Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uchia: the lost member ❯ meet me ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hello this is me, Darius, starting my second fanfic so bear with me.
Muse: Do we have to go through this again?
Darius: Yes. And because of hose fucking lawyers I have to say I DO NOT OWN THIS PIECE OF SHIT NARUTO!!!
Muse: Calm down, its not that bad you just have to type it
Darius: easy for you to say you don't exist. All you're supposed to do is inspire me, but I don't see that happening.
Muse hits Darius with a hammer he pulls from the air.
Darius: Ow that hurt you little chicken shit!!
Muse does it again.
Muse: What did you say, you little punk.
Darius: nothin I didn't say nothin
Muse: I thought so. Now get rightin.
Darius: Screw you muse!!! Read and Review!
Slanted is for thinking
Hello, my name is Uchia Katarou. Yeah I know what you are thinking. I must not be alive, but that is wrong. In order for you to understand I must tell you from the beginning.
This whole thing started when two people, from two rival clans fell in love. I can not tell you their names for I do not know them and I am their child! Now, these two clans were the most powerful clan in konohoa and possibly everywhere. These two clans are known as the hyuuga and the Uchia. Though they fought and disputed one couple was stayed together through all the destruction. Because their families did not approve their love was kept secret. In this secret marriage they had a child. This child was taken care of by Sasuke's mother. This child was kept secret even from her husband who she only married because of her father. When the great Uchia massacre happened I was spared only because Itachi did not even know I existed. I was but a baby and was taken by a man who kept me as his son. His name was Kakashi, also known as the copycat ninja. Five years had past and on my birthday Kakashi told me of my origin. “Why dad, why do I have o face this?” I cried out in despair. (He is a guy) “I am sorry my son but along with this burden you have potential that could even surpass the Hokage himself” said Kakashi trying desperately to cheer me up. At this age I was already smart enough to create my own Justus. Kakashi had taught me the chidori. That very same day I confronted Sasuke and Hinata about what I was. Hinata got embarrassed as Sasuke broke down. In his mind he was mentally shattered. Does this mean I shall never be the strongest? No, I shall overcome this!, thought Sasuke. Seven years past and I was in group seven with Kakashi. There was an odd number so I was picked to be in the team with Sakura, a weird girl with an obsession for Sasuke, Naruto, my best friend and fellow fiend, and of coarse Sasuke, self centered and only wanting power. It was our first day with Kakashi and he came to class late. Theirs my dad for you. “Okay today I'm going to ask you some Questions. I wasn't you to tell me your name, dreams hobbies, likes and dislikes. We will start with you, Katarou.” Well my name is Hatake Katarou, I my hobbies are training, studying, and fighting. I like to ramen I dislike peoples with egos so big I'm surprised their head doesn't explode, and Sakura.” “Hey, what do have against me? What did I ever do to you?” “Well Sakura, number one is that you like big ego over there. Number two when it comes to having fun you know as much as much as a dog know about geometry. Oh yeah I almost forgot to say my dreams. Well I want to revenge the death of my father's clan and gain the respect of my mother's clan.” Minutes later everybody went through their little speeches and Kakashi told us to not eat breakfast tomorrow. I knew what he was up to so I didn't really care about. When he dismissed us I started for the training grounds. This is when Sasuke finally had the courage to actually say something to me. “I want to kill Itachi on my own. This does not concern you.” he said dully. The moment those words left his mouth my anger flew into overdrive. Somewhere deep inside me the voice spoke though my mouth. “You dare say this does not concern me. I lost my mother and father. I lived with a man who was never there! The whole Hyuuga clan looks down upon me except for one person and it does not concern me! If you wish to kill Itachi you will have to kill me!” I screamed with rage. I do not know what could cause him to try to attack me but he would assuredly never do this again. He took out a kunai and tried to attack me. I rushed at him with my bare hand moving so fast that if anyone who was not a jounin or higher would though that I had disappeared. I appeared behind him and pushed him to the ground I grabbed the hand that had the kunai in it and broke his arm. At the moment I was about to kill him felt a strong chakra rushing at me I move off of him and the person that chakra came out of was Kakashi. “Calm down Katarou. Don't do anything that you will regret. I relaxed my muscles and walk away to the training ground sheepishly. There I was met by Hinata who ran over to hug me. “Hi Hinata, how long have you been waiting for me?” She blushed and said “only for a couple minutes. You look sad what's wrong?” I had been struggling to ask Hinata out for two years now and I knew today was the day. “Hinata, I've wanted to ask you something for a while now and…..” I said letting my voice trail off. Her Face brightened up. “Yes, Katarou?” “Well I was wondering, will you go out with me?” “Yes, Katarou, I will.” At that moment Hinata gave me my first kiss. I walked Hinata him and guess who was there waiting for me. “What is the meaning of this? Hinata why are you walking with his boy?” said her father. I bowed and then looked at him straight in his cold whit eyes and said: “Sir with all do respect you are as much off a boy as I. you have no right to look down upon me than I shall challenge you. If I shall win his fight you shall let me date your daughter without disowning her. As if you win I shall get out of konohoa all together.” He smirked and replied “Set a date for this supposed battle and shall be there.” “Fine to day it April 1, 2000. Our fight shall be on next Saturday, April 15.” “Katarou you must not fight I shall never see you again.” cried Hinata. I winced as if she had just punched me. “Please Hinata have faith in me. I will defeat your father.” With those final words I kissed Hinata on the cheek and left. There is only one person who is willing to help me. I got home and Kakashi was already asleep. I went to change and took a look at myself in the mirror. I had red hair and and my eyes were brown. My pupils were in the middle of gray and black. I hoped in the bed and as soon as I closed my e yes I saw him. “Hello boy. You're the only one I missed.”
Darius: IM sorry for the lack of story but be greatfull for the cliffhanger.
Muse: You fucking under achiever.
Darius: Hey I'm 12. you cant expect me to write a lot.
Muse: So I could do this and I'm not even real
Darius: whatever. Remember read a review.