Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Realms of Fantasy ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, we’ve come to the next chapter of the story and you must have also been wondering about the new ‘opening’ that I have given my story. This story was inspired from what I did with my Shadow of Aincrad fanfiction and yes, from the last chapter on, the ‘opening scene’ is going to be part of the story, too. I think that it is a nice touch, don’t you? Yes, I’m doing this again, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 18: Realms of Fantasy

 

July 23, 2025, Dicey Café

 

Inside of the Dicey Café, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Shion, Suguha, Ryoutarou, and Andrew, with him behind the counter/bar of his café, as they discuss what happened yesterday through it seems to be longer for everyone else assembled expect for Ryoutarou and Andrew.

 

Ryoutarou says, amazed, “Man! Only a little over three minutes passed here and you were stuck in that other world for three months?! That’s amazing!”

 

Rika tells Ryoutarou, “How do you think that we feel about it?”

 

Andrew looks at Asuna and he asks, “So, Asuna is a Sailor Scout too, huh?”

 

Shion says, “Yes, she is. Like me, she is connected to the Solaris Kingdom.”

 

Suguha says, “Asuna is Sailor Star and her ‘Scout title’ as exactly as it is says.”

 

Asuna says, “I was really shocked when I transformed for the first time.”

 

Flashback; July 22, 2025 (Earth time); Unknown world

 

Asuna slowly wakes up to find herself falling with Kazuto, Keiko, Rika, Kotone, Sailor Orion, Sailor Celestial, Tuxedo Mask, the Juuban based Sailor Scouts, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and all of the Digidestined and their Digimon partners in which they are unconscious. Asuna then sees that they are high up in the sky and they are falling fast.

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, panicky, “What happened?! Where are we?” Quickly, Asuna realizes that there isn’t time as they are falling quick and reaching terminal velocity in which she yells out, “Serena-chan! Suguha-chan! Wake up! Shion-chan! Someone! Anyone! Wake up!” However, the ones that could use the power of flight and then some to save them remain unconscious despite Asuna’s pleads and yells in which she can see a massive body of water coming closer and closer. As memories of what happened through the start of SAO up to this point flash through her mind, Asuna thinks in her mind, “After all of our struggles…all of our battles…is this how it ends for all of us? This is how we will met our ends? No! No, I can’t accept them! I won’t accept that! We’ve been through too much…suffered too much…struggled through life and death together! I won’t accept this! I can’t accept this! I will not allow this to happen!” Soon after, a golden five-point star sigil appears on Asuna’s forehead and she is bathed in a bright glow in which the glow seems to wake up Sailor Sun and she looks towards her.

 

Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “Who…?” When the glow fades away, Sailor Sun is shocked to see a brand new Sailor Scout in front of her.

 

This newest Sailor Scout has Asuna’s long chestnut hair in her hairstyle, but she has a five pointed golden star sigil on her forehead, light pink colored lips, golden star earrings attached to her ears, her head is covered in beautiful silver Y-style barbute armor helmet with a silver wing attached to each side of the helmet, she has white and red plate armor that covers her chest and waist and tightly fits over all of her arms, in the chest area of her armor, there is a broach that’s a white heart shaped broach with a large golden star jewel attached to it with what looks like Rainbow Dragon surrounding the heart with a pair of crossed rapiers in the center as well as eight silver feathered wings attached to the sides of the broach, she has a red armored skirt with two rapiers similar to Lambent Light, Asuna’s final SAO rapier, attached along with a weapon that looks like the Pink Samurai Ranger’s Sky Fan, she has red armored kneepads, she has white armored high-heeled boots that goes up to one-half of her lower legs, and finally, she has beautiful glittering huge and fluffy silver feathered wings coming out of her back.

 

Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, shocked, “Asuna?!” Soon after, Asuna transfers energy into Sailor Sun and she transforms into a brand new Sailor Scout forms as well.

 

Sailor Sun’s new Sailor Scout form has her brown hair flowing down to the end of her back behind her back, she has a golden armored helmet in the style of Greek Thracian Helmet that has a piece covering the chin and connecting the two part that are covering the sides of her head along with a design of a mighty and majestic phoenix on the top portion of the helmet, she has pink eyeshadow on her eyelids, deep, full, and gorgeous shimmering pink lips, her fuku is now similar to samurai style armor that’s so tightly covering her chest and waist that her strong feminine figure can be seen through not in an obscene manner, the armor is pure golden in color in which there is a new larger heart-shaped broach in the center in which the heart-shaped broach is golden in color with two crossed swords in the center with Black Rose Dragon and a majestic phoenix over the two crossed swords, a button on top, and ten wings attached to the broach, attached to the armor on her chest and waist, there are red armored gloves that cover the whole of her arms in which the armor looks like it comes from European knight armor with armored shoulder pads like Magnamon’s shoulder pads covering over the armored gloves over the shoulder area in which armored shoulder pads are black with golden-red sun sigil in the center of each shoulder pad, she has thick armored pink bracelets over her now armored wrists with a shield like a Hoplite’s shield attached to the left bracelet with the shield being bronze in color with a picture of the Winged Dragon of Ra in the center of the shield, attached to the chest and waist armor, there is an armored skirt that goes down one-half of her thighs in which the armored skirt is pink, golden, and red in color with a similar broach to one on her chest attached to the top center portion of the skirt, and she has thick armored high-heeled boots that goes just above her kneecaps with five inch knife-like heels. Attached to her skirt is a pair of Lightning’s Omega Weapon Gunblades from Final Fantasy XIII, an exact duplicate of the Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger’s Power Bow with the Crest of Light in rainbow colors on the bow, and she has eight huge and fluffy golden feathered wings coming out of her back.

 

The two new Sailor Scouts look at each other and they nod their heads in unison as they create an energy field that slows the fall of everyone in which most of the others wake up from their unconscious conditions.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What? What’s happening?”

 

Yolei says, upon seeing the situation, “We’re floating in the sky!”

 

When Tai looks at Sailor Sun, he asks, “Kari?”

 

Sailor Sun responds, with a nod, “Yep! New and improved VALKYRIE Sailor Sun at your service, Tai!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Jupiter says, “Now, Sailor Sun is a Valkyrie Sailor Scout!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, looking at the new Sailor Scout, “But who is she?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, stunned, “Sailor Star!”

 

Plenty of the others look at Sailor Pluto and Sailor Uranus asks, “Sailor Star?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “As her name says, she is the Sailor Scout of Stars and she is closely linked to Sailor Sun and the Solaris Kingdom. Remember, plenty, if not all, of the suns in the universe are stars including the one giving light and warmth to our solar system.”

 

Sailor Moon and Rika look at Sailor Star and they ask in unison, surprised, “Asuna?!”

 

There are looks of shock as Sailor Star smiles and Keiko asks, “Asuna is a Sailor Scout too?”

 

Sailor Orion says, “It looks that way. For some reason, this doesn’t surprise me.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shout out, “Mommy!” Soon after, Yui, in her human form, floats over and hugs Sailor Star.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, shocked, “Yui-chan?!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What’s she doing here?” Just then Sailor Moon yelps as she is hugged by Strea, looking as she did in SAO.

 

Rika asks, shocked, “Strea is here too?”

 

Strea says, excitedly, “Yep!”

 

Yolei asks, curiously, “Can somebody tell us where we are?”

 

Hawkmon says, “By the looks of things, we are high in the air over an ocean, Yolei.”

 

Tentomon says, “I believe that’s pretty obvious, Hawkmon.”

 

Patamon asks, “How did we get here?”

 

Veemon says, “Good question, Patamon.”

 

Gatomon says, “No kidding.” Just then the group looks to see a strange red flying airship coming down below them in which float down onto it.

 

Biyomon says, “We’re safe.”

 

Sora says, with a sigh of relief, “Thank goodness.” The new Sailor Scout, revealed to be Asuna’s Sailor Scout form of Valkyrie Sailor Star, looks at the unconscious Kazuto, who looks like Kirito in his SAO avatar, in which she smiles before she collapses to the ground and transforms back into Asuna, looking like she did in SAO.

 

Yui yells out, concerned, “Mommy!”

 

Sailor Moon says, really concerned, “Asuna!” Sailor Moon goes over to one of her best friends from SAO and puts her into her arms while Asuna’s broach from the chest armor clatters to the ground beside them.

 

Kotone asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

TK says, looking over himself, “You tell us!” Plenty of the others then notice that those that were trapped in SAO from the beginnings were in their SAO style outfits.

 

Keiko asks, looking at herself, “Why do we look like in SAO?”

 

Tai says, looking around, “However, I don’t think that we are in SAO.”

 

Mimi asks, “Why do you say that Tai?”

 

Palmon says, pointing to the ship that they were standing on, “I think that’s why Mimi.”

 

When Mimi looks on the deck of the airship that they are standing on, Mimi says, a bit embarrassed, “I see.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Wait! If we aren’t in SAO, then we are in a virtual world?”

 

Sailor Venus says, after making four swipes of her hand like she was calling up a menu in a VRMMO, “Nope.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with her computer and visor activated, “This isn’t a virtual world or even a digital one like the Digi-World. We are in a flesh and blood universe.”

 

Davis says, “Toto, we aren’t in Japan anymore.”

 

Yolei asks Davis, annoyed, “Really?”

 

TK says, with a grin, “You know that someone was going to make that joke sooner or later.”

