Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Invisibility Jutsu ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories


Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

By Fennec Fox Girl.



Chapter 31: Invisibility Jutsu


"So....what type of jutsu is this again, Hiashi-sama?" Neji asked Hiashi as they both sat on the fine-polished floors of the Hyuuga Mansion.

"This jutsu allows the user to become invisible for 24 hours. Once you become invisible, you can't change back until the next day, but you'll know when you change back." Hiashi assured Neji.

"And that is when?" Neji asked again.

Hiashi looked at Neji like he had two heads. "Uh, Neji, it's when you can see yourself again."

"Oh. Right....my bad..." Neji felt extremely stupid right then.

"Ahem. Well then, you know how to use this jutsu, so put it to good use." Hiashi stood up and dusted himself off. "I will be on my way now.

Neji was left alone to think.

'I can turn invisible for a day. What would I use it for, though?'

Neji went into deep thought, and then, an idea popped into his head.

'Wouldn't it be funny if Tenten went home and thought there was a ghost in her house? I think that's how I'll test this new jutsu out.'

Neji quickly got up and departed off to Tenten's apartment.

'Good...' Neji thought to himself. 'She just got back home. I'll just sneak in now while the door is open.'

A bunch of hand signs were made by the Hyuuga prodigy, and then, he became camoflauged with his surroundings.

Carefully and quietly, Neji crept into Tenten's house while the door remained open.

Tenten was currently bringing in a few bags full of things.

'Good lord. It looks like a freakin' bomb went off in here!'

Neji looked around her living room, seeing clothes lying here and food lying there.

Tenten was still outside getting bags from where she sat them.

"I've got an idea." Neji smirked as he locked the door and then closed it.

He then swiftly began to straighten up her living room, making it sparkle.

"Man, I am proud of myself."

Tenten was outside with the remaining bags in her hands. "Why the hell is my door locked?!"

She then began to search for her key that she put back in her purse, but Neji was ahead of her.

He un-locked the door and opened it slowly.

"What the hell?" Tenten mumbled as she went inside cautiously, closing the door behind her and locking it.

She then brought all the bags to her bedroom, Neji silently following.

"I'm so tired." she whined as she sat on her bed. "And I'm bored."

Neji stood invisible by her door, thinking of something he could knock over to freak her out.

But, suprisingly, before Neji could freak her out, she freaked him out.

Tenten began undressing herself, taking off her shirt and shorts, standing in front of her mirror in nothing but her bra and undies.

Neji pressed against his nose, trying to surpress his nosebleed.

Tenten then began to try to un-clip her bra.

'Oh hell no.' Neji thought to himself, knocking over a picture on Tenten's dresser.

"Ah!" Tenten jumped when she heard the noise. "How did that happen? The window isn't even open." Tenten shrugged and put on a loose Tee shirt that said "2 cute for U" with a heart.

She then walked right by the inviso-Neji and into her living room.

Neji silently followed, sitting on her couch, making a squeaky noise from the springs.

'Hahaha! Let's see what she does now.' he thought to himself.

Suprisingly, though, she ignored the noise and moved into the kitchen, pulling out some packaged ramen and boiling some water.

'Damn, she's good.' Neji smirked and went into the kitchen, sitting on a chair that was pulled out from under the table.

"I'm sooo tired, but what is complaining gonna do about it?"

'Nothing!' Neji laughed silently to himself.

"Maybe I'll call Neji and see if he wants to come over."

'Can't call, I'm already here.'

Tenten then called the Hyuuga Mansion, only to be informed that Neji had left earlier and hadn't returned yet.

"He's probably meditating somewhere out in the middle of the forest." she sighed to herself and put the noodles in the water.

'Or I could be sitting in your kitchen, waiting for some soup.'

Tenten then moved towards the chair that Neji was sitting in.

"I think I'll find Neji after I'm done eating."

Neji was scared to move, so he didn't, and Tenten sat down on his lap, un-aware that she sat at least two-inches above the chair.

"Woah, did I get taller or something? I don't remember the table being that far below me." Tenten moved her foot back, colliding with Neji's foot.

"Ouch!" he cried out, moving his foot back.

"Ahhh!!! Ghost!!" Tenten screamed as she jumped up and looked at the chair. "The chair is possesed!!"

"Tenten." Neji said, but it looked like the chair was talking.

"The chair knows my name!!" she wailed out.

"Tenten." Neji repeated, or in this case, the chair repeated.

"And it sounds like Neji!!!"

"TENTEN!!! It is me!! I'm invisible, dammit!" he yelled out to her.

"What?" Tenten said, shocked at what she heard.

"It's me. Neji. I thought it would be interesting to turn invisible and freak you out."

"Well, it wasn't, but I hope you had fun.....jerk." she mumbled, sitting in the chair opposite Neji.

"I know I'm a jerk." he smirked to himself, yet again.

"One of these days, your gonna get it." Tenten shook her fist at Neji, even though she couldn't see him.

She then got up and went back over to the soup, but crashed into something hard and invisible.

"Neji? Is this you? You better move." she warned.

Instantly, Tenten felt lips pressed against hers, even though she couldn't see anything.

She then felt embraced by strong arms.

"I know I'm a jerk..." Neji repeated. "But I'm your jerk."

Tenten grinned happily. "Thank you, jerk. Want some soup?"

"Sure." Neji replied, sitting down.

"So, will I ever be able to see you again? Literally?" Tenten said as she placed a bowl of soup in front of Neji.

"Yea. Tomorrow afternoon, I guess."

"Good."

"Hey, Tenten?"

"What?"

"Are you afraid of ghosts?"

"What?! Of course not!! Your just a different story!"

"Hah! Yea right!! Your afraid of ghosts!!"

"Am not, Neji Hyuuga!!"

And Neji and Tenten argued and laughed the rest of the night away, even though Tenten couldn't see Neji.



A/N: Thanks for reading this next chapter!! I know the ending sucked but I couldn't come up with anything better!! Anyways, please review and I'll have the next chapter up soon!!! Thanks!