Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Rain and Stars ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Welcome back, everyone! The last chapter was more of a humor and parody chapter which seems to be mainly ‘nonsenses’, but it is also to develop the ‘bonds’ between the male and female characters of the story through there might be more than one female going to a single male if you know what I mean folks. However, this chapter is back to just plain business and I mean serious business, everyone. Once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 21: Rain and Stars

 

July 26, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Inside of the Hayabusa Village, Kazuto, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Kotone, Shion, Darien, Juuban based Sailor Scouts, including Molly and Rini, our Digidestined and their Digimon partners, all of those that came from the Elemental Countries, and our former Signers are all assembled with Ryu, Momiji, and Ryu’s father, Joe Hayabusa, are looking down at the still sleeping form of Serene, Serena’s/Sailor Moon’s Fusion Dimension counterpart.

 

Joe tells Serena, “You shouldn’t get too close. Since you can harness the Dimensional Dragons, you should be careful.”

 

Serena responds, “I will, Joe-dono.”

 

Ken tells Davis, “Since you were able use Pendulum Summoning before, maybe you should be careful just in case.”

 

Davis tells Ken, with a smile, “I’ll be fine, Ken.”

 

TK tells Davis, “Ken has a point, Davis. Remember, you are the ‘Star Dragon King’ and you are able to use all of the Signer and Duel Dragons, not just one that Yusei used as a Signer.”

 

Gatomon says, “Remember, the Signers’ partners are dragons in which their power comes from the CRIMSON DRAGON and these are the DIMENSIONAL DRAGONS, Davis.”

 

Yusei says, “Your friend has a point. These Dimensional Dragons may rival the Crimson Dragon in power. We aren’t sure what would happen if their powers clash. Remember, what happened with Serena and her Synchro Dimension counterpart. When Odd-Eyes and Clear Wing clashed, their ‘primal power’ overwhelmed her.

 

Serena gives a concerned look and Trista says, “True, Yusei. However, you have to admit that the shadow energies of Duel Dragon counterpart of Ancient Fairy Dragon, Ancient Pixie Dragon, and when Ancient Fairy assist her new Signer, she managed to restrain the ‘primal power’ back.”

 

Amara says, “Doesn’t mean that Ancient Fairy can’t do it again even though we have nearly all of the Signers with us.”

 

Trista says, “While the Crimson Dragon is indeed stronger than it was in the ancient battles of five to ten grand past, as it is shown with there are now half-dozen Marks of the Dragon instead of just five with the fact that young Leo awoke the ‘lost Signer Dragon’, Life Stream Dragon, who was chosen by the Crimson Dragon to replace Black Winged Dragon after that deadly battle with Red Nova eons past, but these Dimensional Dragons might live up to their names in which they seem to have a ‘primal power’  that comes from the vast multiverse not just this universe.”

 

Mina says, “Well, we now know the final Dimensional Dragon.”

 

Ami says, “Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon. All four of these cards represent cards that are connected to the Extra Deck: Fusion, Synchro, XYZ, and now, Pendulum.”

 

Lita says, “XYZ was just added over a year ago and now, we have these Pendulum Summoning method out there.”

 

Matt says, “Yeah. And once the world finds out about it, they are going to want it. Right now, only Davis, Serena, Suguha, and Naruto harnessed the power of Pendulum Summoning and it is very powerful.”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “I agree. I mean, it could be used for the other three methods of summoning. If you had a fusion summon that required monsters on the field, if you had the right cards, you can use Pendulum Summon to bring out the monsters and use the Fusion Summoning.”

 

Raye says, “Just like Meatball Head did with her Blue-Eyes.”

 

Serena rubs her head nervously and Cody says, “Not to mention Synchro and XYZ which require certain monsters to be out there and with Pendulum Summon, if you use the cards right, you can bring out those monsters and then use the other two methods to bring out your Synchro or XYZ monsters. Pendulum is that powerful because it can support the other three methods of summoning monsters from the Extra Deck and let’s not forget that Pendulum Monsters, depending on the situation, aren’t send to the graveyard when they are destroyed on the field, they are sent into the Extra Deck and you can use Pendulum Summoning to bring them back as long as the Pendulum Scale is right.”

 

Jack says, “No joke. This can truly revolutionize the game itself.”

 

Crow says, with a smile, “Not to mention with what we are working on.”

 

Leo asks, “You mean the Real Solid Vision system? Is it ready?”

 

Yusei says, shaking his head, “We just got a prototype reading for testing.”

 

Jack says, with a smile, “If it works, our new ‘Action Duel’ concept can really take off. This might take the game of Duel Monsters to a whole new level.”

 

Leo asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Luna says, with a smile, “They still need to work out the Real Solid Vision system, Leo.”

 

Akiza says, “It is just amazing that this system came from…”

 

Akiza’s eyes widen, she puts her hands over her mouth, and Serena says, with a sigh, “It’s okay, Akiza…”

 

Asuna tells Serena, “He made his choice, Serena-chan. You can’t keep kicking yourself because of him.”

 

Suguha sighs and she tells Asuna, “It isn’t that easy, Asuna. Remember, Kayaba did to her what he did to me in the Silver Millennium.”

 

Kotone says, “Aincrad…the Silver Millennium version and SAO were supposed to be dreams to a wonderful future, but instead, they became horrible nightmares.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “That’s right. Even after one thousand and despite just remember them months ago…the images are still there…as if they happened yesterday…I trusted him…and he took everything from me…his actions destroyed everything that I cherished…cost me the family that I loved…and nearly did it again in this life…not even the lives of family mean anything to that sicko…that fiend…” The ground around them starts to rumble as Suguha starts to glow with her twin sigils appear on her forehead as powerful black and rainbow aura starts to surround her body with a sinister glow coming out of her pupils.

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Kazuto says, nervously, “Whoa, Sugu!”

 

Serena tells Suguha, concerned, “Please, Suguha, don’t let you anger get the better of you like it did me!”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “Yeah! Listen to your bro and sis, Suguha!” Suguha takes a deep breath, calms down, and her dangerous aura fades away along with the glow from her pupils.

 

There are plenty of sighs of relief and Leo tells Kazuto, nervously, “Your sister is scary, Kazuto.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “I heard that.”

 

Leo yelps in fear and Mimi says, “It must be really tough on you, Suguha.”

 

Suguha responds, solemnly, “Tell me about Mimi.”

 

Ken thinks in his mind, looking at Serena and Suguha, “Serena and Suguha have a similar problem controlling their ‘inner darkness’ and Serena did the same thing to XaXa like what Suguha did to Camula. Out of the Sailor Scouts, they are the strongest ever and if they lose control especially with all that power inside of them…I just don’t want to think about it.”

 

Matt says, changing subjects, “Anyway, speaking of siblings…” Matt looks at TK and he yells out, “Where were you last night? I heard from mom that you went out with Mina and didn’t get home!”

 

Mina and TK give nervous looks and TK responds, nervously, “Actually, I don’t remember…”

 

Yolei asks, confused, “You don’t remember?”

 

Mina says, nervously, “You see, we don’t remember anything that happened after I beat Sailor Charon in a duel and she gave me one of the three Aesir Synchro Monster cards…”

 

There are shocked looks and Trista asks, “You fought my sister?”

 

Jack asks, “And you have one of the Aesir cards?!”

 

Mina says, displays Loki, Lord of the Aesir (3300/3000) Synchro Monster card, “Yep! Right here!”

 

Crow yells out, “That’s Loki! I know that card anywhere!”

 

Jack asks, “Wait! Where did Sailor Charon get that?”

 

Amara says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Raye says, “Now, we need an answer.”

 

Mina then shows her Rune Eye and she says, with a smile, “And it is mine now.”

 

There are multiple gasps and Leo says, “Whoa! You have that Rune Eye thing that those Ragnarok guys had with these cards!”

 

Jack says, “And that means that Loki has chosen you to wield its power.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “Yep!”

 

Raye says, plainly, “We’re in trouble.”

 

Mina yells out, annoyed, “Hey!” Mina says, annoyed, “I can tell you that I can handle this card as much as I can handle my new Valkyrie Sailor Scout powers!”

 

There are stunned looks and Shion asks, “You are a Valkyrie Sailor Scout?”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “That’s right, Shion! I’m the first Sailor Scout outside of Sailor Moon and you ‘new girls’ to gain Valkyrie Sailor Scouts power.”

 

Raye says, stunned, “I can’t believe this.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “As Naruto would say: Believe it!”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “That’s what I would say if I were Mina right now.”

 

Sakura gives a sigh at this and Darien asks Trista, “What was your sister doing with that card?”

