Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What am I to you? ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto glared at the Hokage with a blush on his handsome face. “I do not!”
“Then why are you asking for cameras to be removed out of her room for?” Grandma asked leaning into her chair.
Wasn't it obvious?
“Perverts from looking at her while she is in a vulnerable position,” he replied rolling his eyes. Wasn't she a woman? Shouldn't she know these things?
Her dark eyebrow rose. “Ah, so you are feeling protective about your woman. You only want to look at her but you can't stand it other men doing so.”
His mouth opened. “I…I…” He liked her saying that Sakura was his woman but the way grandma was saying it, in her teasing tone, it sounded like he was doing a bad thing or something. “I care for her alright.”
“The cameras will be removed Naruto, I was just playing with you.” Grandma yawned and dismissed him with the flick of her finger.
He stood his ground refusing to leave. So, all this time she made him answer all her 100 questions for nothing! “You… you…”
“Me what? Brat, get out of my office. I'm busy and don't have time for you insolence.”
“I'm not a brat! If you haven't noticed I'm a grown man now and-”
“And I will smash your face if you don't get out of my office.”
He cringed at that. “Jeez, I'm leaving.” He remembered that the last time she punched him; she put him in the hospital for a week. He left her office.
“Crazy old grandma,” he muttered to himself scratching the back of his neck.
--
“Sakura!” he woke up and sat up reaching for the kunai strapped at his thigh. He looked around his living room to notice it empty. She was at the hospital. Safe. He groaned closing his eyes. Sweat at his forehead dripped down to his blue sweat pants. He reopened his orbs and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.
It was just a dream.
He flipped off of the couch to the floor and stretched his arms looking at the digital clock on the wall above his small TV. It was 4 pm. He saw Sakura the whole morning but he wanted to go see her again to see that she was okay.
He wanted to make sure.
He looked away from his clock to look around the room searching for his shirt.
His hand lazily rubbed his belly button. There he saw his shirt. It was lying on the corner of the ledge of the window. He strolled to the window stretching his six pecs out before he grabbed his tight white shirt and put it on.
He went to the door, fit his feet into his black plastic sandals, and opened the door to leave his home. The sun greeted him. He put his hand over his eyes while shutting his door behind him.
“Yo Naruto, where are you going?”
He smiled hearing that familiar voice and looked ahead of him. Kiba and Chouji were walking to him in their usual lazy stroll. He glared at who asked him the question. Kiba. “What kind of question is that?”
Kiba shrugged his shoulders and shoved his hands into his tight jeans. Probably, he dressed as that to impress the ladies. Naruto rolled his eyes. But, then again, Kiba's shaggy looks somehow threatened Naruto in looks.
Chips cracked and that got Naruto to look at his other friend, Chouji. Chouji was just dressed in a red suit and his normally spike brown hair was gelled to the back. Now this made Naruto wonder, what was the occasion? “Why are you all dressed up?”
Chouji with his mouth full, his hand fished for more chips in his plastic bag he held, answered. “Ino is throwing a party at her house.”
Naruto nodded. “That sounds like fun. But, shouldn't you be there now instead of here?”
“We want you to come with us,” Chouji spoke again.
Naruto shook his head and looked down on the dirty ground not wanting to see the disappointed looks his friends were going to give him at hearing his answer. “I can't.”
“And why is that?” Kiba asked.
Naruto glanced at him. He didn't know? Oh yeah, he hadn't seen them for a while to tell them about Sakura. “Sakura is in the hospital and-”
“I thought she went to a mission,” Kiba interrupted with confusion in his eyes.
A mission? Naruto wondered why the Council was keeping what happened with Sakura a secret. “Yeah? She uh… did but then-then… uh she… came back home hurt and uh injured so she is in the hospital now.”
Kiba and Chouji completely disbelieved him. He was that bad of a liar.
“Riiight. What is really going on Naruto? Just tell us if you don't want to come with us rather than lying to us,” Kiba said crossing his arms over his chest.
Naruto glared at Kiba clenching his hands. “Why do you always think you got me figured out?!”
Chouji coughed, “because you can't lie.”
He looked away from Kiba and at Chouji. “You shut up! Look, if I don't want to go to the stupid party it doesn't mean that I don't want to hang out with you guys!”
“That we figured out smart one,” Kiba said.
Naruto turned his gaze back on him. “Then why are you on my case, dog breath?!”
