Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The last blue eyed vampire ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: this is a rewrite o f chapter one, I'm taking up the project  again with renewed passion and I hope&n bsp;you guys would love this version better.& nbsp;If you see anything you like, don't  ;like tell me about it. I would love&nbs p;to hear what you think. Thanks for rea ding! 

Enjoy! 

Chapter One 

The&n bsp;hallways were painted orange by the warm& nbsp;rays of the setting sun as it moved  to the west,  sparkling like ice u pon the blue walls, coming  directly thr ough the tall  windows  of the seco nd floor in Akatsuki castle.


A  ;studious looking man with white hair enhance d by  immaculate white robes lined   ;black at the collar, hem and sleeve sto od before a tall mahogany double-sided door&n bsp;on that passage and simply stared at  ;the door. It seemed  as if  he&nbs p; was a statue as he made no movem ent whatsoever. His face was pale like t he colour of fresh milk and his blue&nbs p;eyes like late evening after a drizzle  ;. They dimmed and remained steadfast on  ;the door as if he was watching somethin g of interest. 


When the sun&n bsp;ray shifted from the window and the  passage grew dark the man came to life.& nbsp;He took two step forward, the sword  ;hanging from his left side jostled as h e did, and he raised one white gloved&nb sp;hand to knock stealthily yet heavily on&nb sp;the door. He waited for a response fr om the other side but alas non was  forthcoming. 


"Excuse me your Highn ess, "he said, paused for a moment then& nbsp;his gloved hand gripped the door handle& nbsp;which  looked  like the curved end& nbsp;of a bow. 


 The door  ;opened without commotion, looking into a dar k room. The man walked in and shut  the door behind him then he went ahead&n bsp;to pull off his gloves  and  li t the candles hanging from the wall. 


The only bed in the room wa s tremendous, a king size bed fit with&n bsp;a canopy and some colour of curtains  ;that cannot be properly seen in the dar kness.  As the light from the candle&nbs p;grew stronger and shone brightly the bed&nb sp;as well as everything else in the roo m became more visible. The room could be  said from first glance to belong to&nbs p;a person of royal status and indeed th e young man had just said your Highness& nbsp;before entering the room. The curtains t hat  covered the bed were red, a de ep blood red like the wine. The curtains  and the carpets were the same. The  ;four walls that made up the room seemed  to be made of marble stone and wer e layered with yellow paint, there were  a  remarkable number of toys lying about . 


"Your Highness, it is time& nbsp;to awake. " The young man said and& nbsp;moved forward to stand beside the bed.&n bsp; The blankets had been still until t his moment but they stirred  and slipped  to expose spiky blonde head.  It b elonged to what appeared to be a youngst er of around the age of 11. Said yo ungster did not open his eyes for a  ;long moment or said anything yet the ma n waited patiently. 


Naruto  s tretched out on the soft comfortable bed  ;but did not open his eyes. He still&nbs p;wanted to go back to sleep, in fact&nb sp;he wanted to spend the whole day slee ping today. Yet- Naruto opened one eye t o spy on the Stoic face of the youn g man standing beside the bed -  La nce would not let him sleep.  Better&nbs p;to get the inevitable out of the way.& nbsp;


Naruto slowly sat up on   the bed and yawned widely till tears&nb sp;gathered at the corner of his eyes. S leep was the most interesting thing that  ;humans can do, while asleep they could  go any where and  become anything. Narut o grinned to himself.  He raised his&nbs p;blue eyes and settled them on Lance. < /p>


"Good morning Lance "he smiled  ;with eyes closed.  


Lance &nb sp;posture relaxed a little  upon seeing  ;his smile and  the corner of his m outh made a slight  curve. 


< p> "Good morning your Highness, did you sleep  well?"he asked. 


"Very. With  this body sleep is so much more interest ing. What about you Lance, did you stand  in front of my door all night? "Na ruto asked with a knowing grin. 

Lanc e looked startled for a moment then he&n bsp;lowered his eyes and nodded. 


"Oh Lance, I already told you to go& nbsp;home once it's night  time. Winry w ould feel lonely if you don't. "Naruto s aid and started to kick the blankets awa y but Lance stopped him by  grabbing&nbs p; the fold  of the blanket and pul led it away with a practice hand of  ;having done so a million times and that  was no  exaggeration. Naruto smiled and  moved his legs so they hung from t he side of his bed. Lance knelt before&n bsp;him and placed his house dollops  on  his youthful feet.