 

Trista replies, “That’s a very valid question, but one I don’t have an answer to.”

 

Yusei says, “Since Mina has the power of Rune Eye that Brave had, it is safe to say that Loki has chosen her to wield its power.”

 

Ino says, confused, “I still don’t get on how playing cards can have such powers.”

 

Sakura tells Ino, “You are surprised by this how, Ino-Pig? We come from a world where we can seal skyscrapers into small scrolls of paper and you can’t believe that ‘divine power’ can’t be sealed in a card?”

 

Ino glares at Sakura, annoyed, in which Cody asks TK, “And you don’t remember what happened after that?”

 

TK blushes from the memory of the share kiss between him and Sailor Venus, in her new Valkyrie form, and he says, “Not really. What happened after that is a blank in my mind and I only remember waking up the next day.” TK hides another blush as he thinks in his mind, “With Mina-chan and I share the same bed.”

 

Trista says, with a smile, “Actually, this isn’t surprising to me.”

 

Mina and TK look at Trista in surprise and Hotaru asks, curiously, “Why Trista-mama?”

 

Trista responds, “Remember, Loki is the Norse deity of mischief and chaos after all. It isn’t above him to cause his ‘owner’ mischief by using his power to make his ‘owner’ do…embarrassing things.”

 

Lita asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Leo asks, “What if it happened to Brave?”

 

Trista responds, shaking her head, “Not really. Brave got Loki to ‘behave’ and he did that by out tricking one of the greatest tricksters.”

 

There are plenty of surprised looks and Leo asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Trista nods her head and Crow says, with a grin, “Not surprising to me. Even though we knew him for a while, Brave is quite the trickster.”

 

Trista tells Mina, “Anyway, Mina-chan, despite Loki choosing you and the Aesir are meant to protect mankind as much as the Signer Dragons, it doesn’t mean that they don’t have minds of their own.”

 

Mina says, “Right.”

 

Jack says, “Now, back to the problem in front of us.”

 

Everyone then looks at Serene and Hotaru asks, “So, what do we do?”

 

Akiza says, “She may contain answers to this whole situation.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Akiza has a point. She may have an idea on what’s going with this whole ‘Dimensional War’ that’s happening.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s highly likely.”

 

Shion says, “I agree.”

 

Keiko asks, “So, what do we do?”

 

Davis says, with a shrug, “What can we do Keiko? We’ve for her to get up.”

 

Minato asks, “Do we know what happened to her?”

 

Sakura says, “She suffered from massive exhaustion. She has been through a ringer.”

 

Hinata says, “Most likely, she was battling those like the people that we saw chasing her. They had similar duel disks to the one in that world that’s similar to that MMO game.”

 

Leo asks, “Why were people from her own world chasing her?”

 

Darien says, “Most likely, she didn’t agree with her world.”

 

Matt asks, “How can we know for sure?”

 

Mimi asks, confused, “Isn’t she another version of Serena?”

 

Tai says, “While that’s true, Matt has a point. Remember, we can say that one thing is good and one thing is bad, but that’s based on our point of view. What if she feels that what her world is doing is in the right? I’m just saying.”

 

Amara says, “I’ve got to say that he has a point and if we have counterparts, which is most likely, we can’t be sure that they do or don’t agree with their world. Plenty of times, good and bad are good certainties, but other times they are based on points of view and they aren’t exactly certain in those cases.”

 

Michelle asks, with a smirk, “My, you going into philosophy, Amara-chan?”

 

Amara groans, Hotaru giggles, and Keiko says, “Well, if she is like Serena, then she has to be a good person.”

 

Rika says, “We don’t know anything about her, Keiko. She may be another version of our Sailor Moon, but we don’t know anything about her at all. I have to agree with Tai and Amara.”

 

Kotone asks, “So, all we know is that she is another version of Serena and she has one of those ‘Dimensional Dragons’?”

 

Suguha says, “Since Naruto and I are ‘bonded’ to Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, we got knocked through the ringer.”

 

Lita tells Suguha, “Don’t forget that you and Serena seemed to have tapped into the powers of dragon held by Serena’s XYZ counterpart: Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon.”

 

Raye asks Lita, “You think that they like to remember when they went bonkers?”

 

Serena and Suguha say in unison, annoyed, “Thanks a lot, Pyro.”

 

Serena and Suguha look at each other in surprise and Tenten says, with a smile, “It shows that they are sisters after all.

 

Serena and Suguha shout out in unison, “What’s that supposed to mean?!”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Double jinx.”

 

Raye says, annoyed, “Cut it out, Mina.” Soon after, Ayane, Kasumi’s half-sister of 18 years of age with short violet hair, red eyes, and lovely and strong feminine frame under her violet kunoichi outfit, and Kasumi enter the room and they see the situation before them.

 

Ryu says, “Kasumi…Ayane…Thank you for coming.”

 

Ayane says, “Of course, Ryu-dono.”

 

Ryu tells Ayane, “I need for you to inform Hayate and the Mugen Tenshin clan about the developing situation.”

 

Ayane says, with a nod, “Right, Ryu-dono.” Ayane looks at the Leaf ninja, especially Naruto, and she asks, “So, this is the real-life Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it.”

 

Ayane says, with a plain tone, “Interesting.”

 

Sakura says, plainly, “Charming.”

 

Ryu says, “Ayane has had a…complex life.” Kasumi lowers her head, solemnly, and Naruto can see much of himself in Ayane’s eyes since he knows that same look that he had in his childhood…If you can call what Naruto went through before he became a teenager a childhood.

 

Hotaru asks, “So, what do we do now?”

 

Darien says, “I believe that the only thing that we can do is return back and wait for what happens next.”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “I believe that it is the only thing that we can do.”

 

Kazuto asks Suguha, “Sugu, are you okay?”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, with a smile, “Big brother, I’m just fine. I just got a big whammy from when Odd-Eyes’ power met with her Fusion Dragon.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Are you sure, Sugu?”

 

Suguha responds, “I said that I’m just fine, Kazuto. Naruto and I didn’t expect what happened to us when the powers of those two dragons came together.”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “No kidding, Suguha. Ouch, believe it!”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, “I’m glad that you are okay, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Hey, Hinata-chan, it will take more than just two ultra-powerful dragons that rip reality apart can keep me and you know it.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “Not to mention that you have that power too, Naruto.”

 

Ryu tells Naruto, “One that you must be wary of Naruto. You, now, know what Etherion is and what it can do.”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah, Ryu-dono. However, I’m worried that I’m not the only one that has it.”

 

Ino asks, “What are you talking about?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “That stuff must have made us smarter since you have a good point.”

 

Kiba asks, stunned, “Naruto? Have a good point?”

 

Naruto gives an annoyed look and Sakura says, with a sigh, “Look, I don’t think this softy, but both Naruto and Suguha have the power of Etherion right? I can’t help to wonder if it is possible that her counterparts in the other three ‘worlds’ have it too.”

 

Trista says, “It might be possible. Suguha is the Sailor Scout of Reality: Sailor Celestial.”

 

Sakura says, “There is another thing that’s bothering me. It could be possible that Naruto is supposed to be Suguha’s ‘counterpart’. Remember the concept of Yin-Yang? It is a part of our world as it is in this one.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “Yeah. Light and Dark. Good and Bad. And all that stuff.”

 

Sakura says, “And male and female too, Lita. Yin-Yang is the balance of everything. And you know what happens with power with ‘absolute power’, right? I don’t think that Suguha was the only one intended to have the ability to wield Etherion.”

 

There are looks of shock and Minato asks, “Wait! Are you saying that Naruto is supposed to be some kind ‘counter’ to Suguha?”

 

Darien says, looking at Naruto and Suguha, “And vice-versa. I believe that Sakura has a point.”

 

Hinata asks, “So, Naruto-kun is meant to balance Suguha by being able to wield the power of Etherion same as her?”

 

Trista says, “That’s a good possibility. Remember, Etherion is one of the most powerful ‘forces’ in all of the multiverse itself. It is the power of creation. If a sinister force captures Suguha and taps into it against her will, only another Etherion user could stop that power.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Or if Suguha loses control of herself like she did with Camula and ‘goes dark’, only Naruto would be able to stop her.”

 

Hotaru asks, “So, are you saying that Suguha’s counterparts from the same world that produced the counterparts to Serena-hime could wield Etherion?”

 

Trista says, “I can’t discredit that Firefly. And there might be alternate version of Naruto’s universe that are linked to these ‘other dimensions’ and alternate versions of Naruto with the same power.”

