Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Shrunken ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Story Twenty-One: Shrunken




Tenten sat concentrating on her bedroom floor, a bunch of scrolls and weapons spread around her.

It was around 9:30 p.m., and she was trying to master a new jutsu, which Sakura had mentioned to her about.

.:Flashback:.

"Hey, Tenten!" Sakura called down to Tenten, who was passing by, from her balcony.

"Hm?" Tenten looked up. "Oh! Hey, Sakura!"

"Tenten!"

"Yeah?"

"I have something nice for you that I think you would like!"

"What is it?" Tenten asked, her hands on her hips.

"Hold out your hands, like this!" Sakura demonstrated how to hold out her hands.

Tenten obediently held out her hands. "Okay, Sakura."

Sakura tossed down a pink scroll with red string tied around it so it wouldn't come undone.

"That's for you! I don't have any use for that, so I knew you would want it! Bye!" Sakura turned around and went back inside.

Tenten stood below with the pink scroll in her hands. "Is this..." she looked at the label Sakura had put on it. "A special jutsu?"

.:End Flashback:.

So that's how this whole 'I'm not going to bed until I master this jutsu' thing began.

"Okay, so I have to do this, than this, and then that." Tenten weaved the different jutsu signs with her hands, practicing.

This new jutsu that Sakura gave her was supposed to allow her to change to different sizes, smaller or bigger, whichever she chose.

Tenten gazed down at the pink scroll one last time before she gave it a try.

"Alright!" she stood up. "Tiger! Ram! Boar!" She wove the signs carefully with her hands. "Monkey! Dog! Dragon!!"

Tenten placed her hands together. "Haaah!!"

Smoke filled the air, and once it cleared.....Tenten was still the same size.

"Ugggh! What am I doing wrong?" she whined out.

She looked back down at the scroll.

"Hm?"

At the bottom of the scroll it read, "If you read this, I suggest switching the two hand signs 'Dog' and 'Dragon' around, or you'll stay the same size. 'Dragon' and 'Dog' make you regular size if you do it in that order."

"Ohhhh." Tenten slapped her forehead. "Why don't I read those ahead of time?"

Tenten quickly formed the hand signs, switching 'Dog' with 'Dragon'.

"Transform!" she yelled, and smoke filled the air again.

Once it cleared, Tenten was about the size of a cd walkman when stood up.

"Yay! I did it! I did it!" She cheered. "Okay, and to go back to regular size, just switch 'dog' with 'dragon'."

She formed the hand signs again the original way. "Transform!" she yelled.

"Okay, now to-!!" Tenten looked around her. Everything was still extremely large, her bed, weapons, scrolls, etc.

"What!? Why didn't I change back?" Tenten kept on trying to change back, and finally gave up after six tries.

"It won't work!" She whined as she grasped her head tightly.

Suddenly she got an idea. "Maybe the scroll says something about this!!"

She ran back over the large scroll and rolled it down to the very tip.

A tiny message read at the bottom, "If you fail to change back on your own, get somebody else to help."

Tenten stood, dumbfounded. "Great! Who am I gonna get in contact with tonight?!"

A light bulb went on in Tenten's head. "Neji! But how do I get the scroll over to his house? And I can't call him. That phone would totally crush me. I have no choice but to attempt to get to his house!"

'Knock! Knock!' was heard at her front door.

"Who could that be?" she thought.

"Tenten?" She heard a familiar voice. Neji!

The door slowly opened, and Neji stepped in.

"Oh, my god! Hallelujah!! Neji, you don't know how happy I am!" Tenten yelled out, but was surprised when Neji didn't look at her.

To Neji, her voice was like tiny squeaking.

"Tenten? Are you here?" He spoke out.

"Yes, I'm hear. Are you freakin' blind!?" she yelled out.

Nothing but tiny mouse squeaking.

Neji checked her room and bathroom. "Tenten, are you hiding?"

