Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ The End ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Naruto in anyway what so ever. Onward!
 
Naruto had just been released (coughescapedcough) from the hospital and was sitting next to Hinata at Ichiraku Ramen. Naruto was happily slurping down ramen, but Hinata seemed a little anxious.
 
"Naruto-kun?"
 
"Yeah, Hina-chan?" Naruto stopped eating for a moment and looked at her.
 
"Are you sure it was a good idea to leave the hospital so soon? You just fought one of the strongest shinobi in the world!" Naruto grinned at her and nearly crushed Hinata in a hug.
 
"Don't worry Hina-chan, I'm fine. Kyuubi and I sent that weirdo back to Hell in tiny little pieces." Hinata just relaxed into Naruto's arms and hugged him lightly back.
 
"Ahem." Both Hinata and Naruto blushed, but didn't let go of each other.
 
"Oh, hey there, Sasuke-teme," Naruto said as he craned his neck to look at him. Sasuke had his arm wrapped around Ten-ten by her waist. Ten-ten giggled at Naruto and Hinata.
 
"You two look so cute together!" Hinata blushed again but Naruto just grinned.
 
"I wonder where Sakura and Bushy-brows are?"
 
"Lee said he was taking her somewhere, 'youthful' today," Ten-ten answered and everyone except Hinata rolled their eyes. Suddenly everyone heard a loud crash and a very 'youthful' shout:
 
"We're here!" The somewhat remodeled Lee dragged Sakura into the ramen stand. Lee gave everyone the good guy pose. "Hello, friends!" Ten-ten and Sakura both had their hands in their face.
 
'I can't believe he's on my team.'
 
'I can't believe he's my boyfriend.' Naruto's eye twitched right before he burst into laughter.
 
"Sometimes telepathy is really fun."
 
"I believe I am missing something!" Lee shouted, as he was the only one who hadn't heard of Naruto's telepathy. Everyone but Lee played a quick game of rock-paper-scissors under the counter. Naruto lost.
 
'Dammit.'
 
"Lee, you know how my blood lines have been acting up lately?" Lee nodded, he'd heard that much. "One of them, on my mother's side, is telepathy. I can read people's minds som-" Lee cut Naruto off.
 
"I see! Then I must find a defense against it so our rivalry may continue! If you can read my mind, I shall-"
 
"Ahem." This time Sakura interrupted Lee, a vein throbbing on her forehead.
 
"Oh yes, but first to conclude my date with Sakura-chan!" Everyone, even Hinata, sweat dropped.
 
'He's louder than I am,' Naruto thought. Eventually every one of team seven and their dates were sitting side by side, eating ramen. Occasionally, Lee would start to say something, and Naruto always finished for him, just to mess with the taijutsu expert. Sometimes it was telepathy, other times it was just Lee's own predictability. But shhh, don't tell him that. It was a peaceful moment, until an ocean of killing intent descended upon them, Naruto specifically.
 
"Naruto," Tsunade said slowly and threateningly behind the younger blond. "You weren't released from the hospital yet." Naruto slowly turned around on his seat to face the steamed Hokage.
 
"Um, well, you see-" WHACK! Naruto fell to the ground unconscious from one of Tsunade's infamous fists. Tsunade picked up the blond jounin.
 
"I apologize for stealing your boyfriend, Hinata, but he's not done at the hospital yet." Tsunade then disappeared in a cloud of smoke with Naruto in tow. Hinata was actually the first one to sigh at Naruto.
 
"I'm going to go visit Naruto-kun." Hinata also disappeared in a poof after paying for the meal, leaving two giggling kunoichi.
 
"They really are so cute together," Sakura said before standing and dragging Lee up with her. "Come on, Lee-kun. Let's go somewhere a little more," Sakura blushed slightly, "romantic." Sakura proceeded to drag Lee off somewhere. Ten-ten leaned into Sasuke, a mischievous gleam in her eyes.
 
"I guess that leaves us alone, huh?" Sasuke had to repress the goose bumps rising up on his neck.
Next Scene
"Are you okay, Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked as said ninja woke up, this time strapped to his white hospital bed several times over.
 
"Except the throbbing and double-vision, yeah," Naruto replied and then winced. "Jeez, Obaachan did more damage than the Akatsuki leader did!"
 
THE END.
 
This was my last chapter. Like I said last time, don't worry, I'll make a sequel, but before that, a completely different fic! I'd like to thank all my reviewers! You've given me encouragement up to my ears and have helped me improve as a writer. THANK-YOU! (Sobs) Please read and review (sniff)!