Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Digi-Moon Seed Shippuden-Arc II: Start of the Interdimensional Wars ❯ Alternate Lifetimes of a Dragon Tamer ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Right now, there may be more question to this story and its plot than answers with alternate timelines, the Sisterhood, the Barians, the Phazons, and more in which I also made that Naruto may have his own ‘agenda’ among other things, but things will make sense in due time. There is only a focus on Naruto and the girls that he is in relationship in, but the others will come in their right time, everyone. I know that I do this in every chapter, but I would like to give thanks and credit to Slayer40k from Deviantart and his story ‘Sisterhood of the Kunoichi’ for the use of the ideas of the Sisterhood of the Gyakutai, their clan symbol, the look of their main headquarters/home, Drema tree, its sap, the leather/latex outfits of Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata, etc., from the Drema tree sap used in the story, and how they are ‘enslaved/converted’ by the Drema sap into the Sisterhood along with Kurenai’s ‘Astral Projection’ ability. I’m also giving credit to VFSNAKE and his story ‘Uzumaki Kombat’ for the idea of Naruto being the descendant of Shao Khan and his lineage. Finally, I would like to give credit to CSS Stravag and his crossover story ‘Archangel’s Amazing Adventures’ for the inspiration and idea for the scene of the start of the Archangel’s and Zala team’s inter-reality travels in this chapter. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Tensa-Zangetsu102 formally known as inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's stories of ‘All’s Fair in Love and war’ and `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary.

I DON’T own Naruto, Dragonball/DBZ/DBGT, all of the Digimon seasons, Ninja Gaiden, Warriors Orochi, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Dead or Alive, Sailor Moon, Prototype, Infamous, Mario series, Pokémon, Pretty Cure series, Tokyo Mew-Mew, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal, Star Wars series, Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts, Tenchi Muyo series, Max Steel, Code Geass, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Queen’s Blade, Soul Calibur, Chobits, Divergence Eve, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, Legend of Zelda series, High School of the Dead, Angel Blade, MeiKing, Marine a Go Go, Papillon Rose, Fencer of Minerva, Tournament of the Gods, Shimazuma 3: The Animation, Ikusa Otome Valkyrie, Skies of Arcadia, Mass Effect series, StarCraft, Sekirei, Gundam series, especially Gundam Seed and 00, Full Metal Panic series, Ranma One-Half, Kampfer, Remember Me video game, Metroid, Valkyrie Profile game series, Persona series, DC universe, including Static Shock and Green Lantern, Marvel universe, including and especially Spiderman, The Galaxy Railways, Transformers series, especially Transformers Prime, Metroid, Portal, Winx Club, Street Fighter, Overlord, Assassin’s Creed series, Oh My Goddess, Mouse, Please Teacher, Hanaukyo Maid Team, Koihime Muso, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Bleach, Power Rangers/Super Sentai series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Stargate series, Jackie Chan Adventures series, Xiaolin Showdown, Megaman NT Warrior, Darker than Black series, Clue, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Star Wars is owned/licensed by George Lucus, Lucasfilm, and the Walt Disney Company, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Gundam series is owned/licensed by Sunrise Studios and its various directors, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot!

Warning: This story will have mild to explicit violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including brainwashing and mind-control and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes and situations!

Second Warning: There will also be a lot of OOC (out of character) personalities, actions, and situations in this story as well!

Naruto Digi-Moon Seed Shippuden-Arc II: Start of the Interdimensional Wars

Age of characters:
Alternate Naruto/Sakura/Hinata/Ino/Sasuke/Shikamaru/Choji: Age 21
Alternate Serena/Sailor Moon: Age 21
Alternate Tsunade: Age 25
Alternate Hotaru/Sailor Saturn: Age 18

Chapter 14: Alternate Lifetimes of a Dragon Tamer

Inside of the alternate universe that has the Leaf as the great evil with the Sisterhood, which is led by this world’s version of Mebuki Haruno and is a part of a rebuild Whirlpool country, we are inside of this world’s Leaf Village, Leaf (A), as Neji (A), Tenten (A), and Rock Lee (A) meet up with this world’s version of Shikamaru, Shino, and Kiba.

Shikamaru (A) looks like the Shikamaru that we know, but he is wearing a black version of standard Jonin attire with everything on the attire black and there is no whirlpool spiral on the back of the Jonin vest in which there are several scars on his face, two on his chin and one running the down the left side of his face.

Shino (A) is wearing a black version of Shino’s attire.

Kiba (A) also has a black/darker versions of Kiba’s attire with an eye patch over his right eye, two fang marks on each cheek, and a scar on the right side of his chin.

Kiba (A) shouts out, “You’re fucking kidding me!”

Tenten (A) retorts, with a dark serious tone, “Do you think that we are kidding about this Kiba?”

Shikamaru (A) says, with a dark sneer, “Troublesome. The alternate version of Hokage-sama has a more powerful version of that fucking fox than ours.”

Kiba (A) says, with a plain tone, “You mean the world where we are friends with that fucking freak and his whores.”

Tenten (A) says, with a dark snort, “Don’t remind me, Kiba. The alternate me of that world must still want to be like that big breasted cow. I can’t believe that I ever looked up to that Senju wench.”

Shikamaru (A) says, with a dark plain tone, “Troublesome, Tenten. Let’s focus. If the alternate version of that fucking fox can easily defeat Sasuke of all people, you can imagine that it is most likely that he can easily destroy our village without much effort.”

There are multiple gasps and Neji (A) says, with a sneer, “Shikamaru has a point. The power that Namikaze was radiating was beyond anything and I couldn’t see his chakra network with my Byakugan or else, I would go blind. His power far exceeds that of the Nine-Tailed Fox.”

Kiba (A) says, “You’re kidding me, Neji!”

Tenten (A) retorts, “Does it look like that we’re laughing, you dog?”

Shino (A) says, “Every man has his weakness and most likely, his weakness is the same as our renegade weapon: His heart.”

Lee (A) says, with a nod, “Good point, my friend. That unyouthful monster must have major feelings for his versions of that fucking fox’s wenches!”

Neji (A) says, “There is also that version of Hokage-sama.”

Shikamaru (A) says, “Troublesome, Neji. It is a major drag, but we need to keep an eye on him. Remember how Hokage-sama came to power in the first place? Most likely, his counterpart might have similar plans.”

Kiba (A) says, with a snort, “Like he can take on the whole village, Shikamaru. He isn’t Madara Uchiha.”

Shino (A) retorts, “But like our Hokage-sama, he was trained by one.”

(At Whirlpool (A); Sometime soon afterwards)

Deep within the Land of Whirlpool (A), Naruto, Serena, Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata, Yugito, and Fu are with their counterparts along with the rest of Naruto’s (A) wives in which they learn a fact that Naruto (A) was also married to Mei Terumi (A) of the Mist Village among a few others.

Sakura asks, shocked, “So, your marriages were arranged?”

Sakura (A) says, with a sigh, “Yeah, mom arranged all of our marriages. Even through Hinata-chan and Ino-chan are from different clans, they, like in the past, are adopted members of the Sisterhood.”

Ino (A) says, “We’re thankful that Madam Mebuki-mama raised us as her daughters and we didn’t end up like that fucking bitch, Tenten, in the Leaf.”