Naruto hopped&n bsp;from the bed. "You know if you keep& nbsp;this up Winry is going to start hat ing me, she  would think I stole he r husband from her. " he continued with& nbsp;a playful smile.


Lance looked  really serious as he opened his mouth an d said: "you didn't steal anything from  her, I was yours to begin with. " h e then had a sense of mind to look& nbsp;embarrassed and lowered his eyes to the& nbsp;floor. 


"...You are right. "Na ruto said after a pause. "We did know&nb sp;each other way before she was born bu t I thought if it came down to it&n bsp;you would be with her. You are a&nbs p;family man now Lance, you should act l ike it. "


"I know but my  place is by your side your Highness. "La nce said. 


"Oh then, can you&n bsp;stop calling me that. "


"That,& nbsp;your Highness? "Lance seemed genuinely confus ed. 


Naruto smiled again and s hook his head. "Forget it. How are the&n bsp;others, are they here  yet. "


"Yes your Highness, they all await y ou in the ballroom. It is your Highness'  birthday after all. "


Naruto  chuckled. That was a real joke. His birt hday. No one, not even himself knew that  day. The only people that would are&nbs p;probably the people that abandoned him long  ago. This was suppose to be his fo ur  hundredth and fifth  birthday but&nb sp;Naruto had lived longer that that. The&nbs p;people just wanted another excuse to party& nbsp;that was all. Still chuckling to himself  Naruto gestured for Lance to help him&n bsp;get ready. 


After a hot ba th Naruto felt his head clear a little&n bsp; more and last night's dream began t o fade from his mind.  Naruto let L ance dress him in the dressing room; he& nbsp;had chosen a white shirt with flower&nbs p;- patterned flaps, a brown hand woven  cotton shorts, an equally brown cover shoe,&n bsp;and a deep red short - coat to  finish up the attire. Lance  knelt with& nbsp;one knee and laced up his shoe when   he placed each foot on the red&nb sp; cushioned stool. 


Lance finishe d up his work and used a short comb  to tame Naruto's wild tresses. The blon de menace could only go as far as t o not stick out every where and only&nbs p;settled on poking out from the back ma king  it  look like the bundled end  of a broom. 


He smiled w ryly through the mirror at Lance who ret urned his smile then went on to place&nb sp;the  heavy crown on  his head. N aruto sighed at the thought of wearing i t all day, even worst was being in   the gathering of those who would insist  on including him on boring conversations,&nb sp;he was sure that by the end of t he day he would be nursing a big he adache.  


He left his chamber& nbsp;with the   hem of his coat &nb sp;fluttering to the wind  whilst  Lance  tailed  him like a bodyguard. 

< br>

Before long they had arrived in f ront of the ballroom. The twin double -& nbsp;sided door were closed but Naruto could& nbsp;hear the lively upbeat music playing thr ough them. Another thing that would contribut e to his oncoming headache. 


T he two negatives standing in front of th e door looked at him expectantly, waiting&nbs p;for Naruto to signal his wish to be&nb sp;announced. Naruto did not give them the&nb sp;signal and when he stood too long and  stared too  hard Lance shifted and  ;his clothes ruffled behind Naruto. 


Naruto blinked and exhaled, "Lance, today&n bsp;is the day isn't It? "He asked. He'd  not want to ask because it was ind eed a strange question to ask and if&nbs p;it were anyone else besides Lance he w ouldn't have asked. 


"Day your  ;Highness? "It seems Lance could not follow&n bsp;his thought as it was really an unli kely question to ask."are you referring to&nb sp;the hunt? " he asked. 


Narut o nodded, pushing on. 


The hun t,  that's what it was called.


The  day Naruto made it legal to&n bsp;hunt humans.  It was entailed simply  ; the point in every three years when&nb sp;blue eyed vampires are allowed to hunt.&nb sp;Naruto made that exception because it was& nbsp;inevitable for vampires to drink blood a nd it was better to do it once ever y three years than  everyday. It was&nbs p;all as a result of  his compassion&nbs p; awoken those years ago when he met&nb sp;the human Ikumi.  


Naruto d id not turn to look at Lance but he  could hear from his tone how strange&nb sp;he thought Naruto was for asking such  ;a question. "Yes, your Highness It is.  Is there something wrong?  "


" No, I simply  wanted to know "Naruto&nbs p;replied, "I assume one of the Nines ac companied them? "


"Yes your Highnes s, Deidara did. It was his regime that&n bsp;took on the hunt this year. "Lance a dded. 


