Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Tournament ❯ Quarterfinals first round: Ninjutsu and Muay Thai collide ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4 Ninjutsu and Muay Thai collide
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto Massashi Kishimoto does and Dead or Alive it belongs to Tecmo and Team ninja.
 
 
 
 
Downtown Tokyo
 
 
 
Naruto was walking the streets with a big smile on his face he decided to start his day with a big breakfast, he went to different places to taste ramen and he was quite full and they say with a full stomach a happy heart in Naruto's case it was truth. He passed the buildings and saw another building with a banner that said” Dominion Arcade” inside the building people playing some machines curiosity took over him and went inside. He smile at he saw different machines that display different games and by the way the people and children were playing it look like real fun, he walk trough the room staring at the arcade machines with big interest. There was a section where they were panchenko machines he thought that Tsunade would love to play some he was snap from his thinking when he heard a loud cheering from a few feet behind him.
 
He saw that there was a large crowd gathered when he got close there was a game machine that read Soul Calibur 2 he then focus on the people who were playing , a young boy and Tina the boy lost and there was a line on who was the next person to fight her in the game. Naruto looked at her she was wearing a blue shirt with the words rock star colored black a pair of jeans and white sneakers, the blond bombshell notice him and gave him a smile.
 
“Hey there Naruto come to see me beat these amateurs?”
 
“Not really I just saw the crowd and I decided to see what was the fuzz all about”
 
“The how about you had a shot at me?”
 
“I don't know Tinachan I never played this kind of games before”
 
“Come on just one play I'll show you how its done” Tina said with a wink
 
“Al right I'll do it”
 
“Here” Tina said as she handed him a coin
 
Naruto took the coin and inserted in the machine on the game screen appeared here comes a new challenger, Naruto saw the character select screen Tina already had chosen her character which was Xianghua he then chose Nightmare.
 
Tina sighed” you're picking Nightmare too fine then”
 
The match begin and Naruto was getting beaten badly by Tina he was defeated in ten seconds which was a new record in the game.
 
“Wow Naruto you're really bad in this game”
 
“I told you I'm not good in this game”
 
“Want to give it another shot?” Tina said wile winking at him
 
“You're on” Naruto said while picking a coin from his trench coat pocket
 
This time Naruto chose Mitsurugi while Tina raised an eyebrow” oh you must mean business if you're picking Mitsurugi”
 
Naruto grin at her” I'll do my best to beat you”
 
“Bring it then”
 
The match began and Tina was surprised that Naruto got the hang of the game quickly he was blocking and dodging her attacks his timing for evading her attacks was precise she thought for a moment if he was able to avoid attacks if he was fighting in a real fight. She took a quick glance at him he was concentrating on the game she smile a little as she decided not to hold back on the blond ninja, she concentrated her attacks on her opponent she was now using soul charge more often making her attacks stronger. Naruto groan in frustration as he continue to dodge her attacks he was trying to find a way to counter and fight back , he used soul charge and attack only to be block by Tina the match continue for a few more seconds until there was a double KO.
 
“No way” Tina said in awe
 
“Oh a double KO I was so close of winning oh well looks like it's a draw Tinachan” Naruto said with his fox grin
 
“Yeah…..I guess” Tina said she was still shock that she lost she then chuckle” you're an easy learner Naruto you beat me”
 
“Now it was a draw I didn't beat you but next time I will”
 
“Next time huh okay we will have a rematch next time so wanna take a walk?”
 
“Sure I have nothing else to do”
 
The two walk out of the arcade they were walking quietly until Tina broke the silence.
 
“So you're facing Zack in the first round be careful”
 
“What do you mean he doesn't look so tough?”
 
“Zack may be annoying but he's kickboxing techniques are self taught and he's fast just don't get overconfident and don't underestimated him”
 
“Thanks Tinachan”
 
The two continue walking until they passed an alley, an older man came out of the alley and bump into Naruto.
 
“Al right give me your money” the thug said taking a knife from his pocket
 
Both Naruto and Tina stood their ground they weren't going to give in at least not Naruto he glare at the thug he was going to take care of this and just before he even got the chance to beat the crap out of him Tina touch his shoulder.
 