 

Just then everyone hear something and Patamon says, pointing in one direction, “Everyone!” When everyone that’s still conscious looks in the direction that Patamon is pointing to, they look to see a door opening in which three figures are coming towards them.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “We might get our answers after all.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in Dicey Café, Suguha tells Andrew and Ryoutarou, “After that, we learned that we are in a world known as Spira in which they had just gone through one thousand years being terrorized by a monster known as Sin.”

 

Andrew asks, “Sin, huh?”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a scoff, “Doesn’t sound like much.”

 

Rika responds, with a sly smirk, “Oh, really? Imagine something that looks like a whale and close to the size of a moon or something like that.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “You’re joking.”

 

Kazuto says, “We saw pictures of it and…it was big.”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “Really big.”

 

Andrew says, “Something tells me not to argue with you.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “But man! You were there for three whole months while only three minutes passed by here.”

 

Kazuto says, “Most likely, it had to done with what happened with the Queen’s Gate.”

 

Andrew asks, “What happened to it, bro?”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “I don’t know. The combination of its space-time temporal energy combined with my energies is a rather dangerous combination.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “But what about Kayaba? Do you think that he is…you know?”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh, “Normally, the kind of chaotic energy, it is possible.”

 

Kazuto says, “However, something tells me otherwise.”

 

Suguha says, “Serena and I feel the same way.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “That’s a pain in the ass.”

 

Andrew says, “Man. We are having plenty of those days. First, there is all of these enemies that are running amok, legendary duelists of the past coming to our time, powerful cards out on the loose, alternate versions of our Moon Princess as well, guys and gals from a famous anime and manga are appearing, and let’s not forget that Leprechaun girl from ALO.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a smile, “Oh, yeah! I almost forgot about her!”


Rika asks, with a sweat drop, “Really?”

 

Keiko asks, “Do you think that we will meet her today?”

 

Suguha says, “Who knows? She seems to want to keep to the shadows for some reason. Anyway, it will feel good to get back to ALO. It feels like forever.”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “For us, it has been forever.”

 

Kazuto tells the others, “Anyway, I know that I need to tell you this, but you can’t show off your new Dresspheres or your new powers.”

 

Asuna says, “Right, Kirito-kun.”

 

Keiko asks, “Why not?”

 

Shion says, plainly, “They would like to find out the secrets of our new powers in any way possible.”

 

Rika says, with a sly smile, “Secret government labs and dissection tables comes to mind.” Kotone gives a nervous look while Keiko gives a yelp of fear and a real panicky type look.

 

Asuna says, with a sigh, “Liz.”

 

Suguha tells Keiko, with a nervous smile, “Anyway, as long as we don’t show off our Dresspheres and magical powers, we’ll be okay. Let’s not worry about that and let’s get ready for some fun in ALO.”

 

Kazuto says, “Yeah, we need something to take our minds off of this.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “However, I can’t help to wonder what happened to Kayaba. Is he still alive? And if he is…what is he is up to now?”

 

July 23, 2025, Juuban District

 

On the rooftops of the Juuban District of Tokyo, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto’s parents are bounding from building to building and looking all around.

 

Sakura asks Hinata, “Anything, Hinata?”

 

Hinata, with her Byakugan active, responds, “No. There is no sign of anyone with chakra levels beyond a civilian.”

 

Minato says, “In a world this vast, I’m not surprised.”

 

Naruto says, “Anyway, with what happened, we still need to find them. Those Akatsuki jerks could cause all sorts of chaos here.”

 

Sakura says, “No kidding, Naruto. At least with Obito and Zetsu dead, Madara’s…Actually, Kaguya’s plans went down the drain.”

 

Minato says, “Don’t count out that monster yet, Sakura.”

 

Naruto says, “Pops is right. The part of me that’s Asura hasn’t been calm ever since I vaporized Obito.”

 

Sakura gets a ‘bad feeling’ from Naruto’s words and Hinata says, turning off her Byakugan, “I’m sorry, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, with a foxy smile, “Don’t worry about it, Hinata-chan. With a place full of millions of people, it is like finding a needle in a haystack, believe it.”

 

Sakura says, “Maybe if I had telepathic instead of telekinetic…”

 

Kushina responds, “No way, you know! With all of those minds, you would have given yourself a major headache.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Good point, Lady Kushina.”

 

Naruto says, “Anyway, we haven’t heard a peep from Nagato and the others.”

 

Minato says, “Well, I doubt that Nagato will leave Suguha alone since she stole his…or should I say, Madara’s Rinnegan eyes.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “I agree, Fourth Hokage-sama.”

 

Hinata says, “I just glad that she will be okay.”

 

Sakura says, “We managed to create a medicine for her ‘condition’ so she won’t worry for her once a month ‘need’.”

 

Naruto says, “I’m glad that she is okay.”

 

Hinata says, “Same here, Naruto-kun.”

 

Kushina asks, with a sly smile, “It seems like you are really concerned for her, Sochi.”

 

Naruto tells Kushina, with a blush, “Mom!”

 

Minato tells Kushina, “Sweetie…”

 

Kushina tells Minato, “Come on, Minato-kun! What mother doesn’t want grandkids to spoil?” Kushina tells Minato, with a sly smile, “Maybe since we are still young, we can get Naruto a proper brother and sister.”

 

Minato yells out, with a major blush, “Kushina-chan!”

 

Naruto slaps his forehead, Hinata blushes, and Sakura tells Naruto, “Now, I’m seeing where you get your personality from Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Yeah, believe it.” Just then the five ninja from the Elemental Countries get serious looks on their faces and turn around to see Hanzo looking at them.

 

Hanzo says, “Your abilities don’t fail you. It seems like the anime and manga don’t do you justice.”

 

Sakura says, “You can’t believe everything that you read.”

 

Naruto asks, “What do you want gramps?”

 

Hanzo says, “That’s rude, young man.”

 

Kushina tells Hanzo, with a glare, “Don’t give us the run around. You want to see us for a reason, right?”

 

Minato says, “I’m guessing…No, I know that it has to deal with warriors of your world. Namely in the form of the guardians of this universe: The Sailor Senshi. Specifically, the ones known as Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial.”

 

Hanzo says, with a nod, “I see that the anime and manga wasn’t even close to off for you, Minato-dono. Your intelligence is well-founded.”

 

Minato says, “You developed quite a few ‘six senses’ when you have been through war itself, Hanzo-san.”

 

Hanzo says, nodding his head, “Indeed.”

 

Naruto yells out, “Flattery isn’t going to get you nowhere pal! You just want to turn us against Serena and Suguha just because you think that they are a danger, believe it! They are ‘emotional’, but that’s because that bastard, Kayaba, used and betrayed them in two lifetimes scarring them in all sorts of the word! And just because they might be a bit ‘darker’ and they have solar system destroying powers, they are a danger.”

 

Sakura says, with a serious tone, “I would watch what you say since you so-called ‘good ninja’ have proven to be quite hypocritical and self-righteous in which the case of that kunoichi, Homura, which you said was the truth, is a good reminder of such.”

 

Hanzo says, closing his eyes, “That was past, young lady. Yes, she was a great tragedy, but she has made her final choice.”

 

Naruto says, with a sneer, “A choice that her so-called parents forced down her when she was forced to kill in self-defense and she doesn’t even remember doing it because she was probably in shock from the betrayed she trusted the most! Some parents!”

 

Kushina says, “I’ll say you know! They should be ashamed! Their daughter didn’t dishonor them, they dishonored their daughter by what they did!”

 

Hanzo says, his eyes snapping open with a serious tone, “And they paid the price! For what they have done, they have paid the ultimate price!”

 

There are looks of shock from the Elemental Country ninja and Hinata asks, “You mean…?”

 

Hanzo says, with a sigh, “They committed seppuku to atone for the crime of what they had done to their own daughter.”

 

Minato says, with a snort, “Coward.” Hanzo glares at Minato and he says, “Don’t give me that Hanzo-san. Instead of telling her that they are sorry themselves, they took the coward’s way out and called it ‘atonement’. They should begged on their hands and knees in front of their daughter for her forgiveness!”

 

Naruto says, “And don’t give us that crap about your ‘ethics’ and such! It is a load of crap and you know it, believe it!” Naruto says, with a deadly glare, “I warn you now, old man! If you do anything to harm or even push Serena and Suguha to the ‘dark side’, I will make sure that you regret and that’s a promise, believe it!” Naruto’s eyes to turn into blood red slit-like similar to Kurama’s eyes causing Hanzo to be mentally nervous while trying to not show it on the outside.

 

Hinata thinks in her mind, “Naruto-kun…”

 

Minato says, “We’re done here.”

 

Kushina says, “See us again when you don’t have crack pot theories old man.” Soon after, the ninja from the world of the Elemental Countries then bound off into the distance, Hanzo intensely stares at them as they head off.

 

Naruto says, annoyed, “Can you believe that old man? He really ticks me off!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “You aren’t the only one.”

 

Hinata says, with a solemn tone, “You and Sakura are right, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, “Hey, Hinata-chan, just forget him.”

 

Kushina says, with a smile, “Yeah, you have your date with my Sochi to think about.”

 

Naruto and Hinata blush in unison and Naruto yells out, embarrassed, “Mom!!”

 

Within Sakura’s mind, a deep version of Sakura’s voice says, “She means OUR date with Naruto-kun.” As a mischievous giggle echoes through Sakura’s mind, images of her in something akin to a pink version of a ‘Slave Leia outfit’ making out with Naruto and Sakura tries to erase from her mind, but deep down, a longing starts to form in her mind in which an image of her with Naruto and Hinata with the three of them along with various other women.

