Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Bachelor Naruto ❯ Meeting the candidates ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own Naruto! *-* No, seriously!
 
AN: Thanks for the reviews guys! I'm glad that you are enjoying this. Thanks Kiia for the tip on the chapter's length. I'll try to make the next ones longer, okay? Thanks for the compliments on the plot! Don't ask where the idea came from, my mind is weird…
You guys will probably find some grammar and/or spelling error… Sorry, ok? ^^x
 
So, here it goes Chapter 2
 
 
 
Chapter 2 - Meeting the candidates.
 
 
 
Standing in the sidewalks, in his best suit, Naruto was a pile of nerves.
 
Early that morning he had been sleeping comfortably in his bed, drooling all over the sheets and hugging his pillow in a death-grip while having the most amazing dream about ramen. He was almost diving in this huge ramen pool, when he was rudely awakened by a hard shake from his perverted old father.
 
So, you see, Jiraya had no right to be mad at Naruto for biting his hand. He was still into the dream, and really hungry.
 
When Jiraya had finally stopped hitting Naruto's head with his briefcase, he explained that Naruto should get ready for his make-over, since today was the 'big day'.
 
Naruto groaned while getting off the bed. Spending his whole day in a Saloon, and right after that be driven to a mansion where he would be living with five horny guys were not his idea of fun. Okay, maybe the last part was, just a little.
 
He moved around the house like a zombie, already dressed but with his nightcap still on. He half-heartedly walked in the kitchen for breakfast, knowing that one of Tsunade's rules was 'No ramen for breakfast'. She said it was bad for his health or some other nonsense like that.
 
Once he was ready, Jiraya led him outside, where a limousine was waiting for him in the sidewalks. He dazedly entered the car, and almost didn't notice Jiraya's wish of good luck while taking off his nightcap, which had still been on his head.
 
The limousine's driver was a 'very' big man. Probably his bodyguard as well.
 
"So, we're going to a Saloon, hum?" - Naruto asked, not standing the silence in the car.
 
"Yes."
 
"It's my first time going to a Saloon. Have you ever been to one before?"
 
"No."
 
"What's your name?"
 
"Bob."
 
After the enthusiastic conversation with the driver, Naruto finally kept quiet, staring out of the window while unconsciously pouting.
 
After around twenty minutes of driving and Naruto's tenth unanswered question of 'Are we almost there? What about now?' they stopped at the Konoha Beauty Saloon, the most sophisticated and famous in Hollywood. Naruto stared around him in awe. He had never gone to a Saloon before, always calling his personal hairdresser to cut his hair at home. The place was more like a shopping mall than a Saloon.
 
It had three floors. The first floor was occupied by around twenty hairdressers, who were working in cuts, dyes and some other stuff that Naruto had no idea what they were. The women and men sitting there were laughing and talking to the hairdressers while the Saloon's employees served them champagne.
 
Naruto was led to a chair by a very unique character. The hairdresser, Daniel was his name, had bright orange hair, with black tips and roots. He had an eyebrow piercing and a very enthusiastic personality. Naruto smiled at him brightly, enjoying having someone to talk to. The guy smiled back, running his fingers through Naruto's hair while doing some chit chat.
 
"Naruto, I love your hair, so I don't want to change it very much. I was thinking, let's cut a little bit, and dye the tips of your hair a slightly lighter blonde. It's gonna look awesome."
 
Naruto only nodded, having no idea of what he was talking about.
 
"So Naruto, you are the Bachelor, right? It's a shame I am not there." - Daniel said, winking at Naruto playfully.
 
Naruto blushed and laughed uneasily, not used to flirt with flamingly gay hairdressers.
 
When his hair was finally done, Daniel turned his chair for him to look at the mirror and he gasped, taking his hair in his hands. It DID look awesome. The dye was just a little lighter than his original color, and his hair seemed to naturally get lighter at the end. The cut was really nice too.
 
Then one of the champagne ladies led Naruto to the elevator, taking him to the second floor. The place consisted of many couches, with women and men sitting and chatting while other women did their nails. Naruto raised an eyebrow but followed the woman to an armchair, where he sat comfortably. A woman soon arrived and sat in front of him, taking his hands and manicuring his nails.
 
Naruto was glad that doing his nails was a lot faster than doing his hair, he was known for his limited patience. Soon he was heading to the third and last floor.
 
When the elevator's door opened, Naruto smiled. This was his favorite, certainly. The massage center.
 
_____________________________________________________________ ___
 
So now, after all these people fussing over him, Naruto was feeling oddly refreshed, but nervous at the same time. He was in front of his new house for the next two weeks, waiting for the arrival of the four limousines in which his 'dates' would be. The cameras around him were not making him relax at all.
 
He kept imagining how the guys would look like, would they be nice? Maybe all of them would be flamingly gay. He hoped not. Naruto was the kind of guy who you would never suspect to like other men until he told you himself. And his dates were just like that also.
 
His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the arrival of the first limousine, containing the first five men. Naruto forced a smile on his face and waited for his first house companion to get out of the limousine.
 
The first one to get off the car introduced himself as Jordan. He was cute, in a feminine kind of way. He was kind of shy, and just kissed Naruto's cheek, said his name and entered the house.
 
