Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Continuing Onwards ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
With this next chapter, I would have to say that plenty of you must feel that this story has quite a ‘chaotic nature’ despite having plenty of ‘central themes’. I have to say that you have a point in which there are tons of new ideas for this story and these storylines rooted in my mind even as I write every single chapter of them. However, I can assure you that ‘central plot/plots’ remain the same and they won’t change, everyone. Once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 24: Continuing Onwards

 

July 29, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Alne

 

Inside of VRMMO world of ALO, we are in the ‘capital’ of Svart Alfheim, Alne, where we find Usagi and Kirito walking down the street when they spot something or in this case, someone.

 

Usagi whispers to Kirito, “Isn’t that Seven?”

 

Kirito says, in a whisper, “That’s her. It looks like she is hiding behind that sign.” Kirito and Usagi sneak up and he asks, “Seven! What are you doing behind that sign?”

 

Seven yelps out in surprise and she tells Kirito, annoyed, “What are you daft? Tone it down!”

 

Sumeragi then appears, seemly out of nowhere, and he says, “Seven, so, this is where you have been hiding.”

 

Seven yelps out, again, and she says, “He’s found me…”

 

Sumeragi tells Seven, “Come on now. You know that you have a mini-concert today.”

 

Seven says, annoyed, “I want nothing to do with it. You and the others set it up without my permission. I want to start clearing the rest of the islands. I know that Shamrock is number one in quests right now, but you will never know when another guild will catch right up! I also heard a rumor that some incredibly strong players who are right behind us and not to mention the fact that nearly all of the Great Nymphs are on working on this island! You know how strong they are and they have brand new members too…”

 

Sumeragi says, “Seven, this isn’t the time. The concert starts in a few minutes. We can talk about this later.”

 

Usagi asks, plainly, “Excuse me?” When Sumeragi looks at Usagi, she asks, “When is it right for one of guild members to question their guild master? Since Seven is your guild master, shouldn’t you be following her orders not giving them to her?”

 

Sumeragi responds, “You dare speak that way to me? A lowly player like you should mind your own business?”

 

Seven giggles and she says, “Sumeragi, you shouldn’t speak that way to that player. Her name is Usagi and she is one of the newest members of the Great Nymphs.”

 

Sumeragi’s eyes widen and he asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Kirito says, “I thought that Shamrock’s songs were about peace and cooperation, so, I think that the options of us ‘lowly players’ should matter.”

 

Usagi nods her head and Sumeragi says, annoyed, “You cheeky…”

 

Seven says, interrupting, “Okay, that’s enough! Stop right there. Come on, Sumeragi. I get it. Let’s go.” Seven tells Kirito and Usagi, “You have got some nerve. The only other player that dared talked like that to Sumeragi was General Eugene himself. But then again, Usagi-san is one of the Great Nymphs and if you are friends with her, then you must be very good.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “He is. In real life, he is the brother of Leafa of the Sylphs.”

 

Sumeragi’s eyes widen and Seven asks, amazed, “Kirito is the brother of ‘Wind Valkyrie’, the one who defeated General Eugene before Sumeragi?”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “Yeah. Leafa is my sister in real life.”

 

Seven says, “Leafa has become well-known since she is one of the few with a powerful Duel Wielding skill and she has created the first ever Duel Wielding OSS sword skill. There are plenty of OSS skills out there, but very few of them are Duel Wielding type in which it is said that only the Great Nymphs hold such an ability.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, nervously, “That would be me and my seven strike Duel Wielding OSS that I developed.”

 

Sumeragi says, plainly, “Interesting. You are related to one of the Great Nymphs, huh? Very interesting. I shall see if you are more than just show. Come, Seven. And please hurry.”

 

Seven says, “Wait a minute!” Seven tells Kirito and Usagi, “Anyway, you two, please don’t tell anyone about our talk yesterday okay? Promise.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Okay.”

 

Kirito says, nodding his head, “Cross my heart and hope to die.”

 

Seven says, “See you and Usagi around, Kirito!” Soon after, Seven takes off with Sumeragi.

 

Kirito says, “Seven has got it rough.”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “For a ‘regular life’. We aren’t exactly ‘regular’, Kirito.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Yeah.” Later on, Kirito and Usagi are with the others as they look at Menma, Naruto’s ALO avatar, Cherry, Sakura’s ALO avatar, and Hina, Hinata’s ALO avatar.