 

July 23, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Inside of ALO, we are in Agil’s café in Ryne, the main town of Svart Alfheim, with our heroes and heroines discussing the subject of Rain, the red haired female Leprechaun that was following them around in secret until Kirito, Leafa, Asuna, and Usagi confronted her in the desert area of Svart Alfheim, Wellgunde.

 

Lisbeth says, “Something feels off. She said that she is a Leprechaun.”

 

Usagi says, “Yeah, Liz. She had high-level Leprechaun equips too.”

 

Asuna says, “She also mentioned that she got our information from some kind of private website or something, but I’m sure that’s a lie.”

 

Setsuna says, “You’re right, Asuna. The information that you are SAO survivors is only known to the survivors themselves and VR Division.”

 

Leafa asks, “Really?”

 

Yui, in her pixie form, flies and she says, “Mommy and Setsuna are correct. When it comes to information security, RCT is up to date security is through and effective. If Klein’s system got infected from a virus from a shady website and his friend list got stolen, RCT would detect the leak and trace the leaked signal. It would instantly send a cease and desist warning, access the thief’s files, and erase all traces of Klein’s friend list from their system. However, it would not erase the salacious things that he has done.”

 

Klein says, with an embarrassed expression, “Hold on! Objection! What’s with this one-sided objection of yours?”

 

Minako says, “Yui is just using an example, Klein.”

 

Haruka asks, with a curious glare, “Unless you have done such a thing, Klein?”

 

Klein yells out, annoyed and embarrassed tone, “No!” Klein says, “Anyway, our ALO data doesn’t have anything to do with our SAO data.”

 

Hino says, “Um, hello? You ported all of your SAO data into your new ALO avatars. It is the reason that your avatars look more like your real-life selves and SAO avatars!”

 

Kirito says, “You have a point and only the hardest of hard core ALO players could have the parameters that we brought from SAO.”

 

Taichi says, “Which would case in point for your sister and Usagi’s friends and boyfriend. They were the top players, here, before they used that data to come to SAO to help us escape.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Exactly, Taichi. Someone on the lookout for such a thing could figure it out without too much trouble.”

 

Dai says, “Time out here! There is one thing that’s bugging me.”

 

Sam asks, “What is it?”

 

Dai says, pointing to Usagi, “How did she know that this girl’s alias in SAO? I mean, she didn’t go around showing her face.”

 

Akari says, “Well, not at first, Dai-kun. After the ‘glitch’ during her battle with you know who, she stopped doing that and she does have a recognizable hairstyle.”

 

Usagi gives a blush on her virtual cheeks and Makoto says, “Akari has a point. Plenty of the Assault Teams learned what you look like after that.”

 

Hino says, “Not to mention you know what.”

 

Usagi yells out, annoyed, “I said that I was sorry a million times already, Pyro!”

 

Strea giggles and she says, “Let’s just say that VRMMO have iron-clad security and leave it at that.”

 

Miyako asks, “But how did that Rain girl figure out who we are?”

 

Tomoe asks, “Is it possible that she may have a relative that’s an SAO survivor and one from the Assault Team even?”

 

Michiru says, “That’s a good possibility.”

 

Takashi says, “Well, I don’t think that they would break their promise to keep the secret of you, girls.”

 

Minako says, with a nod, “I feel the same way.” Minako says, with a sly smirk at Haruka, “Especially after she got done with them.”

 

Haruka gives an embarrassed blush in her virtual cheeks and Kirito says, “Anyway, let’s not think about it right now.”

 

Agil asks, “Hey! Hey! What’s with that happy-go-lucky attitude?”

 

Kirito says, “I don’t think she is a bad person. I’ll introduce her to you next time that we see her.”

 

Klein says, excitedly, “I’m going to hold that to you, man! I’m taking that as a solemn oath, man to man!”

 

Usagi slaps her forehead and she asks, sarcastically, “Seriously?”

 

July 23, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Wellgunde

 

Heading into Wellgunde, the Valley of Sands, the desert island of Svart Alfheim, our heroes and heroines are exploring one of the many dungeons in which Kirito and Usagi are together in a scout mission for the rest of their group when the two of them stop with a serious look on Kirito’s face. He looks at Usagi and she nods her head.

 

Kirito says, seemly to no one, “Rain, so, you are following us again.”

 

Out of the shadows, Rain comes out and she says, “I should have expected as much from you, two. Hide and seek is no fun with the two of you, you know? How do you do it? I managed to erase all traces of my presence. I even took precautions against your search and detection skills couldn’t find me either…”

 

Usagi says, “Well, it isn’t usually just game skills. Sometimes experience and training of all sorts can help you do things that you normally wouldn’t be able to do even in games like this.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “A good point, Usagi.” Kirito tells Rain, “However, your ‘precautions’ have been bothering me in which I remember when we last met. How do they work? I’ve never heard of anything that’s effective against another’s detection skill. You don’t have a new skill or something that’s not known to the average player, do you?”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “Says the guy with the black coat that increases one’s hiding skill to the extreme.”

 

Kirito’s left eyebrow quirks up and Rain says, “Something like that. I have special equips that come complete with special skills. I am a Leprechaun, you know? I came about the recipe.”

 

Kirito says, stunned, “Equipment that grants its user a new skill? That must be super hard to craft! You must be incredible to make something that high level.”

 

Rain says, with a blush, “Yeah, I guess. I’m just that incredible.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “I’m going to have to have a talk with Liz about Leprechauns making armor, weapons, and equipment like that. If anyone would know about something like that, it would be her. She has been studying her fairy kind ever since we joined ALO.”

 

Rain says, with a smile, “Anyway, I’ll see you later!” Soon after, Rain vanishes back into the shadows and our two SAO survivors have a feeling that they will be seeing her again real soon. Kirito and Usagi then rejoin the main group and they continue on through in which Kirito is out front with Klein this time.

 

Kirito stops in his stacks and Klein asks, “What’s up Kirito?”

 

Kirito says, seemly to no one, “Hey, Rain! Following us again?”

 

Klein asks, excitedly, “So, this is the hidden flower that’s Rain?”

 

Rain comes out into the open and she asks, “How do you find me Kirito?”

 

Klein says, excitedly, “She is hot!” Klein says, “Rain-san, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Please call me Klein. I’m something more of an elder brother to Kirito here. I take care of him and try to keep him out of trouble. I hope that we will have numerous opportunity to speak in the future.

 

Rain responds, nervously, “Ah, sure?”

 

Klein says, trying to sound charming, “Rain-san, you are a Leprechaun, is that correct? If it isn’t too much to ask, I would be most delighted if you would craft some new equipment for me.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Rain, just ignore him. He talks too much, over excitable, and aspires to be nothing less than being recognized as the world’s biggest comedic joke.”

 

Klein says, “What he says is true, Rain-san. I’m an average office worker by day, but I strive to become a profession comedian…Wait! Are you making fun of me Kirito?!”

 

Rain tells Kirito, with a giggle, “You have interesting friends, Kirito. I’ll see you later.”

 

Rain returns to the shadows and Klein says, “Hey! Hold on!” However, Rain is gone and Klein says, “Wow. She is definitely the mysterious type.” Klein tells Kirito, with a smirk, “If you didn’t already have Asuna, I would say that she is your type buddy.”

 

Kirito asks, with a sigh, “Seriously, Klein?” Soon after, the group reunites and find themselves at what looks like a boss room.

 

Haruka says, “A boss is beyond that door.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “Let’s kick its butt.”

 

Yamato says, with a smirk, “You would say that.” The others nod their heads in agreement and head into the boss room where they find a group of skeleton and golem monsters which didn’t prove too hard for our veteran VRMMO players. However, when the battle is over, they find a strange tea kettle-like item on the ground.

 

Asuna asks, “The boss dropped something. Does anyone know what it does?”

 

Minako says, “It looks like a tea kettle or something.”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “Yeah, you have a point on that.”

 

Miyako asks, “A quest item?”

 

Agil says, “Well, let’s hold onto it. We won’t know when it will come in handy.”

 

Kirito says, “Good idea, Agil.”

 

Mamoru says, “If the boss dropped it, there must be a reason for it.”

 

Usagi says, “We should head back to town for the time being.” The others nod their heads and they start their return venture in which Rain is watching them from the shadows as they do so.

 

July 23, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Ryne

 

Back in the main town of Svart Alfheim, Ryne, Kirito and Usagi are walking along until they see something or should be said, someone.

 

Usagi asks, “Huh?”

 

Kirito asks, stunned, “Strea?” The ‘person’ that they are looking at is a navigation pixie that looks exactly like Strea with a dress similar to Yui’s dress, but it is tailored made for her form.

 

The ‘Strea pixie’ says, “Hi, Kirito! Hi, Usagi-chan!”

 

Kirito asks, surprised, “What happened to you?”

 

The ‘Strea pixie’ responds, “I can turn into a pixie too, you know?”

 

Usagi says, “Well, it makes sense since you are formally a mental health program from SAO like Yui.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “You’re right, Usagi. Strea is like Yui, but she has a player avatar since she used an unused player account from SAO.”

 

The pixie, revealed to be Strea in her navigation pixie form, responds, “That’s right!”

 

Strea flies onto Kirito’s right shoulder and Kirito asks, “Can’t you fly on your own?”

 

Strea says, “Nope! I like your shoulder better!”