 

There are looks of shock with a few gasps and Shikamaru says, “What a drag. This is turning into a multi-universe headache.”

 

Raye says, with a nod. “Of epic proportions.”

 

Mimi says, holding her head, “I think my head is already hurting.”

 

Agumon says, “Mine too.”

 

Patamon says, nodding his head, “Same here.”

 

Ken says, with a smile, “I think that it is best not to think about it for now.”

 

Darien asks Ryu, “Ryu-dono, can you keep her safe?”

 

Ryu tells Darien, “We will try our best.”

 

Minato says, “We will stay here to reinforce the defenses. We aren’t letting the disasters that befell this place happen again.”

 

Joe tells Minato, “We thank you for your concern, Minato-dono. However, such invasions have happened before, but what disturbs me is their regularity.”

 

Ayane says, “We are no strangers to attacks on our clan and village as well.”

 

Kushina says, “Well, Ayane-san, I don’t think that your village is keeping a few things that could destroy or enslave the world in one swoop.” Soon after, the group of people are looking in the direction of a nearby cavern within a rock plateau that’s part of the village and deep within the cavern, there is the Gedo Mezo, the ‘statue form’ of the Ten-Tails AKA Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, the mother of the Six Path Sage, merged with the Shinju, the divine tree whose fruit that she ate to gain the power of chakra, deep within the cavern and surrounded by seals, talismans, and scrolls.

 

Back with the others, Raye says, “I still can’t believe that Suguha managed to bring that here.”

 

Suguha says, with an annoyed and sarcastic tone, “Don’t remind me, Raye. My eyes are still hurting from using the Rinnegan.”

 

Serena says, “I guess that your body hasn’t adapted to the power that you took from Nagato: Madara’s Rinnegan.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Actually, I’ve gotten used to it, sis. Don’t worry.”

 

Mina asks Suguha, “Doesn’t that mean that your powers have given you the ability to use chakra?”

 

Minato says, “Actually, it does. Suguha has the power of chakra from our world thanks to her power adapting to the power of the Rinnegan, but her ability to use it…”

 

Rika asks, with a smirk, “Even worse than Naruto back in his Academy?”

 

Suguha yells out, “Hey, my body just adapted to them!” Suguha says, a bit nervously, “So, there were a few accidents.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “We can see it from the dozens of holes in the cavern where you are keeping that thing.”

 

Suguha gives an embarrassed blush and Naruto says, “Hey! Anyway, Suguha just saved my world especially since we released the other Biju from inside of the Jubi…I mean Kaguya.”

 

Jiraiya says, “Well, I’m not sure that they should be here.”

 

Minato tells Jiraiya, “They are better off here than being used as weapons in our world. The Sage created them to protect us from the return of his mother, who he thought as the Shinju, not understanding, at the time, it was his mother taking over the Shinju and merging it to become the Jubi.”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah, you can understand why Kurama was so ticked off at humanity.”

 

Ino yells out, “Well…!!”

 

Cody says, “I don’t think that the excuse of it having the power of to destroy mountains and such is a good excuse and in fact, it makes the case for the humans on your world worse since you were the ones to crave that power in the first place.”

 

Ino gives an annoyed look and Kushina says, “And even the First Hokage-sama used them as bargaining chips to bring peace. However, I really don’t blame him. He was a man of his time and he didn’t know better. Thanks to humanity at large, the truth about the Biju was lost to history for a long time before him.”


Naruto says, “Anyway, I managed to get the other Biju to calm down in which they are free of Kaguya, the statue is here, and now, my world is free from the threat of Kaguya and Madara with Obito and Zetsu dead along with the Rinnegan with Suguha, there will be no Fourth Great Ninja War, believe it.”

 

Minato tells Naruto, “Don’t be so sure that you won’t be needed, Naruto. Remember, you wield part of the power of mighty entity of this world and you hold ‘items’ of incredible power, my son.”

 

Trista says, “Your father is right, Naruto. You hold one of the Mark of the Dragon and you are one of the newest warriors of the Crimson Dragon along my princess, her Earth brother, Davis, and Kari.”

 

Shion says, plainly, “Basically, his role as the ‘protector’ of his world has expanded.”

 

Jiraiya says, “And something tells me that our world might get involved in what’s to come.”

 

Kiba asks, amazed, “Seriously?”

 

Jiraiya says, “It wouldn’t surprise me.”

 

Amara says, “Anyway, for the moment, we need to focus on this ‘alternate version’ of our princess when she wakes up. She holds vital answers.”

 

Sakura says, “Well, don’t expect her to wake up anytime soon. From what I examined her, she was pushed to her limits and beyond. She is going to be out of it for a while.”


Ami says, nodding her head in agreement, “I agree with Sakura.”

 

Trista says, “I think for now we should return to our ‘regular lives’ for the time being.”

 

Minato says, “Kushina and I will stay in the village to keep an eye on her.”

 

Naruto asks Minato, “Hey, dad, how is Naruko doing?”

 

Just then a female voice says, “I’m fine…I think.” Everyone then looks to see the female clone of Naruto, Naruko, wearing a feminized version of Naruto’s outfit, walk into the room.

 

Hinata says, “Naruko-san…”

 

Naruto tells Naruko, “How are you feeling?”

 

Naruko responds, “How do you think I’m feeling when I learned that the life that I led was a computer generated lie?”

 

Naruto says, “To be honest, I know how that feels, believe it.” Naruto glares at Jiraiya and Kakashi who give off nervous looks.

 

Kushina tells Naruko, “Naruko-chan…”

 

Naruko tells Kushina, “M-I mean Kushina-chan…I’m just a clone of your son. I’m…I’m…”

 

Kushina tells Naruko, hugging her, “Naruko-chan, it doesn’t matter how you came into this world. You have my blood and Minato-kun’s blood in you. You are our daughter and you are Naruto’s sister. Forget about the lies and whatever. You can start your life right now, Naruko-chan.”

 

Naruko’s eyes widen and Naruto tells her, “Mom’s right, Naruko. You can have your life…your own life now, believe it. So, what do you say…sis?” Naruko can’t help to start to shed tears and she hugs Kushina back.”

 

Naruko replies, with a happy smile, “Sure, bro…mom…Believe it.”

 

Ino says, with a sigh, “Great. A female Naruto to boot.” Naruto and Naruko glare at Ino causing her to get nervous while others are happy that Naruto’s family is getting bigger especially a certain Hyuga heiress while at the same time, plenty of the females of the group, expect those that have boyfriends in one form or another, can’t help themselves to feel ‘hot and bothered’ by Naruto for some kind of reason.

 

July 26, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Back inside of the VRMMO world of ALO, we are inside of Svart Alfheim and specifically, the area of Wellgunde, the Valley of Sand where we find our heroes and heroines in their ALO avatars heading for a cave where they feel a ‘valuable clue’ is to continue to find the boss of this continent of Svart Alfheim and advanced to the next land mass.

 

However, Sinon stops in her tracks causing everyone else to stop with her and Kirito asks, “What’s wrong Sinon?”

 

Sinon looks in one direction and she says, “Someone is hiding from us over there.”

 

Usagi asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Kirito says, “My detection skills haven’t picked up…Hold up.”

 

Dai asks, “What’s up?”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “I get it.” Kirito yells out, seemly to no one, “Okay, Rain! You can come out now!” Out of the shadows, the female Leprechaun player, Rain, comes out and faces everyone.

 

Sinon says, “Rain? Oh, so this is the girl that you and the others told us about.”

 

Leafa says, “Yeah, that’s her.”

 

Minako says, with a whistle, “She’s good.”

 

Haruka says, “A little too good to keep herself hidden from Dumpling’s and Kirito’s Search Skill. Not even Strea was able to do that through she was close since her Hiding Skill was made them unable to detect her exact location.”

 

Kirito tells Sinon, “Your eyes are as sharp as ever, Sinon, even for a Cait Sith. How did you know that she was there?”

 

Sinon responds, “How indeed. I’m not completely sure. Maybe it is what you call an animal’s ‘hunter instinct’.”

 

Kirito asks, curiously, “Animal instinct?”

 

Usagi asks Sinon, “You mean kind of like the ‘danger instinct’ that Kirito and I developed in…you know?” Kirito looks at Usagi and she responds, with a glare, “And you know darn well we developed a ‘danger instinct’.” Usagi thinks in her mind, with a mental sigh, “However, I wish that I didn’t.”

 

Sinon says, with a plain tone, “Maybe.”

 

Kirito tells Sinon, “Anyway, Sinon, meet Rain.” Kirito tells Rain, “Rain, this is another of my friend. Her name is Sinon and she is a Cait Sith in which she is a top notch archery sniper.”

