Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ Sakura's....beautiful ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, but Masashi Kishimoto does!

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------


Six solid years have now elapsed ever since Sakura has had a tight grasp over her long time crush. However, now that their 18 years old, Sakura begins to question her love for the dark-haired boy.

Sasuke’s still the same: Cool, ignorant, overly handsome, snobby…’

She was confused on how questions suddenly overflowed her mind. She took a glance at Naruto and Sasuke arguing again with Kakashi leaning on a pole reading his dirty novel. Naruto was frustrated with Sasuke’s one word answers against his whole speech on ramen. Sakura chuckled lightly then went on ahead, walking towards the group. As she walked closer, she didn’t notice that her difference in behavior when exposed to the Uchiha’s presence. In other words; Sakura was not swooning, blushing, and/or squealing like a baby pig, within the minimum of 2 feet away from Sasuke.

“Ugh, bastard-kun! What do you have against ramen that you threw away a whole bowl!” Naruto yelled out frantically.

“Just remembered, I already ate,” Sasuke replied swiftly.

Naruto moaned at the loss of a still steaming bowl of barbeque beef ramen, “Aw, you could’ve at least given it to me you ice-brat!” Showing that he was obviously upset. Sakura finally reached their spot and began teasing the blonde boy.

“Hmm…crying over spilled milk again, eh, Naruto?”

“Ewgh, Milk,” he grimaced, “ Sasuke-butt over here just threw away a whole bowl of ramen!” Naruto growled at Sasuke’s direction.

“Ugh, Naruto. Can you just shut up about ramen for once?” Sakura slapped Naruto on the forehead to stop his crying, “Oh by-the-way, Kakashi-sensei, I overheard Tsunade-sama saying that there was a…meeting, I think, at Hokage’s tower…shouldn’t you get going?” An irritated look struck his exposed eye, forcing it to leave the perverted pages and look back at his student.

“Aa…of course… “ he remarked and disappeared as a gust of wind blew east.

Sasuke felt something different, not something wrong but there was something awkward about the silence that bestowed upon them after Kakashi left. Usually, Sakura would’ve bounced right in and greeted him “Hello” or comment something childish as “Ooh, your hair is just so shiny today Sasuke-kun!” But there was none, instead she was giggling at the sight of Naruto weeping over his stupid ramen. Ah, but he ignored this small detail and started turning his attention to Naruto as well.

“We‘ll go for ramen if it‘ll stop you‘re complaining,” Sasuke just wasn’t in the proper mood to mingle with Naruto’s childish ways. Once they reached the store, Naruto automatically busted in through the door and began ordering all sorts of flavors. Sakura took a seat on one of the empty tables, Naruto brought in about 12 bowls of ramen all balanced on his arms.

“Don’t you dare drop those bowls! I don‘t want us getting kicked out.” Sakura’s green eyes were wide open and eyebrows in concern. But-ah-Naruto seemed to have made a profession on balancing bowls as he had done this numerous times. He laid them down neatly (surprisingly) and flopped on his chair, then ate his bowls like some wild animal. Sakura merely took small portions of her noodles. Sasuke had taken a seat next to Sakura because he didn’t want to get the blonde’s slobber all over him as he ate, and because there was no other chair left. Usually, Sakura would’ve blushed at how close they were and tried scooting closer to him. Instead, she went on ahead and ate her food not even noticing the dark-haired boy next to her.

“Uh, Sasuke? ..Something on my face?” Sakura suddenly asked.

“Hn? Nothing…why?” Sasuke blinked.

Sakura only smiled back, “ ’Cause you keep staring at me.”

Sasuke wasn’t aware of this and immediately looked down on his own bowl. Sakura on the other hand just smiled innocently and took a couple more gulps of the soup.

Yup, something was different. First of all: Sakura left out the ‘kun’ from Sasuke’s name and then now, he was the one staring at her blankly. Sasuke gave his head a little shake to ignore his confusions. After waiting for Naruto to finish his ramen, they walked out and onto the streets, then was just about to go their separate ways when Sakura noticed the full moon.

“Uh, Naruto? Are you feeling alright?” Sakura was concerned that the Kyuubi inside him would do another outbreak and tear through the village like the last full moon.

Naruto looked at Sakura and smiled….with sharp fangs being revealed, “Course I am, feeling kina heavy from that wonderful dinner but-uh-I got nothing.”