 

Kirito says, with a sly smirk, “Oh, yeah? You had better hold on tight then! You don’t know what might happen!” Kirito then starts to shake his body and Strea yelps as she flies off him.

 

Strea says, with a pout, “Hey, Kirito! Don’t drop me! Well, if you are going to play that then take this!”

 

Strea then flies into Kirito’s shirt and he yelps, “Don’t fly into my shirt! I’m ticklish!”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, nervously, “I think that’s the point, Kirito.”

 

Strea says, slyly, “Just a little payback!” Kirito then can’t help to giggle and laugh as Strea tickles his virtual avatar.

 

Kirito yells out, uncontrollably laughing, “Strea…ha…ha…quit it…Ha… Ha…Strea, okay! You win! I’m sorry, okay! Please come out!”

 

Strea stops tickling Kirito, pops her head out of his shirt, and she asks, “So, do you apologize for trying to drop me?”

 

After Kirito regains his breath, he responds, “I do, Strea. I promise that I won’t do it again even as a prank.”

 

Strea says, “Okay, I’ll let you off easy this time.”

 

Kirito replies, “Thank you. Now, how long are you going to stay by my neck?”

 

Strea says, “Well, since you don’t like me on your shoulder, I decided to make this my special pixie spot.”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “Don’t argue, Kirito. You are already in a lot of hot water and if Asuna saw this whole thing, she would agree with Strea.”

 

Kirito says, with a sigh, “I know.” Usagi and Strea giggle as Strea enjoys her ‘pixie perch’ in the form of Kirito who has no choice in the matter unless he wants to go through another tickle torture session with Strea.

 

July 24, 2025, Tokyo, Akihabara

 

Inside of the Akihabara District, Akiba for short, there is a strange pink and orange-red temporal storm floating just above the tops of the buildings/skyscrapers of the district in which down on the ground, Sailor Celestial is talking with Nighteater Shizuku joined by her younger sister, Rin, a popular idol, Arata, who has become pure Nighteater, and Tohko.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks for calling us here.”

 

Tohko says, “No problem, Suguha…I mean Sailor Celestial.”

 

Shizuku says, “We had thought that the some of the Synthisters survived to restart Souga’s ‘Dark Utopia’, but we found that it wasn’t the case.”

 

Tohko says, “After the fight, we took care of that machine lock, stock, and barrel.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s not some kind of machine for life energy. It is a temporal storm.”

 

Rin asks, “Temporal storm?”

 

Arata says, “I think that means ‘big trouble’ Rin.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’m going to join with the others and see what I can do the help.”

 

Tohko says, “Stay safe, girlfriend.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “You, too.” Sailor Celestial flies up to the rooftops nearest the storm where she finds Tuxedo Mask, our Sailor Scouts, now joined by the newest Sailor Scout, Valkyrie Sailor Star AKA Asuna, our Digidestined and their Digimon partners, and finally, Kazuto, Keiko, Rika, and Kotone, who are some distance away from the others.

 

Sailor Venus asks Sailor Star, “So, how is being one of us?”

 

Sailor Star says, “It feels different, Mina…I mean Venus-chan.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “I’m still amazed that you went all the way to Valkyrie in your first transformation even though it has been three months…Well, in Spira anyway.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “It shows that she is powerful.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “And she has unlocked a lot of power.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a pout, “Man! I want a cool set of Valkyrie armor!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Something tells me that you might get your wish, Venus.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “I believe that Tuxedo Mask is right. Something tells me that sooner or later, we are going to get a ‘power up’, Venus.”

 

Tai says, “Right now, we have something more important to focus on.”

 

Ken asks Izzy, “What’s the word Izzy?”

 

Izzy says, with an amazed looks, “The readings are off the scale and it makes me worried since I can’t fully understand it.”

 

Mimi asks, amazed, “You can’t?”

 

Joe tells Izzy, “If you can’t fully understand that thing, that’s not a good thing.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “All that we can know is that it is a temporal storm.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “And temporal storms are a bad thing.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “No duh, Jupiter.” Just then the temporal storm starts to flash pink lightning and when that pink colored lightning hits a building, it causes a huge chunk of that building to explode.

 

Rika yells out, “Hold crap!”

 

Biyomon asks, “What just happened?”

 

Gatomon says, “That building exploded Biyomon!”

 

Izzy says, “That stuff is like anti-matter!”

 

Ken says, “And if you see the sci-fi movies, when anti-matter and matter come into contact the wrong way…”

 

Tai says, “Yeah, we get it!”

 

Davis says, with a nervous tone, “Boom!” More pink lightning comes from the storm causing more chaos and damage throughout the area.

 

Armadillomon says, “That’s not good!”

 

Gabumon says, “No kidding!”

 

Sailor Moon asks Sailor Mercury, “Is there any way that we can stop it?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I know a good way!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Celestial, no! We’re not sure what your powers will do to something so unstable!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Do we even have a choice?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “It won’t work!” Everyone looks at Sailor Mercury and she says, “Based on what I’m getting, the source of this temporal storm isn’t from our world! It is coming from another world!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Orion asks, “Are you saying that there is a gateway and this ‘storm’ is coming through it?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “That’s right, Orion!” Just then Sailor Moon’s, Sailor Celestial’s, Kazuto’s, Davis’, and Sailor Sun’s Keyblades appear in their hands and they send lights into the storm causing the Queen’s Gate to appear in the storm before creating a portal in front of them.

 

Tai asks, confused, “What the?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, seriously, “The Queen’s Gate!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “Is it the source of this storm?” Sailor Celestial looks at the storm, the portal, and then her Keyblade in which she starts to go to the portal.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Sugu, what do you think you are doing?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “What do you think big brother? Getting to the bottom of this!”

 

TK says, “We don’t know what’s on the other side!”

 

Davis says, “Well, if we don’t do something, this storm is going to tear this whole area apart!”

 

As another pink lightning hit causing a piece of the roadway to explode, Ken says, “Davis is right! We need to do something and now!”

 

Cody says, “If we get to the source, we might figure out what’s happening!”

 

As chaos and destruction continue to rain from the storm, Sailor Celestial says, “I’m going now!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Not alone you aren’t!” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial nod their heads at some kind of agreement in which they walk through the portal.

 

Sailor Mars says, “Hold it, Meatball Head!” However, Kazuto is fast ahead of them in which he goes into the portal after them.

 

Sailor Star says, surprised, “Kirito-kun!” Sailor Star then races after her boyfriend and her best friend from SAO in which the other coming following after them in which the portal closes behind them as the temporal storm continues to cause chaos.

 

July 24, 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world

 

Within what looks like the ruins of the Akiba district, our heroes and heroines emerge and start to look around.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What is this place?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Wait! Are we back in Akiba? It looks a lot like Akiba!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Just a major mess.”

 

Agumon looks at Tai and he yells out, “Tai, your clothes!”

 

Tai asks, confused, “Huh?” When he looks at himself, he yelps to find himself looking exactly like his SAO avatar and plenty of the others find themselves in the same way with Rika looking exactly as she did as Lisbeth including her hair and eyes.

 

Keiko, looking as she did as Silica in SAO, asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Kazuto, looking as he did as Kirito in SAO, responds, “It could be the power of the Keyblade.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “That’s a possibility.”

 

Mimi, wearing an outfit that’s worn by her ALO avatar of Hana, asks, “Could this mean that we have our special powers?”

 

Sora says, “We can’t be sure that our new magic and our Dresspheres work here Mimi.”

 

Tai says, “For now, let’s keep that under wraps. We have no idea about this place.”

 

Matt says, “It looks like the Akiba district, but it looks like nature took it back big time.”

 

Kotone, looking like she did as Philia in SAO, asks, “Is this the future?”

 

Kazuto says, “Or it could be an alternate Earth Kotone.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Well, we have to find the source of the temporal storm that’s causing havoc back home.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, using her visor and mini-computer, “The source of the storm is in this world, but the signal is scrambled. I can’t get a lock on it.”

 

Izzy says, “Since this is the world that it is coming from, it could be more intense here.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “You have a point.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That means that we have to find it the old fashion way.”

 

Kazuto then looks at something intensely and Sailor Star asks, “What is it Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, pointing to a massive tree, “That tree looks familiar.”

 

Rika asks, “Really?”

 

Kotone tells Kazuto, “But you have never been here before.”

 

Kazuto says, “That should be true, but something about that tree seems familiar.” Kazuto heads off in which Sailor Star and Rika sigh as they follow him with the others not too close behind. When they close to the tree, the tree is not only very tall, the size of a high-rise building, with a very wide trunk.

 

Keiko says, amazed, “It’s so big.”

 

Palmon says, “No kidding.”

 

Sailor Moon asks Kazuto, “What makes this so familiar?”

 

Kazuto responds, “I’m not sure, but I know as if I saw this true before, however, I’m not sure where. However, it feels like the answer is on the tip of my tongue.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Well, that’s not important right now. There is chaos happening back at home and we need to stop it soon.”

 

Kazuto says, “You’re right.”

 

Just then a male voice shouts out, “All right, I can’t believe it! The Sailor Scouts!” Our group then whips over to the source of the voice to see three people looking at them.

 

The first is a male in his early twenties with short black hair, slender build, glasses in front of his eyes, and wearing brown shirt, green pants, grey shoes, white cloak over the brown shirt, large brown bag strapped to his left side, and wooden staff in his hand.

 

The second is another male is his mid-twenties with short grey-like hair, grey eyes, and he is wearing grey bulky armor all over his form.