 

Rain says, “Hey there, kitty cat! Nice to meet you!”

 

Hino thinks in her mind, with a sigh, “Calling Sinon a kitty cat? Oh, boy!”

 

Sinon replies, in a plain tone, “The pleasure is mine. You have some unusual hobbies. Stalking? Anyway, you can do as you wish as long as you don’t get in our way.”

 

Hana says, “She’s blunt.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “That’s Sinon-chan for you, Hana.” The group assembles in a huddle as they talk over their plans for the cave.

 

Mamoru asks, “Does everyone understand the plan if getting that NPC to help works?”

 

Many of the others reply in unison, “Right!” All of them turn around and they don’t see Rain anyway.

 

Dai asks, “Huh? Where did she go?”

 

Akari says, with a smile, “Something tells me that she will be around.”

 

Kirito says, nodding his head, “I agree, Akari.” Afterwards, the group ventures into the cave in which the NPC ‘creates’ the way to the next section of the dungeon and they continue to explore.

 

However, Kirito and Usagi stop in their tracks and Mamoru asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Kirito asks Strea and Yui, “Yui, you and Strea can see the positions of the other players that are nearby right?”

 

Yui responds, “Yes, daddy. However, the range of my ability is only equivalent to your detection skill.”

 

Kirito says, “I see.”

 

Yui asks, “Shall I give it a go, daddy?”

 

Usagi tells Yui, “I don’t think that it will be necessary, Yui-chan.”

 

Kirito says, “Usagi is right, Yui.”

 

Rain then appears out of the shadows and she asks, “You weren’t trying to convince that cute kid to look for little old me, right?”

 

Makoto whispers to the others, “How does she keep doing that?”

 

Michiru says, “Good question, Mako-chan.”

 

Strea asks, “What’s with her? Popping up all of a sudden?”

 

Usagi says, “That’s a good question, Strea.”

 

Yui says, amazed, “I’m impressed. She was so close to us and I didn’t detect a thing.”

 

Kirito says, “Being a ninja is her way, Yui. Her hiding skill must be off the charts. She can be called the goddess of stalking.”

 

Rain says, nervously, “I don’t know if I’m comfortable with that title…”

 

Yui says, “Nice to meet you, Rain. I’m Yui, a navigation pixie.”

 

Strea says, “Why are you looking at me like that? Okay. I’m Strea. You can say that I’m Yui’s younger sister.”

 

Rain’s eyes widen, she looks between Strea and Yui, and she asks, confused, “Little sister? I don’t mean to pry, but in terms of age, you look…” Rain then looks between Kirito and Yui and she asks, “Hold up a minute! Daddy? What’s up with that?”

 

There are quite a few nervous looks among the group and Kirito says, “Maybe we should switch to a new subject…”

 

Hino says, plainly, “Maybe like the reason that you are following us around or about the knowledge about SAO survivors in our group.”

 

Rain says, nervously, “Um, that’s a story for another day. Dosvedanya!” Rain then quickly vanishes as quickly as she appeared.

 

Strea says, amazed, “Wow, she is good.”

 

Yui says, “She isn’t any ordinary player, daddy.”

 

Kirito says, “I agree, Yui.”

 

Asuna asks, “Rain…Who did you think that she is?”

 

Usagi says, “That’s a good question.” Usagi and Kirito look at each other in which Mamoru and quite a few others think that those two have their suspicions.

 

Izumi says, “Interesting.”

 

Taichi says, with a smile, “She is an unusual player.”

 

Izumi says, “Not that. The last word that she said. Dosvedanya is Russian for goodbye.”

 

Sam says, with a nod, “You’re right, Izumi.”

 

Dai asks, “Does it mean anything?”

 

Sam says, with a shrug, “Don’t know, Davis.”

 

Minako says, “Let’s not think about it. We have to get on to the boss.”

 

Takashi says, “Mina-chan is right. I’m sure she has her reasons, but by the looks of it, Rain-san isn’t going to be any problem for us.”

 

Haruka says, “You say that now, but they say with the ‘best intentions’…”

 

Tomoe says, “You are such a worry wart, Haruka-papa.”

 

Haruka tells Tomoe, “For good reasons, Firefly.”

 

Usagi says, “I think that Hotaru and Kirito are right about Rain.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I trust Usagi-chan and Kirito-kun. They are very good judges of people.”

 

Akari says, with a smile, “Okay, Asuna.”

 

Taichi says, “Yeah, we’ll let it go for now.” Soon after, the group heads off after the boss, but plenty of them had questions about female Leprechaun player in which only she could answer.

 

July 26, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

On the rooftops of the Juuban District of Tokyo, Deidara and Kakuzu, the last of the Akatsuki, as we can see them wearing pure black cloaks as they are looking down at none other than Sailor Galaxia, Princess Kakyuu, and the Sailor Starlights. Sailor Galaxia is injured with Princess Kakyuu trying to help while the Sailor Starlights protect them both.

 

Princess Kakyuu asks, “Sailor Galaxia, are you okay?”

 

Sailor Galaxia grunts out, “Caught me by surprise…Shameful of me to underestimate them…”

 

Sailor Starfighter asks, “Is Sailor Galaxia able to assist princess?”

 

Sailor Starhealer says, “I doubt it, Fighter.”

 

Sailor Starfighter shouts out, “What do you want from us?”

 

Deidara responds, with a smirk, “We don’t really care. We have our orders from our new ‘business associates’.”

 

Sailor Starfighter asks, “What?”

 

Kakuzu says, “We don’t know and we don’t care who or what you are. We are stuck in this world thanks to a certain brat and all of his new friends with no means of getting back to our world.”

 

Princess Kakyuu asks, “Your world?”

 

Deidara says, “That’s right, little princess. Kind of like you, we are ‘alien’ to this world despite us being human.”

 

Sailor Starmaker says, “Forgive me if you don’t seem Earthlings to me. Earthlings don’t have your abilities.”

 

Kakuzu says, “We’re not of this planet, but we are humans. Let’s just say that where we come from our abilities are quite common.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “No joke asshole!” Soon after, Deidara and Kakuzu leap out of the way of a forest that bursts from under their feet in which the Leaf ninja leap in-between the Senshi from beyond the planet Earth and the two former Akatsuki members.

 

Kakuzu says, angrily, “You!”

 

Sakura tells Kakuzu, “Don’t you mean ‘us’, you freak?”

 

Deidara says, with a sly smile, “It is a good time for revenge. And this time, you won’t have the edge. We learned how you knew about our abilities.”

 

Deidara then displays a Naruto manga book and Sailor Starhealer says, “I remember now. These people are characters from the Naruto manga.”

 

Sailor Starmaker asks, “Are you serious?”

 

Sailor Starhealer responds, “Yes, I am.” He points to Naruto and he says, “And that’s the star of the manga story: Naruto Uzumaki.”

 

Naruto says, looking at the Senshi with a grin, “You better believe it.”

 

Sailor Starfighter asks, “Seriously?”

 

Minato tells Sakura, looking at Sailor Galaxia, “Sakura…”

 

Sakura responds, with a nod, “Understood.”

 

Jiraiya tells Deidara and Kakuzu, “The Akatsuki are finished. Nagato has lost the Rinnegan and the true leader, Obito Uchiha, is dead. But then again, I can see that you aren’t with the Akatsuki anymore.”

 

Kakuzu says, with a sly tone, “That’s right. As you said, the Akatsuki are dead, but we have new ‘benefactors’ and they have a concerned interest in Kyuubi Jinchuirki.”

 

Deidara says, with a grin, “They have ‘invested’ a lot in you and they wish to get back in their investment back.”

 

Hinata asks, confused, “What?”

 

Kiba asks, “What are you talking about?”

 

Sakura yells out, “Donovan! They are working for the jerks that turned Naruto, Hinata, and I into lab rats!”

 

Immediately, the ninja went into defensive stances and Kushina shouts out, strongly, “Where are they?!”

 

Kakuzu asks, “Do you think that we will tell you?”

 

Deidara yells out, “You might find the answer really explosive!” Deidara then unleashes a hundreds of small explosive clay birds at everyone, but Sakura somehow makes her new sword appear in her hands and creates a massive wave of fire that explodes all of the clay birds prematurely with Naruto creating a Wood Style dome to protect them from the shockwave.

 

Kakuzu says, “That’s a new trick.” When the Wood Style dome fades away, Naruto is preparing an attack of his own.

 

Wind Style: Great Tornado!