“Okay, that’s it. Sasuke and I cant leave you alone on a full moon. Who knows, you might rob the ramen stores or something again, like last time.” Sakura put a concerned hand on top of his shoulder.

“Hmph, I have no problem leaving him alone full moon or not. I’m not going to waste my whole night baby-sitting a blond brat.” Sasuke said but in the back of his mind, he felt an awkward flinch at the loss of his name.

“No, we can’t leave him,” Sakura snapped back. Sasuke was inwardly startled, for more than he can remember, Sakura would never have said anything negative back at him, but he brushed it away.

“He might do more danger this time. Naruto, No way I’m staying at your place, so your going to have to sleep at mines.” She gave Sasuke a glimpse, “We’re responsible for each other so you’re going to have to stay with us whether you like it or not.” Deep inside though, Sakura smiled at herself for being able to say those words directly at Sasuke yet cringed at her own stern tone against him.

Sasuke merely furrowed his brows and trudged behind the two. ‘Sakura‘s beginning to stray away from her usual happy-go-lucky self.,’ his thoughts slowing down his pace.

“Sasuke, can you please hurry up a bit? Naruto’s starting to leek out chakra.” Sakura smiled lightly over her shoulder to soften up from her sudden tone. This too was the first that she had told him to improve on something. He simply shrugged and quickened up his pace until he was walking behind Sakura’s back.

The way she walked seemed utterly feminine yet firm, her rose-colored hair glistened on the rays of the moon, he just noticed now how sharp her shoulder blades were tracing down to her thin waist then curved out for her hips. This was a bit of a startle to Sasuke, he never really paid much attention to the pink headed girl until now and a slight tingling feeling churned his stomach. ‘What the heck? Didn’t I just eat?’ but he knew that it was a sudden attraction to Sakura that kept pinching his sides.

“Sakura’s…beautiful?”

He blushed lightly for thinking about her that way and stared downwards only to burn his cheeks red at the sight of Sakura’s round bottom. He silently choked inside at the new found attraction he discovered over her. He then fell on top of Sakura when she suddenly stopped. Sasuke fell on her back with Sakura straining to look behind her. So much for shinobi reflexes.

“Umph…Sasuke!?” She tried to get up but his weight was too much for her to handle. Sasuke however, was still trying to hide the redness of his cheeks at the touch of her bottom on his stomach. His fingers brushed her silky skin and he had to resist from wanting to touch her arm any further. He quickly jumped off of her and watched as Naruto helped her get up.

‘Get a hold of yourself, Sasuke!’ he kept repeating to himself. What in the world was he feeling? What happened to the unattached shinobi he thought he achieved?

“Sasuke-butt, it wouldn’t hurt to watch where your going you know!” Naruto stuck his tongue out, “Anyways, we’re here in Sakura-chan’s place now. Have your pajamas ready?” He taunted Sasuke, and so he replied with a dark gaze.

“Remember to bring your teddy bear?” Sasuke smirked. Sakura laughed at this, involuntarily bringing a faint smile to the corner of his lips. Usually he wouldn’t give a care if she laughed or not but this time it was different. She went on ahead, unlocked the door and led the two boys in.

“I’ll get some blankets and pillows, you can stretch the bottom of the couch and it’ll be a bed fit for both of you.” she headed towards her room.

“Ewe! I have to sleep with him!?” the two boys gave each other death glares.

“Just try to keep your hands off of me.” Sasuke snorted.

“okay, okay that’s enough you two, sheesh.” She came back with pillows and blankets as she promised. “Just don’t make too much noise here okay or the neighbors will get mad.”

Naruto smirked, “Hmph, I don’t know Sakura…hopefully Sasuke won’t start groping me while I try to sleep.”

“Ugh, you’re disgusting.” Sasuke and Naruto went head-to-head at taunting each other until Sakura forced them to sleep on the couch/bed.

She went in her room to give the boys some privacy in changing their clothes, then came back to close the lights. She was wearing a sheer white night dress that was a bit translucent, showing off more skin. She blushed at the sight of the boys without their shirts on and noticed that they too were staring at her.

“uh…Good night. Naruto please don’t thrash my home alright? I still haven’t paid the full rent yet.” She chuckled while Sasuke couldn’t help but trace his eye along her curves. He then snapped out of it and shook his head once more.

“eh…‘night.” She returned a smile at him then disappeared behind her room’s door.