Hinata (A) says, “Lady Tsunade also trained all three of us and since I’m the only Hyuga around, I had to learn Gentle Fist on my own, but I had help with the copies of the scrolls that Madam Mebuki-mama managed to get from the village for me. With them, I had managed to develop my own version of the Gentle Fist with aid from Mebuki-mama and Tsunade-sensei.”

Ino (A) says, “When she wasn’t aiding Naruto-kun with his learning, who didn’t want to learn anything other than jutsu.”

Naruto (A) says, “Hey, we had plenty of enemies and we had to defeat ourselves, believe it!”

Sakura (A) tells Naruto (A), “And Naruto-kun, you silly baka, you know that you are the rightful heir to the throne of Whirlpool. You were going to be leading a nation at the time and while knowing how to defend yourself and your people is good, you need to learn how to deal with other leaders, so, you need to learn to be a political despite how much a pain in the ass it can be.”

Naruto (A) asks, “Hey, Sakura-chan, what do you mean that I need to learn?”

Sakura (A) retorts, with a teasing smirk, “You did learn, but not too well.” Naruto (A) gives a pout while many of the other women all around him give teasing giggles and smiles.

Tsunade says, with a smirk, “It seems like nothing much changes from timeline to timeline.”

Serena (A) says, with a nod, “It seems so, Lady Tsunade.”

Hotaru (A) says, “However, it looks like your timeline is way much different than ours.”

Sakura asks, curiously, “By the way, speaking about Mito? Who is the mother? And does she really have a mother?”

There are plenty of looks and Sakura (A) says, “I’m not surprised that a version of me would realize it. Mito is Naruto’s daughter, but she wasn’t born naturally. She was born around the time that Naruto-kun and we left the Leaf Village thanks to my mother’s help. They took some of Naruto’s DNA and managed to convert it into a form like sperm in which they used it on an egg in storage at the Leaf Village hospital.”

Tsunade says, “A test tube baby of sorts.”

Tsunade (A) says, with a nod, “That’s right and I’m the mother.”

There are gasps of surprise from our group and Hinata (A) says, “Lady Tsunade had a few eggs stored away in her research for birth and reproduction medical research especially for women that have reproduction ‘problems’.”

Ino (A) says, with a snort, “They wanted Tsunade-sensei’s chakra control combined with Naruto-kun’s Uzumaki stamina which was enhanced by the First Hokage genes that they had implanted into him in which they had forced the Nine-Tailed Fox within him to perfectly integrate into his body which allowed Naruto-kun’s healing factor to become a powerful regeneration bloodline along with others.”

Naruto asks, curiously, “Others?”

Sakura (A) says, “Naruto-kun already had his own two elemental chakras, Wind and Lightning, in which the First Hokage’s genes added water and earth in which it made him like Mizukage-dono. His wind and water chakra allowed Naruto-kun to gain Ice Release and the water and lightning gave him also Storm Release in which Naruto-kun has about four bloodlines.”

Yugito says, “Making him really valuable target for the assholes in your Leaf.”

Koyuki (A) says, with a nod, “That’s right, Yugito-san. Since Naruto-kun and the others have destroyed the Jubi’s body, the Akatsuki had decided to bring peace in their own way by adding their forces to the Leaf, Obito taking over the Leaf, and right now, they are at war to bring us and the whole of the Elemental Countries into submission. They already have captured the two Tailed Beasts from Mist and the ones from Stone, which finally got them into action.”

Kurotsuchi (A) says, “Needless to say that we’re guilty not of appreciating Roshi and Han and the only reason that we are still around is because my hot shot husband here has Wood Style and turned their actions against him into one of the few counters against the Leaf. It is also a good thing that he is also a Sage thanks to that perverted sage as his teacher and he also learned to harness the full of the Biju inside of him much like Fu and Yugito.”

Yugito (A) says, “Working with Matatabi can be really hard sometimes due to the fact that when she gets into the heat, she can be embarrassing.”

Yugito says, with a nod, “I know who you feel, girlfriend.”

Naruto asks, “How are they able to control the Biju without them being inside of a person?”

Naruto (A) says, with a sneer, “Those sickos used a method similar to what your Obito-teme used in the last war. They revived their Jinchuirki using that fucking Edo Tenshi or Reanimation Jutsu and turning them into mindless machines in which our Obito-teme has Pain use the power of his Rinnegan to suppress the will of the Biju to use them as weapons.”

Serena (A) says, “And with the supplies that they are getting from Earth from the Shadow Digidestined allows them to continue this horrible war despite the embargo against Fire Country.”

Naruto says, “We suspect that since Koyuki-dono is allied with you, you have access to chakra armor.”

Koyuki (A) says, “Like your version of me, I bet that you helped your Koyuki and regain her strength as well as her hope for the future.” When Naruto nods his head, Koyuki (A) says, looking at Naruto (A) with a warm smile, “Words can’t help describe what I feel about Naruto-kun and when my marriage to him was arrange, I wasn’t sure at first with all of the marriage, but he has treated all of us with care and love despite knowing Sakura, Ino, and Hinata since they were little kids.”

Hinata asks her counterpart, “So, you were best friend since you were little?”

Hinata (A) replies, “Like your Naruto-kun, mine protect me from some bullies when we were just three and after we left, we got together a lot more despite Mebuki-mama’s reservations at first.”

Sakura (A) says, with a sigh, “Mom loved my dad a lot and after he was murdered due to him being one of the few of the civilians against Danzo like my mom, who was on the civilian council, she wasn’t exactly the same in which she didn’t like me and Naruto-kun getting close at first, but she decided to allow me to get close. However, Tsunade-sensei wasn’t exactly proud when she had arranged managed between me, as heir to the Sisterhood, Hinata, and Ino, both of whom are her adopted daughters.”

Tsunade (A) says, with a plain tone, “I thought that my godson deserved to choose his own life and we had a bit of an argument.”

Ino (A) retorts, drolly, “You destroyed about half of the newly built palace in your ‘small argument’.” Tsunade (A) and plenty of others sweat drop at this.

Shion (A) says, “You have to realize that Naruto-kun has many responsibilities and since he has four bloodlines as well as the heir to three clans, you have to expect him to be in ‘great demand’.”

Naruto asks, “Three clans?”

Hinata (A) says, with a nod, “Tsunade-sensei put Naruto as the head of the Senju clan since he has the Wood Style within him and the Uzumaki is the ‘cousin clan’ to the Senju making him the heir to three clans.”

Ino (A) says, “In which Madam Mebuki-mama had arranged plenty of marriages for him, but they came around after plenty of our missions together as one of the few four member Genin teams.”

There are plenty of surprised looks from our group and Sakura asks, “You were a four person squad?”

Hinata (A) says, with a nod, “Even through Naruto-kun was going to be the Daimyo of our land, Madam Mebuki-mama decided that he must follow in the footsteps of the three clans and be a ninja in which one of the things that Lady Tsunade and Mebuki-mama could agree on. In fact, both Jiraiya-sama and Lady Tsunade were made our teachers while being known as Team Sannin.”

Sakura (A) says, “They were both of our teachers since they knew us so well and two, it was to keep the pervert from turning Naruto-kun into a super pervert like him.”

Sakura says, with a nod, “I’ll bet.”