Kiba's eyes narrowed at him dangerously. “Are you pmsing Naruto?”
Naruto bared his teeth at him, his claws grew tearing Kiba's shirt, and he sunk the claws in Kiba's stomach. Blood dropped on the floor like rain. That was when Naruto realized what he had just done and his eyes grew in size.
Kiba groaned in pain and he touched his hand still deep in his stomach. Kiba's hands soaked with his own blood that poured out of his stomach.
Naruto looked into his friend's fearful eyes, now his ex-friend. This was unforgivable. What had he done?
A punch in his face sent him frying to the other side of his house. Kiba screamed in agony when his hand pulled out of his guts. Naruto didn't even care who had punched him because he deserved it, even worse than that.
“What are you?!” Kiba's huskily asked with fear trembling in his voice.
Naruto lay on the ground, ashamed of what he had just done, feeling very guilty. He shouldn't have let his anger get the best of him. He shouldn't have.
“Let me take you the hospital Kiba before you bleed all over this place,” Chouji told his friend.
Naruto shut his eyes. He felt their chakra disappear from his home. His eyes watered but he didn't cry. “I can't go to Sakura like this. I will just see her tomorrow,” he grumbled to himself. His chin rested on the parched grass while he was on his belly.
It was he that, that needed therapy and not Sakura.
--
Sakura woke up in the middle of the night feeling a presence in her room. Her eyes moved around the darkness with panic. She was in the hospital and probably drugged that she couldn't save herself if she needed to.
“Who is there?” She rose in a sitting position. Her body felt so numb.
They drugged her again.
She pushed the blanket off her body. Someone was in her room.
“Look whoever you are, you need to stop,” she said out loud. No one answered her.
“I know you are here.” She got off her bed and tried to keep her pounding heart to ease.
The door behind her opened.
She turned to face the bathroom behind her but she couldn't make out anything due to the thick darkness. Helpless tears rolled down her cheeks.
“Is that you Naruto? You need to stop playing games with me. It is not funny.”
Footsteps came her way and she froze on the bed. She knew that if she stood up, she would get dizzy and lose consciousness.
“At least show yourself!” she hissed in anger that replaced her fear. Her whole body started shaking all over and trembling frozen in place.
The next thing she knew she was off her bed and on the other side on the floor. The pain in her face hurt. He kicked, whoever it was kicked her. She touched the corner of her mouth to feel liquid there and it wasn't her tears.
Who was this?
“What do you want from me?” she asked still laying on the floor. She couldn't even get up. She didn't have the energy. She started to crawl anyway, towards the corner of the room. Her nails dug into her carpet as she pushed herself to go where she assumed safety would be.
Another blow came but this one in her ribs and she heard one break. She didn't know if she screamed or not but her throat was burning and her mouth was wide open. It hurt. It really hurt. She landed on her side while sliding until her back hit the wall.
Her pursuer wasn't done with her yet. He came to her and picked her up with his grip around her neck.
She choked and all the pains all over her body she felt she couldn't feel anymore, because her mind went on the fact that she was going to die and that she needed to breathe.
Her assaulter started punching her face without holding back.
She thought that her head was about to burst and as though she was hitting it against a concrete wall. She needed oxygen. She groaned and choked loudly. Blood licked out of her nose as the punches continued coming.
He then dropped her at some point and kicked her in her stomach on the other side of her ribs but he broke more than one this time.
She lay on the ground trying to catch her breath with her huge eyes. Even to breath, it hurt.
He pushed her gown up.
She just looked up at the ceiling even though she couldn't see it. No one was going to save her. She was on her own. He was almost done anyway. Then… he would leave her alone.
His teeth sunk into her mid thigh.
“What are you doing?!” She shut her eyes knowing that she was helpless and clenched her teeth together. She wasn't prepared for the pain waves that went through her body. The punches and the kicks he gave her didn't compare to this new pain. A scream screeched out of her throat and this time she knew that she screamed.
Her assaulter didn't touch her again, at least that was what she thought.
She rolled on her stomach and continued screaming in horror. Hot tears left her eyelids and her nose ran. She heard voices in the room and the lights turning on but she ignored everything around her. The pain on her mid thigh was burning her all over. It was though she was sleeping on a hot stove.
She heard her name but she just lost her mind into the oblivion, where she felt no pain but nothing.