Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Shadow of Death ❯ Chap 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto stood behind Saskue and held a kunai to his throat. “Why?” Saskue rasped. Naruto sighed. “You can't possibly be that naïve can you?” Naruto replied in an almost demonic voice. “Simply because I hate you.” He whispered. Naruto slit Saskue throat and threw the corpse to the ground. He walked away into the darkness and left Saskue there.
 
The next morning
 
Naruto awoke to the smell of eggs and bacon. He walked into his kitchen and there in nothing but an apron was Hinata. “Good morning Naruto” Hinata ran and tackled him to the ground. She kissed him on the cheek and got up from the ground. “Hinata how many times have I told you not to walk around the house naked perverts could be watching.” She blushed and looked down. “I'm sorry.” They both sat down and ate breakfast and Naruto read his newspaper. There on the front was a picture of the corpse of Saskue.
Naruto smirked downed his orange juice and headed out to see the hokage.” Naruto appeared in front of Tsunade I a cloud of white smoke. “Any new missions today Granny?” Tsunade looked at Naruto smiling face with great despise. “How could you be so happy?” she asked. “Your friend was murdered in cold blood and you have the nerve to come in acting as if nothing happened?!” Naruto facial expression remained a blank smile. Tsunade looked at it and so desperately wanted to kill him.”You know Tsunade for a long time I thought you new. All this time I thought you understood.” Said Naruto with that same blank smile. “He never meant anything to me. He was a pawn in this game konhoa has play for so long as I was. But this pawn moved on its own accord and the only thing you people was worried was on getting him back. If any other pawn would have moved on its own you would order it to be killed. But this pawn was just so special all you wanted was him to come back. There was no punishment, you all welcomed him with open arms. What did I come back? Hatred and anger. As sooon as you had him back I was nothing.” Tsunade was stunned, she could not speak. “You thought I would just go back to being a pawn didn't you? You thought that I would still be able to come back to resentment? Warn the citizens of konhoa that the Shadow of Death has come back to play.” Naruto disappeared just as he came but this time tsunades face was not one of anger but of fear. She slammed her fist against the table. And a bead of sweat rolled down her chin. She knew what was next . “Assemble the ANBU, we have a crisis on our hands.
 
Somewhere in the Forest
 
Naruto stood in front of Itachi and Deidara. “So you've decided to help. Where's Sasori? Oops my bad.” Laughed Naruto. Deidara clenched his in frustration. Naruto knew how much bringing Sasori pissed him off. Though Itachi didn't show he saw Naruto to be more of a brother than Saskue was. Saskue searched for powers in others while Naruto needed no one and could kill anyone just for the fun of it. Itachi put a hand Deidara shoulder as if to say that if he didn't calm down Naruto was going to kill him.
Deidara tried to hate Naruto but his Sexuality proved otherwise. Even though he knew he was straight he couldn't those thoughts away. “Have you assembled the army from sand and sound?” Naruto asked Itachi. “Yes” “We attack in two weeks, be prepared, I have created new attack which will help you sneak in and not be noticed. Since now there are only two with the sharingan most ninja will not be problem foe you. And Deidara.” “Yes Naruto.” “Don't get to carried away with your creation here is the blueprint for the special technique I've created for you. If you end up having to use it be careful. It might use up too much chakra.” Deidara nodded his head. Naruto handed a piece of paper to Deidara. Darkness covered Naruto body and he sunk into his shadow. This sent a shiver down Deidara's spine.
 
The next day
 
A line of six ANBU blackops stood before Tsunade as she signed a stack of papers. “It is your job to find Naruto and bring him back. I understand that one of tried to kill him once but failed. You know who you are and if he sees you there is no doubt in my mind that he will torture you to death so I advise you to be extremely careful.” They all disappeared into a puff if smoke and a voce came from the corner of the office. “I told you that this would eventually happen.” In the corner sat Jariya who was writing down in his journal. He stood and walked over to her. “You couldn't have expected him to go his entire life protecting those who hate him. You also should have predicted that he would eventually discover his origins.” Tsunade didn't want to admit it but she had known something like this was going to happen. “He knows Tsunade and he's going to use it. The power of the shadow clan..
 
HGKHGJGJHGHGGHGJHGH\\
 
I do not own Naruto so don't ask. Review plz I need to know if I should continue