Hinata (A) says, “During our tenure as Genin of Uzu, we helped many lands and people in which Mebuki-mama had arranged marriages the instant that she found people like Koyuki and Haruna develop feelings for Naruto-kun.”

Tsunade asks, “So, anyone young woman that develops a ‘bond’ with your Naruto was picked by your Mebuki for an arranged marriage?”

Tsunade (A) says, “Very specific in which she was following what I had told her about Kyuubi Jinchuirki and they needed to be filled with love to control the Kyuubi. Mebuki decided to follow along with that and she had hoped that with enough ‘bonds’, Naruto would be able to complete tame and control the Nine-Tailed Fox.”

Davis says, “Clever woman.”

Ken says, “Added to the fact that with so many supporters from another nations, the Leaf can’t get any outside help and Uzu would flourish from the alliance that it has with their Naruto being married. Making sure that they have a strong bond with Naruto to make sure that he is filled with love to counter the hatred in the Nine-Tailed chakra combined with being allied with so many nations which would make Uzu stronger with a strong leader while making the Leaf weaker.”

Tsunade (A) says, with a sigh, “That was the plain which plenty of us hoped, foolishly, we could weaken the Leaf in which we would be able to invade and take over.”

Ino (A) says, with a snort, “That place is so rotten, who would want to take over that nest of rats and vipers? They cost me my real family.”

Naruto asks Hinata (A), “What about your sister? We mean, your real blood sister?”

Hinata (A) retorts, with a darker stare, “I have no other siblings other than my Sisterhood, Naruto-kun.”
Ken tells Naruto, “The Hanabi Hyuga of this world must have become just as twisted as the other versions of the people that you know from the Leaf in our universe, Naruto.”

Sakura (A) tells Ken, “In our eyes, your version of the Sisterhood is just a sick twisted version of ours.”

Ken says, “Understandable since the events of your world didn’t happen here.” As they continue to talk, Naruto, Serena, and Davis felt something ‘off’ in which Mito runs into the room.

Mito shouts out, “Dad! Mom! Everyone! That fucking worm, Sasuke Uchiha, has gotten into Uzu!”

There are multiple gasps and Tsunade (A) roars out, “How did that fucking slime and his forces get here?!”

Mito responds, “He has no one with him! And he also seemed to use powers that the alternate version of dad used!”

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “That’s not your Sasuke, but our Sasuke Uchiha!”

Davis says, with a serious tone, “I thought that I sensed something familiar in the air!”

Gatomon asks, “How did he get here?”

Naruto says, whipping to his right side, “Maybe the same way that this guy got here!” Naruto then uses a powerful Force Push which slams an invisible figure causing this figure to be revealed some kind of person wearing a pure black armor of some kind.

Ken says, seriously, “Phazon stealth soldier!” Davis leaps to his feet, takes out his Lightsaber, which he had hidden away, and after igniting his Lightsabers, clashes with the armor figured, who brings out an energy blade from the right wrist of the figure’s armor.

Everyone else leaps to their feet and Wormmon asks, “How did a Phazon soldier get here?”

Ken says, “I don’t know and something is off about this one, Wormmon.” The armored figure then attacks with another energy blade, but Davis spins into the air and knocks off the helmet with a kick in which everyone gasps as a large amount of red hair comes out of the helmet in which none other than the face belongs to Kushina Uzumaki.

There are multiple gasps and Tsunade (A) asks, “Kushina?”

Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Not yours!”

Kushina tells Naruto, with a wicked smile, “There you are, Sochi. I’ve been looking all over for you.”

Serena takes out her sword and shouts out, with an enraged look in her eyes, “Bankai!” Soon enough, Serena glows as she is engulfed by ice as the spirit of Sode no Shirayuki appears while her broach glows as well and when the ice shatters, Sailor Moon, in her new Sailor Scout form combined with her Bankai form of Sode no Shirayuki, takes Serena’s place in which she says, “Sode no Shirayuki-o-hime!” Sailor Moon, without warning, charges at Kushina, tackles her, and both of them bust through the wall of the large bedroom and roll into a large courtyard.

Kushina leaps to her feet and she tells our Moon Princess, “You seem to be an ‘excited’ mood today, princess.”

Davis says, with a serious tone, “This is the worst thing that can happen!”

Kari tells Naruto (A) and the women (A) all around him, “Stay back! This is fight beyond your abilities!”

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Got that right, girly!” Just then Naruko appears and rams her knee into Naruto’s gut and causing him to get flung into the opposite wall where his body where it makes spider web cracking form the sheer force of the impact.

Davis shouts out, “Naruto!” Davis then charges at Naruko, but she side-steps and side kicks him into the courtyard, however, Kari and Ken Force Push her through the hole that was made and right into Kushina, knocking them both into the ground.

Sailor Mars shouts out, “This whole thing goes from bad to worse!”

Fu asks Naruto, concerned, “Are you okay, Naruto?”

Naruto says, with a nod, “We’re fine, Fu.” Naruto tells Naruto (A), “Get your precious people out of here! We can’t get them risked caught in the crossfire!”

Kurotsuchi (A) shouts out, “Run like cowards! No way!”

Naruto yells out, seriously, “These two nut jobs have the power to blow up one million Leaf Villages!”

There are multiple gasps of shock and Ino (A) says, “Hold up! You are calling your own mother a nut job!”

Naruto glares at Ino (A) with a deadly glare and he says, sternly, “Never call that ‘nightmare’ my mother, again!” Ino (A) winches in fear and Naruto prepares to head out.

Kurotsuchi (A) asks, “What’s his problem?”

Davis retorts, “You just met our Darien’s murderer, Kurotsuchi-san.” There are multiple looks of surprise especially Serena’s (A) eyes in which everyone looks in which they see a cloaked figure in-between Naruto and the group of Sailor Moon, Kushina, and Naruko, staring down each other.

Gatomon says, annoyed, “Just what we don’t know need!”

Naruto tells the cloaked figure, “Lose the cloak, Uchiha.” Soon after, the cloaked figure removes his cloak to show that it was none other than the Sasuke Uchiha of Naruto’s and his group’s universe.

Mito shouts out, angrily, “What’s the fucking Uchiha asshole doing here?”

Sasuke retorts, “I’m not your Sasuke Uchiha.”

Naruto (A) and his female ‘companions’ give looks of surprise and Naruto says, “He’s our timeline’s Sasuke Uchiha. A lot more powerful and a lot less crazy.”

Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “Personally, I wanted to gut him when I saw him.”

Naruto retorts, “Reminds too much of the past, Teme?”

Sasuke says, “You are not going to interfere in that fight. Your girlfriend is going to learn to overcome her hatred, Naruto.”

Naruto says, “We don’t have time for this Sasuke.”

Sasuke retorts, bringing out a Void Gear Keyblade, “I’m here to see about this, Dobe.”

There are multiple gasps and Ken asks, shocked, “A Keyblade!”

Fu shouts out, annoyed, “No way! Someone like you getting a Keyblade!”

Yugito says, with a plain tone, “Someone as dark as you shouldn’t have a Keyblade.”

Sasuke asks, “As dark as me? Did you forget someone can’t get the Keyblade if they let the darkness within them rule them?”

Naruto says, bringing out a Lionheart Keyblade, “You managed to move beyond the darkness within you.”

Sasuke retorts, “I have to ask, Dobe: Is that your Keyblade or does it belong to Roxas?” Sasuke then attacks Naruto and the two of them clash Keyblades.

