Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ You Need A Job ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Story Nineteen: You Need A Job


Listen here, mister
I realize that you need to train constantly,
but now that you've reached 18,
you need a job!




"Right this way, Neji!" a bun-haired girl happily sang out as she led the village prodigy to his first job besides missions.

"Hn." Neji growled out, scuffing his feet as Tenten pulled him along.

Tenten led him through the filled roads that led through Konoha, getting alot of giggles from young village girls and hoot's and whistles from people who worked at other shops. Some people would whisper things like "I can't believe he has finally found a girlfriend." and "He's got a good eye for pickin' out good lookin' girls."

Neji's face heated up as he heard those comments, and he grew twice as pissed off than how he first was when Tenten pulled him out of his room at 8:00 a.m. to tell him he needed a damn job.

Neji looked ahead of him at the big resturant that lied in there path straight ahead. Neji read the big sign next to the store that read "Konoha Youth Burgers".

"Oh god, no...." Neji whispered as his eyes grew wide.

Not the youth burger. Not where Lee and Gai work.

"Oh god, yes." Tenten corrected as she led him up to the front door.

"Noooo!" Neji hissed as he put on the brakes.

Tenten's eye twitched.

"You baka..." she put her un-occupied hand on her head. "BAKA!!!"

She viciously pushed Neji back, startling him, and then slung him in through the door.

"Ahhh!" she heard him yell, then she heard a few dishes smash.

Tenten entered in and looked to where Neji had landed. He was unconcious and he lie underneath a pile of broken dishes. From the looks of it, his head was bleeding.

"OH MY LORD!!!" Lee sang out as he danced out from the kitchen doors, swinging his broom left and right. "NEJI HAS BROKEN OUR BEAUTIFUL GLASS FOOD HOLDERS!!!"

"Lee..." Tenten said as she put a hand on his shoulder. "There plates. I've told you that many times before."

Neji still sat unconcious and bleeding underneath a pile of broken glass. Many people eating there looked at him. Some kids were laughing, many mother's had their hand over there mouths, and some highly disturbed people had left.

"How many times have I told you?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"Svnty-fhve." he mumbled out.

"What?"

"Seventy-fhve."

"Lee!"

"Al right, you've told me two-hundred ninety two times." Lee said as he broke out into a fit of tears. "GAI SENSEI!!"

Lee ran back into the kitchen, leaving a puddle of tears to clean up.

"Oh, I ain't cleanin' that up.." Tenten said, and suddenly an alarm went off. It was extrememly loud, and red lights were flashing. Tenten watched as most of the customers freaked out and ran for their lives, and others, who really don't give a damn wether the world was ending or not just sat there.

Out of nowhere the ground opened up and a man with a bad hairdo came up from the ground. He was wearing a red cape and a green jumpsuit.

"How dare you shatter my poor Lee's heart!! And look at out youthful Neji! He's been like that for quite some time!" It was Gai Sensei who had come up from the ground with a microphone in his hand.

Tenten stood there, her eye twitching.

Gai sensei did his good guy pose and then started to sing. Instantly Tenten snatched the mic from his hands.

She inhaled alot of air and then yelled out "What do you think your doing, coming up from the ground!!!??? Now I have to fix the floor again!!! And what the hell do you do down there?? Are you putting on a show for zombies!!?!"

Gai sensei had shrunken to chibi-form and stood huddled up to chibi Lee. They watched as Tenten threw the mic on the floor, crushed it under her feet, and then threw it back into the big hole in the floor.

"You two get back to work! I'm gonna help Neji get started!"

"Y-YES, RIGHT AWAY, TENTEN-SAN!!!" Lee ran to get the broom.

"RIGHT, I SHALL REPAIR THIS HOLE THAT HAS APPEARED IN MY RESTURANT!!! NOW, TO THE CEMENT MACHINE!!!" Gai Sensei ran outback to get their cement machine.

Tenten went to where she had thrown Neji and pulled him out of the mess of broken plates.

"Neji!!"

No response.

"Hey, Neh-Ji!!!" she said again.

Still no response.

Tenten sucked in another big breath of air.

"NEJI, WAKE UP!!!"

"Ahhh!" Neji woke up from his unconcious state and looked around. "Where am I?"

"Your at the Youthful Burger resturant."

"Hell no!"

"Here, put these on and let me bandage your head."

After many times of arguing with Neji, she got him to put on the outfit and let her bandage his head.

Tenten giggled at his outfit, which was a green cashier vest, a red undershirt, and black pants. He also had the matching hat with a bear on it. Aww, how cute.

"Why, Tenten? What did I do to deserve this?"

"Nothing, now get out there. The floor is getting repaired and customers will be coming."

"What happened to the floor?"

Tenten stood up, her red vest and nametag on, and moved to the door.

"Oh, Gai Sensei entered his resturant through the floor and scared off many customers."

"Well, since that was the case I wish I never asked."

