Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Mitzi ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, nor will I ever.

Thank you Again My Special Reviewers!!

AnimePrincessInuLover

kandyapple08

A nimeGirl214


Chapter 29: Mitzi


"Hey!!! Neji, look how cute she is!!" Tenten cried out as she held up a tiny little puppy in front of Neji's face.

Neji stared at it blankly.

The dog stared back.

"What is that?" Neji asked, sounding incredibly stupid.

Tenten's jaw dropped, almost crushing the poor little puppy.

Poor little puppy.....

"Neji, are you kidding me?" Tenten put the puppy down and crossed her arms across her chest.

The little puppy began to scurry across the grass, running one way, stopping, and then sprinting back.

"....Tenten, does it look like I'm kidding?" Neji pointed up to his face, which if you looked up close it would seem Neji had black rings under his eyes and his facial expression wasn't to friendly.

"Hmmm, you have a point. Have you gotten sleep lately?" Tenten asked, pointing her finger at him.

Neji was fighting to keep his eyes open.

"Huh? Sleep....uh, sleeep." Neji began to fall asleep, when Tenten's little puppy came over and bit one of his fingers.

"Oooouuuuchh!!" he cried out as he whipped his hand back, startling the puppy.

"Neji!" Tenten said angrily as she picked up the puppy and cradled it in her arms.

Neji had his finger in his mouth, and then he asked, "What is that again?".

"This is my miniature Shitzu, Mitzi. Hm? What's that, Mitzi?" Tenten held Mitzi close to her. "Mitzi said your fingers taste like crap."

"What?" Neji said back, almost weirded out.

Tenten leaned in close to him. "Is it true?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. Why don't you ask the dog!?" Neji said, trying to sound sarcastic.

"Hmph!" Tenten pouted. "Your just mad because you know the truth!"

"What truth?!?"

"The truth that your fingers are disgusting and that if you look up close you have BLACK RINGS under you eyes!!!"

While Tenten and Neji were busy fighting, Mitzi managed to slip out from Tenten's grasp and get on the ground.

She then traveled over to Neji and sniffed his hand that was placed firmly on the ground, holding him up.

Slowly, she opened her mouth and brought it over his hand, and then 'CLAMP!!!'

"Well, if you would just---Ooouuuchhh!!" Neji cried out as he once again yanked his hand out of Mitzi's mouth, swinging it around to get it aired off.

If only he knew where it went....poor, poor, fool...

"Man, that hurt worse than before....Tenten?" Neji looked up at Tenten and saw that when he was supposedly 'Airing Off' his hand, it had grabbed hold of Tenten's button down shirt and basically unbuttoned it.

Tenten's shirt flapped wide open in the light breeze, Neji's eyes glued to her chest.

Mitzi looked at Neji, and then retreated behind a tree, knowing what was going to happen.

"Ohhh, Neji..." Tenten said threateningly, buttoning the button's that were still on her shirt.

"Uhhh, s-sorry?" Neji said, unsure about where this was about to go.

Tenten viciously yanked Neji up so she could look him in the eyes.

Neji sweatdropped and begged for his life to be spared.

"Guess what?" Tenten said, keeping the serious look on her face secured.

Neji swallowed softly. "What?"

In a mere second, Tenten had claimed Neji's lips in an aggressive lip lock.

Neji's cheeks flushed, and he then began to return her kiss.

Mitzi watched in disbelief from behind the tree, and then walked out and began to bark.

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" she barked with her squeaky little puppy voice.

Tenten broke the kiss and looked down at Mitzi, leaving Neji dissapointed that it was oven so soon.

"How about we continue this at my house?" Tenten asked playfully.

"Sure." Neji replied, putting his arm around her waist.

"Grrrrrr!!" Mitzi growled, jumping up into Tenten's hands.

"Just as long as you keep that thing away from me." Neji said, pointing at her.

And of course, Mitzi bit it.

"Owwww!" Neji whined.

"I'll think about it..." Tenten smiled to herself, and they all departed to her house.




A/N: I apologize if I was late, but here's the chapter!! I hope that you all enjoyed it and please continue to read! :)