 

Naruto then creates a massive tornado that envelops Kakuzu and Deidara and it is so strong that Yamato has to put up a Wood Style barrier to protect them from the winds as the twister flies high into the sky taking the two former Akatsuki members with it.

 

When it is over, Naruto says, nervously, “Oops. I might have put a bit too much into it.”

 

Kiba retorts, sarcastically, “You think?!”

 

Sailor Starfighter asks, “Who are you?”

 

Minato responds, “A long story.” As Sakura tries to treat Sailor Galaxia, she, Galaxia, Princess Kakyuu, the Sailor Starlights, Hinata, and Naruto start to fade away as they are engulfed in what looks like a transporter beam.

 

Kushina yells out, worriedly, “Naruto!” Kushina prepares to rush, but Tsunade stops her as the said people vanish via the transporter beam.

 

Ino shouts out, stunned, “Sakura!”

 

Tenten asks, confused, “What just happened?”

 

Shino says, “It looked like they were teleported away.”

 

Jiraiya says, “Didn’t look like any teleportation technique.”

 

Just then a male voice says, “It wasn’t.” Everyone then looks to see Ryu, Kasumi, and Ayame make their appearance.

 

Ayame says, “That wasn’t any teleportation technique that we know.”

 

Tsunade asks Kiba, Ino, and Shino, “Did you sense any chakra?”

 

Ino says, shaking her head, “None.”

 

Akamaru shakes his head and he says, “Akamaru and I didn’t sense a thing.”

 

Ryu says, “I don’t think that their teleportation was by any technique of yours or my world. It was done by technology. A transporter device.”

 

There are plenty looks of shock and Kasumi says, “Ryu-dono, our world doesn’t have that level of technology. It is only part of science fiction.”

 

Ryu says, “And yet, our enemies had possession of the Queen’s Gate for a time. Plus, the Dark Agency might have knowledge on the Silver Millennium including technology from it.”

 

Minato says, “Ryu-dono is right. We don’t know what kind of technology they could have gotten before they lost the Queen’s Gate. Most likely, they didn’t use it before was because they only learned how to use it correctly.”

 

Kakashi says, “We have no way to find them.”

 

Ryu says, “We have allies that might.” Everyone looks at each other and they have a good idea on who Ryu is talking about.

 

July 26, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Back within the land of Wellgunde, the Valley of Sand in Svart Alfheim, our heroes and heroines, in their ALO forms, are going through a dungeon and fighting against winged white armored warriors known as guardians in which the majority are armed with lances and use thrust attacks with a small amount of them armed with bows unleashing arrows.

 

Leafa says, “I can’t believing that I’m seeing these monsters.”

 

Usagi asks, “So, they used to be the opponents for the World Tree quest?”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Minako says, “It wasn’t they were really strong, but it was the sheer numbers of them that really got you.”

 

Haruka says, “Since it was a cheat, it must have been designed that no single ‘race’ of players could take them on and since the ‘quest’ can only be won by one race, it made hard for them to unite which was the only way to win.”

 

Asuna says, “I’m not surprised that he would do that.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “I know Asuna.”

 

Michiru says, with a smile, “Well, it looks like now that they have been turned into ‘proper monsters’.”

 

Miyako asks, plainly, “Really?”

 

Akari says, “I guess that we are a bit worn out from the dungeon boss.”

 

Takashi says, “Yeah, he was a bit tough.”

 

Taichi says, “Well, something tells me that things are only going to get tougher.”

 

The group continues along, Kirito then stops, and Usagi says, noticing Kirito stopping, “Kirito…”

 

Kirito says, with a smile and seemly to no one, “Rain, you are right behind me, aren’t you?”

 

Just then Rain comes out of the shadows and she says, “I’m liking our game of cat and mouse.”

 

Hino thinks in her mind, “Well, I think plenty of us think of it as annoying. What is ‘her game’?”

 

Philia tells Kirito and Usagi, “So, this is Rain?”

 

Usagi says, “You’ve seen her the other times that she has appeared.”

 

Rain asks, “And you are?”

 

Philia says, “I’m Philia. Nice to meet you.”

 

Rain says, “Nice to meet you, Philia.”

 

Philia asks, “You are a Leprechaun, right? Are there any crafting materials that you need?”

 

Miyako says, surprised, “Hold on!”

 

Michiru says, “It looks like Philia is taking a chance for a ‘business opportunity’.”

 

Haruka asks, glancing at Lisbeth, “Makes me wonder: Who taught her that?”

 

Lisbeth yells out, annoyed, “What are you looking at me for?” After Rain ‘returns to the shadows’, the group continues on until they find themselves in a safe area with a teleport gate.

 

Kirito says, “A safe area like this means that we are really close to the boss.”

 

Mamoru says, “This is like the last one back on the first island.”

 

Haruka says, “That means that we have a big boss fight coming back.”

 

Sara asks, “What should we do?”

 

Izumi says, “I think that the best thing to do is get back to town and prepare some supplies. By using this teleport gate, we can go back to town and the town’s gate will allow us to return to this area in the dungeon since we would unlock this gate for us.”

 

Hida says, “And we’ve had a long day. We should take a rest before going on for the big boss.”

 

Hana says, with a chipper smile, “It isn’t like our lives depended on it.” Hana then remembers there are SAO survivors in her group and she says, nervously, “Oops.”

 

Sam says, with a smile, “Easy, Hana. We know that you didn’t mean anything by that.”

 

Akari says, “Anyway, we get the point.”

 

Michiru says, with a smile, “I think that it is for the best that we take a breather. We’ve been having adventures here and IRL.”

 

Dai says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “I think the others are right. We shouldn’t push ourselves.”

 

Kirito says, “Okay, Asuna.” Few of the others did want to continue onto the boss of this next land in Svart Alfheim, but they decide to agree to the wishes of the majority and they use the teleportation pad to return to Ryne to rest and recover.

 

July 26, 2025, Unknown location

 

Inside of what looks like a high-tech prison with ‘white chambers’ that have force-fields, we find Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata in one chamber, Kakyuu and the Sailor Starlights in the next, and Sailor Galaxia in her own separate prison in which she is lying on the bed quite wounded and weakened.

 

Sakura sees Galaxia from the cell that she and her two comrades are in and she says, “Damn! This isn’t good! She is in a bad way.”

 

Naruto says, “I know, Sakura, believe it.”

 

Hinata asks, “Can we do anything?”

 

Sakura asks Hinata, “Can you use your Byakugan?”

 

Hinata responds, shaking her head, “Not my Byakugan or my evolved Byakugan.”

 

Sakura says, “Not surprising since this cell was made for us.”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah, I can tell that it is laced with seals and devices made to suppress all of our abilities.”

 

Sailor Starhealer says, “The same for us.”

 

Kakyuu asks, “What do they want with us?”

 

Naruto says, “We don’t know about you, Kakyuu-dono, but we know what they want with us, believe it.”

 

Sailor Starfighter says, “I can’t believe that you are the same Naruto Uzumaki from the famous manga and anime on Earth.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “The one and only, believe it. However, I’m the real deal and not a comic or anime show.”

 

Sailor Starmaker says, “Since they took you from your world via the Queen’s Gate and enhanced you, they must want to you to create an army of super-No, I think ‘ultra-soldiers’ to do who knows what.”

 

Sakura says, “Based on what we know about Donovan, he wants to dominate the world with them and he could want greater things if he wants Sailor Scouts.”

 

Sailor Starhealer says, “No kidding.”

 

Sailor Starfighter says, “They must want Galaxia for her power especially. She holds the Sapphire Crystal, one of the strongest Sailor Senshi crystals and powers in the universe.”

 

Kakyuu says, “In which Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial are the only ones with stronger powers.”

 

Naruto says, “Damn it! We’ve got to do something!”

 

Sakura says, “There is nothing that we can do, Naruto.”

 

Hinata says, “I’m sure that the others will find us.”

 

Sakura says, “We can only hope.”

 

Naruto says, “I know they can. They are pretty awesome group, believe it.” Sakura and Hinata smile at Naruto knowing that he has a point, but they can’t help to wonder if they can find them especially since they don’t know where they are.

 

July 26, 2025, Moon Kingdom

 

Right now, on the rebuilt Moon Kingdom, Kazuto, Sailor Star, Rika, Keiko, Kotone, Sailor Orion, Sailor Celestial, Tuxedo Mask, the Juuban based Sailor Scouts, including Nebula and Neo Moon, and our Digidestined and their Digimon partners are teleporting in, but they are joined by Ryu, Kasumi, Ayame, the Leaf village ninja here on Earth, minus Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, Tenchi, Ayeka, Ryoko, Washu, Sasami, and Katsuhito along with Ayeka and Sasami’s two Juranian guardians, Azaka and Kamidake.