Naruto wanted to curse  something. Out of all the Nines Deidara  was the most wild, self centered self-importa nt charlatan and certainly the last individua l  he'd want going after humans. He  ;went over board every time. Instead Naruto&n bsp;exhaled and lowered his head. It really&n bsp;didn't matter who went on the hunt,  it still didn't change the fact that peo ple were going to die. He had to ta ke a moment to  think back to the&n bsp;point when he stopped considering humans  as  selfish, greedy, devious devils to b elieving them fragile, interesting and therefore&n bsp;precious. 


"Your Highness, your  ;guest are waiting. "Lance interrupted his at tempt to recall that point.  It was  ;so long ago and age must have eroded&nb sp;the memories away. 


Naruto made& nbsp;a brief eye contact with  one of&nb sp;the negatives and nodded. That negative qu ickly averted his eyes, "His Royal Highness&n bsp;Naruto! "He cried out and the two he avy doors slowly started to open. 


Inside the ballroom had gone tranquil&nb sp; and all  eyes turned on Naruto  as he entered. He'd gotten used to eyes& nbsp;the same colour as his staring at h im but it didn't stop being uncomfortable&nbs p;especially when there was such reverence &n bsp;in them. Eyes of all kinds, almond,  protruding, deep-set, all blue, resting  &nbs p;on him with varying levels of adoration.&nb sp;


Lance had once told him th at the people of Elfim saw him as m ore than a king but a God as well&n bsp;but Naruto had brushed it off as an& nbsp;exaggeration. He wasn't that great. Just  ;like all of them  he ate junk food  and slept in too much, he was lazy  and skipped most of his work onto  someone else.  Honestly, Naruto was the  one who envied them; they were able to&n bsp;go out of Elfim and are able to  ;conceive  children unlike him. 


< p> He arrived at  the end of the re d carpet and climbed the short set of&nb sp;stairs to the throne which sat a high  chair made of gold. When Naruto sat&nbs p;on it his legs usually dangled over it  but that was compensated for by the&nbs p;cushion just in front of it.  Naruto&n bsp;delayed his turn to face the audience&nbs p;of eyes a little, unwilling to face th em too soon, when he completed the turn& nbsp;he found them just as still and sta ring. With a wave of his hand he sa id:  "You may continue. "


Afte r that  he sat down. The music star ted again and eyes shifted slowly but su rely from him. The hard part was over&nb sp;now comes the  harder part; a slightl y plumb fullblood female started approaching  the throne. Naruto relaxed himself and tried& nbsp;to look interested in what she had  to say. 


"Her name is Veronica  Wilmington "Lance said from his right w ere he stood like a statue, Naruto had&n bsp;almost forgotten the man was there. He&nb sp;did not turn to look at him but  nodded subtly. 


"Your Highness, "Ve ronica Wilmington curtsied and smiled with te eth and fangs on plain sight and Naruto& nbsp;couldn't help raising his eyebrows. What  ;long fangs she had. "You look well. &nb sp;"


"As do you Mrs Wilmington.&nbs p;"He said lightly. "How's Mr. Wilmington? "& nbsp;he thought he was being considerate but& nbsp;when Veronica's eyes started to tear up& nbsp;Naruto almost jumped from his seat. "Mrs . Veronica! What's wrong. "he sent a loo k crying for help and an anxious one&nbs p;around to see if others were watching.  ;They were and Lance had an  helpless&nb sp;look on his face. 


"Your Hi ghness why do you tease me so? You  know I do not have a husband and th at it is a sore topic for me. "She& nbsp;continued crying. 

"I'm so sorry, I&n bsp;- "he couldn't say 


 he&nb sp;had not known, indeed  he had no  ;idea what her name was until she came&n bsp;to converse  with him. His apologies  ;fell on deaf ears and Mrs. Veronica. No  Miss Veronica, ran off in tears. Naruto 's hand twitched in empty air as he  ;had tried to stop her but who knew  ;she could run so fast for such a p lumb woman. Oh Yes, she was also a  fullblood.


  Fullbloods were the&nb sp;second race of vampires that originated fr om a Nine turning a human or sleeping&nb sp;with another Nine. They were not as m uch as the negatives who were also vampi res but were much more closely related t o humans than vampires; It must have som ething to do with being the children of& nbsp;positives and sometimes Fullbloods. 


Naruto exhaled and sat on the throne&n bsp;again then once more movements and conver sation began. "I'm sorry your Highness, I&nbs p;had no idea you would forget that Miss . Veronica was unmarried and has been fo r quiet a while.  "Lance stated apologet ically. 


