Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Red Four Leaf Clover ❯ Who is She? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"You little shit! Get back here!!"

A girl turned and stuck out her tongue. "Bite me!" was her reply. The girl kept running, stolen fruit in her hands. Just a little farther!! the girl thought. Just ahead the dirt road gave into a thick forest. Pushing a bit of chakra into feet she burst into the foliage and ran for a few more minutes before collapsing behind a bush. Taking quiet, deep breaths, she listened for the sound of foot steps.

She only heard the sounds of the forest. Reaching out see if she felt anyone was around, she silently walked on through the forest. Damn bastards. I only took a few apples! They act like I stole a god damn fortune! the girl thought heatedly, a frown flashing across her face. The girl continued to walk.

A few hours passed before she finally came to a stop. She closed her eyes and listened carefully for a sign of followers. Suddenly, she burst into a sprint, dropping the stolen fruit in the process. Fuck! Who the hell are they? the girl thought. Well whoever they are they're catching up!! Making a few hand signs, four clones appeared and the group scattered, all heading different directions. The original snickered as she watched the group of ninja that had been following her scatter after her clones while she was saffely hidden out of sight.

"Pretty impressive." said a voice behind her. The girl quickly turned to find a boy about her age standing there. "And who the hell are you?" she asked, hand going for the kunai in her pocket. "I don't feel obligied to answer that but maybe if you tell me who you are I'll tell you who I am." the boy said with an air of aroggance. Ugh! I hate this guy already! Acting all high and mighty. The girl thought, letting her annoyance flicker across her face momentairly. The boy just smirked. "The names Aya." she replied, begrugingly. "Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke returned. Aya's eyes widdened slightly at that. An Uchiha huh? "Well what do I owe this honor?" she said, voice laced with sarcasm. The boy just scowled. "Just passing by when I notice you hauling ass through the forest with a group of ninja tailing you.Thought I could kick some ass while saving you at the same time but I see you have it under control" Aya sighed in annoyance remebering that her clones were leading them on a wild goose chase. "Probably just a little pissy that I stole some fruit from their village." the girl explained. Realizing that in her haste to get away she had droped said fruit. She started mumbling under her breath how much of a butterfingers she was. The Uchiha boy just stared. Aya stared back, but suddenly a loud grumbling interupted the staring constest. Aya groaned, while mentally scolding herself for dropping the fruit. "Come on." The Uchiha boy said turning and walking away. Aya jogged to catch up. "And where, may I ask are we going." Sasuke just glanced at her,"My house." Aya stared at his distrustfully. "Why are we going there?" she asked suspisously. "You're obviously hungary," Aya's stomach grumbled at that."and you could really use a bath." Aya glared at that. "Well you wouldn't smell all too great when you live in the forest either!" she barked back. Sasuke stared at her. "Why do you live in the forest?" he asked curisosity getting the better of him. A dark look passed over Aya's face. "Lets just say my past almost rivals yours." Sasuke seemed to accpet that for an answer and continued leading the way through the forest.

"Woah, I knew the Uchiha Compound was big but damn." Aya gave a long whistle. Sasuke just rolled his eyes. Pulling out his keys he unlocked the front and walked in, Aya close on his heels. "Bathrooms up stairs third door on the left. I'm gonna go see if I have anything that will even come close to fitting you." Sasuke explained. Aya pretened to be hurt,"You're not calling me fat are you." Sasuke just smirked,"Well..." Aya laughed at this. "Whatever pretty boy." she called as she walked up the stairs for take a long shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sasuk e's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once he heard the shower Sasuke heaed into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbed a bottled water then headed upstairs to his room. Sliding open his closet he looked for something that would fit Aya. We're pretty much the same height so most of my clothes will only be a little big on her. Finally deciding on a plain black shirt and white khakis he headed down the hall to the bathroom. The shower was still going but he knocked on the door anyway. "What?" asked Aya. "I brought you some clothes." Sasuke replied. The shower turned off and a few moments later the door opened a crack and a hand poked out. Sasuke handed Aya the clothes and the door shut again. "Im gonna go down stairs and make some food." Sasuke said through the door. Aya gave a grunt as a conformation. Sasuke headed downstairs to start cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aya 's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kami, it feels so good to be clean!!" Aya sighed. Looking at herself in the mirror, something she hadn't done in quite in awhile she noticed her blonde hair had gotten noticable brighter due to all the time she spent outside, her ice blue eyes appeared even icer then she remebered. Huh, I'm starting look like you..Aya thought sadly. Shaking her head, she threw on the clothes Sasuke had given her and headed downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Au thor POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aya walked into the kitchen to find the Uchiha boy, bending over in the fridge looking for something. "You're lucky you're not my type or I might have jumped you just now." Aya smirked when Sasuke jumped. Sasuke glared. "I would have kicked your ass, even though you are a girl." Aya's eys narrowed at that. "I wouldn't be so sure of yourself Uchiha. Just becauseI'm a girl dosen't mean I can't kick your ass." Sasuke scoffed. "Yeah, whatever." Suddenly Sasuke was spinned and pinned to the counter. Kunai pointed at his throat. "You were saying?" Aya asked from where she was. Smirking as her clone disappered a puff of smoke. Sasuke stood there frozen to the spot. "I'll set the table." Aya said walking out of the kitchen.

Who is she? Sasuke thought watching the Aya set the table.


______________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Yeah!! First chapter done!! Review or I'll make Akamaru bite you!!!!! You can expect an update tomrrow...hopefully. Thanks for reading!!

Hints for the next chapter!!!

Why is Sasuke bing so nice to this Aya girl??

Whats Aya's past?

How long is Aya gonna stay in the Uchiha Compound?