Naruto yells out, sternly, “We don’t have time for this, Teme!”

Sasuke responds, “Make time, Dobe!”

Naruto tells Davis, Kari, and the others of his group, “Help Serena-chan and get our counterpart and his precious people out of here!”

Yugito tells Naruto (A), “Better do as he says, Namikaze-dono!”

Fu says, “I’ll go help Serena!” Soon after, Fu races off to help Serena with Davis not too far behind in which Sailor Moon is in heavy combat with Kushina and Naruko.

Sasuke tells Naruto, “If you can’t accept the fact that she is your mom, how are you going to rule our planet and bring a golden age of peace?”

Naruto shouts out, angrily, “You have got a big mouth!”

Sasuke retorts, “Do you really want me to retort to that Dobe? Anyway, it is the truth! She is like this because of you! It is because she loves you so much! Think about it, Naruto! What if it had been me? What if I had lived your life and my mother came back from the dead and found out! My mother would have done an Itachi on the whole of the Leaf Village! Any mother and any parent would have been consumed by rage like that and your father, who is revived and ‘that man’, right now, never knew the extent of the Leaf’s betrayal of his order to treat like a hero by treated you like any other member of the village like any child that lost its parents after he was revived by Orochimaru! What did he see when he came to the battlefield fighting Obito and Madara, Dobe?” Naruto’s eyes widen and then Sasuke slams him into opposite wall.

As the others lead Naruto (A) and his wives away, Sakura thinks in her mind, “What is Sasuke up to? He is trying to beat the crap out of Naruto-kun and he is trying to make him overcome his darkness! Is he trying to make sure that he doesn’t follow the path that he once did?”

Sasuke tells him, sternly, “I’m not telling you to forgive them for what they done, but unless you accept that they are who they are and why they became who they are now in which you accept your duty as their son to stop them, you can never overcome your inner darkness completely and never be worthy of that Keyblade!”

Naruto retorts, “Why try to help me, Teme?”

Sasuke says, with a stoic tone, “You have the fate of all worlds on the line and I would like to live in a free universe in which the Uchiha past will be gone in which a bright future can be made with the past being made to make sure that the same mistakes are never made again, Dobe. And I want you at your best to decide who is the true heir to our ancestor: Hagoromo Ôtsutsuki, the Six Path Sage.”

Naruto asks Sasuke, “Have you found your answer, Teme?”

Sasuke retorts, “You need to answer that question yourself, Dobe.” Soon after, Sasuke turns his attention to Kushina and Naruko, who flung Sailor Moon, Davis, and Fu, but Davis and Sailor Moon are already up on her feet through Fu struggles she has taken heavily injury than the other two.

Sailor Moon asks Fu, “Are you okay, Fu?”

Fu says, with a nod, “Fine, Serena.”

Naruko shouts out, with an evil smile, “You are going to need to do better than that, bitch!”

Sasuke’s voice then says, “Bankai! Raika Gôen Kaku!” Everyone then looks to see a sword in Sasuke’s right hand before he is engulfed in flames and when he comes out of the flames, the sword is now an enlarged sword, and turns the edge of the blade a crimson red color, with a hook at the end. The inner side of the hooked blade sports several jagged edges. A large white shell with a light-purple trim covers the hilt. A massive hollow pauldron/shield with the handle is hidden behind it. The sword is about as tall as Sasuke Uchiha is right now.

Sailor Moon asks, “He has a Zanpakuto?!”

Sasuke retorts, “You think that you are the only ones with these blades, princess?” Sasuke then flips the sword around and unleashes a flamethrower style surge of flames at Kushina and Naruko causing them to dodge.

Hinata asks Naruto, “Are you okay, Naruto-kun?”

Naruto says, with a nod, “We’re okay, Hinata-chan.”

Tsunade asks, “What is Kushina doing here?”

Ken says, with a nod, “That’s a good question.” As Ken can’t help to wonder about that, he can’t help to wonder if it wasn’t related to Obito and Organization XIII also being in this timeline.

(Back on Earth; Later on)

Returning to Earth, Kite Tenjo has found his way to a Japanese style temple on the side of the mountain ranges that surround the Hayabusa Village where he finds an elderly stout man with his most notable features being his long white beard and braided ponytail, tied at the end by a blue ribbon. His attire consists of a red and black ceremonial robe tied around at his waist which he wears over a gray shirt. He also wears dark green pants and sandals with white socks. He also sports a brown, carved walking stick in his hands.

The elderly man asks, “What does a young whipper snapper want with me?”

Kite says, with a plain tone, “Have you heard anything as a Legendary Number?”

The elderly man responds, in a mock curious tone, “Number? Legendary? Why would simple numbers have legends about them?”

Kite says, annoyed, “I don’t have time for your games!”

The elderly man says, with a smile, “You whipper snappers don’t have any respect for your elders these days. I expect more from a dragon tamer like yourself.”
Kite asks, “Dragon Tamer?” Just then Kite’s eyes widen as the elderly man’s eyes glow and then he hears a roar in which blue energy comes out of his body and deck taking the form of Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon in which energy comes out of the elderly man taking the form of a golden Asian style dragon.

The elderly man says, “A Galaxy-Eyes? Interesting dragon that you have.”

Kite asks, “How do you know about Galaxy-Eyes?”

The elderly man says, “Your dragon told me and it wish for battle, Kite Tenjo. In order to get my dragon, you must be willing to put your pride as a dragon tamer on the line and play for your dragon.”

Kite asks, “If I win, I get the Number, and if you win, you get my dragon?”

The elderly man says, as his cane becomes a cloud-like and shape duel disk, “That’s right, young man. If you are truly confident about your skills and your dragon, you will take my challenge.”

Kite says, activating his duel disk and putting his duel disk inside, “Fine, old man!”

The elderly man responds, “The name is Jinlong, brat! Why do you youngsters have a problem respecting your elders?” The two of them activate their duel disks, their dueling decks inside are shuffled, and after their life-points display 4000 life-points each, they draw five cards from their decks.

“Duel!” Kite and Jinlong yell out in unison as their duel begins.

Starting Score:
Kite: 4000
Jinlong: 4000

Jinlong says, drawing a card, “I’ll start this duel off, whipper snapper!” Jinlong says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And I’ll start off with a Graceful Charity and draw three cards while discarding two from my hand!” Jinlong draws three cards, discards two more, and he says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate my Level Modulation in which I revive one level monster in my grave while you get two more cards in which you’ll need for my Horus the Black Flame Dragon level six!” Soon after, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 (2300/1600) appears on the field while Kite draws two cards in which Jinlong says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Level Up turn my dragon into its level eight version of itself, whipper snapper!” Horus then turns into its level eight form of Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 (3000/1800) in attack mode. Jinlong says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots again, “Then I play my Silent Doom and revive my other dragon, Rabidragon, in attack mode!” Soon after, Rabidragon (2950/2900), a snow white dragon that has a rabbit-like head, appears on the field in attack mode.

Kite says, with a plain tone, “You have two level eight monsters now.”