Three more introduced themselves, and Naruto was not impressed by any of them. Sure, all of them were eye candies, but he liked different people, strong personalities, just like his own… When the fifth man got out of the car, Naruto could already say he liked his appearance.
 
He had dark red hair, with some gel in it, making it look spiky. He had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen, a light green, with eyeliner around it. He also noticed that this guy had a tattoo on his forehead, with the Japanese symbol for 'love'. He was wearing black tight jeans and a red silk shirt. Naruto definitely liked what he saw.
 
Gaara locked eyes with the blond and took in Naruto's appearance. God, the boy was hot. Smirking, Gaara made his way towards his prey, not missing the way Naruto's eyes roamed through his figure appreciatively.
 
The blonde offered his hand, smiling shyly, and said,
 
"Hello. My name is Naruto."
 
Gaara shook his hand and pushed, catching Naruto by the shoulder when the boy stumbled toward him. He took Naruto's chin in his hand and whispered in his ear,
 
"Gaara. It's a pleasure to meet you."
 
His smirk widened when he saw the shivers going down Naruto's spine. Offering Naruto one last smirk, he walked into the house.
 
Okay, that was… different. Naruto decided.
 
But in the good way, he thought, still in mild shock from Gaara's not-so-subtle move.
 
Oh, yes, definitely in the good way.
 
Naruto peeked at the house and saw the guys talking to each other. With the exception of Gaara, who was sitting in an armchair glaring at anyone who came to talk. Naruto smiled in amusement. Not a very social guy, this Gaara.
 
The second car arrived, and Naruto met the guys. But his mind was still on the red head inside. Suddenly, other person came out of the car that took his attention.
 
This boy was beautiful. It was the only way to describe him. He had long dark hair, which was tied in a loose ponytail, with strands of hair falling across his eyes. He had light brown eyes, and very delicate features. His body was long and slightly muscular. Much like a model's.
 
He moved fluidly, exuding confidence. Naruto couldn't take his eyes off him. He got close and offered his hand, smiling,
 
"My name is Haku. It's nice to meet you, Naruto."
 
Even his voice was beautiful.
 
Naruto smiled back and nodded,
 
"It's nice to meet you too."
 
Haku winked at him and entered the house.
 
Okay, things were definitely becoming more interesting…
 
Right after Haku entered the house, another man got out of the car and made his chin hit the floor.
 
The guy was handsome. He was probably why the concept of 'dark and mysterious' was created. Short black hair, maybe even darker eyes, toned body and a confident smirk on his face. And even Naruto could see that his clothes were very expensive.
 
Naruto smiled at him and introduced himself, flashing one of his big smiles.
 
"Hello, I'm Naruto. What's your name?"
 
The boy smirked at him and replied,
 
"Uchiha Sasuke"
 
The raven haired boy was staring intently at him, and Naruto was starting to feel self-conscious. Twisting his finger in his hand he laughed nervously and asked,
 
"Do you always stare at people like that?"
 
Sasuke's smirk widened and he replied,
 
"No. You're cute, dobe."
 
Naruto blushed from the cute. Until he realized that the other boy had called him dobe.
 
"Don't call me dobe, bastard!", he yelled at Sasuke's retreating back.
 
The nerve of that guy! Calling him dobe, how dare him! But he was handsome… and he called him cute… Uchiha Sasuke was certainly a very weird guy.
 
He was so lost in thought that he didn't hear the next car arriving and the long-haired brunette that was standing in front of him, waving his hands in front of Naruto's face.
 
The man tilted his head curiously and poked Naruto in the nose, stepping back when Naruto startled, jumping two meters in the air. Naruto looked at the guy in front of him and yelled,
 
"Sasuke, you bastard! What are you still doing here?"
 
"I'm not Sasuke."
 
Naruto frowned in confusion and took a good look at the man in front of him. He looked like Sasuke, but certainly wasn't him. This guy had long dark hair and his eyes were just like Sasuke's black ones. He was taller than the other boy, and definitely older. But God, he was hot!
 
"Uchiha Itachi. Nice to meet you, Naruto-kun."
 
Naruto scratched his head in embarrassment and replied,
 
"Oh, so you are related? Sorry for my explosion there, he-he, it's nice to meet you too."
 
Itachi looked the boy in the eyes and smiled.
 
Naruto could feel goosebumps running down his spine. This guy was different… Naruto could sense a feeling of danger around him. It was… exciting.
 
Looking at Itachi's back, Naruto could think of 4 guys he thought were different from the others. Gaara, Haku, Sasuke and Itachi. He needed to choose five until the end of the night, and he still had to meet five more guys. Maybe in the next car he would find one more.
 
As soon as the man got out of the car, Naruto knew who his fifth guy was. He was a long-haired brunette, with pale grey eyes, and the most beautiful face, in an other-worldly, ethereal way. He walked up to Naruto and smiled sweetly.
 
Naruto smiled back, and before he could say anything, the guy took a strand of his hair and put it behind his ear, saying,
 
"My name is Neji, it will be a pleasure to get to know you better, Naruto."
 
And before Naruto realized, Neji was already inside the house.
 
Naruto swallowed and looked at the house. Mastering all of his courage, he went inside.
 
End Chapter 2!
 
(Sorry for the delay!)