 

The third person is a petite young woman with long violet hair tied in a ponytail, violet eyes, and wearing a sleeveless purple top, purple arm warmers, brown pants and purple boots.

 

The black haired male says, “Naotsugu, hold on!”

 

The armored male says, “Come on, Shiroe! Who else could it be so good looking in sailor skirts? It’s got to be them!”

 

Just then the petite young woman kicks the armored warrior hard enough that he is sent to the ground on his stomach and she asks black haired male, “My liege, may I kick this pervert?”

 

The armored male leaps to his feet and he yells out, “Cut it out, short stack! Next time ask first before you do something like that!”

 

The young woman responds, annoyed, “I told you not to call me that!”

 

Our heroes and heroines look at each other and Rika says, nervously, “Okay…”

 

The black haired male tells the group, “Sorry about this. May I ask if many of you ladies are the Sailor Scouts of Juuban?”

 

Our Sailor Scouts are surprised and Sailor Moon says, “Yes, through we’ve had new additions and we don’t just live in Juuban anymore. I’m Sailor Moon.”

 

Kazuto says, “Something tells me that you aren’t native to this place.”

 

The black haired male responds, “Yes, we aren’t. We aren’t sure how long ago we have come here, but we and so many others aren’t native to this world.” The black haired male says, “Sorry, allow me to introduce myself. I’m Shiroe and while you won’t know this at first, I’m an Enchanter and leader of the guild of Log Horizon.”

 

Sailor Orion asks, curiously, “Enchanter?”

 

Sailor Orion gives a slight suspicious look and the armored male responds, “And I’m Naotsugu, one of the best Guardians there is!”

 

The young woman gives a bow and she says, “I am Akatsuki and I am my liege, Shiroe-sama’s, loyal ninja. My class is Assassin and my subclass is Tracker.”

 

Rika asks, confused, “Assassin? Tracker?”

 

The black haired male, Shiroe, says, “It is a long story and it will take time to explain.”

 

Kazuto says, “Hold on!” When everyone looks at Kazuto, he says, “Enchanter, Guardian, and Assassin are main classes in the MMORPG Elder Tale and Tracker is a subclass of that game.”

 

There are plenty of looks of surprise and the armored male, Naotsugu, says, with a grin, “It looks like we have an expert here! Something tells me that he is just like you buddy.”

 

Kazuto asks Shiroe, “Is Shiroe your real name?”

 

Shiroe responds, fixing his glasses, “No, it is my name here and my handle in the Elder Tales game.”

 

Rika asks, stunned, “Don’t tell me…We’re in a game world?!”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Something tells me yes.”

 

Davis asks, “Is it because that you activated some kind of game like menu?”

 

Sailor Sun asks Davis, surprised, “You too?”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a sigh, “Here we go again.”

 

Kazuto tells Shiroe, “That means that you three must those of the thirty thousand Japanese Elder Tale players that mysteriously vanished some time ago.”

 

Shiroe says, “Yes, that’s right. That means that back home knows about us.”

 

The others are stunned and Sailor Venus says, “Didn’t see this coming.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “I doubt that any of us saw this coming Venus.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Well, of course we know about you. Thirty thousand people mysteriously vanishing on the same day can’t be hidden like that and not to mention that they are just a part of the three thousand people that vanished world-wide in which the only connection is a famous world-wide game. With what was happening with Sword Art Online at the time, if something that involves a game, it would be big news. Even after SAO has ended…”

 

Shiroe asks, surprised, “Wait! SAO has ended?”

 

The violet haired petite woman, Akatsuki, asks, “My liege, Sword Art Online was the infamous incident with the world’s first VRMMO where the creator of the game and the NervGear, the first commercial Full-Dive, trapped the ten thousand players in the game and if they died in the game, they would die in real life due to the NervGear…destroying their brains?”

 

Shiroe responds, “That’s right, Akatsuki. In the first month alone, two thousand people died.”

 

Naotsugu says, “I was at work at the time with my buddies and I was shocked! I couldn’t believe it, but it was true.”

 

Shiroe says, “I could have been one of the victims. At the time, I own a NervGear and I planned to buy the game. However, I had some important work to do for college at the time, so, I couldn’t get it.”

 

Naotsugu says, with a grin, “It is a good thing too, Machiavelli in Glasses, or we wouldn’t have our strategist to get where we are today.”

 

Shiroe says, “After hearing about SAO, I immediately got rid of my NervGear and decided to stick to Elder Tale.” Shiroe asks Kazuto, “So, SAO is over?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a sigh and a bit of a solemn tone, “Yes, it ended some months ago in February of Twenty-Twenty-Five…”

 

Naotsugu yells out, “Twenty-Twenty-Five?! Hold up! It was May of Twenty-Twenty Three that we got trapped in here!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Back at home, it is late July of Twenty-Twenty-Five. You have been in this world for two years now.”

 

Naotsugu says, stunned, “You’re kidding me.”

 

Shiroe thinks in his mind, “Two years? Something about this doesn’t make sense…Unless…” Shiroe shifts his glasses again and Shiroe says, “We have a lot of things to discuss.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I believe we do, Shiroe-san.”

 

Akatsuki asks Shiroe, “My liege?”

 

Shiroe says, “Follow us back to our guild hall.” As Shiroe, Akatsuki, and Naotsugu, the others decide to follow.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Well, we can tell Seijirou-san that we know where the people that involved in the ‘Elder Tales Incident’ are now.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “In another game world or at least, a world that’s heavily like the game.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Since we know that they are here, you think that we bring them home?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I have a feeling that it won’t be that easy, Saturn.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “I think that you are right, Sailor Pluto.” Later on, the group is inside of a brick building with six floors and a basement where they are with Shiroe, Naotsugu, Akatsuki, and another ‘person’.

 

This ‘person’ is a male cat-like humanoid with a cat-like head in which this ‘cat humanoid’ is tall with a slender, well-proportioned figure. He appears in a green coat, a white undershirt, grey breeches, a pair of brown leather gloves, and a silky red scarf.

 

The male cat-like humanoid says, “I see, nya.”

 

Shiroe asks, “So, you believe that what’s causing that ‘storm’ back at home is here?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “We believe so. The source from here. It is hard to get the location, but I am certain that source of the temporal disturbance is here in this world.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “It seems like you have adapted well to this world.”

 

Shiroe says, “It has been our ‘home’ for a while now. And you have to note that while this world is similar to the Elder Tales game, there are some important difference as we found out.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “No joke, pal.”

 

Akatsuki gives Sailor Mars a bit of a glare, but Shiroe makes a motion to calm her down in which Shiroe says, “Right now, we have managed to establish order and a sense of ‘living’ has come back to Akiba and us through not without its ‘issues’.”

 

Kazuto says, “Understandable. Trapped in a world that’s like a game that you have been playing and having no way out can cause a lot of emotional distress.”

 

Shiroe says, “Not surprising that you would understand since you are a survivor of Sword Art Online yourself, Kazuto-san.”

 

There are yelps of surprise from the others and Rika yells out, “Hey, how do you know that?”

 

Shiroe responds, “You just confirmed that for me.” Rika gives a look of surprise and Shiroe says, pushing up his glasses, “When you told of the story of SAO, I noticed solemn looks on some of your faces and some of your story seemed out of personal experience, so…”

 

Naotsugu says, with a grin, “Same old Shiroe. You sly dog.”

 

Shiroe asks Kazuto, “By the way, Kazuto, you must be a player of Elder Tales before, correct?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Actually, before SAO, Elder Tales was one of the MMO that I played before.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Not surprised here.”

 

Kazuto says, “It was easy to figure out since I knew the classes of Elder Tales.”

 

Naotsugu says, with a grin, “Doesn’t take a rocket scientist.”

 

Akatsuki tells Shiroe, “My liege, if our home is under attack from some kind of ‘anomaly’ from our world, we should find it right away or we might not have a home to return to.”

 

The cat-like humanoid, known as Nyanta, responds, “I agree, nya. There is no point in going home if there is no home to return to.”

 

Shiroe says, “I know, chief. However, we need to find the source of what’s causing the chaos back home…”

 

Just then a male voice shouts out, “Big brother Shiroe!” Everyone then looks to see two young teens enter the room.

 

The first young teen looks to be a 14 year old male with short brown hair and brown eyes in which he is wearing blue samurai style armor with grey underneath.

 

The second young teen is also 14 years of age and this teen is a female with short brown hair that she has a one-sided long her left side, brown eyes, and she is wearing an outfit similar to a Japanese miko.

 

Naotsugu asks the samurai dressed teen, “What’s up kiddo?”

 

The samurai dressed teen was about to say something when he noticed the others and he shouts out, “Hey, no way! Are those the Sailor Scouts?!”

 

Nyanta responds, “I see that you have met our guests that have traveled here from our home world, nya.”

 

The young teen girl asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Shiroe tells the young teen girl, “Minori, we can explain later. What’s the emergency?”

 

The young teen girl replies, “Shiroe, there is a trouble. There is a new type of monster that no one has ever seen before and it is causing major trouble.”

 

The young teen male yells out, “And he is really strong too! He is some kind of huge red jackal on two legs in which he has a large axe, shield, and a huge katana strapped to his back!”

 

Sailor Moon says, lowly, “Red jacket…with an axe, shield, and…katana…” Tuxedo Mask and the other Scouts look at Sailor Moon with a bit of worry, but this also ‘rings a bell’ for Sailor Star, Kazuto, and even Sailor Celestial.

