Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Walk ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Walk

By: AlwaysHiei

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Walk- SasuHina Oneshot

Sasuke and Hinata never really considered themselves friends, or even partial teammates. They never seemed to talk to eachother, never tried to train together, never thought about eachother, never mentioned the other, they never even got sent on a mission together!

Not that anyone expected anything else. I mean, Hinata would be scared of him probably, and he'd either ignore or criticize her, should they get near eachother.

It really wasn't unexpected.

But, what others' didn't know, was that they did, everyday, do something together.

At six p.m. every night, they'd both leave their homes and head for a certain place in the woods. And they'd always arrive the same time the other did. They never, ever worried about waiting or being waited for, because this place was farther from Sasuke's home than Hinata's, which was needed because Sasuke was faster than her.

When they got there they didn't even stop, they both kept walking together, Sasuke would slow down a bit, while Hinata would speed up a bit, so they'd be in the perfect pace for eachother.

And that's all they did. Walk. There would be no talking, no thinking about eachother, no training or missions, no mention of their being friends or teammates, no Hinata being frightened, and no Sasuke criticizing her; nothing but walking.

And that was fine.

Nothing else was necessary.

And they were equal, too. With just a few adjustments, they'd be at the same pace.

Yes, Sasuke could go much faster, and Hinata could walk much slower, but, they didn't. They stayed equal.

They didn't do anything else, because they wouldn't be equal. If they talked, Hinata would stutter, so Sasuke'd come out on top.

If they wanted to be friends or actual teammates, Sasuke would barely be able to admit that, so Hinata'd come out on top.

If they trained, Hinata wouldn't be too good at it, so Sasuke'd come out on top.

While, in walking, any adjustments were simple, and, actually enjoyable.

Slowing down showed Sasuke all pretty things, like flowers and such.

Speeding up, allowed Hinata to feel the nice, slight breeze hitting her face.

And they didn't look stupid with these adjustments.

If Sasuke purposely stuttered when he talked to her so they'd be equal, he would look idiotic.

If Hinata tried to act mean when they claimed to be friends or teammates, she'd look very foolish.

If Sasuke lowered his level in fighting to hers, he'd look dumb, and his reputation would be ruined.

So, they walked.

And they didn't care, that that was all they ever did.

Why should they?

They were comfortable this way, and no extra effort had to be put in.

Anything else would interupt.

They'd both come to find that in the other's presence, they could actually think. Really think.

About pretty much everything.

And when they really thought about stuff, it helped ease any pain they were in.

That's what they did. Walked.

Even though they didn't talk, train, claim to be friends or teammates, do missions, or think about eachother, they did have a relationship; it was small, and to most it wouldn't be too significant, but it was fine.

So every evening, at six p.m., they'd leave their homes and walk to a certain place at the edge of the woods.

They didn't worry about waiting, or being waited for, they arrived at the exact same time.

They never stopped, just fell into pace with eachother.

Hinata moving a bit quicker, and feeling that nice, cool breeze on her cheeks.

Sasuke moving a bit slower, looking at all of the surrounding beauty.

And that's all they did.

And that was fine.

They'd simply walk.

THE END

Thanks for reading this!! I hope you liked it.

Anyways, Please review!! ^_^