"Forget? "He asked with&nb sp;a arched eyebrow then nodded and smiled&nb sp;at a young man who raised a glass&nbs p;his way. 

"You met her on your  ;previous birthday. She is the minister of&nb sp;agriculture. "Lance  stated. 


"E h... "Naruto drew the word as he tried&n bsp;to remember, it was only a year ago.  How could he have forgotten her already , still he couldn't remember. 


"His Excellence, Nagato, Yahiko, Konan!  "a& nbsp;series of names were announced and a&nbs p;lot of squealing and muttering erupted in&n bsp;the room. 


"Ah "Naruto groaned,  he had been hoping they wouldn't come.& nbsp;Just what he needed, a bunch of arr ogant snobs to make his day. Without try ing to hide his displeasure Naruto made  a disgruntled face as the door opened an d six figures entered into the room. The re was squealing and there was mutterings.&nb sp;The six people kept their heads straight&n bsp;ahead and did not even grace the Ful lbloods, men and women alike clamouring, &nbs p;with  their attention. Arrogant, Naruto tho ught sincerely. 


The six people&nbs p;comprised of four women and two men. T hey were all very handsome and beautiful  ;and they were the six out of nine   Nines that existed in Elfim.


 Nagato, a serious man with pale face&nb sp;and red hair started the line towards  ;Naruto and by his left was Yahiko who&n bsp;had deep orange hair and tanned skin  ;then to his right was Konan, a beautifu l woman with kind face and purple hair.& nbsp;Naruto liked her best out of the bu nch. Then to Konan's  left was Sakura,&n bsp;pink haired beauty, she was the smallest& nbsp;of the group and in human years she  would be sixteen years old. Another mem ber of the Nines was Yoko, white haired& nbsp;beauty, she resembled Lance in her quiet  severity but is actually quite devious.  ;Naruto despised her Flirty courses with an&n bsp;enthusiasm.  The woman kept flaunting her  big Mellons every chance she got. Just& nbsp;like she did the night he turned he r. The last member of the group was  ;the light purple haired  Nishiki, who & nbsp;unlike Konan's hair hers was wavy and&nb sp;wild. She had an inconspicuous nature abou t her and was a book worm. Unlike Y oko her figure was plain and flat but&nb sp;she had a cool tom boyish  air a bout her that made her only slightly app ealing. Naruto disliked talking with her beca use he could never follow her thought an d she talked about too much boring thing s. Who cared why the earth turns or  ;why things fall back down when they are  thrown into the air? Not him, that's&nb sp;who. 

The only thing these six peo ple had in common was their blue eyes,&n bsp;typical for every nine and Fullblood. 


An outsider could easily mistake  ;them for Fullblood. 


Still giving& nbsp;them all the bad eye the six people  reached the foot of his throne and  ;bowed. 

"Your Highness "they  chorused.&nb sp;

"You may rise, "Naruto said and s hifted a little before asking: "how has  it been with everyone of you "


"If you would come down and do you  work every once in a while I would  be in good health  your Highness " Nagato stated. What a mean spirited man.  ;Naruto had left all the paper work to&n bsp;him when he decided it was too much& nbsp;work and the man held it over his&n bsp;head ever since. Oh just let it go&n bsp;already! 


"Ah so you are w ell very good, very good "Naruto ignored  ;him. 


"Happy birthday your Highnes s. "Sakura was always such a sweet girl,  she knew Ikumi those years ago and  ;was very important to him. Naruto flashed&nb sp;her a smile, 


"Thank you, & nbsp;it is my four hundredth and fifth & nbsp;birthday. "He said and laughed, they all  understood the joke but only himself an d Sakura laughed where as Nagato remained&nbs p;Stoic and displeased. Naruto pretended not  to hear him when he started to talk  ;again. 


Yahiko stretched and said& nbsp;it was a great party then he saunte red off to  flirt with a blonde gir l. Naruto spied a twisted look on Konan' s face and decided to look for trouble.& nbsp;"Are you alright over  there Konan.  ;"He asked. 


"Why I'm fine tha nk you your Highness. "She smiled. "Excuse&nb sp;me." She walked a few distance and so me glasses of wine  shattered around her  leaving their  owners puzzled. 


< /p>

Naruto chuckled. "She is still so sen sitive about Yahiko being with other women&nb sp;even though they've been divorced since fo rever. Tsk Tsk she should just move on&n bsp;already.   " Yoko said and shook&nbs p;her long white hair. She has been marr ied at least one hundred times. 


