Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ Angst and Wet Dreams ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
sharpened his kunai vigorously as he replayed Itachi’s encounter in his mind.

//Then he gave her hair a final aggressive pull, “or I’ll have to kill you both” Sakura took in a sharp breath as Itachi planted a painful kiss right on the nip of her neck. A small mound of blood began to leek out and Itachi gently licked it away. //

Engulfed in his own thoughts, he didn’t realize that his hand had slipped and applied a deep gash on the side of his thumb. He gripped his weapon even tighter, releasing more blood from his digit whilst Naruto stared at his broken comrade in dismay. The blonde felt obliged to ease the Uchiha but he knew that there was nothing he could do to help him in this state.

“Kuso, what can I do to help?!?’ He asked himself

“Pft, why in Kami’s name would you want to help that Uchiha brat?” The Kyuubi interrupted.

“Ano.. It’s more about Sakura. Who knows what’ll happen if she stays any longer with that-that guy!” Panic was now clear in his thoughts. The Kyuubi knew of the boy’s immense adoration for the pink kunoichi and so gave a half hearted suggestion.

“You do know that Itachi and the rest of the Akatsuki clan are look for us-well me, that is.” Hoping that Naruto would catch the hint.

“eh…so? What about it?” The boy scratched his yellow locks in curiosity.

“Ugh! Baka! Must I explain Everything to you?!” Not waiting for a response, “If you really want to save that Haruno girl then why don’t you offer yourself as a trade? Of course, I hate the idea of whatever they may do to me, much less you, but it should be better than being trapped in a youth’s body. ..I’ve waited far too long to be set free.” A tint of desire hung onto his last words. Naruto was suddenly paralyzed at the idea of trading himself in exchange for Sakura. An immediate fear and guilt mixed within him and a statement entered his mind from before.

// “Don’t worry Sakura-chan, I’ll do everything for you. I’ll be here by your side, always. //

He had said it with such ease back then as he tried to comfort Sakura from Sasuke’s sudden loss. Now was his opportunity to prove what he had vowed. Memories of their childhood and of the era in which Naruto had become wonderfully close to Sakura overwhelmed his frantic recollection. The Kyuubi decided that he’d just get in the way and sunk back into the seal’s depths.

Naruto had grown unusually quiet, just sitting there with a far away look. Sasuke then felt a pang of guilt. Naruto always had a special affection for Sakura and had grown to be such close friends with her. He then realized:

HE had been toying with Sakura’s emotions the very moment they encountered.
HE had ignored the loving girl all of their young years then now, wanting her so badly.
HE had selfishly walked out of Konoha without paying any mind to his piers.

How he was accepted back into Konoha was still a mystery to him. The second he stepped foot out of the Hidden Leaf’s boundaries, he had become a missing-nin and either Kakashi had become exceptionally persuasive with Tsunade or they complied because he was the last heir to the Uchiha clan. Willing to avoid his own mistakes even to his own self, he let curiosity get the better of him.

“Naruto…” he looked back up at the boy who was beginning to look less dazed.

“eh?” the blonde blinked a few times and turned to him.

“I saw you eavesdropping in the Hokage’s tower the day I returned to Konoha.” He was still unsure how he was going to approach this question.

“Ah! Yeah, I kina was sneaking around.” Naruto threw a silly grin on to cover up his true intensions. He hadn’t been just snooping around and getting in trouble, he was concerned. He didn’t want to admit it but Sasuke was a dear friend to him and he wanted to make sure that he had another chance at being one of Konoha’s shinobis. More than that, Naruto knew how important the Uchiha was to Sakura and seeing the girl cry again was enough of a reason to offer himself. A stalling cough woke Naruto from his thoughts.

“So…uh, what were they talking about?” Sasuke averted his eyes and avoided any eye contact with him. Even though they’ve known each other almost all their lives, he still couldn’t get used to asking the blonde for any help or questions.

“Hn?” Naruto arched his brow, then tried to think about what had happened before.


// “Uchiha is officially a missing-nin, it is not possible to merely forget about his departure and welcome him back into Konoha.” An old man raised a wrinkly hand in protest.

“But Sasuke was only trying to develop himself, surely you can make an acceptation.” Another man exclaimed.

“Ne, there’s something about that kid that I can’t put my finger on.” Tsunade tapped her long nails impatiently against her desk. “Eh, Shizune heat up some tea.” She commanded lazily waving her finger towards the teakettle.

“Hai, Tsunade-sama!” Shizune scrambled to prepare the tea. Kakashi gave a quiet cough for attention and straightened up from his leaning position.

“Godaime-sama, allow Sasuke into the village. He’s a student of mine and a genius ninja, Sasuke will do good for our village.” Kakashi tried to be as persuasive as he could be. Naruto almost slipped his grip from the roof when he caught the helpless look on his sensei’s one-eye expression. He was just about to laugh when a familiar feminine voice was heard from inside.

‘Sakura-chan?’ he peered even closer through the side of the window and surely there was the petal haired girl looking uncertain.

“Hokage-sama, please reconcile.” Sakura then moved her eyes off of the floor and stared straight at Tsunade. The woman was taken aback at how intense her expression was; pleading yet almost a glare. Sakura had been somewhat of a student to her; teaching her the ways of a medic nin and all, Tsunade had grown quite close to the young woman. She just couldn’t resist her own young student.

Before subsiding, she gave a stressed sigh, “Hai, but once he causes any damage to my village, he will be removed immediately and varying upon his sin he may be executed.” Tsunade had to admit, that was a bit much but she wanted to make her point clear, hoping that Sakura would understand.