 

Minako tells Hina, “Man, you and your boyfriend have chosen well, Hina!”

 

Naruto and Hina blush at Minako’s comments and Cherry says, “Stop embarrassing them. They aren’t going out on dates…yet.”

 

Makoto asks Menma, “So, you took the name of your counterpart from the movie?”

 

Menma says, with a grin, “Yep!”

 

Tomoe says, “You look really nice, N-I mean Menma-san.”

 

Menma says, “Yeah, I originally wanted to go with Salamanders or Sylphs, but when I heard that the Salamanders are real jerks, with a few exceptions, I decided not to. Then I decided to do something that’s classic me.”

 

Haruka says, “Out of the box and what people don’t expect.”

 

Menma says, with a grin, “Yep! I decided on Cait Sith!”

 

Hino says, “Since you just started a short time ago, you haven’t gotten animal partners for yourselves yet.”

 

Hina says, looking at Pina, “I would love to have a little dragon like yours, Silica.”

 

Silica says, with a smile, “I know.”

 

Dai says, “And I think that our ‘fox’ here wants to ride dragons like the elite dragon riders of the Cait Sith.”

 

Menma retorts, with a sly grin, “Who doesn’t want to ride dragons?! Believe it!”

 

Agil asks, “Anyway, getting off the topic of our newest members, how are we going to conquer Flosshilde?”

 

Lisbeth says, “Well, we got a good lookout of the place when we flew over it? What’s with that place? There are just too many mountains.”


Miyako says, “Added to the fact that on the island, we are basically grounded.”

 

Yuuki says, with a nod, “With the attitude limits as they are, there are going to be a lot of areas that we won’t be able to get to yet.”

 

Sinon asks, “Wouldn’t it be just a good idea to start with the dungeons that we can reach?”

 

Mamoru says, “I believe that’s a good idea. Most likely, the solution to increasing the attitude limit is within those dungeons combined with those ruins.”

 

Sam says, “I believe that you are right, Mamoru.”

 

Asuna says, “I agree with Sinon-chan and everyone else.”

 

Klein says, “Let’s do the ones closest to the teleport gate and work our way outwards.”

 

Akari says, “Sounds like a plan.”

 

Asuna asks Kirito, “Kirito-kun, are you…?”

 

Kirito responds, with a smile, “I’m okay, Asuna.” Kirito thinks in his mind, while looking at Leafa and Usagi, “It’s my ‘royal siblings’ that I’m worried about.”

 

Hana asks Leafa, “How is your hand and arm today?”

 

Leafa looks at her blackened right hand and lower arm and she responds, “It’s okay. It just still ‘tingles’ a bit.”

 

Minako asks, “So, what’s the plan?”

 

Philia says, “Well, I think that we should check our equipment before we go.”

 

Takashi says, “And get plenty of items too especially healing items.”

 

Yamato says, “Good idea, bro.”

 

Agil tells Kirito, “Kirito, could you stay behind for a few minutes after everyone is gone? I’ve got a little problem that I need your help with.”

 

Kirito replies, “Sure, Agil!” Kirito tells the others, “See you later, everyone!”

 

Asuna says, “Talk to you later, Kirito-kun!”

 

Usagi tells the others, “I’ll stay here and see if I can help.”

 

Minako asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “I’ll be fine.”

 

Tomoe says, with a smile, “Okay, Usagi-chan.” Soon after, everyone, minus Agil, Kirito, Usagi, and Mamoru, left the café.

 

Kirito asks Agil, “So, Agil, what’s the problem?”

 

Agil points to a location and he asks, “She’s been standing out front staring at you for the past few minutes. Friend of yours?” When they look where Agil is pointing, Usagi, Kirito, and Mamoru look to see Seven enter the café.

 

Seven says, “I love this place! I never thought that there would be such a cute café around here!”

 

Agil asks Kirito and Usagi, “Who is this? She looks really familiar. Who…?”

 

Seven asks Agil, seeing only him at the moment, “Excuse me, barista, but you wouldn’t happen to know a Spriggan known as Kirito, would you?”

 

Usagi asks, “Seven, what are you doing here?”

 

Seven says, “Ah, Kirito! I’m glad that I found you! I’ve been looking everywhere for you!”