 

Minato tells Katsuhito, “Thank you for the assistance, Katsuhito.”

 

Katsuhito says, with a smile, “I did nothing. Washu deserves the credit.”

 

Washu says, “I just happen to detect the use a matter transporter being used in Tokyo just recently.”

 

Gatomon asks, “So, why are we here?’

 

Just then Queen Serenity’s spirit appears and she says, “Because they were transported to a location in this area, Gatomon.”

 

Tenten asks, stunned, “What the?”

 

Kiba looks at Queen Serenity in amazed and Sailor Celestial tells him, with a glare, “You had better not being ogling my ‘royal mother’, pal.”

 

Kiba responds, nervously, “No! No!”

 

Sailor Moon asks Queen Serenity, “Serenity-mama, what do you mean?’

 

Queen Serenity says, “The location that they are on orbiting the dark side of the moon and hidden through a special ‘invisibility field’ using projectors. However, our sensors can detect it and with Washu-san’s help, I believe that we can get a visual on their location.”

 

Washu says, creating a holographic screen, “Already on it. Just please allow me access into your systems.” Queen Serenity nods and Washu starts to type in which nothing happens for several minutes, but then a massive holographic screen appears displaying what looks like a spaceship that looks exactly like the USS Enterprise from the Star Trek: The Motion Picture movie inside of a ‘space dock’.

 

Sailor Mars says, “I thought that we were supposed to get a picture of what’s in that area not get an old science fiction clip.”

 

Washu says, “It isn’t an old sci-fi movie, Sailor Mars. That’s what’s in there.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, dead-panning, “You’re kidding? You have got to be kidding me!”

 

Ken says, pointing to the screen, “I don’t think so and take a look.” In the front area of the saucer section of the Star Trek style starship, there are the words ‘USS Enterprise’ just in front of the bridge and ‘NCC-1701’ below the words of ‘USS Enterprise’.

 

Sailor Celestial says, stunned and sarcastically, “I can’t believe it.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “As Naruto would say: Believe it.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “As much as ripping off a legendary science fiction series you may want to joke about it, this presents a serious threat.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Katsuhito says, “It means that our enemies aren’t just satisfy with Earth. They could have ‘universal ambitions’.”

 

Washu says, “Maybe even more. Remember, they, or at least one faction of our enemies, used the Queen’s Gate to go into other worlds and universes before.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “I agree. Not only do we have to rescue our comrades, but we must take possession of that ship before it can be used for evil purposes.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, nodding her head in agreement, “And the Enterprise being used for that purpose? That’s so wrong.”

 

Tenchi asks, “But how are we going to get aboard?”

 

Washu creates what looks like a Japanese sliding door in mid-air and she responds, with a grin, “Already done. It was just too easy.”

 

Tenchi says, with a smile, “Great job, Washu.”

 

Davis asks, “What are we waiting for?”

 

Kazuto tells Keiko, Rika, and Kotone, “We need for you to wait here.”

 

Rika asks, “Huh?”

 

Kotone says, “Kirito…Kazuto…”

 

Sailor Star says, “Kirito-kun is right, Kotone. You, Keiko, and Liz don’t have special powers like we do.”

 

Rika yells out, annoyed, “Hey! We’ve got those dresspheres from Spira.”

 

Keiko says, with a nod, “We can help too.”

 

Ryu says, “I think that it is wise that we don’t go all that once. Some of us should remain as backup.”

 

Rika says, annoyed, “Fine!”

 

Kazuto says, “Thank you, Liz.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “If we need help, we’ll call you.”

 

Rika tells Sailor Moon, “You had better.”

 

Davis says, with a serious tone, “Let’s go!”

 

Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!” Soon after, Kazuto, Sailor Star, Sailor Orion, Sailor Celestial, Tuxedo Mask, the Juuban Sailor Scouts, the Digidestined and their Digimon, the Leaf ninja, and Tenchi along with his family and friends, minus Sasami, who Ayeka go through the gateway created by the ‘sliding door’ in which when it closes, the doorway vanishes.

 

Kotone says, “Be careful, Kazuto…Everyone…”

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “Don’t worry about them. Remember, we are best friends from Sailor Scouts.”

 

Keiko says, with a sigh, “I really wish that I could help outside of ALO.”

 

Rika says, with a smile, “Don’t worry about it, Keiko. Something tells me that we will have our chance. We do have our ‘special dragons’ after all.” Keiko nods her head in agreement and they smile as they take out what looks a Duel Monster card from their pockets.

 

July 26, 2025, USS Enterprise

 

Back abroad the famous ship from the science fiction series, we return to the brig section of the ship where Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Kakyuu, the Sailor Starlights, and Galaxia, who is getting worse and worse every second, are trapped in their cells with a few guards, dressed in modern SWAT style outfits in which Naruto, Sakura, and Starfighter are glaring until all of them hear what sounds like a scuff outside.

 

One of the guards asks, “What’s that?” Just then the doors shoot open as another guard is flung into the room and before the two guards could react, they are hit by some kind of energy beam causing them to collapse to the ground in heaps and into unconsciousness with Tai, Matt, TK, Izzy, the four mentioned Digidestined’s Digimon partners, Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, and the Leaf ninja enter the room.

 

Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Mom! Dad!”

 

Kushina asks Naruto, “Sochi, are you okay?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “We’re fine, mom.”

 

TK tells Tai, who is holding a level two Phaser in his hands, “Nice shot, Tai.”

 

Agumon says, “That was great, Tai.”

 

Tai says, putting the Phaser in a holster, “Thank all of the shooting games that I played, Agumon.”

 

Izzy goes over to the control panel while the others restrain the unconscious guards and Tentomon asks, “Can you get them out of there?”

 

Izzy says, with a smile, “Easy as pie.” Soon after, the force-fields around the prisoners vanish in which Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Kakyuu, and the Starlights come out with Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter going into Galaxia’s cell.

 

Kakyuu asks, seeing this, “How is Sailor Galaxia?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “I’m no doctor, but it is obvious that she is in a bad way Princess Kakyuu.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “We should take her to the sickbay on this ship.”

 

Sailor Starhealer asks, “Ship?”

 

Minato says, “Believe it or not, you are on a spaceship that’s known on this planet’s science fiction.”

 

Sailor Starfighter asks, “You’re kidding?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “He isn’t fighter.” Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus put the badly injured Sailor Galaxia on their shoulders and she says, “Let’s get her to sickbay and get her treated. They should have that area cleared by now.” Elsewhere on the ship, we find ourselves in Enterprise’s engineering with Sailor Pluto and Washu going through the computers about the system while the rest of the Outer Sailor Scouts, Tenchi, Ayeka, Ryoko, Katsuhito, Azaka, and Kamidake.

 

Kamidake floats over to Ayeka and he says, “Princess, the engineering section has been cleared. We have control.”

 

Ayeka says, “Good.”

 

Tenchi says, with a whistle, “Man. I’ve only seen this place in the old Blu-Ray and DVD that my dad possesses.”

 

Katsuhito tells Tenchi, “Well, remember, Tenchi, this is real and not a movie.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Pluto, “How is it going Pluto-mama?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “We’re already in.”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “Too easy.” Washu says, with a smirk, “My, they have added a lot of ‘features’ that weren’t part of the Earth movies.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Indeed. It makes it more important to take it out of their hands.”

 

Tenchi asks, “I’m sorry to ask, but shouldn’t we just use the self-destruct and get out of here?”

 

Washu says, “They made sure not to add a self-destruction system yet, Tenchi.”

 

Katsuhito says, with a nod, “Wise move.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a sigh, “That means that we’re going to need to take this ship.”

 

Washu says, “That’s going to be a problem since while this ship has weapons and warp drive, it has no shields and impulse engines.”

 

Ryoko says, “That’s going to be a problem.”

 

Ayeka says, sarcastically, “Thank you for stating the obvious Ryoko.”

 

Ryoko glares at Ayeka and Tenchi says, “We don’t have time for this.”

 

Katsuhito asks, “Washu, can you get the ship’s systems online?”

 

Washu retorts, “Who do you think you are talking to here?” Washu says, with a smile, “I’ll get this ship to full power just you wait. The problem is…how long the wait is. This ship seems to have been outfitted with a ton of ‘extras’.”

