Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Show Me Love ❯ Weapons and the Sand Sibs ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3

Makou's POV
you were the first to wake up that morning, so you decided to go down stairs and try cooking something. You opened up the fridge only to find......."Where's da food?" you asked tiredly to no one. 'Crap, now I gotta go shopping.' You decided that you would need someone to come with you on little adventure. "Yo, Rei. Get up and help me." You said and poked her side. "Noooooooooo~" she whined and put a pillow over her head. Your eye twitched dangerously but you calmed down and went into Kai and Yotsuba's room. You rubbed Kai's shoulder softly. "Kai, we have no food. Please help me go shopping." She lifted her head tiredly. "I'm sorry, Makou-Senpai. Rei-chan made me stay up most of the night with her, I'm...just.....too...................*zzzzz*" You tried not to get pissed and moved on to the last one who IS going to you, no matter WHAT! "UP! You coming with me!" you commanded while kicking Yotsuba in her head. "Nya? Rei did it, I swear!" she cried. You sighed. "First of all, try not to yell, the others are sleeping and second, we need to go buy food." She nodded. "Oh well, give me a sec, and I'll be ready."You sighed and walked back into your and Rei's room to get ready also. When you were done, Yotsuba still wasn't ready so you let your mind wander off. 'When am I going to meet Kankuro anyway? Will Gaara even let Rei stand a five feet radius from him? What if Kai......We don't have money do we?' *would you like me to send you some?* A voice echoed through your mind. 'Enma?! Why are you in my mind?!' *cause I like it here, nice, comfy, and I can watch hentai all day. you lil'perv. So do you need some cash?* 'Yes please.' *go check under the couch cushions* 'Um, OK.' You went over to the couch and lifted one up and found a crap load of money. You felt a smile creep over your face. "Nya, Makou-senpai, what are you doing?" You heard Yotsuba ask. You turned to face her. "This is my couch from now on, ya here?! MINE!" "Ok, ok! Fine. Well let's go on our little adventure, shall we?" You nodded and headed out the door.

FF

That morning was a disaster. You left the house around 8 am and returned at 9:30 am. An hour and a half of hell. You and Yotsuba didn't agree on anything. When you said salad mix, she said ground beef! When you said rice, she said jerky! The only thing that you did agree on was waffles, because everyone loves waffles. After making breakfast, kicking the others awake, and eating waffles, you were just about ready to pass out. That is, until your laptop beeped. You crawled over to it and lifted the top up. You were shocked to see Enma on the screen. "EEEKKK!", you squealed. The others came running; Rei still had a waffle stuffed in her mouth. "What happened?!" Kai began to fret. "Geez, calm down." ordered Enma. "It has come to my attention that in just a few hours the chunin exams will be starting and you forgot to buy weapons!" "AH CRAP!" Rei cried, almost choking on her waffle. "Er, yeah~ sorry? Rei, I suggest you use mainly taijutsu, it would suit you well. Yotsuba, You don't know how to use your ninken yet so a long range weapon would be better for you. And Kai, that jutsu you requested was a good choice, and regular attacks would be best." Enma then turned to you and smirked. "I'm giving you an extra present cuz you have a good hentai collection in your noggin' there," You blushed bright red and glared back at her. "You'll have to figure it out for yourself. The exams start in an hour; I imagine that's enough time for you complete your mission. Good luck!" then the screen turned blank. You heard Akemi whimper from inside Yotsuba's jacket and Kai say, "Oh boy...."

FF again

Weapon shopping

After buying plenty of staple ninja tools (Kunai, shuriken, etc.), you and your friends walked around with 30 minutes to spare. "Maybe we can find the place where the sand sibs first enter. You know, when Kankuro tries to beat up Konohamaru." Rei suggested. "Good idea." you answered and opened the laptop. Sure enough, it typed out directions. 'Wow, this thing is handy' "Hey, where'd Tsuba-chan go?" Kai questioned. You turned around and saw her staring intently through the window of a store. "Yotsuba! Come on!" she didn't even twitch. You shoved the laptop into your sister's arms and began to walk towards Yotsuba. "We'll catch up." Rei looked at you then at the sun's position in the sky. "You better hurry!" you nodded and walked back over to Yotsuba. "What cha staring at?" she grabbed your arm and dragged you into the store. "Look." she said simply and showed you the weapon she was looking at. Two sais connected on a long metal chain. "Enma did say a long range weapon-" "That's not for sale!" said a gruff voice. You both turned to see the manager. "Why not?" you asked. "The damned thing is cursed. Every one who has ever owned it has gone blind. My store will go out of business if another get's hurt by it, so now it's just a display. There I told you, now get out! No animals are allowed in my store." Akemi growled at him and Yotsuba began to beg. "PLEASE?! I really, really, really want it! If I do go blind I won't blame you, promise!" He looked back and sighed. "Fine, just don't come back crying to me if ya go blind and start smashing all of my stuff like that one Tousen guy did." "THANKYOU!!!" "Jus' get that mutt outta here!"
After buying a small backpack to hold Akemi in, you caught up to Kai and Rei; they were peeking around a corner. "Hey, what's-" "SHHHH! It's starting!" Kai whispered. You looked around the corner and held back a squeal. This is when the sand sibs first enter. "I'm gonna go confront em'!" Rei whispered excitedly. She stepped around the corner and-BANG! Next thing you knew she was on the ground with little swirlies in her eyes. "Rei! You alright?" Kai asked. "Ugh." You checked around the corner and saw Gaara on the ground rubbing his head. "Watch where you’re going next time!" he said harshly. Yotsuba and Akemi growled at him. "You watch it!" You noticed Temari looking at Rei like she had just seen a ghost. "How did she break through the sand's defenses?!" Kankuro seemed to catch on. "Maybe she's from Mars." He kidded and Temari slapped him. Gaara, who had finally gotten up passed Rei and Yotsuba a glare, then, began to walk away. "Were really sorry, please forgive him for his attitude." Temari said. Kankuro's eyes lingered on you for a second and he and Temari began to walk away.

No one's POV

"Don't stare at that poor girl like that, idiot!" Temari scolded Kankuro. "Awww, come on! She's cute though!" he argued. She began to glare at him. "I don't care! She seemed very nice and I don't want you to mess with her! So keep your hands off, or are you too weak?" He glared back with equal force. "I am not weak! This will be no problem!" "Quit bickering and catch up." Gaara commanded. They shut up and walked into the exams building.
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
Yotsuba: Wow, I actually finished this chapter.
Kai: Finally!
Yotsuba: SHADUP! I was gonna be nice and let you narrate the next one but not anymore! It's Rei's turn.
Rei: WOOHOO!
Kai: NOOOOOOOOO!
Makou:*rolls eyes* Tune in next time please.