The girl’s eyes brightened and the straight line of her lips curved upwards to form a smile, “Thank you, Tsunade-sama.” Her gaze relaxing, “That’s all I wanted hear.” Then in the midst of a respectful bow, she disappeared within a light cloud.

The Hokage wasn’t sure what to make out of that one, she was expecting some pitied look or an alarmed one. ‘Ah, but Sakura has truly grown into a strong woman.’ //

A meek smile crept its way into Naruto’s lips as his vision cleared and he turned back to Sasuke, “ah, ano, they were talking about…you…”

Sasuke replied with a small grunt and then finally forced himself to look at Naruto. He was smiling, as though remembering something precious and yet saddening. The heir was confused, what really were they talking about back then? “Naruto?”

“It was Sakura-chan…” His tone matched his smile, “She was the one who convinced the Hokage to let you stay.” The way his smile and tone were so persistent, it frightened Sasuke a bit. Although being informed that Sakura was the one who helped him back to Konoha brought out a flourish of emotion.

However, the boy’s concern grew even more when he saw Naruto’s eyes cloud once again, as if returning to his memories.

A scene of moments, tender phrases, and playful training sessions he shared with Sakura blinded him-still with that pitiful smile glazed on his lips. Then far off memories of their childhood took place; Sakura squealing irritably at the sight of the Uchiha, the intense blushes she gave him whenever they made eye contact, finally, his smile broke into a bland one.

“N-Naruto?” Sasuke nudged the boy with the round tip of his kunai and watched as he came back to the present. “What’s wrong?” Not even realizing that he sounded more worried than he intended to be.

The boy brought back a bit of his carelessness; gave a tired sigh and laid down next to the tree roots behind him using his arms as a cushion. “Ah, it’s nothing. Just that, while you were gone, I actually thought that I might get Sakura-chan to like me. Heh, but now that you’re back, I guess that’s not gonna happen, eh?” An utterly fake-happy expression was forced on his face, mentally punching Sasuke in the stomach. Then he turned to his side, now facing the tree and pretended to sleep. Still with that cheerful face, a hot fluid trickled down his scarred cheek.

The dark-haired boy was then left feeling guilty, a prick of moisture forming over his black eyes. ‘Maybe, I shouldn’t have returned after all. Pft, what was I thinking?’ ~Sakura~ Not what, but who. He scorned at himself for believing that once he left, everyone would just stop and wait for him to come back. Obviously, that’s not what happened. Every body went on with their lives, it even seems as though he had been a bother when he was here anyway.

Hence, this was his opportunity to not only win back Sakura’s heart but to also show that his years away from Konoha had been worth something.

------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, well that was kind of sad but I hope its not too sappy or anything. Naruto’s just going through a stage where he’s getting jealous and everything. But he knows he lost already just to clear it out for you. NaruSaku fans please don’t kill me! >.<

WARNING: Please skip this whole section if you are bothered by Sexual Content. I warned you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------



//Sasuke scooped up her lips in sheer passion, traveling his exasperated tongue within her sweet mouth. Sakura’s palms fisted in his dark locks, urgently tugging at his hair. He suckled hungrily at her ample breasts, lightly racking his teeth over her buds adding more depth to their arousal. Sasuke pumped into her at a rapid rhythm, getting even deeper within her. Sakura slung one of her legs over his back for more leverage, all the while utterng his name. “Sasuke…Sasuke…SASUKE!”//

He felt a rather harsh nudge at his side and immediately sat up, only to face a blonde young man with an irritatingly wide grin.

Naruto had woken up early that morning to catch a couple of fish and hunt for anything edible to eat, however, when he returned he found Sasuke breaking into a tense sweat and grunting repeatedly. When he first saw him lying there, the boy panicked a bit that the night might’ve given him a fever but as he drew close, the Uchiha’s inarticulate noises were translated into a mere word; a woman’s name-Sakura. Sasuke really was ‘sick’ but not by some bacteria but by the erotic anxiety for the young Haruno.

‘Hehe, Bastard-kun must really miss Sakura-chan to be having such naughty dreams about her.’ He now gave him a ‘I-have-a-dirty-little-secret’ look which instantly told Sasuke that the boy had just witnessed his lovesickness.

His onyx eyes widened and he began standing up to give him a good beating but suddenly stopped when he realized that he still had an erect member from his wild thoughts. Naruto followed his shockingly embarrassing gaze to see that Sasuke was still pretty much heated up.

A devilish snicker escaped the blonde’s loud mouth, “I’m telling Sakura-chan you have dirty fantasies about her!” The blonde chanted teasingly but was quick to jump away from his victim’s blow. Only Kami truly knows about Sasuke’s nocturnal emission…


--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Done! That was really short but I wanted to regain some life into this chapter after that sullen beginning. Since this is super short, I don’t feel the need to upgrade the rating.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------


A light mist covered the area, adding to Sakura’s new fright against Itachi. She tried to have as little to do with the man as possible, which was almost impossible to accomplish since she slept in the same room as her and she still had to cook for him and his peers. She succeeded though, in avoiding eye contact, now being absolutely aware that he could easily use the Mangekyou sharingan on her. The morning past by quickly as the young woman constantly hunted around for something to occupy herself with.

“It’ll be very soon..” Itachi randomly spoke with Kisame as they watched over the district.

Kisame was quick to perceive what he meant and nodded. The shark-man felt it appropriate to give the man some space and left.
Sakura walked along the banks of the river then decided on a spot next to a polished stone. She let her feet dangle in the cool water, relaxing after such an exhausting day. A light breeze swept by and she gave an involuntary shudder at the quick reminder of Itachi’s cold voice.

‘Home…it’d be nice to go back home..’ She sighed heavily and couldn’t ignore the small tingling feeling she had throughout the day. She felt as though something was about to happen.