Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ The Date ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, I can get another update in before lent, awesome. Anyway, sorry again that the next update will be a ways a way. Onward!
 
Naruto felt like he was going to hyperventilate. He was sitting alone at Ichiraku Ramen, waiting for Hinata to show up and no one had attacked him yet. Normally he'd be jumping for joy, but his guts said the he was being watched. By about a dozen or so pairs of eyes. Naruto shifted to the side of his seat, prepared to run if need be. 'Hurry up Hinata…'
Next Scene
Hinata nearly shrieked when a kunai whizzed past her. She whirled around and activated her Byakuugan. What she saw was Ten-ten, Ino and Sakura looking very angry. "Who do you think you are?" Ino growled out.
 
"Asking out my Naru-kun?" Sakura finished for her Ten-ten just glared at Hinata, twirling kunai between her fingers. Hinata shifted into the Jyuuken.
 
"Look at that slinky little dress! The nerve, you're trying to seduce Naru-kun!" Ten-ten growled. Hinata blushed slightly. She did have to admit that it was a little revealing. It actually only showed her shoulders and little bit of cleavage, but hey this is Hinata. Hinata shook her head clear in order to dodge Sakura's fist. Hinata punched Sakura's arm and disabled the chakra in that arm. Sakura's arm fell limp to her side and she tackled Hinata, pure rage on her face. Hinata tossed Sakura over her judo style only to nearly dodge a katana to the face. Ten-ten swung her blade again and Hinata back-flipped out of the way, where Sakura clotheslined her in mid-air.
 
"Oof!" Hinata gasped out as she fell to the ground. Sakura and Ten-ten jumped at her again but Hinata rolled out of the way and Jyuuken-ed them in the backs, temporarily paralyzing them. Hinata got up and started running, not even bothering to wonder what Ino was doing. Ino was actually aiming her Shintenshen (spelling?) no Jutsu but a voice shouted out Ino's plan who was tackled by the recovering Ten-ten and Sakura for being a dirty traitor and trying to seduce Naruto as Hinata. 'Thank-you,' Hinata thought to herself, only looking back long enough to catch a glimpse of a shadow.
Next Scene
'Go get him, Hinata,' Sasuke thought to himself from his place in the tree. He looked down longingly at Ten-ten who was below beating the stuffing out of Ino along with Sakura. 'When Naruto's pheromone is gone, I'm asking her out…' he vowed to himself. 'Yeah right,' his inner insecurity replied. 'Shut up! I will! Well, probably. Okay, maybe. Well… No! I will!' Let us now leave Sasuke's inner ramblings.
Next Scene
Naruto's knees were knocking. 'She's late…Is she okay?' Naruto bit his lip and started to get up to go look for her.
 
"I'm here Naru-kun!" Naruto's head whirled around and he took in Hinata's dress. Her beauty, the dirt from her tussle not detracting from it in the least, mesmerized him. Naruto's jaw dropped as Hinata sat down. He dumbly sat back down and started at her.
 
'Don't stare at her breasts, don't stare at her breasts,' he mentally chanted as his gaze slowly lowered.
 
"Um, Naru-kun, we should order now," Hinata said shyly. To her it seemed now that he was interested in her source of courage was depleting. She blushed and looked down. Unfortunately this brought her gaze to his pants. Her tiny eyes widened and she blushed as dirty thoughts entered her mind. Naruto shook his head clear as well and grinned at her.
 
"Yeah, you're right Hinata-chan! Let's see… I'll have a large miso ramen and… what do you want Hinata-chan?" Hinata gulped down and forced her voice out.
 
"I-I'll have a small miso ramen," she said.
 
"Comin' right up," the old chef said. He whispered something into Naruto's ear as he passed him that made the Kyuubi container blush. Hinata looked at her long-time love and she practically felt her confidence and courage slipping away. The angry glares she felt at her back didn't help much either. She gulped and realized what she had to do. Hinata tapped Naruto, who had been staring at where the ramen was coming from, on the shoulder. He turned to face her.
"Huh? Is there a problem Hinata-mmpbth!" Hinata latched her mouth over Naruto's. At first he was stunned but he sank into the kiss with her. They kissed, feeling each other's warmth, and for the first time in either of their lives: love. They continued to kiss and Naruto put his hands on Hinata's shoulders. She felt a tingling sensation and her memories flashed before her eyes. She saw all the nice things she had done, all the times she stood up straight and faced her fears, but also the bad things. Which for Hinata wasn't very extensive. Stealing a cookie when she was seven was hardly bad. Hinata felt a quick rush of power and nearly collapsed into Naruto, who just held her tight."Ahem," the ramen chef woke the two from their little passionate reverie. The old chef held up their orders. "Do you two still want the ramen, or were you planning to just eat each other?" The two chuunin blushed and took their food. Hinata was barely started when Naruto was ordering seconds and by the time she was done he had just ordered thirds. Hinata just stared at her new lover, she watched him slurp down the noodles, and touched the spot on her neck where it tingled. She felt her courage coming back. Hinata smiled and leaned into Naruto. Naruto stopped eating and looked down at her."I love you, Naru-chan," she whispered into his ear. Naruto didn't even mind the 'chan'. In fact, he liked it."I love you too, Hina-chan."GAAAHH! The fluff! It's choking me…(is smothered by pink, heart-shaped fluff balls. Claws at the air and tries to climb out). Please read and -gack, the fluff!- review (manages to crawl out, but is now dyed pink). Aw, dammit. Anyway, see you after lent! Don't worry, my story isn't going to become a fluff fic, just a little more romantic.