Jinlong says, with a smirk, “I see that you are smarter than you look, youngster. I’ll Overlay both of my dragons and form the Overlay Network, brat!” The two dragon monsters go into a galaxy-like vortex while Jinlong puts an XYZ monster card on his duel disk over his other two monster cards and he says, “Now, I play Number Forty-Six: Dragluon!” Out of the galaxy-like vortex, Number 46: Dragluon (3000/3000), with two Overlay units surrounding it, appears on the field in attack mode. Jinlong says, “And now, I remove one Overlay Unit to activate it’s one of its abilities!”

Kite asks, “It has more than one special ability!”

Jinlong retorts, putting one card on his duel disk, “So, you have ears, youngster? Since this is the only card out on my field, I can remove one Overlay unit and use the ability to play one dragon monster form my hand! And I choose my Armed Protector Dragon!” As Dragluon absorbs one of its Overlay units, Armed Protector Dragon (2000/2800) appears on the field in attack mode and Jinlong says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I give him my Dragon Shield equip spell and now, my dragon can’t be destroyed in battle or by card effects in which neither of us takes damage from battles that my dragon is involved in, boy! Also, my Armed Protector Dragon allows my equip spell cards to be protected from other and it boosts my dragon’s attack points by five hundred, whipper snapper!” Armed Protector Dragon then goes 2000/2800 to 2500/2800 while Jinlong says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I’ll end my turn with this whipper snapper! And by the way, since I have another dragon monster on my field, my Dragluon is off-limits to attack!”

Kite says, drawing a card, “Not bad, old man!” Kite says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Light Dragon Ritual!” Kite discards Photon Chargeman (1000/1000) monster card and he says, putting another card on his duel disk, “By discarding four levels of monsters, I can play my Paladin of Photon Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Paladin of Photon Dragon (1900/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Kite says, “Now, by sending him to the graveyard, I can play one Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my deck!” A card comes out of Kite’s deck, he puts on his duel disk, and Paladin of Photon Dragon then glows as well as transforms into Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (3000/2500) in attack mode.

Jinlong tells Kite, “Not bad, young man, but you can’t destroy either monster!”

Kite says, putting one card into the spell/trap slot, “Not my Book of the Moon spell card forcing your Armed Dragon into face-down defense mode!” Armed Protector Dragon then goes from face-up attack mode into face-down defense mode and sending the equip spell attached to it to the graveyard and Kite shouts out, “Galaxy-Eyes, take out his lizard! Photon Stream of Destruction!” Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon attacks the face-down Armed Protector Dragon, forcing it face-up, and destroys it due to the fact that Galaxy-Eyes attack was greater than Armed Protector Dragon’s defense, but due to it being in defense mode, Jinlong loses no life-points. Kite says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “And I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

Jinlong says, drawing a card, “Very good, youngster. However, I control no other monsters and I activate another ability of Dragluon! By removing an Overlay Unit, I can take control of one dragon on my opponent’s field!”

Kite asks, stunned, “What?” Soon after, Dragluon absorbs its last Overlay Unit and its eyes glow in which Galaxy-Eyes roars as it goes over to Jinlong’s field.

Jinlong laughs and he says, “Not much of a dragon tamer if you lose your dragon, youngster!” Jinlong shouts out, “Galaxy-Eyes, it is time to defeat your former master!”

Galaxy-Eyes unleash its power at Kite and he yells out, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my Destiny Break trap card!” Kite’s first face-down is revealed to be a trap card known as Destiny Break and Kite says, “When I am attacked directly, I can use this card to draw one card and if it is monster, your attack is negated!” Kite draws a card, displays Galaxy Knight (2000/2800), and he says, “Too bad, old man! It’s Galaxy Knight and your attack is negated!”

As a shield protects Kite, Jinlong says, “I still have Dragluon, youngster!”

Dragluon attacks Kite and Kite says, drawing a card, “I draw again!” When he reveals a second Galaxy Knight (2000/2800), he says, “And look here, old man! Another Galaxy-Knight!”

As the second attack was negated, Jinlong says, with a smirk, “Not bad, whipper snapper. I’ll end my turn.”

Kite says, putting two cards on his duel disk, “And during your End Phase, this card is destroyed and I can summon the monster cards that I drew with my trap!” Soon after, two Galaxy Knight (2000/2800 X 2) appears on the field in defense mode.

Jinlong says, “Too bad they are no match for your dragon and mine, youngster!”

Kite says, drawing a card, “I intend to get my dragon back, old man!” Kite says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Destiny Overlay! I can use monsters on both sides of the field for an XYZ summon so I Overlay my Galaxy-Eyes on your field and my two Galaxy Knights!” A red vortex appears in the sky as the three said monsters goes inside of it while Kite puts a XYZ monster card over his Galaxy-Eyes and two Galaxy Knight cards on his duel disk and he shouts out, “Now, meet my ultimate creature: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (4500/3800) with three Overlay Units surrounding it appears on the field in attack mode.
Jinlong says, with a nod, “Impressive, youngster.”

Kite says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “You won’t be impressed since Galaxy-Eyes was used to bring out Neo Galaxy-Eyes, your monster’s abilities are negated and your troubles are just beginning with Defense Assault spell card! For this turn, Neo-Galaxy Eyes loses its defense points and those points get transferred into its attack points!” Soon after, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon goes from 4500/3800 to 8300/0.

Jinlong tells Kite, “You are putting all of your eggs in one basket, youngster.”

Kite says, “And it is going to be all that I need to end this duel, old man! Neo Galaxy-Eyes, end this duel with Ultimate Photon Stream of Destruction!”

As Neo Galaxy-Eyes unleashes its attack, Jinlong says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not so fast, youngster! I activate my Dragon Dance trap card!” Jinlong’s face-down card is revealed to a trap card known as Dragon Dance and Jinlong says, removing his Horus the Black Flame Dragon (3000/1800) and Rabidragon (2950/2900) monster cards, “By removing two dragon monsters from my grave, your dragon loses attack points equal to their combined attack power!”

Kite says, pushing a button, “Not with my Galaxy Dragon Rain counter trap card!” Kite’s other face-down card is revealed to be a counter trap card known as Galaxy Dragon Rain and Kite says, “Since two Dragon XYZ monsters are battling, your trap card activation is negated along with any other card effects on your field!” Jinlong gasps as Neo Galaxy-Eyes’ attack into Dragluon causing a huge explosion and Jinlong yelps as he is flung to the ground as he loses 5300 life-points and the duel.

Final Score:
Kite: 4000
Jinlong: 0

With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away and Jinlong says, with a chuckle, “Fine work, youngster! A finer dragon tamer that I haven’t seen in generations.”

Soon after, Ryu then appears and Ryu says, “I see that you have found the successor to your former master’s legacy, Jinlong.”

Kite and Orbital 7, who has been watching the whole time, look at Ryu and Jinlong says, with a nod, “Indeed, Ryu-dono. He shall make a fine dragon master one day.” Soon enough, Jinlong throws Number 46: Dragluon (3000/3000) XYZ monster card at Kite in which he catches.

Jinlong says, “I wish that Mizar was around to see this.”

Kite asks, shocked, “Mizar? Did you say Mizar?”

Jinlong asks, “You know that name youngster?”

Just then a voice shouts out, “That’s my name.” Everyone then looks in which Jinlong’s eyes grow wide as Mizar walks towards in which Kite and Ryu prepare themselves for the fight of their lives.