“Its al right Naruto let me handle him” Tiha said while giving him a wink
 
“I'm not kidding around give me your money now” the thug said
 
“Oh come on you don't want our money now”
 
“Hey wait a minute I know who you are you're Tina Armstrong I am so lucky did I get to steal from you, you must have a lot of money”
 
Naruto growl as he tighten his fist in anger that's when Tina slowly approach the thug in a very sensual matter making the thug a little nervous.
 
“Are you sure you want my money because I can give something more satisfying than money” Tina then ran her hand trough her breast while licking her lips
 
The thug blush while trying not to have a nosebleed Tina grin she didn't notice that her little seduction was also having an effect on Naruto he was blushing while daydreaming and having some impure thoughts running trough his head. The thug was still daydreaming and that's when Tina took her chance she charge at him knocking him into the ground and she grab both of his legs and started spinning him around and around until she threw him at the end of the alley he was completely unconscious. Naruto was in awe one minute Tina was being seductive and the next she threw him ten feet in the air he looked at her and she was smirking in victory.
 
“Guess I didn't tell you you're not my type”
 
(Wow Tinachan kick his ass) Naruto thought shock
 
“See Naruto I told you I could handle it”
 
“Tinahcan remind me not to make you upset”
 
Tina giggle” Naruto you will never make me upset you are a cool guy to hang with”
 
Naruto couldn't help but blush at the blonds compliment” thanks Tinachan I'm glad you feel that way”
 
“Hey I got an idea how we ride on a bicycle I think there's a place where you rent bicycles not so far from here”
 
“I never ride on a bicycle before” Naruto said while scratching the back of his head
 
“You're kidding right I can't believe it looks like I will have to teach you just like dancing”
 
“Sorry Tinachan”
 
“No It's al right I enjoy teaching you so shall we get going then ya'll?”
 
“Sure”
 
The two started walking again until Naruto saw someone familiar in the distance he knew Tina wasn't going to be happy.
 
“Uh oh Tinachan don't look now but you know who is here”
 
Tina look where Naruto was looking and she groan in frustration seeing her father in the distance.
 
“I just can't escape him for one day can I?”
 
Naruto shook his head he felt sorry for the blond until an idea struck him” Tinachan I have an idea to avoid him”
 
Tina's ears perk up” you do?”
 
Naruto nodded while smirking he made a hand seal
 
TRANSFORM
Tina was surprised when she saw the cloud of smoke appear but she was more surprise when she saw the cloud disspaer standing in front of her was an exact replica of herself.
 
“Wow its just like looking in a mirror” Tina said in awe
 
“I know now Tinachan go the other way I'll distract him”
 
Tina nodded with a smile” thanks Naruto and be careful ya'll” she walked the other way with a big smile on her face (looks like I found my scapegoat to avoid Daddy)
 
Bass was in a bad mood this was not his day so far he was thrown from three stores because they were selling merchandise from Tina of course her choice of clothing in the merchandise were skimpy outfit revealing a lot of her and it was very inappropriate for the pro wrestler. He even beat up some guy because he bought a Tina poster wearing a tight bikini barely covering her body and it made him very upset, he was cut off from his thinking when he saw his daughter coming to him he didn't hesitated to go to her.
 
“Tina what is the meaning of this why are you wearing this?” Bass said upset as he showed Naruto the Tina poster
 
Naruto felt like fainting he pray not to get a nose bleed at the hot picture it was Tina al right but she was wearing a swimsuit barely covering anything from the blond bombshell he could see her huge frame her nipples almost showing (if you guys have played DOA extreme 2 you know what I'm talking about she's wearing the Meglez swim suit oh yeah very hot)
 
Naruto try to catch his breath and calm down he was using he was using his transformation jutsu making him look like Tina he was going to speak while remembering that he had to talk like her with her western accent.
 