 

Kirito asks, “Looking for me? By yourself? What happened to your Shamrock entourage?”

 

Seven responds, “I wanted to speak with you privately so I ditched them.”

 

Kirito says, “Privately with me? Actually that makes me happy. I’ve wanted to sit down and talk with you.”

 

Seven says, with a nod, “The feeling is mutual.” Seven then whispers, “You and Usagi haven’t been blabbering about our conversation the other day, did you?”


Usagi responds, shaking her head, “No, we didn’t. We did give you our word.”

 

Seven says, “Your word? You are both really cute.”

 

Mamoru asks Usagi, “Meatball Head, you and Kirito know Seven personally?”

 

Usagi says, “We met her the other day in town and had a private talk.”

 

Kirito asks Mamoru and Agil, “Agil, can you and Mamoru keep this a secret from the others for the moment?”

 

Agil retorts, “My lips are sealed. As far as I know, the three of you helped me around the shop and then took off.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Thanks, Agil.”

 

Seven says, with a smile, “Your discretion is most appreciated!”

 

Kirito says, “Seven, I have had questions about your research that I have been dying to ask you…”

 

Just then they hear voices and Mamoru says, “It seems like Seven-san didn’t get away from her entourage as she thought.”

 

Seven gives a sigh and she says, “Yikes. I guess that I wasn’t as stealthy as I thought that I was. It looks like that’s all the time that we have Kirito. I hope that you and Usagi won’t mind coming back to with both of you again.”

 

Usagi asks, surprised, “Wait! Both of us?”

 

Seven says, with a smile, “I don’t know why, but you seems to be a very interesting player in your own way and not just because you are one of the strongest players in ALO. I hope to talk with you and Kirito soon.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Sure, Seven.”

 

Seven says, “Then it is bye-bye for now. Dosvedanya!” Soon after, Seven takes off most likely to divert her guild away to make sure that they don’t know what she was doing.

 

Mamoru says, “It seems like the leader of the largest guild in ALO has taken a major interest in you two.”

 

Usagi says, “Yeah, I guess so.”

 

Agil says, “We should meet with the others.”

 

Usagi tells Agil, “Agil…”

 

Agil responds, with a grin, “Like I said, no problem. I didn’t see or hear a thing.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Thank you, Agil.”

 

Agil says, “This is yours and Usagi’s business and when you want to tell the others, you will.”

 

Mamoru tells Agil, “You, Usagi, and Kirito are real good friends.”

 

Agil says, with a smile, “Your girl was one of my best customers and I could tell that she wasn’t the loner type. Anyway, I also had a feeling that she and Kirito were going to be special. I didn’t realize how special your girl really is.”

 

Usagi says, nervously, “Kind of a good reason for that.”

 

Kirito says, “Anyway, we should get our stuff and rejoin the others.” The others nod their heads in unison as they prepare to gather the items and equipment that they need to their further adventures ahead in ALO.

 

July 29, 2025, Tokyo

 

Yuma, Kite, Kata, and Tsuki are assembled together as Tsuki discuss her ‘earlier interaction’ with her Fusion Dimension counterpart.

 

Kite asks, “So, she is learning other summoning methods?”

 

Kata says, “All the more reason the stop her.”

 

Tsuki tells Kata, “We can’t be sure that she is on their side, brother.”

 

Kata yells out, “They come from the same world, Tsuki!”

 

Tsuki responds, “It doesn’t mean that they are both part of Academia, Kata!”

 

Kite says, “Whatever the case, we do know that they are holding the Synchro Dimension and our Sailor Celestial as their prisoners. They need them along with their own dimension’s Sailor Celestial and this one too.”

 

Tsuki says, “And all four Sailor Moons as well.”

 

Kite says, “It shows that the Synchro Dimension isn’t with Academia especially their Sailor Moon and your counterpart, Kata.”

 

Kata says, with a sigh, “Okay, you have a point. Most likely, they think that we are the ones that kidnapped their Sailor Celestial.” Kata says, his eyes widen, “And that means that if we can convince them otherwise…We have an ally!”

 

Kite says, “That’s a good idea.” Kite asks Kata, “However, where do we find them?”

 

Tsuki says, “We don’t exactly have their cell phone numbers.”

