Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Consuming Darkness ❯ the konhoa travesty ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

In a forest not far from konoha a child is born to a woman who was cast from all villages. When he was born his mother gave herself as a sacrifice to the demon of the shadows. His name was Conan and he would grow in the protection and intellect of the shadow demon. His knowledge and strength grew beyond all bounds but he stayed in the forest for fear of rejection. At age 12 he had invented 54 justus and his eyes had become blood red his long hair white as snow. On the day that he created a a justu that could change the world he got up the courage to go to konoha. He walked to what looked like a school as people gave him suspicious looks. A man with a giant shuriken on his back walked out of the school.
“Excuse me sir, I'm looking to enroll in the ninja academy.” The man looked at Conan and felt a shiver go down his spine. “Hears an application” Said the man “ By the way I'm Iruka. He handed him the application and once Conan filled it out and handed it back to Iruka, Iruka had a strange look on his face. “Why didn't you fill out your last name?” “I don't have one” he replied. “okay well see you tomorrow room 102.” He walked off and didn't have anywhere to sleep so he used the skill of sleight of hand and swindle the good people of konoha out of some cash. In other words he coned a couple of idiot to get a room at a hotel. He went the and began to use a justu he called : eye of the shadow. As he sat on the bed he closed his eyes and in the shadow of the hotel he hokage tower he watched the third act surprised as he heard of Conan's arrival. Conan had decided to go to sleep before he was bothered by the shadow demon. The demon appeared before him one knee. “Conan your power will soon surpass mine and you will become more than human. I have taken you in as my son and my life is fading. When prove your inner demon I will give you the title and the power of the Shadow King. “I shall father and when I create the village in the shadows and will conquer all the villages.” With that remark Conan went to bed.
Conan woke up the next morning and realized his fangs had grown in. He was happy before he realized that he would have to put on his mask. He walked out of the hotel looking like a mini Zabuza. When he got to class all the student stared at him and some girls giggled as he walked past. He made his way to the classroom. He stepped in the noisy room and all went silent. He sat next to a guy with straight white eyes and knew it was time to activate his new jutsu. Conan's eyes turned grey and the boy shook with fear. Suddenly his eyes turned s white as the boy's eyes and he jumped back with fright. Suddenly his became blood red again no one noticed what had happened so the boy was left looking at Conan with great fear. Iruka stepped into the room and walked to the chalk board. “We have a new student in class. Conan could you come down here.” Conan came down and face the class. “Hi my name is Conan and anything else is none of your business.” Most of the girls sighed. Conan took his seat and Iruka wrote shadow clone on the bored. Conan silently chuckled. He raised his hand. “Yes Conan.” “May I please demonstrate.” “Um sure.” Conan came down again and created five shadow clones and most of the boys coughed and said showoff and the girls just sighed. But the loudest one was a blue eyed blonde haired boy who seemed pretty annoying. He heard his father call out him. “Conan that boy he has a demon sealed inside him. He may be a problem so befriend him.” “Yes Father”, thought Conan. After class 5 girls rushed him, but sunk into the darkness and appeared at a ramen shop. He saw that the demon boy chowing down on ramen. He walked toward the place and sat next to him. The boy gave him a dirt look. “what do you want.” “All the guys hate me and running away from girls and on top of that I'm hungry.” A chef came to him and said “Would you like to order.” “Sure, I'll having.” “I'm Naruto” “Conan” They finished eating and headed out. They went to Naruto's Home and they began to play video game. “You know Naruto, My father told you to befriend you but your useful at all” Naruto looked away from the Tv and began to reply but instead he had a kunai in his forehead. Conan disappeared into the darkness and the next morning he heard many villagers thanking kami that Naruto was dead. A girl with pink hair named Sakura and an emo named Saskue were the only mourners. He came to school and everyone stared at him he looked at Saskue who was quaking. He fif the same thing to Neji and everyone noticed. The screamed and panicked. They ran from him. Many ninja tried to fight him but died trying. One man tried to kill him with a shadow possession jutsu. Conan used it against him and the man was consumed by his own shadow. His pulled down his mask to his and show his fang and three dozen men stood down. Only two ninja had the balls to fight one with a mask like and the other was wearing agree jumpsuit. “Boy do you have a death wish.” “No but you do.”