“Daddy I took that picture because a lot of people pay for it so don't get so work up about it”
 
Bass almost blow” WHAT don't get work up about it you're almost naked don't you have any dignity I raise you better than this and its not enough with everything that you have done already to get money a super model an actress a rock star and now THIS what's next an adult movie actress?” he said the last part with rage
 
Naruto was impressed about Tina he knew that she was famous but not this famous he couldn't believe how many things she has accomplished, when he heard about the adult movie thing he suddenly got a vision of Tina being in one of those films and his nose almost blow from a huge nose bleed a lot of dirty thoughts were invading his head.
 
He immediately shook his head and erased al those thoughts, but there was one thing for he knew for certain if his master Jraiya were alive to see this he would have died from a heart attack follow by a huge nose bleed.
 
He calm himself remembering that he was using a transformation jutsu looking like Tina he also remember to match her western accent.
 
“You know what they say daddy sex sells”
 
“ WHAT THAT'S IT Tina I'm going to get trough to you one way or the other” Bass said angry
 
(Great why did I have to say that?) Naruto thought nervous” I'll see you later daddy bye” he started running
 
`HEY GET BACK HERE” Bass shouted following her
 
Naruto was running for his dear life a very angry father pursuing you wasn't a good thing.
 
(The things I do for my friends) Naruto thought with a sweat drop he continue to run in order to lose the angry wrestler
 
 
In a café Felipe and Helena were taking a cup of coffee they were talking about themselves, Felipe told her about his childhood and how did he master kung fu and his studies along with his ownership to one of Spain's most famous opera houses. During his talk Helena was listening to him with great interest she has like every detail about his life specially the one about owning an opera house, mentioning the word opera reminded her of the past when she used to sing in the stage in front of hundreds of people along side her mother Maria she smile to herself remembering those happy moments in her life. She also felt sad how she missed her and his father all because of a conspiracy to take over DOATEC, there was only one person she could hate with all her might and it was the man who was now in charge of her fathers company and her father's murder Victor Donovan. For years she has been thinking in getting revenge and serving justice and rebuild the company that her father built with the purpose of helping mankind not the other way around.
 
Felipe has been staring at her and he could tell that she was in deep thought he knew that there was something wrong with her especially when it involve Donovan, he wanted to help her so he did the only thing he could. He touch her hand snapping the young woman from her train of thought she didn't realize it herself but she felt her cheeks burning up a little she couldn't believe she was blushing, she immediately from her daydream and look deep into his green eyes however she didn't wanted him to remove his hand from hers.
 
“You okay Helena?”
 
“Yes I'm fine Felipe please don't worry about me”
 
“ I am worry about you Helena its obvious you have a grudge with this guy Donovan so care to tell me what it is?”
 
Helena sighed she took a sip from her coffee” I will tell you first about my life since you kindly told me yours I was born in Paris my mother and father well….they were the greatest parents anyone could ask for my mother was beautiful she was the best opera singer in all of Europe she loved her job more than anything but she also love me more than anything we spend a lot of time together, and pretty soon I was following in her footsteps to become an opera singer I practice everyday under her guidance I was able to become as good as her I was very happy, as for my father he was a scientist he was dedicated to his job he was researching different ways to create vaccines to cure all sorts of decease that's why with his money he built DOATEC he had the technology to made his research and dream come true I was very proud of him he always did everything with good intention however, every story must have a dark side ever since I met him I knew he couldn't be trusted the only thing reflected in his eyes was nothing but greed and hunger for power”
 