 

Yuma says, “Plus, we don’t have much an idea about these mysterious new Numbers. They aren’t Astral’s memories.”

 

Kite says, “However, they may have something to do with this mess and their ‘idea’ of uniting the four dimensions into one. Astral said that these new numbers have great power and somehow this dimension’s Sailor Moon tapped into the powers of Galaxy-Eyes.”

 

Kata says, “And like sis said before, we can’t let them have Tsuki or any of the other Sailor Moons. We need to capture them if necessary.”

 

Tsuki yells out, shocked, “Kata!”

 

Kata tells Tsuki, “Tsuki, do you remember what they did to our world? It is barely hanging on by a thread and do you realize how mad that plan is?”

 

Kite says, “We already know that messing with the fabric of reality is bad.”

 

Yuma says, “No kidding, Kite.”

 

Kite says, “Anyway, we know what we need to do. We need to keep this dimension’s Sailor Celestial out of their hands and all of the Sailor Moons, including Tsuki, as well.”

 

Kata says, “They will never lay a hand on her.”

 

Tsuki says, with a pout, “I can take care of myself.”

 

Kata tells Tsuki, “I know, sis. But you are…”

 

Tsuki says, with a nod, “I know, Kata.”

 

Kata says, “But I’m still confused on how this world’s version of you and our sister got Dark Rebellion or united its power with that other dragon.”

 

Tsuki says, holding up her Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card, “I really don’t understand this dragon at all. However, all I know from what I heard is that this dragon is one of four dragons known as the Dimensional Dragons.”

 

Kite says, “And what we also know is that dragon isn’t a regular card. It is a monster with great power and I think that these other dragons have powers over space and time as well making them very powerful. Galaxy-Eyes could always sense the power from that dragon.”

 

Kata says, “And something tells me that why they want the Sailor Moons of the four dimensions.”

 

Tsuki asks, “But the Sailor Celestial…?”

 

Kata tells Tsuki, “Our sis also could use Dark Rebellion too, Tsuki.”

 

Kite says, “Something tells me that Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial are deeply connected with these ‘Dimensional Dragons’ and then some.”

 

Tsuki says, “So many questions…”

 

Kata says, “And few answers, but I know where to find some.”

 

Yuma asks, “Where Kata?”

 

Kata responds, “The center for all dueling in this world: Neo Domino City.”

 

July 30, 2025, Tokyo, Yuuki residence

 

Some distance from the Yuuki residence, Asuna is walking back to her house/mansion after deciding to take a walk which she is doing plenty these days due to her dealings with her mother causing her to look at her Sailor Transformation Broach again. However, Asuna is brought out of her thoughts and she sniffs the air in which she looks to see smoking coming from the direction of her home.

 

Asuna says, shocked, “Oh no!” Asuna immediately runs to her mansion home to find the door blasted in and she immediately runs in causing her to shout, “Mom! Dad! Brother!”

 

Just then a weak female voice says, “My lady…” Asuna then looks to see petite woman in her early forties through she looks slightly to somewhat younger than that with medium brown hair tied at the rear of her scalp, two large forelocks part to the sides of her face, brown eyes, and a mole below her lips on the left side of her face.

 

Asuna says, in a panic, “Sada-san!” Asuna runs over to the woman, who looks badly bruised and cut, however, not extremely injured, and she asks, putting her into her arms, “Sada-san, what happened?”

 

The youthful middle aged woman responds, “My lady, he…that monster…took madam…your father…your brother….”

 

Asuna gasps and she asks, seriously, “Who, Sada-san?”

 

The woman, Sada, responds, “Sugou…”

 

Sada falls unconscious and Asuna thinks in her mind, “Sugou?!” She then remembers what happened in SAO when Sugou, in his own avatar of Alberich, did in SAO after he got trapped with his ‘goons’ while performing an experiment to extract them, the trapped SAO players, out of the game in order to perform mind control experiments on them as well as the murder of last player to die in SAO, Aaron of her guild, the Knights of the Blood, causing the final painful awakening as Suguha/Leafa as Sailor Celestial which was what Kayaba wanted in the first place as one of his many goals for SAO. Asuna thinks in her mind, “I need to call the hospital and get Sada-san help and then I need to contact Kirito-kun and the others…” However, remembering those memories as what happened in SAO up to today ring in her mind causing her to think, “No! I can’t do that! The legacy of SAO still haunts Serena-chan and Suguha-chan to this day! They haven’t had a chance to recover at all! But then again, I can’t say that I’m any different. They are suffering more and more and I won’t add any more to it which hurts Kirito-kun too. No, now, I have power outside of the game! I’m a Sailor Senshi too and I have the power to stop this myself! This is my problem and I’m not dragging them into it especially not to cause them more pain. Sugou, you are mine.” Asuna takes out her broach and she gains a deadly determined look on her face as she gently puts the unconscious Sada against the wall and calls emergency services as she prepares to go after Sugou herself.