"Yeah, just make sure he doesn't open a hole underneath you, 'cause I have no clue where that leads."

Neji watched Tenten leave and he stood there.

She's really trying to kill me, isn't she!?!?

As Neji entered the main room he saw that there was a reasonable amount of people eating and watching Lee put up caution signs around the huge hole. He moved behind the cash register and watched as a woman and her child came in. They walked to one side of the giant hole and saw that they couldn't get to the register, so they went the other way. That way wasn't any different.

So, Neji stood there, behind the cash register for what seemed like hours, watching this woman and her child go back and forth. Suddenly a giant cement truck crashed in threw the front door. "NEJI, MY YOUTHFUL SOUL!!! WATCH AS I, GAI-SENSEI, WILL ATTEMPT TO FILL IN THIS HUGE HOLE!!!"

You mean to tell me he's never done this before?!?

"OKAY, GAI-SENSEI, YOU CAN POUR IN THE CEMENT!!!"

"RIGHT!!"

Gai-Sensei hit a switch that activated the pouring of the cement, and then by accident, he hit another switch, causing the machine to back up and explode on the inside.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Everyone heard Gai's scream getting muffled up by the cement.

"What was that?!" Tenten yelled as she barged in from the kitchen doors. She saw Gai covered in cement inside the cement truck. "Never mind, I don't wanna know."

"Is work like this everyday?" Neji asked.

"Oh yeah, and sometimes it get's even worse!"

"Worse?" Neji was shocked.

"Yeah, they will come in through the ceiling in a helicopter, or in through the floor, and sometimes they crash in through one of the windows and do acrobatic flips across the ceiling."

Neji's eye was twitching.

"Get me out of here!!!" He yelled as he ran towards the door.

"Not so fast!!!!" Tenten whipped out a rope and hog-tied Neji and pulled him back, sliding him through the wet cement, the huge hole, and then over the counter. "Your not leaving until I see you serve a customer!!"

.:2 hours later:.

Neji sat in a chair in back of the cash register, one hand hand-cuffed to a lead pipe that Tenten connected from the ground to the ceiling, the other holding up his chin.

.: 4 hours later:.

The hole was finally repaired, and the huge gap in the front door was fixed, and all of the glass was cleaned up. Neji still sat hand-cuffed, and Tenten sat behind him. Suddenly, a customer came in. It was the same lady with the child, and now they could walk easily up to the front counter.

"Hey, welcome to Youthful Crap, how may I be of service?"

"Mommy! He said crap!!"

The mother put a hand over the child's mouth, and Tenten whapped Neji on the back of his head.

"Say it right!" she hissed.

Neji huffed, and then said "Welcome to Youthful Cr--" He sensed Tenten's evil aura. He gulped and then said. "Welcome to Youthful Burger! How may I help you?"

The lady stood there and ordered about twenty meals.

"Is that all?" Neji said, after listening to her order for 20 minutes.

"Yes, no wait! Should I get the chicken nugget happy meal, or the cheeseburger happy meal?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll get both!" she said happily.

"So, you plannin' on feeding the entire village?"

Tenten sat up and choked on the drink she was sipping.

"Cough! Cough!" Tenten coughed for about 5 minutes, both Neji, the woman, and the child watching.

"Cough...cough..."

"So, Tenten, is your little show over?"

".....cough......"

"...."

"Okay, now it is! Neji, you ass!!" She whapped him on his head again.

"Ow!"

"I'm sorry ma'am! We will have your order delivered and it's free because of all of these interuptions! Thank you again!" Tenten said as the woman and her child quickly left the resturant.

Suddenly the lights went off and the alarm started flashing and making that extrememly loud noise.

She felt the ground start to rumble, and quickly she pulled out a remote.

"Oh, no you don't!!!" She pressed the red button in the middle and an iron floor covered over the original.

The floor underneath cracked open, but the iron held, and she and Neji heard something hard hit it.

Then everything was quiet.

Both could hear muffled crying from underneath the ground.

Tenten went over to wear she knew Gai was going to come up and yelled threw the floor.

"Ha! Try to pull that one again, will ya!!"

"It's dark down here!" she heard him whine out.

After both their shift's had ended, Tenten led Neji out of the death trap and back down the street. It was now about 7:30 p.m.

"So, Neji, was it fun?"

"It was like death was flying out from every corner." He said, his face as white as a ghost.

"Will you come back tomorrow?"

"Are you serious?" Neji laughed.

Tenten quickly brought her face up to his and said "Positive."

Instantly she pulled his lips to her's and held him in a tight lip-lock. Neji was shocked at her actions, and his face heated up, the color coming back.

"Now will you come back?"

"If you do that after work each day, then count me in."

She laced her hand through his as they continued to walk.

"Glad you changed your mind."

"Me too."





A/N: Thanks for reading this next chapter! I just came up with this story one day after I finished cleaning and I figured it would be funny and I should give it a try so I did. Thank you everyone that has been reading and please REVIEW!!!!