“Donovan?” Felipe said with pity in his voice
 
Helena nodded” He was part of my father's research team he was interested in his research too interested I didn't like him he was too suspicious I try talking to my father but he was too trusting and that's what brought him to his death it was an unfortunate accident or so they say, but I have a strong feeling that it was no accident at all Donovan was responsible and I am not saying because I want to have revenge on him badly but because its too much of a coincidence that the next day that my father dies he takes control of the company I know it was him but that's not where my sad little story ends a few weeks after his death I went to perform along side my mother even after losing my father I was trying to find a way to live happy doing what I love the most singing in front of my audience I will never forget that day it was supposed to be the most magical and beautiful evening in my life sadly it turn into a horrible nightmare I didn't saw it coming I was concentrated in my singing to realize it but my mother was well aware she saw the sniper rifle at the top floor it was pointed at me so my mother did the only thing she could do protect her only child from harm she went in front of me and took the bullet that was meant for me when I saw her body fell to the floor I was devastated I kneel by her side and try to convince myself that it was just a dream it wasn't real, sadly it was real the ambulance took her to the nearest hospital in Paris the doctors said it was too late to save her she was killed instantly by the bullet it seems that this nightmare had no end first I lost my wonderful father and now I lost my loveable mother now Felipe do you think it's a coincidence that after my father died someone was trying to kill me now after my mothers death I was completely certain that the responsible was Donovan since my father is dead I have right and full authority to be the new owner of the company Donovan knows that very well and that's why he's desperate to get rib of me but it's not going to happen is someone's going to die its going to be Donovan although I once though that I could redeem myself for the actions of the company if I die” she remember what happened at DOATEC tri tower when she activated the self destruct program and wanted to die along with the tower but it didn't happen because Zack of all people saved her from that cruel fate
 
Felipe was quiet after hearing Helena's tragic tale he couldn't believe she has been through so much after going through such a horrible experience it was a miracle that she was still alive. He saw the tears coming from her green eyes she sob silently as she try to take another sip from her cup of coffee but she couldn't pretty soon she was crying hard, some of the people in the café were staring back at her then at Felipe thinking the wrong idea that he may have dump her or broken her heart. Felipe didn't pay attention to the people he gently took the sobbing woman in his arms in a way to conform her she accepted his kind embrace and cry her heart out, she felt warm in his arms and safe like nothing bad will happen to her as long as she was in his arms. Helena sadly broke the embrace and she looked at him he was smiling at her with a genuine smile he took one hand in his and gently squeezed it in a conforming way.
 
“Are you feeling better now Helena?” Felipe said worry
 
“Yes thank you I am feeling better I apologized for crying like that”
 
“There's no need for you to apologize its al right to cry after experiencing something so horrible I don't blame you for crying I am glad I was able to help you”
 
Helena smile” thank you again Felipe well shall we order another cup”
 
“Of course as you wish senorita Helena”
 
“I think I'll have an iced café Au Lait this time”
 
“I will take the original coffee”
 
“You should taste the iced café Au lait it's very refreshing you might like it?”
 
“Maybe I will I like tasting new things al right I'll order it wader” he called the nearest wader
 
Helena looked at the tv screen at the café it was displaying the first match of the tournament at Tokyo park.
 
“We are here at Tokyo park where the first match of the first round will begin as you can all see Zack is already here waiting for his opponent to show up that's right ladies and gentlemen in just thirty minutes the match will begin now while you all waiting how about we have an interview with Zack” the reporter went next to him who was singing some autographs from the people
 
“Tell us Zack how are you feeling right now?”
 
“I'm feeling pretty good and soon I will win the tournament that prize money is as good as mine” Zack said
 
“What about your opponent he looks tough think you can beat him?”
 
“He doesn't stand a chance against me he will meet the end of my punches and kicks baby yeah who wants my autograph?”
 
The crowds cheered as Zack continues to sign most of them were women very convenient for him.
 
“Well there you have it folks Zack is ready to fight now the question is, is his opponent ready? Well cover more later on
 
The broadcast went to a commercial break
 
“Zack is still as charismatic as ever I see?” Helena said as she took a sip of her iced café Au lait
 
“That's right I almost forgot that today is the first match of the tournament that guy looks tough” Felipe said
 
“He is although he doesn't look like it”
 
“I hope he's opponent is ready for him?”
 
“Yes this Naruto seems confident when I meet him at the dome”
 
“Then this is a match to look forward to” Felipe said as he took a sip of his iced coffee Au lait he then blink in surprise” you were right Helena this taste good”
 
“I told you it's the best iced coffee you will ever taste” Helena said with a smile
 
“I think I will order another one”
 
Helena chuckle as she continues to drink her coffee along with Felipe she was really enjoying spending time with the Spanish martial artist she took a glance at him and smile in her mind.
 
(I am glad I meet someone like him)
 
 
Naruto stop as he took another turn in a street corner he was panting after an hour of running he was able to finally lost Bass he look sideways making sure that they weren't people around, once he saw that the coast was clear he dispel his jutsu turning back into his normal self he sighed while removing some sweat from his forehead.
 