 

July 30, 2025, Tokorozawa

 

Within the area of Tokorozawa, part of the Saitama Prefecture, we are at a state of the art hospital and in fact, this is the hospital that Asuna was kept during her two years that her ‘mind’ was trapped in SAO. On the rooftop of said hospital, Asuna’s parents and her brother are bound by some kind of ‘energy rope’ while Sugou is looking at the whole of the city.

 

Sugou says, “Just look at them. All of those little peons working their worthless little lives away as if they meant something.” Sugou says, looking at Shouzou, “But we know better don’t we? We know that their lives are meaningless.”

 

Kouichirou yells out, angrily, “I knew that you were a piece of dirt, Sugou! Asuna and I were never fooled by your act!”

 

Sugou retorts, in a nasty sarcastic tone, “Well, congratulations. What do you want? A medal?”

 

Shouzou says, with a sneer, “I should have listened to my children. You are no better than that madman that trapped my daughter in SAO.”

 

Sugou yells out, angrily, “How dare you?! I am better than Kayaba! I am superior to Kayaba! And I was about to prove it too!”

 

Kouichirou shouts out, with a snort, “By what? By showing how to turn people into mindless drones? That’s so great! And you were planning to use technology pawned from a madman!”

 

Sugou shouts out, angrily, “You worthless rich boy tart! Kayaba stole that from me! I should have been the one to develop the Full-Dive technology! It is his fault! He was always there! So smug and so ‘superior’! He was always taking everything away from me!”

 

Shouzou says, with a snort, “I think not, Sugou.” When Sugou looks at Shouzou, he says, “Kayaba is the worst criminal in our time, but he earned what he got and made both good and bad. You are just sore that he managed to develop commercially usable Full-Dive technology first, Sugou. He developed it with his own ideas and his own mind while you piggybacked on his success and crimes.” Sugou growls at Shouzou and Shouzou says, “I see what my children saw in you. A weak willed man that’s a disgrace to his own family as with all mankind itself.”

 

Sugou yells out, angrily, “Shut up! Shut up! You are nothing! All of you are nothing!”

 

Kouichirou retorts, sarcastically, “That should be our line for you, Sugou. Without your position and without your ‘power’, you are nothing.”

 

Sugou shouts out, angrily, “How dare you?!”

 

Sugou prepares to punch Kouichirou, but a familiar female voice says, in a dangerous tone of voice, “Don’t you dare touch my brother, Sugou.” Everyone then looks to see Asuna, with a deadly serious expression on her face, walk out of the shadows in front of them.

 

Kyouko shouts out, shocked, “Asuna!”

 

Sugou says, with a wicked smile, “Lovely Asuna, I see that you have come. I’m surprised that you are alone. Where is your precious ‘Black Swordsman’?”

 

Asuna responds, with a smirk, “Kirito-kun has more important things to worry about then low-life scum like you, Sugou. And the same goes with Serena-chan. They have more important things to worry about than someone that’s not worthy than cleaning their shoes.”

 

Sugou sneers at Asuna and she yells out, angrily, “How dare you?! That worthless meatball niece of Kayaba and that so-called ‘Black Swordsman’ are nothing against me!”

 

Asuna replies, with a smirk, “And after you helped Laughing Coffin murder my comrade, Aaron, you were on your knees in front of Serena-chan begging for your life, Sugou. And don’t say that we cheated, you were the one cheating with your administrator privileges to make us helpless before. You lost to people ‘beneath you’, Sugou, and you are going to lose now.”

 

Sugou asks, with a smirk, “You think so? What can you do without your precious ‘Kirito-kun’ and all of your friends?”

