Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Fire and Ice ❯ Explainitory chapter ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Fire and Ice

(Be warned, title may change, ideas for name are welcome.)

 

Hello everyone! -waves- Did you all miss me? Of course you did, don't say otherwise as it'll burst my inflated ego. Anyway, this new fic is rather different to my other ones as I've gotten bored with writing pathetic pieces of dribble. And so, I have gotten an idea (My god no, I've been THINKING! -shock, gasp-). I will explain my idea along the way so please continue reading and try to keep up, I'm not the greatest person at explaining things to others.

 

Now, I've never really liked stories with OC's in them, as they always seem to perfect and a lot of them are Mary-Sue's. But, Some of them are different and are pretty damn awesome characters. Since I'm too lazy to think up my own characters, I'm going to ask the readers if they'd think them up for me.

 

In other words, your going to create an original character and I may or may not use them in the current fic I'm writing - Of Fire and Ice. (Name is most likely to change) What you need to do is copy the character layout below (points) and fill in the information of your character then post it in your review. When I've got over five or whatever number I think is acceptable, I will choose perhaps one to three or four (depending on whether there are any characters I think are suitable for the story) characters and use them in the fic.

 

Sasuke: So in other words, your just trying to get lots of reviews while getting others to do a lot of the work for you.

Kitsune: Shut up Sasuke.

Naruto: Yeah Sasuke, Bastard!

Sasuke: Hn.

Kitsune: You should be happy I'm not writing any SasuNaru fics at the moment.

Sasuke: I don't care whether or not you write them.

Kitsune: So you LIKE me writing them?

Sasuke: …

Kitsune: I hear no objections…-evil laugh-

Naruto: Sasuke, what's the scary lady talking about?

 

-Claps hands- Anyway, please send me your character's, the information I need is below.

 

This is an example of what you need to put on your character sheet:

 

Name: Lirael Mishoni

Nickname (If your character has one): Rael

Gender: Male

Age: 15

Hair colour/style: Silver/light purple, langs bangs framing face while the rest is heald up in a high ponytail which reaches his waist

Eye colour: Violet/Fuchsia - Changes to gold in extreme emotions

Skin: pale

Build: Very lightweight and delicate

Height: roughly 160cm

Weight: 48kg

 

Village: Originally from a village in the fire country, however he traveled to Konoha as he was not accepted there due to his intimacy with ice over fire.

 

Rank: Ninja - Chuunin

 

Weapons: Japanese style fans with poisoned blades, Shurikens, Kunais, Single Katana

 

Special techniques: Ability to manipulate and create ice and use it as either a weapon or defence mechanism. He can also use fire though he is not as skilled with it. Other abilities and Jutsu's are unknown due to the fact that he has not had to use anything other then that.

 

Preferred style of clothing: Mainly Kimono's (despite the fact that he is male) and mesh stockings/gloves and shirts. Usually has a long ribbon tied around his neck with the ribbon ends hanging down to his mid chest. Often wears a mask over the top half of his face which is white with three long red scratch like marks over his left eye. Wears both the Fire and Leaf fore head protectors, leaf holds his ponytail in place with Fire is around his thigh when he wears short kimono's, otherwise is around his upper arm.

 

Personality: Calm and kind, rather quiet. Very caring and polite, enjoys to please others but is a formidable fighter due to the fact that he can be stealthy and deadly.

 

History: Rael came to Konoho while he was on a mission from the fire country, as he was not accepted in his village like he was in Konoha, he decided to stay rather then return to his own village. It is unknown whether or not he has family, though he sometimes speaks of both an older sister and brother. He lives in a small yet pretty apartment with a cherry blossom tree by his window which he spends a lot of time in. If he cannot get enough money for rent or food from missions, he dances in the market with his fans and fire, freezing the fire in the air and giving or selling it to children.

 

Friends or people he/she gets along with: Naruto, Shikamaru, Kakakshi, Iruka, Asume, Ino, TenTen, Hinata, Temari when she visits Konoha, Gaara (though it is not known if Gaara likes Rael) and various other characters that are either mildly friendly or casual acquaintances.

 

Dislikes/disliked by: Kiba (As Rael prefers cats to dogs, though they may become friendlier), Neji (Rael believes female ninja's can amount to more then most men also because Rael is friends with Hinata. May become friends later on.), Sakura (Rael thinks Sakura is rather cruel to put Naruto down so much), Sasuke (Agrees with Naruto that Sasuke is too cold and seems unkind as he rejects so many people), Kankuro (When he visits the Hidden leaf village, dislikes the fact that Kankuro is so cruel to children) and a few other characters who he has not gotten on so well with.

 

Crush/lover (If they have one): Rather likes Neji, though it is unsure.

 

Right, I think that's it. Bare in mind, Rael may or may not be used in the fic, he was mainly an example, but he could turn out to be used as an actual character.