“Man I thought I would never lose him he can run for someone so big”
 
“Naruto?”
 
Naruto gasp he turn around to see Sasuke with a smirk on his face knowing that he startle the blond.
 
“Damn it Sasuke how the hell can you do that sneaking up on me like that” Naruto said angry
 
“It's fun and besides you should see it coming in your level”
 
“Don't flatter me Sasuke it's not like you” Naruto said with a grin
 
“By the way why are you here?”
 
“What do you mean why am I here?”
 
“Shouldn't you be in the park for the match?”
 
Naruto gasp” OH NO I ALMOST FORGOT what time is it?”
 
“It's a few minutes before noon we should hurry”
 
“We?”
 
“I'm going with you I want to see the action first hand”
 
“Right wait where's Sakurachan?”
 
“She told me she wanted to know more about Donovan and DOATEC I guess well meet her later”
 
“She's the only one who's focusing on the mission, let's go Sasuke I have a match to win”
 
Sasuke nodded as he left with Naruto to the park the location of the first match of the first round.
 
 
Sakura enter to one of Tokyo's most elegant restaurants she felt a little out of place all the people were wearing fancy suits and dresses but she wanted to come here because she spotted the person that could give her more information on Donovan and the company of DOATEC. She saw Lisa sitting in one of the tables she was wearing an elegant red dress with red high heels it seems she was waiting for someone.
 
“Hey Lisa?”
 
Lisa was snap from her thinking looking back at Sakura” oh Sakura hi I'm sorry guess I was thinking about something else”
 
“I hope I didn't come at a bad time you look like you had plans?”
 
“Its okay Sakura I do have plans but my date isn't supposed to be here for another hour so is there something on your mind I'm all ears”
 
`If its al right with you would you tell me more about DOATEC and Donovan?”
 
Lisa looked surprise but she nodded” sure no problem sit down”
 
Sakura nodded and took a site next to her
 
“So what do you want to know?”
 
“What's Donovan's purpose in DOATEC?”
 
“Well it has to be creating a super fighter an unstoppable being with no equal, that's why he first created the Kasumi clone since she was the first person to win the first tournament and she was quite skill and strong it doesn't surprise me why Donovan pick her however all the Kasumi clones he created were defeated by the original so he has fail in his research”
 
Sakura nodded in understanding” yes that explains a lot Kasumi is some kunoichi”
 
“After Donovan got tired of the Kasumi clones he focus on other fighters” Lisa aid with some regret in her voice
 
“Hayate?”
 
“Yeah I was in charge of the Epsilon project I erased his memories and gave him a false identity deep inside I knew this was wrong I couldn't let Donovan have someone strong in his control so I help him escape from DOATEC research laboratory I left him at Germany somehow I had a feeling that he was going to be al right I'm glad he got his memory back and even it's a miracle that he hasn't kill me yet I don't know why though?”
 
“I see, Lisa do you know if Donovan has some collaboration from someone outside of DOATEC?” Sakura said in high interest this is what she wanted to know as part of their mission she will find out if Donovan is in league with the snake sanin
 
Lisa looked thoughtful” someone outside of the company you mean if his having outside help from someone who's not working in DOATEC I don't know about that Donovan has a lot of money so I don't think he has outside help”
 
“Really” Sakura said disappointment there goes her chances for succeeding the mission “
 
“Yeah that's what I think anyway but if were true then whoever this person he will obviously would want to be hidden from any publicity if you know what I mean?”
 
Sakura nodded it was true she thought that Orochimaru will be hiding and he will show up when she less expected.
 
(Maybe he will show up at the end of the tournament?) Sakura thought she then got up from her seat” thanks for the info Lisa well I better go I don't want to interfere in your date go get him” she wink at her
 
Lisa sweat dropped at her comment (that's what Tina told me)
 
Sakura left the table heading for the exit of the restaurant a few minutes later Tenchi arrived wearing a tuxedo he got seated next to Lisa.
 