< /p>

"They love each other, it can't be&nb sp;helped. "Nishiki stated and walked away wh ile Yoko gave her a nasty look. 

"You Highness what about Sasori? I'm assumin g he is coming for your birthday. "Yoko& nbsp;again said. 


"No, he wrote&nbs p;to me and explained that he won't be&n bsp;able to make it. I understand. "Naruto&nb sp;said and smiled thinking of his son S asori. They were not related by blood in  the sense that humans and negatives vie w the relationship but Naruto felt what  they had was something close to that. Sa sori made up for his absence with a  ;good load of gifts, Naruto could not wa it to see them. It was the only goo d thing that came from this party. 


"Tsk Tsk, he is your favourite&nbs p;yet he doesn't show much appreciation for&n bsp;you your Highness, where as I have d one nothing but display my undying love  and faithfulness towards you why do you  still turn me away. " 


Naruto& nbsp;almost rolled his eyes. "That's because  I do not wish to become another one  ;of your many husband's Yoko. " he said.  

"Yet you have no wife. "She st ated and Nagato nodded for Naruto. Naruto&nbs p;threw him a dirty look. Of course he'd  side with her. 


"That is  ;another thing the king keeps neglecting to&n bsp;do. He undermines how important it is&nbs p;for this great nation to have a queen.  "Nagato articulated. 

Naruto wanted to&nb sp;groan. This  was not the first time&n bsp;they'd insisted on his getting a wife.&nb sp;Damn Yoko for bringing it up again. < /p>


"I just don't see the point&nb sp;in taking a wife, I can't rear childr en. "Naruto argued. It was the truth. It 's not like he hadn't tried to  hav e a real son of his own like everyo ne else even Lance had at least twenty&n bsp;children and fifty grandchildren. But Naruto&n bsp;could not impregnate a woman, human or&nb sp;vampire so that was it for marriage f or him. Sasori was also suffering the sa me problem.  


"Marriage is not  just for recreation  your Highness, "Sa kura said. Naruto thought she was on his  side so why was she siding with th e enemy.  He gave her a look that&n bsp;said as much the same thing but she& nbsp;only smiled and continued, "Marriage is  also for companionship - "  


"And also your wife and can take ove r your job whilst you are indisposed. "& nbsp;there it is again. Nagato and his n agging. 


Naruto frowned again and&n bsp;looked away with a huff. "It is my&n bsp;birthday and I don't want to hear it  "he said. 


The three people&n bsp;heaved their sighs and took their place&n bsp;on the seats lined left and right be side Naruto's throne. 

It wasn't long  ;after that another announcement was made exc ept the announcer was not given a chance  to finish and one man single handed&nbs p;open what took two negatives to open.  The door opened  with a bang, and a  blonde man stood on the entrance. it&nb sp;was Deidara. 


Naruto tensed, his  muscle went tight and his heart skipped  a beat. 

"Your Highness, the refresh ments are ready "

With just those wor ds from Deidara the whole room became re stless. Naruto could see why. The smell  of blood was coming through the open doo r and even Deidara had blood on his  ;dark clothes. 


Naruto remained qui et for a while too long and now eve ryone was staring at him. Naruto blinked  ;and cleared his throat. "Deidara, I see  ;your hunt was successful. "He said. 

"Very "Deidara grinned. "I made it in t ime too  "he glanced around. "As I  cannot find that Sasori I assume he did& nbsp;not make it once again. Anyhow, let's&nb sp;not waste time your Highness. "He seemed&n bsp;in a hurry. It's only been three yea rs since the last hunt yet every vampire  vibrated on the spot as if ready t o disappear in a heart's beat. Naruto di d not feel any hunger towards the sweet& nbsp;smell of blood even as it got stron ger. Instead all he could think was the& nbsp;humans who had died or were captured&nbs p;and bleeding. How they must hurt and d ie for his people to live. 


< p> "Yes, you may all enjoy the... refreshment s. "He said softly and lowered his gaze& nbsp;to the floor. 


No sooner  had the words left his lips had  th e hall became empty of all except himsel f and Lance. Naruto paused his lips and& nbsp;raised his end. "You too Lance, enjoy&nb sp;the refreshments. "Naruto said. 


"I will go with you your Highness. "Lan ce replied not moving an inch. 


"I have no intention of going. "

< p> "...then I will  stay with you "


Naruto smiled and looked at him.&n bsp;"You will not, "he said. "That is an  order. "He said. 