(Returning to the alternate Elemental Countries; Sometime afterwards)

Within the Land of Whirlpool (A), Kushina and Naruko are fighting through the streets in which they use a Stop spell to freeze multiple Sisterhood (A) and other Uzu ninja right in their tracks.

Sailor Moon’s voice roars out, “Kushina!” Kushina dodges an assault from Sailor Moon in which Sailor Sun, Davis, Fu, Ken, Paildramon, and Angewomon are after them.

Sailor Sun is also sporting a new Eternal fuku is similar to Sailor Moon’s new fuku in which she is wearing a black ninja mask over her nose and mouth, it has lost the material of her bodysuit around her waist exposing her waist, her mini-skirt is now golden yellow, white, and dark pink, there is a golden star with the Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger’s Ninja Power Coin in the center of the star, she has a short sword similar to the Ninja Storm Power Ranger’s ninja sword attached to the rear of the skirt and underneath a large black bow, the left side of her skirt has Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger’s Power Daggers, she has a Zeo Blaster and Zeo Laser Blade attached to the right side of her skirt, she has a pair of white fingerless gloves that goes up to her elbows, exposing dark pink fingernails, she has pouches for ninja tools attached to two bands around her left leg, and she has dark pink version of Ino’s Sisterhood high-heeled boots with golden-flaming red sun insignia jewels on the toe area of the boots.

Kushina says, “You people are quite annoying!”

Davis says, with a serious tone, “It’s what we do best, Kushina-teme!” Kushina and Naruko unleash a Force Push, but the group counters with their own Force powers to negate the attack.

Celestial Arrow!

Angewomon unleashes an arrow of light at them, but Naruko easily counters with a sphere of energy that she launches from her right hand.

Sailor Sun asks, with a serious tone, “What are you doing here, Kushina-sensei?!”

Kushina retorts, “Now, wouldn’t you like to know, Kari-chan?”

Naruto’s voice then booms, “Yeah, mom, we would like to know!” Soon enough, Naruto teleports in and attacks with his Lionheart Keyblade in which she blocks with a weapon that looks exactly like Axel’s Eternal Flame Chakram.

Kushina tells Naruto, “Nice for you to join us, my boy! And you have finally accepting that we are family!”
Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Yeah, we have mom! We can never forgive you for what you have done or what you have become, but as much as we’re pissed off, the Teme was right that we have to accept that you are you and you are no longer the heroes that you were! But that also means that as your son, it is our duty to stop you once and for all!” Naruto then transforms to Super Saiyan 3 form and brings out an Oathkeeper Keyblade in his free hand, shocking a lot of people!

Davis yells out, stunned, “Dude! He is using two Keyblades at once! Naruto is a Duel Weld Keyblader!”

Ken asks, shocked, “How?” Soon after, Naruto unleashes a powerful assault on his mother, who uses two Eternal Flame Chakrams, but it isn’t enough as Naruto’s powerful assault sends her stumbling and then flying backwards as she slams into a pillar within the palace in Uzu causing her armor to shatter to reveal her ANBU style bodysuit underneath in which both Keyblades’ blades were around Kushina’s neck.

Naruko says, shocked, “Mom!”

But then Davis brings out an Oblivion Keyblade and he says, putting it at Naruko’s neck, “Not so fast, nut job!”

Paildramon says, stunned, “Davis, you have a Keyblade!”

Ken asks Davis, shocked, “When?”

Davis says, with a smile, “Just recently, bro. I had a bit of a good long look at myself.”

Kushina tells Naruto, “You can’t kill me, Naruto-kun. I’m your mother.”

Naruto says, “The reason that I have to end this is because you are my mom. I’m sorry, mom, but I can’t let you go around like this and staining yourself anymore. Dad will be joining you, soon, and hopefully, you can go into the afterlife with something of your purity intact.” But as Naruto prepared to end his mother’s life, he withdraws his Keyblades and backflips from an assault by Minato and his Rasengan.

Minato tells Naruto, “Good reflex, son.”

Naruto says, “I was taught by the best, pops.” Naruko then kicks Davis in the stomach causing him to stumble and give her enough to join her parents.
Minato tells Kushina, “Are you okay, Kushina-chan?”

Kushina says, with a nod, “Sochi has become even stronger.”

Minato tells her, “I’ve finally located ‘Path of Realms’.”

Ken asks, shocked, “The Path of Realms?”

Sailor Sun asks, “Something that you know, Ken?”

Ken says, with a serious tone, “It is a very powerful map that’s continuously growing and expanding all the time due to the fact that it is linked all realms, universes, and dimensions allowing a person with that map to travel between any realms. It was created to help maintain the balance to allow the use to go to a realm where an imbalance is happening that needs to be repaired.”

Angewomon says, “It must be here in this universe! And Organization Thirteen must know it too!”

Naruko says, with a grin, “Bingo, genius!” Soon enough, Naruko waves goodbye as she, Minato, and Kushina vanish in a flash of lightning showing their escape via Hirashin.

Sailor Sun says, “We now know what Organization Thirteen wants here.”

Ken says, “And they are most likely using Obito and his plans to do it.”

Naruto looks at Sailor Moon and he asks her, concerned, “Are you going to be okay, Serena-chan?”

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “We’ll be okay, Naruto-kun.” Naruto can’t be completely sure, but he decides not to press his fiancée and future wife for the moment.

(Inside of Leaf (A); Sometime later on)

Inside of the alternate version of the Leaf Village, Obito, Obito (A), and Sasuke (A) in which Obito explains about all that he knows of his Naruto’s abilities along with those in the group that he knows including Ken, Davis, and Sailor Moon.

Sasuke (A) yells out, enraged, “You fucking fool! You gave him our power!”

Obito glares at Sasuke (A) and retorts, “Talk to me in that tone again and I shall do to you what I should have done to my traitorous clansman.”

Obito (A) says, with a plain tone, “Enough, Obito.”

Obito tells his counterpart, “And you should remember that he has NEVER used Sharingan, Rinnegan, or Wood Style in any of the fights that I’ve known him before I was cost out of the body of Menma, another alternate counterpart of him and your Naruto, Hokage-dono.”

Sasuke (A) asks, with a sneer, “Are you saying that fucking fox’s counterpart has more power than he shown us?”
Obito says, “He has gained much power in his travels beyond this world and he has yet to show his full strength.”

Obito (A) says, with a plain tone, “He is going to be a problem.”

Sasuke (A) says, “We have the four of the Biju. We can use them.”

Obito retorts, “His Super Saiyan power grants him power beyond even the Kyuubi. He can destroy this planet with one blast if he wants to, fool.”

Obito’s counterpart and Sasuke (A) gasp in shock and Sasuke (A) shouts out, “That’s impossible! No one is more powerful than Uchiha!”

Just then a familiar male voice asks, “Was I this conceited when I was younger?” Everyone looks to the source to see our Sasuke Uchiha walk out into the open.

Sasuke (A) yells out, “What is this?”

Obito responds, “My Sasuke Uchiha.”

Obito (A) and Sasuke (A) are shocked and Sasuke retorts, “You aren’t happy to see me, are you, Obito?”

Obito responds, “Consider that you helped the Namikaze ruin my plans, do you wish for me to answer that Sasuke?”

Sasuke (A) asks, with a sneer, “You helped your version of that fox? How dare you shame the Uchiha name with that?”

Sasuke looks at his counterpart, shakes his head, and responds, “So weak.”

