He then killed the anbu.
He then arrived at the hokage’s mansion.
“hey, do you have a reason to be here?” asked two ninja. But before they could say anything, they had two kunai stabbed in their bodies.
They died.
The ninja get to the hokage’s office.
“leaf village, hokage, was it?”
Said the ninja. “What do you want?” asked naruto. “Well, since you’re going to die anyway, I might as well tell you.
Said the ninja.

“I’m an s-class criminal ordered to assassinate you.” said the ninja.
“Why me, what did I ever do to you?” asked naruto. “you’re an enemy of the sound village, ordered to be killed.” said the ninja.
When susuko returned to the village, he saw many dead villagers. “What happened here?” Asked susuko.
“Goodbye, hokage!” the ninja said as he stabbed naruto’s heart.
“Who are you?” asked susuko.
“sorry, no time to chat, Sound wave disappearance jutsu!” the ninja shouted as he disappeared. Susuko stared st naruto’s body laying there on the floor.
What will the outcome be of all this?
Find out next time on naruto: generation of war