 

Naotsugu says, “Never heard of that kind of monster before.”

 

Shiroe asks, “Does it have any identification?”

 

The young teen male responds, “Yeah! They said that it is called ‘Illfang the Kobold Lord’.”

 

There are quite a few gasps from our heroes and heroines and Sailor Moon yells out, stunned, “What?!”

 

Sailor Star asks, stunned, “But how…?”

 

Shiroe says, “It is a monster that you know.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Not in a good way.”

 

The young teen male says, “Anyway, you have to come help! That monster has already destroyed several parties already!” Soon after, Sailor Moon, in Eternal Sailor Scout form, in a flash transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form, and flies out the window causing it to shatter apart.

 

Sailor Mars slaps herself on the forehead and she says, with a groan, “There she goes again.”

 

Naotsugu asks, “Whoa! What just happened?”

 

Davis says, pointing to the young teen male, “He just said the magic words.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’ll go after her.” Sailor Celestial, also in Eternal form, also transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form and she takes off after Sailor Moon.

 

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Make sure that they are okay, Asuna.”

 

Sailor Star responds, “Always, Kirito-kun.” Sailor Star, having only a Valkyrie Sailor Scout form, flies off after Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial.

 

Nyanta says, with a smile, “My, my, those two are full of energy, nya.”

 

The young teen male asks, stunned, “Hey, wasn’t that blond girl Sailor Moon?”

 

Shiroe says, with a nod, “Yes, Tohya. Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts, who have gained new members, have arrived in our world with new friends and allies.” The two young teens gasp and Shiroe says, “However, we will explain on the way. Show us the way to where the ‘strange monster’ is now.”

 

The young teen male, Tohya, responds, “Right!” Everyone gets to their feet and starts to race off in which plenty of our heroes and heroines can’t help to wonder what a boss monster from SAO was doing in this world. On the meanwhile, within another part of this city that looks mainly overtaken by nature, there is a group of people, players of the Elder Tales game trapped in this world, facing an exact duplicate of Illfang the Kobold Lord, the floor boss monster of the first floor of Aincrad/SAO.

 

One of them asks, “What is this monster?”

 

Another one yells out, “It is really strong and what are these techniques that it is using?!”

 

As Illfang prepares another attack, a familiar female voice shouts out, “Hey, jackal face!” Illfang turns only to get hit by the armored high-heeled boot of Valkyrie Sailor Moon and sends it crashing to the ground in which the people look up at her in which her helmet seems to retract into the rest of the armor to expose her face and hair.

 

Sailor Moon looks at the people and she yells out, “You have to get out of here! You don’t know how dangerous this creature really is.”

 

One ‘player’, who is known as an Adventurer in this world, yells out, “Hey, who are you?” With their identification abilities, they gasp to see she is identified as ‘Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Adventurer’.

 

Another Adventurer shouts out, “S-Sailor Moon?!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “That’s right…” However, before she could continue, she hears a roar and turns to face Illfang, who has gotten back on its feet, but then it gets hit in the face by energy beams causing it to slam into the ground again in which Sailor Celestial appears.

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Geez, Sailor Moon! You have to stop running off like that!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “You are one to call the kettle black, Celestial. Say the name ‘Kayaba’ are you are off like a rocket.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with an embarrassed blush, “No, I’m not!”

 

A third Adventurer shouts out, “Sailor Moon, watch out!” Soon after, Sailor Moon sees what looks Kobold Sentinel attacking them from the left in which Sailor Moon whips out her Keyblades and takes care of the monster which seems to turn into bubble causing coins and items to fall down to the ground, but before they say or do anything, another one attacks them from behind and Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial turn only to see a mace about to hit them. But then Sailor Star comes in and strikes them hard with what looks like four Linear, the fast one hit Rapier Sword Skill combo, and knocking the Kobold Sentinel to the ground, hard.

 

Sailor Moon says, amazed, “Sailor Star!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “How did you do that?”

 

Sailor Star asks, looking at the rapier she just used, “I…I don’t know.” However, all of them regain their focus as Illfang returns to its feet and Sailor Moon blocks its axe with her Keyblade with Sailor Celestial whips out her Dark Repulser in which she strikes with Vertical Square, a four hit One-Handed Sword Skill combo, causing Illfang to roar out in pain.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We can use Sword Skills in this world!”

 

Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “That’s all I needed to know!” Out of seemly nowhere, Kazuto makes his appears and draws out his Elucidator and Dark Repulser in which he uses Double Circular, the Duel Wielding 2 hit Sword Skill combo attack on Illfang, in which the others arrive with Rika, Keiko, and Kotone using Mace Sword Skills for Rika and Dagger Sword Skills for Keiko and Kotone taking care of the Kobold Sentinel while the Sailor Scouts unleash their elemental mystical attacks with the Digimon providing support with their attacks causing significant damage to Illfang causing him to roar out as he throws away his axe and shield causing him to draw his kitana.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Not this time.”

 

Kazuto says, “Let’s end this like we did last time.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a nod, “Right, Kirito-kun.” Sailor Moon nods her head in agreement and Sailor Star, Sailor Moon, and Kazuto charge in for the attack.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, concerned, “Wait!” However, as they did in SAO, Sailor Star, Sailor Moon, and Kazuto flawless and excellently beat and batter down this Illfang with attacks and counters similar to the one that they battled in SAO.

 

Kazuto yells out, strongly, “Never again!” Kazuto then unleashes a full on assault with Starburst Stream, the classic Duel Wielding Sword Skill 16 hit combo, in which this Illfang roars as he shatters into bubbles with coin and item clattering to the ground.

 

Naotsugu says, with a whistle, “Whoa. They are a good team.”

 

Akatsuki says, plainly, “They have clearly worked together before like you and Master Nyanta, my liege.”

 

Shiroe says, with a nod, “Yes, they have.” Shiroe then fixes his glasses again in which Akatsuki, Naotsugu, and Nyanta notice. Later on, the group, joined by Minori and Tohya, who are fraternal twin siblings, are sitting and discussing what happened.

 

When they are done, Shiroe says, “I figured that monster must have been one from SAO.”

 

Naotsugu says, “Man! You guys must have faced some nasty enemies in that place!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Well, by the looks of it, you don’t face off against pretty easy foes yourself.”

 

Nyanta says, “Indeed, nya.”

 

Naotsugu asks, “So, these techniques that you used? They were those ‘Sword Skills’ from Sword Art Online?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Yes, they are.”

 

Shiroe says, fixing his glasses, “And you are familiar with the enemy since you, Miss Moon, and Miss Star fought together in SAO.” There are gasps in which everyone looks at Shiroe and he says, “All three of you fought with not only familiarities with that monster, but you excellently coordinated your assault without even discussing a plan at all, however, you knew how to support each other and know what to do on pure instinct alone. Since I know that Kirito…Kazuto-san is an SAO survivor and you know these ‘techniques’ from SAO with him and work so together with him…”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “It’s true. Star and I are both SAO survivors with Kazuto.”

 

Tohya and Minori are shocked and Sailor Mars says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a solemn tone, “However, it is something that I don’t wish to talk about.”

 

The twins are confused and Nyanta says, “You must understand that what happened in SAO must have been terrible, nya. It started half-a-year before we were trapped here and they experienced two years of fighting in that prison, nya. And you must remember what we learned, if you die in that game, you die in real life and unlike what happens to us here, they don’t come back to life.”

 

Shiroe says, narrowing his eyes, “Because the NervGear would fry your brain.”

 

Tohya and Minori gasp and Tohya says, nervously, “Yeah, I remember it.”

 

Minori says, “Tohya and I had NervGears and our parents immediately destroyed them after SAO started, but it was so hard to believe.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Well, it is the truth. Out of ten thousand of us, only a little over six thousand managed to come out alive.”

 

Naotsugu says, with a sneer, “That means that nearly four thousand people died in there. That…That’s just wrong man.”

 

Akatsuki says, plainly, “Murder.” Shiroe then notices that Sailor Moon’s arms are shaking and he fixes his glasses causing him to wonder.


Sailor Celestial leaps to her feet and Sailor Orion asks, “Is something wrong?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I sense something.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “You might be sensing the source of the temporal storm. You are the Soldier of Reality, Celestial. You can sense disruptions in the fabric of reality.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Pluto, “Can you sense anything Pluto-mama?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes. Since this is a temporal storm, I can feel it too. We are near the source.”

 

Sailor Mercury is using her visor and computer and Izzy asks, “Anything, Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “She may be right, but it is causing my scanners to become completely disrupted. I can’t find the source.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “Can you and Celestial find it, Pluto?”

 

Sailor Pluto looks at Sailor Celestial, she nods her head, and Sailor Pluto says, “Yes, we can.”

 

Kazuto says, “Lead the way.”

 

Tai says, “The rest of you should stay here.”

 

Naotsugu says, “No way, man! This may be our home for the moment, but where you come from was where we lived until we got dumped here!”

 

Tohya says, “No kidding! That’s our home world where our family and friends, who are probably still missing us, are!”

 

Akatsuki asks Shiroe, “My liege?”

 

Shiroe says, plainly, “This place is currently our home, but our original home world is in danger. We can’t just sit around and do nothing.” Shiroe and his group get to their feet and our heroes and heroines sigh in which they look at each other.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “All right, but please be careful. We aren’t sure if the skills and abilities that you have in this world won’t be nullified or something.”