Sasuke (A) asks, with a sneer, “What was that?”

Sasuke responds, “You think that just because you are an Uchiha that you are ‘all-powerful’ or something? That people will just bow down to your name? Power is only earned, not just given out, you little fool. You are weak in spirit and you are nothing.” Sasuke (A) draws his sword and attacks his counterpart, but Sasuke uses his Force Choke to grab him by the throat, lifting him into the air, and causing Sasuke (A) to drop his sword as he tries to claw away at the invisible hands at his neck. Sasuke then calmly uses his Force powers to slam Sasuke (A) all around the room before our Uchiha sends his counterpart out the window which shatters on impact and leaving Sasuke (A) stuck in the frame.

Obito asks Sasuke, “Why are you here?”

Sasuke retorts, “You are a fool to trust Organization Thirteen and you should watch them more closely.”

Obito retorts, “I am watching them.”

Sasuke asks, “Are you watching them close enough? Xehanort is just like Orochimaru in his mad quest for knowledge and wanting to recreate an infamous war in which if you trust, you will die. Willing to die like pawn just like you were with Madara?” Sasuke creates a portal of darkness, puts on a dark cloak and hood, and he says, “Don’t die just yet. That job belongs to the Dobe and me, Obito.” He puts on the hood and walks through the portal of darkness, which closes behind him, causing Obito to narrow his eyes, but he can’t help to wonder that his fellow Uchiha has a point about Organization XIII.

(Within Hayabusa Village; around the same time)

Back inside of the Hayabusa Village, Homura, Uzume, Musubi, Hikari, and Hibiki are together in which Musubi is being trained by Momiji and Lee in martial arts and Taijutsu training due to the fact that Musubi is a ‘Fist type’ Sekirei in which her attacks are hand to hand combat in which her special powers are some kind of energy that she releases when battling in hand to hand combat with her fists.

Lee tells Musubi, “You are doing very well, Musubi-san!”

Momiji says, with a nod, “Lee is right, Musubi.”

Musubi tells Momiji, “Thank you, Momiji-sensei. But I’m just good as you, however, I’m going to get better!”

Lee says, with a nod, “Good, Musubi-san!”

Musubi says, with a sigh, “I just wish that Davis-sama was here to see this!”

Hikari yells out, “Hey, girl, he has got more important things than to deal with you! I mean, hello? He has got to save the universe and then some!”

Uzume says, “Hey, that’s not nice! Sure, Kari-sama has got to deal with that, but she and Davis-dono try to get to know us better and try to help us when we can.”

Hikari says, with a snort, “Yeah, good for you. Our Ashikabi-sama is a real lazy ass. The only good thing is that he is real smart and he is like a battlefield general.”

Hibiki says, “He was a general in war, Hikari.”

Shikamaru is sitting down and Choji asks Shikamaru, “What’s up, Shikamaru?”

Shikamaru says, “We know that the Sekirei and this MBI may not be connected to the Phazons, but all of this kind of stuff happening on Earth when ‘interdimensional war’ is building’ isn’t a coincidence.”

Choji asks Shikamaru, “Do you think that they are related?”

Shikamaru tells Choji, “It’s troublesome, but I can’t be sure until I learn more about what’s going on here on Earth.”

With the Digidestined, Matt asks Izzy, “Find anything else out Izzy?”

Izzy responds, shaking his head, “Nothing new so far, Matt.”

Cody says, “The Phazons might have gone underground and we should ask Washu about all reports back in the Elemental Countries.”

Tai says, “And what about the Shadow Digidestined? They are not just going to give us time to deal with them.”

Matt says, “And these reports of these ‘special zones’ that connect the Digital World with any area in the Real World and not just on Earth is very disturbing too.”

Izzy says, “And remember, the four zones of the Digital World, each one ruled by the Sovereigns, is connected to an alternate Earth too.”

Cody says, “Not to mention the mural that Davis, Ken, Veemon, and Wormmon found just at the start of their journey too.”

Izzy says, “I believe that the Digital World, all four sections, and the four versions of Earth that they are connected to are a part of this interdimensional war in which based on what Gennai told me, the Digital World is just that. One ‘digital world’ in a vast Digital Universe.”

Tai asks, stunned, “Wait, Izzy? Are you saying that there is more than one Digital World?”

Izzy says, with a nod, “I am, Tai. And it does make sense since the Digital World was created by the data of human beings on Earth in which the data consists of astrologically and everything as well as people’s dreams in which it is possible that the Digital World is more like a vast Digital Universe, Tai.”

Joe says, “A universe at war, Izzy.”

Sora says, with a nod, “I agree, Joe.”

Matt says, “Even with the new powers and abilities that we are getting, we are still far away from helping Davis and the others. And even through our Digimon can reach their higher forms again with the infusion of power from Davis, Ken, and Kari, I doubt that we can help in our current form.”

Yolei says, looking up in the sky, “And there are also those Barians too.”

Mimi asks Yolei, “Is something wrong, Mimi?”

Yolei says, “Nothing at all, Mimi.” Yolei then thinks in her mind, “Yeah, right! It’s weird, but I can sense the Barians! I just know they are out there! But why?”

(Returning to the alternate Elemental Countries; Later on)

Our group within the Elemental Country (A) are assembled together and discuss about what happened when Kushina and Naruko were confronted.

Yugito says, with a plain tone, “That’s what they want here, huh? Organization Thirteen ass must want the same thing.”

Fu says, “Most likely to locate the true Kingdom Hearts.”

Samui says, plainly, “However, if they find it, they won’t be able to access it since it is locked away. They will need to form the Kye-Blade to open it.”

Tsunade says, “It doesn’t mean that knowing the location of the true Kingdom Hearts won’t give them an edge.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “That’s a good point, Tsunade-chan.”

Mikoto asks, “What happened to Sasuke?”

Naruto responds, “After he attacked mom and Naruko, he took off through a portal of darkness.”

Davis asks, “How is he able to generate those?”

Ken tells Davis, “He had a lot of darkness within his heart until he gained control of it which is the same reason that he may have gained his own Keyblade.”

Kari tells Ken, “Good point, Ken.”

Tsunade asks Mikoto, “Are you going to be okay, Mikoto?”

Mikoto responds, with a weak smile, “I’ll be all right, Tsunade-sama.”

Tsunade wasn’t convinced, but decides to let it slide in which Serena tells Davis, “You surprised me when you were able to bring out a Keyblade, Davis.”

Davis responds, with a grin, “Yeah, sis. Personally, I couldn’t believe it myself!”

Hinata asks Naruto, “Naruto-kun, you seem a bit different. Are you okay?”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah, Hinata-chan, we’re okay.”

Tsunade asks Naruto, “So, you’ve accepted the fact about your parents?”

Naruto responds, “I have, Tsunade-chan. They are who they are and I can’t just keep denying them, but it doesn’t mean that I can forgive what they have done or what they have become. They are my parents, however, I’ve got to accept that and I know that I’ve got to stop them since I’m their son, believe it.” Hinata, Sakura, and Tsunade smile warmly at him to show that he isn’t alone and Serena also gives a warm smile through Naruto feels that deep down, Serena hasn’t gotten over Darien’s murder and has far overcoming the darkness that came from it.

Ken says, “Anyway, where could the map be in this world? I have a bad feeling that Organization Thirteen has a good clue.”

