Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Valentine's Day! ❯ This is so not my day... ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sakura got home and climbed the stairs to her room.
 
-“Sakura? Is that you dear?” her mom called from the kitchen.
 
-“Yeah mom, I came back early.” she called and walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen.
 
-“Alright. So, how'd it go?”
 
-“How did what go?” Sakura asked blankly.
 
-“You asking that boy Sasuke to be your valentine.”
 
-“Oh that.....” Sakura mumbled sadly.
 
-“Oh honey, what's wrong?” Sakura's mom asked while putting her dish towel down on the counter and coming up beside her.
 
-“Let's just say, it didn't really go as planned.” Sakura muttered.
 
-“Well, what happened?”
 
-“Sasuke said that he.....he didn't want to be my valentine. So I ran away and Naruto followed me to see if he could make me fell better.” Sakura's mom gasped silently. “And now, I'm going to be spending Valentine's Day with Naruto.” Her mom looked a little pale when Sakura looked at her.
 
-“Naruto? Uzumaki Naruto?” she asked.
 
-“Yeah, that's him. What's wrong mom?” Sakura asked.
 
-“You....you can't see that boy Sakura.” her mom said firmly.
 
-“What? Why?!” Sakura exclaimed.
 
-“Because, that boy is dangerous. I can't let you see him anymore.”
 
-“He's dangerous?! He's never done anything to hurt me! He's even saved my life from creeps like Garra!(sp?) How can he be dangerous?!” Sakura exclaimed.
 
As it appears, today was not her kinda day.
 
-“You mean nobody's told you about him?” her mother asked with a shocked look on her face.
 
-“Tell me, what's wrong with him!? While you're at it, you can tell me why everyone hates him so much!”
 
-“I....I'm not going to tell you, I'm just going to tell you to stay away from that boy. He's dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt.”
 
Sakura just glared daggers at her mom before walking back up the stairs and slamming her door shut.
 
*What is wrong with everybody?! Sure Naruto is really immature and is constantly getting into to trouble but I wouldn't say that he's dangerous!* “Well screw them, I'm gonna go out with Naruto and nobody's gonna stop me!” Sakura exclaimed with her fist in the air. *Wait a minute, do I want to go out with Naruto that bad?* she asked herself.
 
~Looks like you're really exited about your little date with Naruto.~ Inner Sakura grinned.
 
*Stay outta this!* “I gotta get outta here before mom tells dad about Naruto and I'm locked in.” she mumbled as she opened her window and looked down.
 
There was a big thorn bush right underneath her window.
 
-“Okay, new plan.” she said as she looked to the right. *A grain pipe, Score!* she thought as she carefully climbed out of her window and onto the pipe. She was about a meter from the ground when she slipped and fell right into the bush. *This is so not my day.* she thought glumly as she climbed out of the bush and started to pull thorns out of her hair.
 
She got all the thorns out and started walking down the street. She didn't get very far before stopping though.
 
-“Ow! What the-” she looked down at her knee and groaned. “Oh yeah, this is defiantly not my day!”
 
There was a big thorn sticking out of her leg with blood leaking onto her sandal.
 
-“How could I of not felt this?” she asked herself and pulled the thorn out of her leg.
 
She hucked the thorn into a bush and continued her walk down the street.