 

Shiroe says, “Understood.” Soon after, our heroes and heroines, joined by Shiroe’s group venture deep into the area with Sailor Celestial and Sailor Pluto leading the way. They find themselves in front of what looks like a pink sphere.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “This is the source.”

 

Mimi asks, “What is it?”

 

Rika says, “Plain trouble if you ask me.”

 

TK asks, “So, how do we fix it?”

 

Davis says, looking around, “Before that, we should take care of the guy that’s guarding this place.”

 

Plenty of the others are confused and Kazuto yells out, seemly to no one, “We know that you are there!” Out of the shadows, a person where a blue uniform and wearing a silver mask shaped like the head of Obelisk the Tormentor with a duel disk shaped like a shield with a circular orb top attached to the left wrist of this person, who is a male.

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Who are you?”

 

The male responds, “Obelisk Force.”

 

Keiko asks, “Obelisk Force?’

 

Mimi says, “Weird name.”

 

Kazuto says, “I don’t think that it is his name.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “I think that’s the name of the organization that he belongs to.”

 

Kazuto tells the person, “Is that correct?” When the person remains silent, he says, “I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

The person activates his strange duel disk creating an ‘energy blade’ shaped like a sword and he responds, stoically, “To continue our sacred mission to unite all worlds into one.”

 

Sailor Orion asks, “Untie all worlds into one?” The person then swings his duel disk and the whole area changes into a virtual grid-like field in which everyone is shocked.

 

The man draws five cards from his deck and he says, “You will not stop our noble mission! I draw!” He draws one card from his deck, puts it on his duel disk, and he says, “I summon Ancient Gear Hound Dog!” Just then Ancient Gear Hound Dog (1000/1000), a canine machine monster made of ancient gears and metals, appears in front of them.

 

Tohya asks, “What is that?”

 

Minori asks, “A Duel Monster?”

 

Naotsugu says, “Not one that I have ever seen before.”

 

The man yells out, “Attack!” Ancient Gear Hound Dog unleashes a powerful flame at the group and they duck and dodge from the flames.

 

Matt asks, “Who is this guy?”

 

TK says, “Good question, bro!”

 

Gatomon says, “I say that beat his tail!”

 

The group dodges and ducks under another flame assault from Ancient Gear Hound Dog in which Naotsugu says, drawing his sword, “That’s my kind of thinking!”

 

Shiroe says, “Naotsugu, wait! It isn’t a monster from Elder Tales, so, we can’t be sure that you can fight him the same way. The last monster, the one that was from SAO, was conformed to this world, but I’m not sure if this one is.”

 

Sailor Moon says, displaying her duel disk and activating it, “There is another way to fight it! Game on, jerk!”

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Obelisk Force Member: 4000

 

Sailor Moon draws five cards from her deck and she says, “Since you summoned first, it means that you took the first turn! And I’m willing to bet that you don’t have another move!” The Obelisk Force member sneers at Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My move now!”

 

Sailor Star says, “Be careful.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “I will.” Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her duel disk, “I activate my Ancient Rules spell card! Now, I can play one level five or above Normal Monster from my hand directly to the field and I choose my White Spirit Dragon!” Sailor Moon puts one card on her duel disk and White Spirit Dragon (2500/2000), a shimmering white version of Blue-Eyes White Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are amazed and Sailor Jupiter says, “That’s new.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “White Spirit Dragon is an Effect Monster with the effect of being a Normal Monster while in my hand or in the graveyard.” Sailor Moon says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And next, I play The White Stone of Legend in attack mode!” Soon after, The White Stone of Legend (300/250) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon says, “And now, I tune my White Stone of Legend with White Spirit Dragon!” White Stone of Legend turns into one star that turns into one ring that surrounds White Spirit Dragon, turning it transparent, and a column of light appears as Sailor Moon takes out a new Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck. Sailor Moon chants out, “Spirits of the dragons come through here and shine like the stars through the night’s sky! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Moon puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Shine, Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon!” Out of the light, Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon (2500/3000), a beautiful shining pearly white version of Blue-Eyes White Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are stunned and Sailor Saturn asks, “Blue-Eyes SPIRIT Dragon?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “You got me, Firefly.”

 

Sailor Moon says, as a card comes out of his deck, “Thanks to my White Stone of Legend, I get one Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck.” The Obelisk Force member gasps in shock and Sailor Moon says, “As long as my dragon remains on the field, neither of us can special summon two or more monsters at a time! But now, I use his other ability and release him in order to play one Light attribute Dragon Synchro Monster from my Extra Deck!” Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon roars as it vanishes from the field, a Synchro Monster card comes out of his Extra Deck, and Sailor Moon says, putting the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk, “And I choose my Light End Dragon!” Light End Dragon (2600/2100) appears on the field in defense mode and Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I activate my Special Brawl spell card! Thanks to this card, any special summoned brought to the field in defense mode switches to attack mode!” Light End Dragon then switches from defense mode into attack mode and Sailor Moon says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play Monster Reborn and revive my Spirit Dragon!” Soon after, Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon (2500/3000) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

The Obelisk Force member says, shocked, “Impossible.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “It’s possible! Light End Dragon, attack his overgrown puppy dog now!” As Light End Dragon prepares its assault, Sailor Moon says, “Now, I use his ability! My Light End can drop five hundred attack and defense points in order to drop your monster by fifteen hundred attack and defense points!”

 

The Obelisk Force member shouts out, flabbergasted, “No!” Light End Dragon goes from 2600/2100 to 2100/1600 while Ancient Gear Hound Dog goes from 1000/1000 to 0/0 in which it is destroyed in which he yelps out as he loses 2100 life-points.

 

Sailor Moon says, strongly, “Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon, end this duel now! White Stream of Destruction!” Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon fires a white colored version of Blue-Eyes White Dragon’s attack and the Obelisk Force member yells out as it slams into him like a major hammer blow causing him to lose 2500 life-points and the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Obelisk Force Member: 0

 

With the end, there is a significant explosion that sends the Obelisk Force member flying before he crashes back down with a nasty ‘thud’ in which his form is smoking.

 

Tohya says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Davis says, plainly, “Game over, pal.”

 

The Obelisk Force member, his form badly smoking, responds, “Not yet…you will not stop our noble mission…” He then hits the top of his duel disk and he glows as he vanishes in which the whole area returns to ‘normal’.

 

Keiko asks, “What happened to him?”

 

Cody says, “It looks like he teleported.”

 

Ken says, looking at the ‘disruption’ before them, “Right now, we can’t worry about him.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Ken’s right. We have to seal this ‘temporal disruption’.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “How do we do that?” As if to answer Celestial’s question, the Keyblades of Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Sun, Davis, and Kazuto appear in their hands and send beams of energy into the ‘disruption’ causing it to shrink until everyone hears a ‘click’ like a door lock being put in the lock position in which the ‘disruption’ vanishes as if it was never there.

 

TK says, “I think that answers that.”

 

Patamon says, with a nod, “Big time.”


Just then Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, and Kazuto ‘sense’ something and everyone then hears clapping in which a familiar male voice says, “Well done.” Everyone whips to the source of the voice and the clapping to see Heathcliff coming out of the shadows.

 

Naotsugu asks, “Who are you?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, strongly, “Kayaba, I knew it!”

 

Shiroe asks, surprised, “That’s Kayaba, the madman that started SAO.”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Madman, huh? Well, I can’t say that I don’t deserve that kind of ‘title’.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a snarl, “You deserve much worse, you jerk.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Charming as ever, Selene. Anyway, I wish to congratulate my daughter on winning this first battle against one of your enemies in this war.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Wait! What?”

 

Shiroe thinks in his mind, “War?”

 

H eathcliff says, “They are one of the many factions in this ever growing conflict. Some will be friends, some will be ‘neutral’ or ‘in the middle’, and others…I think that you get the point.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, strongly, “And why should we believe a murderous ass like you?!”

 

Heathcliff says, shaking his head, “Celestial, my dear, so powerful yet you haven’t even come to realize your full potential through then again, you may not have a ‘full potential’.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “What are you murmuring about?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Sailor Celestial was born with a power that’s not exactly a power per say, but it is opens endless possibilities for her. She has the ability for infinite potential.”

 

There are surprised looks and Tai asks, “Infinite potential?”

 

Heathcliff says, “To never stop growing in power, wisdom, and such…To never stop growing stronger…Basically, her full abilities is what she makes it to be. She has the ability to continue growing in power and ability for the rest of her days if not forever. Many have the ‘possibility’ of having that potential, but very few humanoids have that ability, however, there are many among you that have that ‘possibility’ already.” Heathcliff tells Sailor Celestial, “Have you forgotten our battle at the Ruby Palace? How you turned the player’s hopes and dreams into true unyielding strength and power?” Sailor Celestial gives a look of surprise and Heathcliff says, “However, in order for you to grow, you must not only be a warrior, you must be what your sister, Serenity, already is: A true leader.”

 

Sailor Pluto asks, with a serious tone, “What are you doing?”

 

Heathcliff says, “That’s a question for another time, Sailor Pluto. Farewell.” Heathcliff then starts to turn transparent as he fades away before anyone could stop him and he is soon gone like he was never there in the first place.

 

Davis asks, “What is this bastard’s game?”

 

Tai says, “I don’t know, Davis, but I don’t like it.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Neither do I. He seems like he wants Moon and Celestial to get stronger.” TK says, looking at Davis and Sailor Sun, “And something tells me that he has plans for the two of you too.”

 

Ken says, “That’s a safe bet, TK.”