 

Asuna responds, with a deadly glare, “A lot more than you think, Sugou.”

 

Sugou says, with an evil smile, “I doubt that. Especially with the power that I hold.” Sugou snaps his fingers and the whole area of the hospital is engulfed in a glow forcing Asuna and everyone else, minus Sugou, to cover their eyes. When the glow stops and everyone opens their eyes, they are shocked to see the whole area of the hospital ‘digitized’ with parts of the area including the area seemly ‘pixelated’ like they are in a VR world with ‘damage’ caused to the background. Sugou laughs evilly and he yells out, “This…This is my new power! I have fused the physical with the virtual!”

 

Kouichirou yells out, shocked, “That…That’s not possible!”

 

Sugou says, with an evil smile, “Oh, but it is! I have combined the realm of flesh and blood with realm of data!”

 

Asuna says, “You couldn’t have done it alone, Sugou! You may know Full-Dive technology, but this is beyond even you!”

 

Sugou responds, “Now, my dear, you shouldn’t be insulting the world’s new king…No, its new god!”

 

Shouzou says, “You are insane!”

 

Sugou yells out, “That’s what they say to all great genius!” Sugou then laughs evilly as he glows and transforms into a tall male ALO style fairy with shoulder length blond hair, elf-like ears, green eyes and wings coming out of his back, a crown in his scalp, and wearing a long dark green robe and green cloak both of whom having an emerald-like jewel on them with golden sandals.

 

Asuna asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Sugou says, “Do you like it? This is me when I was Oberon, the Supreme Fairy King of Alfheim!”

 

Asuna responds, “With that fake ‘Grand Quest’ that was just a cover for your sick experiments! Too bad that you have been dethroned long ago!”

 

Sugou responds, “You can have that world. It means nothing to me…When I become the supreme ruler of all!”

 

Asuna replies, strongly, “Never going to happen, Sugou!”

 

Sugou retorts, with an evil giggle, “And how are you going to stop me lovely Asuna? Let me show you my power.” Asuna then falls to her knees as she gets hit by some kind of gravity magic.

 

Kouichirou yells out, shocked, “Sis!”

 

Shouzou and Kyouko shout out, horrified, “Asuna!”

 

Sugou tells her, with an evil smirk, “A little gravity magic! With the digital and physical now fused, I rule over everything!”

 

Asuna responds, strongly, “Not even close!” Just then Asuna glows and her clothing transforms into a White Mage outfit similar Yuna’s White Magic Dressphere.

 

Sugou and Asuna’s family are shocked and Sugou asks, stunned, “What is this?” Asuna then slams her staff into the ground and uses a Dispel to negate the gravity field. Sugou yells out, stunned, “That’s not possible!”

 

Asuna responds, getting to her feet, “It is Sugou! You aren’t the only one with power!” Asuna glows as her outfit transforms into a silver of Yuna’s Black Magic outfit and she uses a powerful Firaga attack on Sugou and he yelps out wild in pain as he is burned in which Asuna glows again as her outfit changes into an exact duplicate of her Knights of the Blood outfit from SAO with an exact duplicate of her Lambent Light rapier.

 

Sugou says, stunned, “What kind of a trick is this? You can’t do this!”

 

Asuna says, with a deadly serious tone, “I can!” Asuna draws her sword and charges at Sugou in which he yelps in fear as he creates a mainly golden sword with emerald center in the hilt in which he barely blocks Asuna’s strike but he stumbles backwards. Asuna roars out as with lightning fast strikes in which Sugou yelps fearfully as he barely blocks a few of them, but he then yelps as he is nicked on his cheek causing him to yelp in fear. Sugou then stumbles and falls down to the ground on his bottom where he sees the tip of Asuna’s sword in front of his face while Asuna glares at Sugou with a deadly glare.

 

Sugou says, fearfully, “You can’t! You wouldn’t!”

