Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Purely Physical ❯ Belts Are All The Rage ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Two
Belts Are All the Rage
Light dawned slowly as night had passed, the loud crowing of the fowls awoke the young kunoichi from her deep slumber. Groggy eyes lazily opened as emerald specks glistened with morning tears and dew. Her hands flew to her eyes and rubbed them unconsciously as a yawn escaped her lips. She felt warm and tingly over as she fidgeted on the soft mattress of her bed. A small grin had rested on her face as she thought of the encounter she had with Sai a few days ago.
She had kept dreaming of that day, over and over again. She hadn't been tired of it as she giggled at the memory. It had been one of her good days, she had to admit. For an eighteen year old girl, she had never had any experiences in being intimate with the opposite sex. She knew that she was old enough for it but she always thought that men weren't interested in her. She was referred to as one of the “boys”, they had told her.
Particularly, Kakashi-sensei had told her that when she turned sixteen.
It had been a compliment for her then, she was young and naïve and unfortunately didn't know any better but now she was a grown woman. She had desires and urges and she knew she won't be able to satiate it with her own hands. She needed more. She needed what Sai had to offer her.
She sighed and languidly sat up from her bed, stretching her tense muscles. She had made a grave mistake when she had been reluctant with Sai that night. He promised satisfaction, relief, and pleasure and she had turned him away with her idiotic answers. She had regretted what she had done but she did not lament on what happened. She wanted it to happen again and again. Over and over again until she was fully happy… until they were together.
Her arms elongated above her head as she bended her body to ease her from her drowsiness. Another yawn was released from her as she scratched her back tentatively. A warm soothing bath would do her good this early in the morning. She walked slowly toward her bathroom and picked up her towel along the way. She opened the door and let herself feel the cool marble against her warm feet, sending tingles all over her body.
She suddenly remembered him.
Kakashi-sensei.
Naruto had pointed out last night that Kakashi had not too secretively looked at her with a difference on how he usually does. Sakura was intrigued but yet had known better. What would he want with her? She wasn't specifically his type—or so he had implied over the years—so why now? She hadn't changed that much, honestly. She had just filled up in most places.
She looked down and stared at her budding chest. Not bad, in her opinion. She nodded her head at the thought. She had what men were attracted to, hadn't she? So why was nobody hitting on her?
She took off her clothes hastily and went underneath the shower, cleansing her off her thoughts. She needed a break. She also needed a boyfriend. Bad.
oOo
One.
What was he thinking to reconsider on re-doing the events on that night? He watched the ant crawl up the bark of the tree to the middle, slowly pulling its weight up in the jagged sides of the trunk. His eyes narrowed as he focused his eyes on it, the imagery of that event repeating in his mind.
Two.
Another ant had come to the aid of the first ant, its antennas touching each other with each movement. Sai had thought about a relationship with his teammate for over a while now. He had pondered it through night and day and had only thought about her. He had been distracted for the past few days, he admitted, and she kept appearing in his mind. He wanted her, more so physically than emotionally. He mused, how can he pursue an emotional relationship when he doesn't even know what emotions were?
He needed more time to adapt on situations like this. As swiftly as he could, he drew out his kunai and threw it on the ants. He squinted his eyes and a fake smile appeared across his face. Maybe he liked the idea of a relationship with the pink-haired kunoichi… since even his sensei had taken a liking with her then, why not?
oOo
Kakashi released a sigh.
He was bored—really bored. And he wanted to play with a certain pink-haired student of his; a different kind of play. He again sighed as he buried his nose under the newest copy of Icha Icha Paradise; a young woman smiling tenderly with a man at her back, watching her from afar was on the cover. He smiled and thought how similar it was with his current dilemma with Sakura.
His back was against the broken-down headboard of his bed, pieces of tape and staples held it together. He glared at his apartment and shook his head. He had a lot of money stored but never had he thought of re-decorating his home. It was comfortable as it was and he would never change it for anything. He closed the book with a thud and let out the nth sigh he had let his lips that day.
He really was pathetic.
He stood up from the mattress, the squeaks traveled to his ears like cats mewls at night and walked inside his bathroom. He faced himself in the mirror and glared at his reflection, his eyes old and weary but features younger than his age. He was handsome, he knew, underneath the mask that protected his identity but it seemed that women don't get attracted much with mysterious men.
His book lied to him. In the novel, it said that mysterious men had gotten more attention from women with their curiosities overpowering their logics but how come not one had even neared him and did anything? It was unfair, really. He ran agile hands through his hair and heaved a sigh. He was getting too old and the only woman that had peeked his interest so far was forbidden.
Haruno Sakura.