“I'm glad that you make it Tenchi” Lisa said with a wink
 
“I wouldn't want to miss this Lisa I'm very glad that were having this date”
 
Lisa blushed as she open her menu” well shall we order the food?”
 
“Yeah “ Tenchi said as he open his menu
 
 
Sakura was walking the streets of the city while thinking about the what Lisa told her she then saw a large crowd cheering that's when she saw the giant tv screen in the top of a building she saw that it was broadcasting the first match of the tournament from Tokyo park she saw Zack and she saw her blond teammate arriving at the stage of the match.
 
(So the match is about to start good luck Naruto and I hope you don't get carried away)
 
 
Naruto arrived at the park with Sasuke next to him, Naruto saw Zack waiting for him with a large crowd cheering in anticipation for the match to begin.
 
“Good luck Naruto even if you don't need it” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
“Thanks I'll win this match in seconds”
 
“Remember what Tsunade said no jutsus you don't want to kill him”
 
“No I guess is a clean fight al right”
 
Naruto walk towards his opponent the funky Zack got into his Muay Thai stance.
 
“You're here I thought you weren't coming after all” Zack said
 
“Don't get overconfident Zack I won't slow down on my attacks”
 
“Whatever now kick it up a notch”
 
“Then lets do it”
 
The crowd continues to cheer while Sasuke was watching the match
 
Get ready…..FIGHT
 
Zack charge at him he threw a quick jab only to be block by Naruto and threw a punch of his own who Zack barely dodge he used one of his combos a couple of punches follow by two middle kicks and once again Naruto dodge them until the last kick came at him but he used a hold follow by a middle punch hitting Zack on the stomach. Zack touch his stomach and groan in pain he wasn't going to let the pain slow him down just when he set his sight on the blond ninja he came at him at full speed he threw a high punch follow by a middle kick Zack dodge it he immediately threw a quick uppercut which hit Naruto or did he, Naruto vanish in a cloud of smoke a small wooden log stood in his place.
 
Zack was trying to find where he could have gone but suddenly he came in front of him catching him off guard Naruto used a low kick making Zack fall to the ground, he didn't saw when Zack grab his hand and punch him sending him to the playground section of the park. Naruto landed on his feet and jump to the top of the large slide Zack follow him to the playground and jump to the top of the slide and their punches collided at the same time both were now throwng punches and kicks only to be the dodge and so they went on. While the fight was happening the crowd was cheering loudly some of them were in awe at the way the two competitors were fighting it look like it was an even match to some were.
 
When the match begin the crowd were chanting Zack's name until they saw Naruto in action now the tables have turn they were now chanting Naruto's name making Zack groan in anger for losing his so called fan club. Sasuke was looking at the match with a bore look on his face knowing very well how strong Naruto has become in the past three years all the sparing matches he had with him were prove enough of his strength, there was one thing pretty clear to the Uchiha of his teammate match.
 
(Naruto beat him already)
 
Naruto continue their assault on each other until Zack manage to use a hold on him sending a hard punch on his face he fell from the swing but landed on his feet, Zack jump down from the slide only to be kick in the face by Naruto he was send a few feet from the playground Naruto rush to him with a couple of punches and kicks Zack dodge the punches but he was hit by the kicks. Naruto threw another middle kick but Zack manage another hold he kick him on the face sending the blond ninja to a few feet back he vanish once again and replace by a wooden log. Naruto was already in front of him and use a combo of middle punches followed by a couple of high kicks sending Zack to the ground panting hard.
 
“Come on Zack don't give up now I can still fight” Naruto said cheery
 
“Man you're one tough bastard but I can't lose I have to win I need the prize money”
 
“I really don't care about the money I'm here to fight”
 
“I must have the prize money once I do I will rebuild my island once again and then I will have a third beach volleyball tournament I can see it now all those girls wearing those tasty swimsuits” Zack said as he was getting a nose bleed
 
Naruto sweat dropped (great a pervert)” Zack you're such a pervert”
 
“HEY I am not a pervert I just like women that's all”
 
Naruto smirk” yeah right I bet if you see a naked woman you will have a nose bleed in no time”
 