 

Tenchi asks, “Extras?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes. Technology that’s not from the time period that this ship belongs to and technology that doesn’t belong in the same universe as this ship.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That’s not surprising.” Sailor Pluto nods her head in agreement as she works with Washu to get the Enterprise ready to leave the dock that it was and on the bridge, we find Davis, Sailor Sun, Veemon, Gatomon, Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, Kazuto, Sailor Star, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Neo Moon, Sailor Nebula, Yolei, Hawkmon, Ken, and Wormmon on the bridge with Sailor Orion taking care of a group of tied up guards and engineers taking them with her into a turbolift.

 

Yolei says, “Oh, wow.”

 

Hawkmon says, “I’ll say, Yolei.”

 

Davis says, “Man. This is like seeing my parents’ Star Trek movies.”

 

Ken asks Davis, “Your parents like Star Trek?”

 

Davis says, with a smile, “Yep.”

 

Yolei asks Davis, with a smirk, “Just your parents, Davis?’

 

Davis glares at Yolei and Kazuto says, “It feels like we are on a movie set.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Well, we aren’t. This is a real-life spaceship.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon then goes over to the science station and Sailor Moon asks, “Neo Moon, what are you doing?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon responds, “Geez, Meatball Head. I’m from the thirtieth century, remember? Don’t you think that we have such technology in that time?”

 

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “Right.” Sailor Moon asks, “Wait! Does that mean that you can…?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a smile, “Of course, I’ve already piloted spaceships…” Sailor Neo Moon says, nervously, “In simulations anyway.”

 

Yolei says, in a nervous tone, “That gives me real confidence, Neo Moon.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon gives an annoyed expression and Tuxedo Mask says, “We aren’t taking this ship anywhere unless we can move it. Based on what Washu and the others information us, this ship has weapons and warp drive, there is no impulse power which we need to maneuver this ship out of this dock.”

 

Kazuto says, “Not to mention no shields which means we don’t have a defense and I doubt that they will stay in the dark about what we did for long.”

 

Davis says, “No joke, bro.”

 

Sailor Celestial then senses something and looks outside via the main screen causing Sailor Star to asks, “Celestial-chan?” When everyone looks where Sailor Celestial is looking, they see on the main screen of the bridge that there is a space-time distortion happening in orbit over Earth.

 

July 26, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Within Hayabusa Village, we are inside of the area where Serene, Serena’s Fusion Dimension counterpart, is resting, but her closed eyes are twitching before she starts to slowly open eyes.

 

July 26, 2025, Earth and Lunar orbit

 

Returning to outer space, there is a space-time distortion forming in the area in-between Earth and its moon in which in orbit on the dark side of the moon, the USS Enterprise of Star Trek fame is station hidden in a ‘cloaked’ space dry-dock where we find our heroes and heroines on the bridge of said ship looking at the distortion on the Enterprise main screen as Tenchi, Ryoko, Izzy, and Tentomon arrive on the scene.

 

Tenchi asks, seeing what’s happening, “What is that?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Some kind of rip or distortion in the fabric of space and time.”

 

Ryoko asks, “How would you know that?”

 

Plenty of the others look at Ryoko saying ‘Are you crazy?’ and Kazuto says, “My sister is the Sailor Senshi of Reality.”

 

Ryoko says, nervously, “Oh, yeah.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says into the intercom system, “Pluto-chan, can you make anything of it? I don’t like what’s happening.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, over the intercom, “I sense it, Neo Moon. It could be a rip or an unstable inter-universal gateway.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I don’t like the sound of that.”

 

Davis says, his eyes widen, “And I’m not sure that you like this next. I think something is coming through!” Everyone then looks at the main view screen as they see another pair of Star Trek ships emerge from the distortion and they are none other than the Federation Starships USS Excelsior and none other than USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A which is showing battle damage including a breach in the saucer section of the ship.

 

Yolei says, stunned, “You have got to be kidding me.”

 

Ken says, “If this is a joke, Yolei, I don’t get the punchline.”

 

Gatomon says, “This whole adventure just gets weirder and weirder.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Gatomon.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, nervously into the communication intercom, “Puu, we are going to need your help to transport two more Star Trek ships back to their universe: Excelsior and Enterprise.”

 

There is silence for a moment and Sailor Pluto responds, via the same communication link, “Understood.”

 

But then they see red ‘energy spheres’ come seemly out of nowhere and slam into the two ships and Sailor Neo Moon yells out, “Forget that for now, Puu-chan! They are under attack!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, “Where in the heck did those come from?”

 

Izzy says, “It must be cloaked ships!”

 

Davis says, “We’ve got to do something!”

 

Yolei asks Davis, “Like what?”

 

Washu’s voice then comes over the intercom, “Like how about taking this ship out for a spin? Pluto and I just restored maneuvering or what you call ‘impulse’ engines and the ship should be released from the dock…now!”

 

Everyone hears a loud noise and Davis tells Neo Moon, “You heard her, Moon girl! Let’s rock!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon responds, getting to the maneuvering console, “You got it!”

 

Davis leaps into the captain’s chair and he says, “Based on what I remember from these sci-fi flicks, you have to go to battle stations and activate the weapons…” Soon after, the bridge’s lights go dark and red lights appear as some screens display ‘Red Alert’ on them.

 

Sailor Nebula says, with a smile, “Ask and you shall receive.”

 

Davis tells Neo Moon, “Okay, Moon girl, we need to get there out fast and I hope I don’t get hit by copyright guys, but…One-quarter impulse power.” Sailor Neo Moon smiles as she pushes some buttons and switches on the console and USS Enterprise slowly moves out of the dock while the ship’s speed goes faster and faster. On the meanwhile, on the Enterprise A, Captain Kirk and his bridge crew are holding on as their ship is getting pummeled.

 

Captain Spock says, “Captain, I believe that we facing at least two of the same prototype ships that the Klingon’s developed.”

 

Doctor McCoy retorts, “What gave you that idea?”

 

Commander Chekov says, in his classic Russian accented voice, “Captain, there vs another ship coming. I don’t know where it came from.” The main screen from the Enterprise-A then shows the rebuilt original Enterprise emerging from the cloaking field in which it fires phaser and photon torpedoes that hit what looks like a cloaked Klingon bird of prey, forcing it to become visible, and destroying its left ‘wing’ causing the ship to be disabled.

 

Captain Kirk asks, “Which ship is that?”

 

Quickly, the crew gets to work identifying the ship and Commander Chekov says, shocked, “Captain, you aren’t going believe vhis…” Soon after, the Enterprise-A’s main screen displays the saucer section of the Enterprise, the bridge crew is stunned silent when they see it.

 

Captain Spock says, in classic Vulcan emotionless tone, “Fascinating.”

 

Commander Uhura says, looking at her section’s screens and consoles, “Sir, the identification for that ship is…NCC-1701…USS Enterprise.”

 

Doctor McCoy says, “Impossible.”

 

Captain Spock says, “It would seem so, but scans of that ship also detect trace amounts of a certain ‘energy’, Doctor McCoy. ‘Energy’ that could have come from only one place: The Genesis Planet.”

 

Doctor McCoy says, stunned, “You’re kidding.”

 

Captain Spock responds, “Vulcans don’t ‘kid around’ as you would say, Doctor McCoy.”

 

On board the original Enterprise, Tenchi says, excitedly, “Great job!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “There is another one.”

 

An alarm sounds and Kazuto says, “Incoming!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, spying something, “Can’t dodge it!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Hang on!” The torpedo headed towards the original Enterprise, but it hits a familiar energy field that causes much of the ship to ‘shudder’.

 

Yolei asks, “What the heck?”

 

Just then Washu’s voice booms over the intercom, “Guess who restored the shields?!”

 

Tenchi yells out, excitedly, “Washu, you are a genius!”

 

Washu responds, “No duh! I’ve also gotten that other ship located!”

 

Davis tells Neo Moon, “Moon girl, you heard her!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a smirk, “My pleasure!” Soon after, the original Enterprise fires its weapons and disabled another Klingon bird of prey style ship and taking out its engines as well as destroying its ‘right wing’.

 

Gatomon says, sarcastically, “That was fun.”

 

Yolei asks, sarcastically, “Anymore fun?”

 

Just then Sailor Neo Moon says, “There is another ship approaching our location through warp and they will be on us any second.”

 

Davis tells Yolei, annoyed, “You had to ask?” Soon after, in a ‘flash’, a huge starship similar to the USS Vengeance then appears in view of the other three starships.

 

On board of the Excelsior, Captain Sulu says, stunned, “My god…”

 

Back on the original Enterprise, our heroes and heroines on the bridge are also shocked and Davis says, stunned, “Oh, boy…”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “They are scanning us.”

 

Washu’s voice says, “And might be ready to blast us to bits if that ship is what I think it is.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “What do we do?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, nervously, “I wish I knew.”