Her name rolled off his tongue like he had said it a million times over. He shook his head and got out off his night clothes. Last night was interesting with the team together at their usual place; Sai had been annoying at the most. He had utterly distanced himself from Sakura. The bastard!And oddly enough, Naruto wasn't much of a talker last night either.
A groan escaped his lips as he suddenly remembered what he had witnessed. She was utterly delectable as she ate the ramen as he watched. It was a sick obsession, he knew, but the way she sipped the noodle inside her mouth was gratifying. He felt full as he watched her—her soft lips red and wet as the noodle slipped inside her mouth with a soft plop
Oh gods.
He needed a cold shower.
oOo
Eyes watched her walk down the street of Konoha, her eyes downcast and her hands fumbled with her red shirt as she humbly bowed her head to get anymore attention. She knew what she had gotten herself into it, it was her plan and it was going along greatly. But she didn't want this kind of leering attention. Her cheeks flamed as a few of the men on the streets whistled as she walked by.
“Sakura-chan?” She heard the familiar voice of her teammate as she pulled her head up and met with his blue eyes. “What—what are you wearing?”
Her cheeks darkened and she mumbled under her breath.
Naruto took a double-take and arched his brows in surprise. “What?”
Sakura flushed deep red and raised her hands to her face. “A skirt,” she muttered darkly and turned her head away from his inquiring gaze.
“That's not a skirt, Sakura-chan,” Naruto fumbled with words as he tried to look away. He tried to but unfortunately, he just can't from the most wonderful view she was giving him. “That looks like a belt.”
She blushed even further and she felt she was redder than her shirt already. She looked around and saw men winking at her and leering with abandon. She didn't want their attention that bad, right?
right?
She squeaked. “Hide me, Naruto!”
He chuckled as she flung herself at him, her skirt riding up higher than it was and almost gave the men at her back nosebleeds. He took her in his arms and jumped up on the roofs of the houses. He laughed when she whined, clutching desperately on his jumpsuit.
“Sakura-chan,” Naruto chirped. “If Genma—or worse, Kakashi-sensei saw you in this outfit, they will downright—”
“Naruto?” Sakura intercepted his sentence sweetly. He gulped.
“Yes?” He asked as they neared the training grounds.
“Stop while you're still in one piece.”
Naruto strained a laugh. “Alright, Sakura-chan.”
They reached the training grounds in a short span of time and Naruto gently laid Sakura down on the plush ground, blushing as the poor excuse of a belt rode up to reach her thighs. He looked away and started to whistle.
“It's stupid of me, isn't it?” Sakura said softly. Naruto looked at her, alarmed and shook his head furiously.
“Oh no, no, it's not stupid of you, really—”
Sakura started to sob.
Naruto panicked and looked to his left and right, eyes wide as saucers. “Oh no, What to do? Ino! She would be of great help, right? Right!” He ran away, his feet wobbling as he dashed to get Sakura's rival but best friend as well. “I'll be back, Sakura-chan!”
Sakura looked up and saw the blond sprinting away in haste, she choked on a giggle. “N-Naruto,” she stammered. “Such an idiot.” She mumbled under her breath and sighed, relaxing on the cool ground. She closed her eyes and felt a cool drift reach her thighs. A shiver came throughout her body.
“Barely dressed for training, I see.”
Her eyes opened in surprise as she sat up instantly, kunai drawn to the ready. A chuckle reached her ears and she relaxed as she remembered that blank tone. “Sai,” she mumbled and looked at his towering form over hers.
“Do you usually wear this or are you in lack of clothing?” He drawled as he plopped himself beside her, unusually closer that made Sakura shudder as she felt his body heat warm her through the cold.
“I have a perfectly well wardrobe, Sai.” She said nonchalantly and looked at him with a raise of her brow. “And don't you see me every other training? You should know by now that I have sets of clothing that I use.”
“But I'm curious,” he whispered as he passed his fingers across her bare arm, a gasp escaping her lips. “What had possessed you to wear such a thing, Sakura?”
“I—” She spluttered.
“You—” Sai leaned in on her and gave her neck a gentle lick earning him a moan from her. “I'll tell you what made you wear this today, Sakura.” Sai smirked at her as he took her wrist and sprawled her on top of his lower body. “You want me to want you.” He said as he traced the outline of her breasts through her shirt.
She groaned and tried to get away from him, really but her body wanted his touch again. His voice sent her spiraling to highs she tried to achieve. She wanted…
“Sakura?”
Her gaze landed to the man standing in front of them, his dark eye fixed on Sakura as she felt her body go numb.
Kakashi-sensei.”
oOo
End Note: Hmm… I sense impending doom on my part. Review.