Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Oneshots *randomized* ❯ Gaara: Hypnotic Melody ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Kazekage-sama, here are some more papers for you to sign."

At the front of the red-haired boy, stood his sister with a pile of papers waiting to be signed; they are toying with me thought the sand ninja but took the pile anyways, but who said that He himself as gonna take the overweight, he used his ability to control his sand and took it from Temari.

"Anything else Temari-san?"

"No, Kazekage-sama."

The red-head looked at the sand kunoichi and sighed with looking at her straight in the eye. Temari was the only one who treated me like Kage and for him; it annoyed him to be called Sama from everyone. I'm not that extraordinary, thought the sand kage.

"You can call me Gaara, you know."

"Yeah, I know."

The sand kunoichi tangled his red-head and waved good bye for her mission. Gaara had a ton of papers and all he wanted was to stop signing for once. Kankuro was the one who I never liked so I gave a week off as a show of apology, thought the sand ninja. After half the stack was signed, or until his desk wouldn't split, he laid his pen on the top of the pile and leaned on his chair.

As the Kage closed his eyes, he thought about his past. When I was younger, I was a terror to all, when I was younger, I was never liked, when I was younger, I had one intention, and that was to kill, thought the Kage. Now, I'm different, thought the Kage. Yet the red-head felt a vacant space missing, it was void and not completely filled. What do I need to fill it; he thought again but lifted his eyelids open.

Then a picture of a girl came through his thoughts, his eyes shot open. Her name was Hari Suna, a student in the same sand school he went to, Shinobi Release, and which was the school called. He remembered that Hari was the only girl who would leave him alone, never to traumatize him or frighten him, or even called him such hideous words.

He asked one of his personally guards if they would bring in a girl named Hari. Being Kazekage, the guards followed his orders and brought Hari in about 15 minutes. The Kage asked her to take a seat at his left hand but to her view it was her right hand.

"Do you remember me Hari?"

"Of course, Kazekage-sama"

Gaara looked at her dark green eyes and her black hair. She still remained the same, thought he sand kage. He stood up and leaned on the desk behind her, partially sitting on it too.

"Why do you never talked to me?"

"I-I... If I had any relationship with you, my parents would always hit me, saying that you were an evil monster with no emotions. I never believed them; I had always thought you as a hero in the village."

"A hero?"

She nodded and smiled but she looked the other way. Hari had always cared for Gaara and knowing Gaara's intelligence, he knew that too.

"I just wanted you to be happy, even if it meant separating me from you."

The Sand Kage suddenly felt a wave of guilt on his shore. Hari never cared what happened to her, as long as I was glad, thought the Sand Kage.

"I'm sorry Hari..."

"Hehe, it is okay Kazekage-sama!"

Gaara, never had felt strong emotions, had never met someone so forgiving. Hari never wanted anything. In his childhood, Hari was the kind of girl who would have cared from him and would throw everything away to make him content.

The Sand Kage stood up from leaning, and partly sitting, on his desk and went over to Hari. He held her hand in his grip and looked into her emerald-shading.

"Is there anything that you want?"

Hari, being surprised, looked away and shook her head as that small pink line consumed her face. Gaara, not believing that lie, held her cheeks and went in slowly to kiss her. Hari's heart pounded at the abrupt warmth on her lips. Did he feel the same way, thought the dazed kunoichi?

Gaara released found himself staring at a wildly blushed Hari. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"You found what you wanted?"