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Neo Moon, “Neo Moon, set a location outside of our solar system and warp us to it.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Kazuto says, “Just do it, Neo Moon!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon does so and Sailor Star asks, “Kirito-kun, what are you doing?”

 

Kazuto says, nervously, “Hopefully something that will save us.”

 

Washu’s voice booms, “They are locking weapons on us!”

 

Davis yells out, “Get us out of here, Moon girl!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon responds, “You know it!” As the massive starship prepares to fire, the original USS Enterprise ‘vanishes’ in a ‘flash’ as goes to warp speed and soon after, the USS Vengeance style space warship follows close behind.

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Neo Moon, “When you detect that ship about to pounce on us, hit the emergency stop and get us out of warp.”

 

There are gasps and Yolei yells out, “Are you crazy?!”

 

Davis responds, “Do you really want us to answer that question Yolei?”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Good point.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “That’s my big brother. Hold on tight everyone.” Everyone takes a seat or braces themselves in which the sensors detect their opponent coming up behind them.

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “Here we go!” Sailor Neo Moon hits some buttons and the Enterprise comes violently out of warp causing the whole ship to shake and shutter throwing a good amount of heroes and heroines to the floor due to the violence of the sudden stop.

 

Ken helps Yolei to her feet and Ken says, “Okay, we have a few seconds.”

 

Washu says, over the intercom, “Hey! Watch it with this ship! It hasn’t been given a shakedown yet!”

 

Tenchi says, “Sorry, Washu, but right now, the other ship will be on us any second.”

 

Washu responds, slyly, “Good thing that I got the frequency for its defensive shields. Why don’t you put them to use?”

 

Davis asks, stunned, “How did you…?” Davis shakes his head and he replies, “Never mind.”

 

Tenchi says, with a smile, “No kidding, Davis.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, pushing some buttons, “Ready to go.”

 

The alarms on the bridge go off and outside, the USS Vengeance style ship reappears in front of the Enterprise and Davis yells out, “Fire!” The Enterprise unleashes a barrage of phaser fire which, thanks to the information given by Washu, goes through the shields and causes critical damage to the ship itself in which the ship loses main power and its shields drop.

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “Shields are down!”

 

Davis says, pointing to one of the nacelles of the ship, “Take that out now!” The Enterprise then fires on that nacelle and destroying it in a strong explosion while the Enterprise, on impulse power, passes by the ship and turns around aiming for the ship while the Enterprise-A and Excelsior appear out of warp as well.

 

On board the Enterprise-A, Captain Spock says, “The mysterious ship has been disabled. Main power is off-line and they have lost a nacelle making maneuvering highly impractical if not impossible, captain.”

 

Commander Uhura says, “Captain, our…counterpart is making contact with the mysterious ship. It is an open channel.”

 

Captain Kirk says, “Let’s hear it.”

 

After pushing buttons, the Enterprise-A bridge crew hears over their speakers, Sailor Moon’s voice say, “USS Vengeance, I know who you are. Surrender your vessel and prepare to be boarded! Hey! I know that you can hear me! I demand to know why you have taken the original USS Enterprise from its universe and restored it!”

 

Chekov asks, “It’s universe?”

 

Captain Spock says, “Based on what I could decipher from our scans, I believe that Excelsior and we have been transported into another universe.”

 

As many of the bridge crew look at Captain Spock, Doctor McCoy asks, surprised, “Another universe?”

 

Captain Spock says, in his classic logical tone of voice, “As you may be aware, throughout time and many different cultures, there have been prevailing theories that there is more to reality than just the universe, doctor. That there are ‘alternate realities’ that could be similar to our universes or very different from our universe and there are an infinite number of them. Based on my scans when we were pursuing the mysterious intruders on our way back to Earth, it seems like they created some kind of ‘inter-universal gateway’ leading us from our universe into this one which it might be logical to theorize that this is the universe that the intruders came from especially since the original Enterprise that was destroyed on your unauthorized mission to rescue me…”

 

Captain Kirk says, “Spock, I believe that we get the point. However, the other ship, while looking like a Starfleet vessel, doesn’t seem like…”

 

Doctor McCoy says, “Looks like an overblown version of Excelsior to me.”

 

Captain Spock says, “I believe that the human phrase is: Looks can be deceiving, doctor. From the sensors can detect, the sensors find that ship was made for a combat role.”

 

Captain Kirk asks, surprised, “Combat role? It’s a warship?”

 

Captain Spock responds, with a nod, “Yes, captain. It has advanced weapons and much of the ship seems to be automated causing for a need for a minimum crew for example. It is streamlined for combat operations and it is of Federation design.”

 

Captain Kirk says, “Impossible.”

 

Captain Spock says, “I can understand your reluctance, captain…”

 

Chekov shouts out, “Captain!” Everyone on the bridge of the Enterprise-A looks to see a temporal ‘storm’ forming around the crippled ship.

 

Doctor McCoy asks, “What the heck is that?”

 

Captain Spock says, seriously, “Captain, it is some kind of temporal field and it is highly unstable. I believe that the crew of that ship has activated some kind of device that caused space-time distortion.”

 

Captain Kirk yells out, “Helm, get us out of here…!!” However, before anything could happen, the Enterprise-A and Excelsior vanish as if they were teleported away.

 

Back on the original Enterprise, our heroes and heroines on the bridge are confused and Tenchi asks, “What happened?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “Pluto.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “How can you be so sure?”

 

Sailor Pluto’s voice comes over the intercom saying, “I believe that I can answer that Sailor Celestial is correct. I’ve just returned the two ships to their proper universe.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “You can do that?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, slyly, “I’ve had a little help from Miss Washu, but it wasn’t too difficult and you never asked me, princess.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “Puu, we have another problem.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I know, princess. We can’t just leave it since the temporal explosion will cause damage to the fabric of space and time.”

 

Washu says, “Which is why I have installed anti-distortion device into one of the torpedoes, so, if you don’t mind…FIRE IT ALREADY!!!” Sailor Neo Moon then pushes a button and the Enterprise fires a torpedoes that goes into the temporal ‘storm’ in which it sucks it into itself and vanishes with a flash.

 

Hawkmon says, “I must say that was close.”

 

Gatomon says, “You have got that right, Hawkmon.”

 

Yolei asks, “Now, what are we going to do with this gosh darn spaceship?!”

 

Tenchi says, “Maybe we should get back before we figure that out.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Good idea, Tenchi.”

 

Davis tells Sailor Neo Moon, “Moon girl, best possible speed for Earth.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a smirk, “You got it.”

 

Sailor Sun asks Davis, “Are you sure that your parents are the only ones that watched Star Trek?” Plenty of smirks come from the others as the Enterprise warps away in a flash as it returns to the solar system.

 

July 26, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Inside of Hayabusa Village, Momiji and Naruko enter the room where Serene was sleeping and they find an empty mattress.

 

Momiji says, shocked, “She’s gone!”

 

Naruko says, “No kidding!” Some distance from the village, Serene is trying to make herself scares until she meets up with our heroes and heroines, who have been rejoined by Keiko, Rika, Kotone, Ayame, Ryu, and Kasumi, in which Sailor Moon steps forward.

 

Sailor Moon says, “You are my alternate counterpart, aren’t you? Then you know that I don’t want to hurt you.”

 

Serene says, weakly, “Doesn’t mean…I feel the same…I won’t…let them…complete their mission…and I’ll take you down to make sure of that…” Serene then whips out her transformation broach, but she collapses to the ground in which Naruto manages to catch her.

 

Davis says, “Nice catch.”

 

Hinata asks, “What happened to her?”

 

Sakura goes over to her and after ‘scanning’ her, Sakura says, “Still exhausted. That’s what you get for trying to leave before you are strong enough.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “So, what do we do with her now?”

 

Rika asks, “What do you think?”

 

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “What do you think she meant by taking me down to make sure that ‘they’ don’t complete their mission?”

 

Tuxedo Mask responds, “The only one that can answer is that is her.” When Tuxedo Mask looks at Serene, he can only wonder about this ‘alternate version’ of the girl he loves so much.

 

End of Chapter 21

 

And that’s the end of the chapter, everyone! Yep! I’ve really taken to the story up in the stars this chapter, right? (After hearing crickets chirping) Okay! Anyway, I do have kind of thing for Star Trek and Star Wars, but hey! They are really famous in the entertainment industry especially with Star Trek in the science fiction department! Well, you should take note of this chapter because our heroes and heroines gaining their very own starship will be important in the future of this story and in future stories of this story series, everyone! As always, please read and review and no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!