Naruto says, “The feeling is Ken that they may have already found it.”

(Back at Leaf (A); during this same time period)

At this time, Xehanort and his current Organization XIII are within the deeper bowels of the Leaf Village where Xehanort causes a mysterious illusion to dispel in which a massive marble door appears.

Xigbar says, with a smirk, “So, this is it, huh? Not surprising that it is so grand!”

Saix says, “However, it won’t be easy to get inside.”

Xehanort says, with a nod, “Correct, my friend. In order to get what is inside, one needs a Keyblader of the Light and a Keyblader of the Darkness to do so. We are Keybladers of the Dark.”

Xemnas says, with a plain tone, “Or one Keyblader of the Twilight, one of light and the dark.”

Xehanort says, with a wicked smile, “Correct, my other self.”

Xigbar says, with a grin, “We are going to need some good bait.”

Xemnas says, “I doubt that we will need to do much in which all we need to do is reveal that location, Xigbar.”

Organization XIII members are smirking, but then Saix vanishes in which sounds of battle, moans and groans of pain, and Saix reappears with the corpse of ROOT ninja (A) in his hand in which he says, “The leaders of this version of the Leaf are very wise not to trust us.”

Xigbar retorts, “Not smart enough, eh?”

Xehanort says, “We are going to make some convincing copies to keep them in the dark for now.” As members of Organization XIII prepare to ensure that the Leaf (A) doesn’t find out what they did, they also plan to lure certain people into the village to get what they want here.

(Joining up with Sasuke; Later on)

Joining up with Sasuke, he has returned to where Karin is taking care of her’s and Sasuke’s son, Itachi, in which Jugo and Suigetsu are following him.

Suigetsu asks, “Is that it?”

Jugo says, with a plain tone, “Sasuke, you looked like you had helped Naruto overcome the darkness.”

Sasuke retorts, with a scoff, “When I face Naruto for the final time, I want no excuses, Jugo.”

Jugo asks Sasuke, “You want him at his best?”

Sasuke says, with a nod, “Exactly.”

Suigetsu asks Sasuke, “By the way, how did you get the Keyblade?”

Sasuke retorts, “What makes you think that I didn’t tame my darkness, Suigetsu?” Suigetsu can only groan at Sasuke’s answer while he goes over to his child in which he warmly smiles at him knowing that he is his son and the future of the new Uchiha clan.

(Back in Whirlpool (A); on the meanwhile)

Back within the Land of Whirlpool (A), we find Naruto with Serena, Hinata, Sakura, Tsunade, Yugito, and Fu within a luxury guestroom within the Daimyo palace which is the home of his counterpart and some of his wives. Naruto has Sakura on his right and Serena on his left in which they are engaged in a three-way passionate and loving wet kiss.

When they release from the kiss, Naruto asks, “You really liked her for her hair?”

Serena responds, with a blush, “She reminded us of Rini and that’s why we were annoyed at her for us.”

Sakura retorts, “Thanks a lot, Serena.”

Naruto asks Sakura, “Anyway, how is Tsunade-chan doing?”

Tsunade says, rubbing her waist which is showing a very significant sized bulge, “Due to the fact that we’re joined with symboite and linked with the Nine-Tails and Ten-Tails has really accelerated our pregnancy.”

Yugito asks Naruto, “Are you sure that it is a good idea to keep bringing her along?”

Naruto responds, with a sigh, “We keep telling her to make some kind of excuse at staying behind on missions.”

Sakura tells Naruto, with a giggle, “You know how women can be when they are pregnant.”

Naruto says, looking at Tsunade, “Believe it, Sakura-chan.”

Just then they hear a loud yelp and a female voice shouts out, “Pervert!” Soon after, a familiar perverted sage, Jiraiya of the Sannin of this world, Jiraiya (A), is beaten and thrown a hot spring by none other than Rini, who looks a lot like Sakura when she is angry.

Jiraiya (A) thinks, “What has this alternate version of this gaki being teaching this girl?”

Rini shouts out, “Dad might tolerate you, but I don’t you fucking pervert! Cha! Believe it!”

From their room, Naruto and the young ladies with him hear this and Serena asks Sakura, with a glare, “It makes me wonder what you have been teaching my daughter, Sakura?”

Sakura says, with a blush, “Hey, she is going to be my daughter, too, or at least half-daughter or something like that.”

Yugito says, “Which makes us concerned what your real sons and daughters going to be like, Sakura.”

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

Naruto asks, “Anyway, we need to go on a trip? Ready to go?” The rest of the girls nod their heads as they prepare to head off in which Naruto creates Parasite Clones that transform into duplicates of all of the girls and himself using White Zetsu army’s ability to replicate the chakra signature of the people who they drain chakra from in which when the clones are in place, Naruto opens a Garganta in which he and the others head off into the Garganta to a location unknown.

(At the same time; Back in Hayabusa Village)

Within the Hayabusa Village, Ryu is looking up into the sky and in deep thought as Momiji comes over to him.

Momiji asks Ryu, “What’s wrong, Ryu-sensei?”

Ryu says, “Just thinking, Momiji.”

Flashback; after the duel between Kite and Jinlong

Kite, Ryu, and Jinlong are looking at the Barian Mizar and Jinlong is in disbelief.

Jinlong asks Mizar, “Mizar-sama?”

Mizar retorts, “I don’t know, but you know my name.”

Jinlong says, “Don’t you recognize me? It is, I, your faithful dragon.”

Mizar retorts, with a sneer, “You don’t know what you are talking about, old man!”

Ryu responds, “What Jinlong-dono is referring to is the ancient legend around here that all of us, of the Hayabusa, know well involving a mighty dragon tamer and his dragon ally. He protected the area until an enemy agent disguised as a mystic appears and blames the dragon tamer’s dragon partner for recent problems. The dragon tamer pleads for his partner’s innocence and offers his life in exchange, but they were attacked by an enemy army and killed in which the army took over the land.”

Kite asks, “So, are you saying that this old man is the dragon and Mizar is the dragon tamer?”

Mizar shouts out, enraged, “How dare you lump me a weak human?” Mizar then unleashes energy blasts at the group in which Ryu uses his ninja speed and agility to get Jinlong out of the way. Mizar tells Kite, “It is time to see who is the true master of the Galaxy-Eyes, Kite! Once I’m done with you, I shall destroy the Moon Princess!”

Kite says, “You won’t be saying once you are done here, Mizar.” But then the spirits of both dragons in their upgraded forms, Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon and Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, appear and cause the whole area to become unstable in which Jinlong transforms into a dragon exactly like Dragluon and gets Ryu and Kite out of there while Orbital 7 uses its jets to rocket out of there as well.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Back in the present, Ryu thinks in his mind, “Could it be possible that the Barian Emperors were once humans and reborn as Barians?” As Ryu considers this possibility, Yolei looks up into the sky and she can somehow sense the Barians with a mysterious connection that she can’t even begin to understand.

And that’s the end of the chapter, everyone! As you can properly guess, I’m using elements of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal and trying to use the storyline developed for that latest version of the Yu-Gi-Oh anime/manga as best as I can, but I don’t think that it will be perfect due to the fact that the Zexal anime is still going folks. Like I said, there are multiple enemies out there and they have multiple agendas, everyone! Later and best wishes, everyone!