 

Gatomon says, with a sneer, “I’ll claw his eyes out before he can put his hands on Kari!”

 

Patamon tells Gatomon, “I have to say that you might be able to, Gatomon.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Remember, we are dealing with someone that’s not human.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “Anyway, most likely, the terrible situation back home should be resolved and it is time for us to return home.”

 

Sailor Star says, “Something tells me that we are going to be needed back there.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Naotsugu says, “Hey! Hold on! Since you are able to come here, maybe you can provide a way back!”

 

Shiroe says, fixing his glasses, “Something tells me that it won’t be that simple, Naotsugu.” As Shiroe’s friends look at him, a few of them know that he knows something that they don’t. Later on, they are proven right when Shiroe, Naotsugu, Akatsuki, Tohya, and Minori along with plenty of ‘Adventures’ are assembled in front of our heroes and heroines, who have a gateway behind them.

 

Naotsugu says, “I should have known.”

 

Shiroe says, “I figured that when I learned that information about the Catastrophe, it wouldn’t be that easy to return us home.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “There is a powerful magic force that’s binding you to this world. Sailor Celestial’s reality and Etherion powers could help in this regard, but it would require her to have control that she currently doesn’t have and to try to force it would be unwise.”

 

Naotsugu says, “Hey, things have gotten better around here, so, we can survive!”

 

A blue armored male warrior with glasses said, “I believe that I can speak for many of us that we don’t wish to get ‘blown up’ in an attempt to allow us to return home.” There are plenty of other ‘Adventures’ that nod their heads in agreement and a lovely young woman of her late twenties with honey-colored wavy hair, a round face, and chestnut-colored eyes wearing a violet female business dress walks forward.

 

This woman says, “However, it is good to know that the outside world hasn’t forgotten about us and they are still looking for us.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “We have a contact in the VR Division, Seijirou Kikuoka, but I doubt that he can help you, Henrietta-san.”

 

Shiroe says, “I believe so. Not to insult him, but if he couldn’t find a way to free those trapped in SAO, I don’t think getting us home from another world based on MMO will be any easier.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Thankfully, I have scans of you and this world as well as the information that you have provided for my friends and I to work on and we can figure things out from there.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “We’ll find a way to bring you home.”

 

Shiroe says, “Thank you, Sailor Moon.”

 

Kazuto says, “Good luck, everyone.”

 

Naotsugu says, with a grin, “Later, dude! Visit anytime!” Soon after, our heroes and heroines go through the gateway and return back home in which the gateway closes behind them. On the meanwhile, we are looking at a tall, slender, and rather voluptuous young woman in her late twenties with long, wavy green hair, hazel-colored eyes, a largish mouth, elf-like ears, and wearing a green, collared tunic with brown and yellow stripes, with another black shirt underneath that still reveals some cleavage, blue pants and boots.

 

The woman says, excitedly, “That was nice! Like we have famous superheroes back at home helping us!”

 

The honey colored haired lovely woman, Henrietta, says, with a nod, “Yes, it gives even more hope than before. The people back home know that we are missing and they are doing whatever they can to help us.”

 

The blue armored male warrior with glasses says, “True, but I doubt they have dealt with the forces that brought us here. Sword Art Online was a situation based on technology and even then, it took the players themselves working to bring themselves home. It may be the same thing for us.”

 

Shiroe says, with a nod, “Agreed, Krusty. However, it doesn’t mean the Sailor Scouts and their allies won’t be of assistances to us. They have dealt with such things before.”

 

Krusty, the blue armored male warrior, says, nodding his head, “True, Shiroe. However, we have much to discuss.”

 

Shiroe says, adjusting his glasses, “We do.” A good time later on, Shiroe, Naotsugu, Akatsuki, Nyanta, Tohya, Minori, Henrietta, and the green haired gorgeous elf woman, known as Maryelle, are assembled together inside of Log Horizon’s guild building in which they are talking about something in which there are plenty of gasps of shock.

 

Nyanta says, “I see, nya. I had wondered what you had privately talked about with Miss Moon and her friends.”

 

Shiroe says, “That’s right, chief. I had always wondered why such a brilliant and talented man as Kayaba would do something like he did. From what we saw today, I felt that it had to do with some kind of ‘intimate connection’ with the Sailor Scouts including that new one, Sailor Celestial.”

 

Naotsugu says, “But dude, that’s so…messed up.”

 

Akatsuki says, “For once, I have to agree.”

 

Henrietta says, “The reason behind all that horror and death was to force Sailor Celestial-san to awaken her powers? It…It is just insane.”

 

Shiroe says, “Yes, it is Henrietta. And despite them saying that he had multiple reasons and I believe that they are right to say that they are all true, but I feel that the main reason for SAO was Sailor Celestial herself. He has a plan for her.”

 

Akatsuki asks, “A plan, my liege?”

 

Shiroe says, with a nod, “Based on what I saw and what I learned, Kayaba is forcing her to get stronger and stronger for some kind of ‘supreme purpose’ and he figured his ‘demise’ into his plans. He knew that despite all of his power and strength, Sailor Celestial would overcome him and he would be beaten by her when he lured her into SAO…No, into Aincrad.”

 

Naotsugu asks, “Huh? Aren’t they the same thing Shiroe?”

 

Shiroe says, “While the ‘death game’ is over, Sword Art Online hasn’t ended, Naotsugu. It is still going on even at this moment.”

 

The others are surprised and Tohya asks, “What do you mean big brother Shiroe?”

 

Shiroe says, fixing his glasses, “Everything that’s going on back at home and even what happened here, Tohya. Sword Art Online is more than just the ‘death game’ that Kayaba created, it is everything involving Kayaba, the results of Kayaba’s actions, and everyone closely connecting to Kayaba, namely Kazuto, Sailor Celestial, and Sailor Moon, and everyone connected to them.”

 

Nyanta says, “You mean all the ‘funky stuff’ that’s happening now.”

 

Shiroe says, with a nod, “Yeah, chief. Even we’re a part of SAO now, if Kayaba and that weirdo duelist got here, we’re going to be involved in the ‘war’ that connecting to that ‘death game’.”

 

Henrietta asks, nervously, “War?”

 

Shiroe says, with a nod and fixing his glasses, “Yes, Henrietta. It’s coming and we need to be ready. However, our greatest hope possibly lies in Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial and that’s what worries me.”

 

Tohya tells Shiroe, “Why would you worried for Sailor Moon? They are just awesome and now, they are even stronger and have really strong new Sailor Scouts!”

 

Henrietta says, “It is that power that’s got you worried.”

 

Shiroe says, with a nod, “Yeah. You have to remember that both Sailor Moon is a survivor of that ‘death game’, Sword Art Online, and deeply connected to it. You have to wonder how much death that she saw. Sailor Celestial wasn’t originally part of Sword Art Online from the start, but she is deeply connected to it in many ways. Kayaba murdered all those people to awaken her powers, she has seen death that SAO caused from ‘both sides’, and there is something else: She has the spirits of three of those that died living within her body.”

 

There are gasps and Naotsugu asks, nervously, “Wait! Dude, are you saying that she has three ghosts living in her like she is possessed or something?”

 

Shiroe responds, “Not exactly.” Shiroe then explains about Norse mythology and the Valkyries of Norse legend.

 

When he is done, Maryelle asks, curiously, “So, these three people are like her ‘spirit warriors’ or something?”

 

Shiroe says, “Yeah, Maryelle. However, the thing is that their memories are part of her too including how they died.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Nyanta says, with a nod, “I see where you are getting at Shiroechi. This is troubling, nya.”

 

Shiroe says, with a nod, “Yeah, chief. Our two greatest warriors and hopes for peace are two ‘tortured souls’ in the form of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial. It makes me afraid if they are pushed to their limits and go to the ‘dark side’.”

 

There are looks of shock and Tohya yells out, “No way! Sailor Moon is a hero, big brother Shiroe!”

 

Minori says, “She really seemed okay.”

 

Akatsuki says, “She isn’t okay. My liege is right. I could see it in their eyes. There is so much pain and agony…”

 

Shiroe asks, “And if Sailor Moon and especially, Sailor Celestial, lose themselves I’m afraid what could happen. Remember, Sailor Celestial is supposed to be one of the most powerful Sailor Scouts, the Sailor Scout of Reality, and have that incredible power, Etherion, in her. What if she ‘loses control’?” There are looks of worry and horror from Shiroe’s friends.

 

Naotsugu tells Shiroe, “Dude, I hope that you are wrong about that hottie.”

 

Shiroe says, adjusting his glasses, “Same here, Naotsugu. I hope that I’m completely wrong of what could happen with Sailor Celestial and more.” Shiroe fixes his glasses again as he can’t help to think about what Kayaba was thinking when he did Sword Art Online and putting such ‘darkness’ in the hearts of his two former daughters from his previous life. He can’t help to feel that putting such ‘darkness’ within Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial is part of a grand plot of his that he can’t get his mind around and he can only hope that the others can figure it out, but for now, he knows that he has to prepare this world and his friends as well as the other Adventures trapped in this world for the conflict to come.

 

Well, we have managed to get through another chapter and like I said in the last chapter, the ‘world hopping’ has just begun! Anyway, if you are thinking that Kayaba/Heathcliff didn’t die and something happened to him when he was ‘slammed’ into the Queen’s Gate which was ‘supercharged’ from Sailor Celestial’s power, you would be right. However, you are going to have to read and find out what’s happening, everyone! Please read and review and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!