“That's enough are we here to fight or talk?” Zack said upset he went to his Muay Thai stance
 
“I will beat you with one move” Naruto said in a serious tone” here it goes” he form a hand seal a familiar hand seal which shock Sasuke a lot
 
(NO he's not going to…..HE IS) Sasuke thought in horror
 
TRANSFORM
 
Naruto was covered by a cloud of smoke Zack along with the crowd were confuse at the sight before them, it wasn't long when the smoke clear out and the whole people saw something they will never ever expect to see in the tournament. Zack was shock standing in front of him was a naked girl with blond hair tied in pigtails and sapphire eyes some of the smoke that remain was covering her massive cleavage and her slender legs along with her nice waist and her other private part. Zack was still shock at the heavenly sight before him the naked blond blew him a kiss while winking at him, his reaction was quite obvious as he had a huge nose bleed and hit the ground hard losing conscience. The crowd was shock as well most of the guy had nose bleeds too it's not everyday you see a guy transforming into a naked woman.
 
Sasuke was not happy (that…..IDIOT I can't believe he will use that jutsu here right in public and on national television to make it worst)
 
One of Donovan's men went to check on Zack and shook his head.
 
“He's out cold winner Naruto”
 
The crowd was quiet at first since they were still shock about the naked woman thing but they started cheering and chanting the blond ninjas name, by now Naruto return to his original form he gave a victory sing.
 
WINNER
 
“I never give up especially when it's a fight”
 
From far away the park Ayane watched the whole and she had a shocking look on her face.
 
(What kind of disgraceful jutsu is that he's making us ninjas look bad)
 
Tina was also watching the match and she had a smirk on her face
 
(Well that's one way to beat a guy I hope Zack is still alive)
 
Sasuke got near Naruto and smack him on the back of his head
 
“Ouch what the hell was that all about?”
 
“You idiot didn't you hear me we can't use any jutsus in public and you use that jutsu in front of everybody not to mention that the whole world was watching too Sakura is going to be pissed when she finds out”
 
“You won't tell her Sasuke would you?” Naruto said giving him the sad puppy eyes
 
“I wont have to I'm pretty sure Sakura has watched the match you're gonna get it now” Sasuke said with a grin
 
“I'll pretend like nothing has happened”
 
“Like that's gonna work after all these years you haven't change at all”
 
“Whatever”
 
As the two ninjas began to argue a few feet away from them Kasumi was hiding in a tree she has watched Naruto's fight and she was quite surprised she has never seeing anything like it for some reason she laugh a little seeing the reaction on Zack's face she then vanish in a swirl of cherry blossoms
 
 
Back at Konoha Kakashi has watched the fight from his television in his apartment he had to remove his mask because he didn't wanted it to get it soaked in blood for the nose bleed he had after all these years he always fell for Naruto's sexy jutsu.
 
“He will never change”
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
This chapter is finally done now I'm working on chapter 12 from Tamming two hearts and chapter 49 from moon shinobi please send me your reviews no flames next chapter the second match of the first round begins Eliot vs. Kokoro who will win? Farewell.
 
I want to add in this chapter victory phrases and starting matches phrases with Naruto Sasuke and Sakura.
 
Naruto
 
Starting match phrases:
 
“Let's do it”
 
“Bring it”
 
“Fight me with everything you had”
 
Victory phrases:
 
“I never give up especially when it's a fight”
 
“Yup this is the result of all my hard training”
 
“Thanks for the fight I'll threat you to some ramen”
 
Sasuke
 
Starting match phrases:
 
“Ready to lose”
 
“I'm going to enjoy this”
 
“Show me your strength”
 
Victory phrases:
 
“Stay down I feel sorry for you”
 
“Is that it?”
 
“Its over and I didn't broke a sweat”
 
Sakura
 
Starting match phrases:
 
“I'm ready when you are”
 
“Cha I'm going to win”
 
“Hell yeah time to kick some ass”
 
Victory phrases:
 
“You can't bring this cherry blossom down”
 
“Don't worry I'm a medic ninja I will heal all your wounds”
 
“Don't get up or I'll break your bones”
 
Coming soon tag team combos see you all next chapter