Lance remai ned standing only a minute longer then a fter a bow he exited the hall. 

< br>

Naruto thought vaguely about checking  out the gifts which were so many they&nb sp;occupied an entire room but he felt n o enthusiasm to do so. He got up fr om his throne and walked to the door.&nb sp;The negative opened for him and bowed.&nbs p;They never met his eyes, if he  f orced eye contact they become uncomfortable.  The negatives were closely related to humans& nbsp;but not entirely  human; They didn't&nbs p;need blood as much the Fullblood, positives  or the Nines. Would the humans also&nbs p;treat him like the negatives   if  ;he were to ever venture outside? Naruto  ;wondered as he walked towards his room.  ;


A loud noise disrupted his t houghts and he stopped. There was someone&nbs p;yelling from bellow him. The Akatsuki   ;castle was about five storey buildings high& nbsp;and Naruto was on the third floor.  He heard the commotion increase and an e xplosion rocked the building. Naruto turned a nd hurried towards the stairs. Something was& nbsp;happening. Something was happening! Nothing e ver happened. Nothing changed the monotony th at was his life but now -


He entered a corner and saw two positiv es  running towards him.


"Your  ;Highness please return to the ballroom! The& nbsp;castle is under attack! Plea - "


The two positives  froze then br oke into dust. 

"Don't move. "A voice  said behind him and he felt a cold  metal touch his neck. Naruto's eyes wen t wide and he stood very still not  wanting to scare the person who would da re point a gun at him away. "If you  try anything, and I mean anything at&nb sp;all I will kill you where you stand.& nbsp;Understood? "


Naruto nodded then&nb sp;an arm wrapped around his waist and l ifted him off the ground easily. This pe rson was strong if he could do that.&nbs p;Naruto smiled to himself and waited to  ;see what happens next. He hoped the per son hurried or else when the others come  it would be all over. 


A pparently the person knew that himself and&nb sp;started running upwards. Upwards! No, he s hould be going downwards! That's where the&nb sp;exit is! Naruto wanted to turn so he& nbsp;could see the face of his captor an d maybe give him some hint about kidnapp ing someone, not that he knew but at&nbs p;least he'd tell him not to move in&nbs p;the  wrong direction. He was going to& nbsp;get killed. 


The man turned&nb sp;the last corner and met two positives.&nbs p;Two shots rang out from his pistol and  the vampires turned to dust. So this&nb sp;is what they  called the hunters weap on. Naruto had heard of it but had  not yet seen it in action until now.&nbs p; It was strong, he  decided. 

< br>

The man dropped him with a groan& nbsp;and then pointed his pistol at him.  ;Naruto sat up from the hard floor and&n bsp;got a good look at the man's face.&n bsp;He was incredibly good looking with botto mless black eyes that drew Naruto in lik e they would swallow him whole. They loo ked at  him with such malice he'd n ever experienced before. 


"Stay dow n and don't try anything. "The man said,  his voice was rich and felt like b eing bath with honey. His hair was the&n bsp;colour of night sky, long and tied i nto a pony tail. 


The man  ;place something against the wall and then&nb sp;grabbed Naruto's collar and used it to&nbs p;drag him out of the way. The explosion  rocked the ground and Naruto stared wit h fascination.  He wanted to ask how&nbs p;he'd done that but the man hurled him& nbsp;over his shoulder like a sack of po tato and jumped off the  building. 


As they landed on a tree and& nbsp;the man sped off Naruto wondered very&nb sp;briefly about the reaction of his guests&n bsp;when they find  him gone. He knew&nb sp;that with Lance and Nagato they would  ;be found in less than a day and in  that case   he'd have to make  ;sure  that didn't happen. A  smile  ;curved his lips as he  watched the  ;scenery  woosh by. 


To be continued.... 


Glossary Of Terms 

Nines: they are nine in numbers and are& nbsp;the humans Naruto turned himself. Outsiders&n bsp;call them nobles. Fullblood: they are the&nbs p;ones turned by the nine and borne by&n bsp;them as well. They have blue eyes li ke the nines but were considerably weaker.&nb sp; Positives: they are the ones born from&n bsp;Fullblood mating with other Fullblood.  T hey require blood in small quantity. Negatives:&n bsp;they are the ones born from Fullblood&nbs p;mating with humans or negatives and from&nb sp;positives mating with positives and humans.&nbs p;They are the weakest of the bunch. The y require almost no blood at all. 

 note that neither fullbloods, positives nor& nbsp;negatives  can turn humans into vampires .