Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Valentine ❯ Valentine ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Valentine
by Momijilol
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters.
 
Dedication: This fanfiction is for Sakura-chan. I know I haven't known you for very long, but I love you.
 
I glanced around the corner nervously, when I caught site of my crush, she looked so happy. Luckily our friend who normally allerted her to my arrival hadn't seen me. I took a deep breath, knowing that if I didn't go then not only would I have been late for class, but I'd have missed my best chance to talk with my crush without anyone else. As I walked around the corner our friend, Korin shouted, "Hinata!"
"Hinata-chan!" Sakura called happilly.
"Hi," I greeted, smiling. When I had reached the other two, Sakura pulled me into a hug, and I took a deep breath, taking in the scent of her. She smelled so sweet...like strawberries. I smiled again when I smelled my favorite fruit in her hair. "Your hair smells good."
"Th-thank you." Sakura replied, with a slightly confused look on her face.
"You're welcome." I blushed slightly, realizing how odd my comment seemed. Luckliy, before I could embarrass myself further, the bell rang, and Korin and I went into our classroom, while Sakura went in the opposite direction.
Forty-five minutes had never seemed to drag on for so long as that day. It seemed that the minute hand never moved, and i should know, I looked at it every five seconds! But eventually the period did end, and Korin and I waited for Sakura to come out of her classroom. While we waited, I felt as if there were at least one hundred butterflies, flying around in my stomach, and when I saw her, my heart skipped a beat, and i must have blushed, because when Sakura reached Korin and I she said, "Hinata-chan, are you okay?" and she had a very concerned look on her face.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I answered as calmly as I could manage. I felt so bad that I had made Sakura worry about me that I decided that I was going to draw her a Sakura-kitty as an apology. Then we made our way to Sakura's locker where we met up with Temari, and Lee.
"Oh, Hinata, I just remembered I have something for you!" Sakura exclamed, and reached into her folder. When she pulled her hand out of her folder, she held a single sheet of paper, and on it was a beautiful drawing of a pony, and when I looked closer, I noticed that it was me as a pony! I don't know how many times I thanked her for thedrawing, but I wound up having to leave, because I had to get to my next class...health, every high school student's worst class...or at least it was for the girls, since the boys were too immature to handle it.
Kakashi-sensei's only visible eye looked over the class' head's taking attendance. Almost the entire class yelled "YES!" once Kakashi had raised the projector screen to reveal our next topic. Korin just glanced at me over her shoulder and rolled her eyes. The new topic was every guy's favorite...sex. After seeing what was written on the board, I figured it was pretty safe to zone out for the rest of the period, since the class wasn't likely to calm down for a while. My mind went straight to Sakura, and how pretty she was, and then I imagined that after she had hugged me that morning she had put her lips to mine, and kissed me...but then I stopped, and thought, 'Don't be stupid, she'd never feel the same way you feel about her.' But deep down, I still hoped, and wished that could actually happen. I shook my head to clear it, I didn't want to be too hopeful, because if I was, and I told Sakura how I felt, and she didn't feel the same, I wasn't sure if I could handle it.
Later that day I made up my mind to invite her to my apartment, (I didn't invite her to the main house becasue I only went there on weekends and holidays anymore since it was too far from the school) to spend the night. I walked over to her before she started leaving for her house. "Sakura...I was....wondering if you would like to come over to my apartment and spend the night tomarrow." I said hopefully.
"I'd love to." she smiled. "Thank you for inviting me!"
"You're welcome." I replied as calmly as I could. "We'll meet her after school tomarrow, okay?"
"Okay, that's a good plan! I'll see you tomarrow then." Before she left Sakura gave me what I was hoping for, no, not a kiss, but it was a tight hug. I hugged her back and we each went our separate ways. After looking over my shoulder to make sure she was our of eyeshot, I took off for my apartment at top speed. If Sakura was going to see my apartment I had some serious cleaning to do.
"Ah shit!" I exclaimed, once I arrived at my apartment. I had just realized that not only was tomarrow Valentine's Day, but I only had one futon, not that I minded or anything I just didn't want Sakura to think I was a pervert who only wanted to sleep with her. "I guess we'll have to share it, good thing it's big." I sighed to myself.
* * *
"Hi Sakura-chan!" I called after school that day. I was so excited, Sakura was coming over to my apartment!
"Hi Hinata-chan!" Sakura called back.
"Ready?" I asked, happily, as we walked the same way we do every day.
"Yup." she replied, smiling. Her smile is so beautiful, it must have made me blush becasue then she asked, "Are you okay?"
"What? Oh, yeah, it's just a little chilly out, that's all." I replied.
"Okay, that's good." Sakura said, smiling again.
"You have a really pretty smile." I said, I blushed again when I realized what I had said.
"Thank you." Sakura replied, giving me another one of her smiles, if possible it made me blush even more.
* * *
"Well, here we are. I'm sorry about the mess." I said, opening the door to my apartment. I had spent almost the entire night before cleaning it, but there was still stuff everywhere, but at least it was a little neater.
"It's not messy, it's nice."
"Thank you." I smiled.
"You have a pretty smile too." Sakura said.
"T-thank you." I stuttered, blushing again.
"You're welcome." she laughed.
After an awkward silence I asked, "So what do you want to do now?"