"No, I ain't freakin' hiding!" she yelled, waving her hands histerically.

"I guess she's not here..." he turned around to leave.

"Alright, that's it!" she ran as fast as she could, which was about a foot in twenty seconds. Neji stepped about five feet in three seconds, in which he reached the door way faster that she could.

Tenten quickly picked up her scroll and proceeded to chuck it at Neji's head, in order to stop him.

"Haaah!!!"

"Ouch!" He rubbed the back of his head. "What the?"

Neji bent down and picked up the pink scroll. "To Tenten from Sakura." he read.

Tenten reached his pant leg and proceeded to climb up.

"In order to change smaller or larger." he read on.

Tenten reached the hem of his shirt and continued to climb upward.

"So she's practicing this jutsu, eh?"

Tenten reached up to his neck and then his ear. She sucked in a big breath of air.

"Nejiiii!!!!!!!" she yelled.

Started, Neji fell over, and Tenten held onto his ear for dear life.

"What the he--!" Neji stared down at the miniature (I don't know if miniature is spelled right!) sized Tenten.

Tenten looked at him angrily, her hands on her hips.

Neji could tell she meant buisiness, but he couldn't help letting out a few giggles. Wow, Neji giggling. Since when?

"Neji, It's not funny! Help me change back!"

"You look so cute, all tiny like that. Ha ha!" he continued to laugh as he gently picked her up and sat her in his palm.

She blushed at the statement 'cute', but then quickly shook it off. "Listen, help me change back!"

"Why?"

"Because I can't do it myself! Read the scroll."

Neji held her close enough to his face to where he could hear her.

"Why should I?" he repeated.

Tenten's eye twitched. "Because if you don't, you'll be faced to train every morning with Lee and Gai. I'll be too tiny and get in the way." she stated.

Neji thought for a second. "Right. Don't want that happening."

"Good. Now read the bottom of the scroll and change me back."

After ten minutes of Neji reading the scroll, he finally got it. "Okay." he said, which surprised Tenten, who had quickly fallen asleep on his lap.

"Were you sleeping?" he asked gently.

"N-no." she replied, flustered.

He looked down at her. "Are you sure, because you were wrapped in my shirt and drooling."

Tenten blushed and quickly wiped the drool from her mouth. "Hmph!" she crossed her arms.

Neji laughed lightly again, then began to work the hand signs.

'This better work!' Tenten stood up on his leg.

Neji formed the six hand signs, and then lightly poked Tenten's tiny forehead. "Change."

Tenten stood there. "Nothing happened."

With his other hand, he formed the tiger sign, and Tenten grew larger.

"Ah!" Tenten was still on Neji's lap, and when she grew large again, she was sitting on his lap.

Dark red spread across her face, as well as Neji's.

"T-thanks." she said.

"It was nothing." he tried to keep his words from slurring because of the situation they were now in.

Tenten went to stand up, but her wobbly legs made her fall forward, onto Neji, her lips meeting his as she pushed him down.

So basically, Tenten was bent over forward between Neji's legs while Neji was bent backwards with his legs spread open, Tenten in between.

Oh, and they were kissing.

Tenten didn't know it until she felt her chest up against his, and then she felt his lips. Neji's tounge began to lick her lips, wanting to enter her mouth, and she let him.

After their moment of kissing, they both stood up, and Tenten began to clean up her mess.

"Thanks again, Neji."

"No problem."

Neji stood there, and then said "So, did you enjoy our little kiss?"

Tenten blushed. "Huh?"

"Would you like the full version of that?"

Tenten smirked. "You bet!" she dropped her tools and pushed Neji back down onto her bed.

"Now your mine." he said.

"Same here."





A/N: So, how was this next chapter? I realize it took me awhile to get another chapter up but I haven't really had a chance to get on the computer with all of my homework and basketball practice and clarinet and all of that stuff. Anyway, I'll try to get another chapter up soon! Thanks for reading! Please Review!!! :)