"Um...I dunno...what do you want to do?"
"I dunno...oh yeah! I just remembered! I have something for you!"
"Oh! I have something for you too! Thanks for reminding me!"
"Now where did I put that...? I remember putting it somewhere where I'd remember it...Oh yeah! It's in my room, be right back okay?"
"Okay," Sakura replied, reaching into her backpack and pulling out a small package, wrapped in shiny pink paper, with a card attatched to it.
"Got it!" I exclaimed, happily, coming out of my room, carrying a small package wrapped in a purple-ish pink paper with a card . "Well, here you go." I handed the package to her, but I was slightly nervous about giving it to her, since in the card attatched to it I confessed my love to her.
"Thank you, and here's yours." Sakura said, accepting my gift, and handing me her own.
We both paused for a second waiting for the other to unwrap theirs first but neither of us did, so I said, "Okay, let's open them together...But...let's save the cards for tomarrow." I added, not wanting her whole stay to be ruined in case she didn't feel the same. Sakura looked like she was thinking it over for a minute, and then agreed with me. Then we both finally opened our gifts. The one Sakura had given me contained a stuffed purple pony with a rainbow mane. "Wow! Thank you! It's so cute!"
"No, thank you!" Sakura exclaimed, hugging the stuffed pink kitten. She came a little closer to me, leaning foward, and I thought she was going to kiss me, but then she gave me one of the tightest hugs she had ever given me.
"You're welcome." we both laughed in unison.
* * *
We had just gone to bed, and I had just fallen asleep when I woke up and noticed that Sakura had fallen asleep with her hand under the shirt of my pajamas. I don't know how I didn't notice it before, and honestly I didn't care. I thought for a minute, wondering if it was a good idea...but then I finally decided to just take the plunge, and I leaned foward, and pressed my lips to hers. Then she opened her eyes wide (I guess she wasn't really sleeping). "S-Sakura-chan I-I'm sorry!" I stuttered, pulling away, blushing bright red.
"What're you doing?" Sakura asked.
"I-I was k-kissing you..." I replied, still embarassed.
"No, you pulled away, why?"
"W-well, I thought you didn't like it..."
"What're you talking about, how could I not like it?!" her hand, which was still under my shirt mover towards my breast, and squeezed it. I moaned when she did this, it felt so good!
"Sakura, please do that again!"
"Maybe later." she replied, smiling mischieviously. In one swift movement she had me on my back with her on top of me.
"What?"
"You talk too much." she covered my mouth with hers. Then she started licking my bottom lip, trying to get inside my mouth, and just to get her back, I refused to open my mouth. I gave her a look, and she removed her mouth. "What? You kissed me first and now you want me to stop?"
"No, I just want to make this a bit more fun." I smiled, slowly beginning to undo the bottons on her shirt. She smiled and began to do the same to me. Once we were both topless, and had gotten over the beauty of the other's body we began to work on each other's pants. Finally we were completely naked, covered only by the blanket on the futon we went back to what we were doing. This time when she kissed me and began licking my bottom lip, I opened my mouth, and she began to explore it, taking special care to caress my tounge with her own, somehow knowing it would make me moan incredibly. Sakura seemed terribly far away, so I decided to pull her down so she was laying right on top of me, our breasts pressing together, making both of us moan. Then she began kissing me again, but this time I wanted to explore her mouth, so I licked her bottom lip, which opened almost before I had even touched it. While I explored her mouth I decided I also wanted to explore Sakura's body, so I let my hands slowly roam down her back, she jumped, when I reached her butt, and squeezed it.
"H-Hinata!" she exclaimed, breaking our kiss.
"What? You want me to stop?" I asked mockingly.
"Hell no!" she said, picking herself up off of me a little. I wimpered, but she only smiled, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."
Then, I woke up. 'Of course I was dreaming! I already know she'd never feel the same way about me!' I thought, adjusting my position so I was laying on my stomach, with my chin resting on my folded arms. I thought i was going to cry, but all I could do was turn my head slightly and watch Sakura sleep. She looked so peaceful, her chest rising and falling slowly as she slept.
* * *
"Good morning." I said softly when Sakura woke up.
"Good morning." she replied, stretching her arms abover her head. "How long have you been awake?"
"Not long." I smiled, as quietly as before.
"Okay, good. I'd've felt bad if you were awake for a long time when I was sleeping." Sakura said, sitting up.
I got up quickly and went into the lving room, coming back with the cards we said we would wait until today to open. "Here's your card." I smiled.
"Thank you." she smiled. Again we both waited for the other to open their card first.
"Same time again?" she asked, after we had both sat there for a while, both waiting for the other to open their card first.
"Okay." I said, we waited two seconds before opening them. When I opened my card, it said:
Hinata-chan,
I know I just met you but I can't ignore the wayI
feel about . I love you! Happy Valentine's Day.
Love always,
Sakura
When I had finished reading the card, I looked up at her in surprise, only to find her looking at me the same way.
"S-Sakura..."I began, but before I could finsh, Sakura had grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me into a kiss.
"I love you, Hinata." Sakura said, breaking our kiss.
"I love you too, Sakura." I replied. "Happy Valentine's Day!"
"Happy Valentine's Day!" Sakura smiled, kissing me again.