 

Asuna responds, her tone unusually cold and slightly dark, “Wouldn’t I?” In Asuna’s mind, the memories of the events of SAO ring through her mind and she says, with a stern tone, “I was trapped in another world by a madman that took technology that could have revolutionized the world, not just entertainment, but instead, his selfishness turned a new frontier into a death trap. He betrayed someone that loved him like a father and scarred her heart for the rest of her life. I know Usagi…Serena-chan. She was a gentle soul. Kind and caring. However, Kayaba practically torn her apart with his selfishness! I had to see her tears flow like rivers and streams for two years! I also people die for the first time and it wasn’t the usual way people die, but I could see what the NervGear was doing to the person as it was killing them. I made plenty of comrades and I saw plenty of them die, but nowhere near the level that Serena-chan must have. I can’t imagine it, but she did everything in her power to save everyone and that means the amount of death that she saw…could be beyond what I could imagine. And you…you and Laughing Coffin murdered one of my comrades and scarred Leafa-chan’s own spirit. You don’t know the depths of her pain since she was Kayaba’s targets!”

 

Sugou gives a surprised look and Sugou asks, nervously, “Wait! What do you mean…?”

 

Asuna responds, with a deadly tone, “It is because of you people that others suffer. You that use things that could better people and their lives and you…” Asuna’s expression becomes one of anger that’s never seen on her face before as the memories of SAO dominate her mind especially the most painful including seeing Usagi/Serena crying, remembering what Kirito/Kazuto told her about the Moonlit Black Cats, and the death of Aaron as well as hearing the reasoning behind SAO with Suguha being awakened as Sailor Celestial as one of Kayaba’s goal with the mental and emotional pain that she suffered. Asuna roars out in anger as she knocks Sugou’s sword, kicks him onto the roof, stomps on his chest, and aims her rapier right at his face.

 

Sugou yells out, fearfully, “No! No! You wouldn’t! You can’t!”

 

Asuna responds, her tone unusually darker than before, “Wouldn’t I?” Within Asuna’s mind, a dark voice keeps saying ‘Kill him’, ‘Don’t let him hurt others again’, ‘If you let him live, he will make your family and friends suffer’ and the like causing her anger to rise to unusual levels in which she remembers about Kuradeel and what he did causing her to draw back her sword as if to land the final blow.

 

Asuna’s family is stunned at what she is going to do and Kouichirou yells out, stunned, “Sis, what are you doing? Don’t do this! Don’t do it!” This causes Asuna to hesitate, but then she yelps as multiple violet colored tentacles come out of seemly nowhere and grab onto her in which she is lifted into the air by multiple massive slug-like monsters.

 

Sugou laughs evilly and leaps to his feet in which he says, “I knew it! I knew that you didn’t have guts to do it!”

 

Asuna says, annoyed, “Yuck! This is gross!” The tentacles from the slug monsters grab her sword, take it from her, and throw it to the side.

 

Sugou tells Asuna, with an evil sly tone, “You have been a naughty girl. What will I do with you now?”

 

Asuna tells Sugou, “I’m warning you, Sugou…”

 

Sugou just laughs evilly and he responds, with a confidence in his voice, “Warning me? You might have surprised me with those mysterious tricks of yours, my dear Asuna, but outside of the virtual world, I would hardly consider you a threat.”

 

Asuna asks, with a confident smile, “Are you sure about that?”

 

Sugou asks Asuna, with an evil smirk, “And what are you going to do about that?”

 

Asuna felt a pang about what she is going to do, but seeing Sugou’s image and remembering what he did as Alberich in SAO erases that from her mind in which she says, “This!”

 

Valkyrie Star Power, Make-up!

 

Just then Asuna’s whole form is engulfed in light in which the sheer power of the ‘light’ vaporizes the monsters holding her in place and forcing everyone else to cover their eyes, but when the light fades away and everyone else looks, they gasp to find Valkyrie Sailor Star replacing Asuna in front of them.

 

Asuna’s family is shocked and Kouichirou says, stunned, “No way…”

 

Sugou is flabbergasted and he yells out, “What?! Asuna…You…You are…!!”

 

Sailor Star responds, “The name is Sailor Star to you, Sugou.” And quick as a whip, Sugou’s sword is knocked out of his hands and he yelps to find the tip of her sword right in front of his face. Sailor Star tells Sugou, in an unusual cold tone, “You said that I had no power here in this realm, Sugou. Would you like the recant that statement?” Sugou yelps in fear as the point of the sword comes closer to his face causing him to stumble backwards as Sailor Star, her helmet vanishing to show her face and her eyes full of determination and strength with a hint of anger and rage in them, slowly walking in a dangerous manner with her sword pointed at his face.

 

Sugou yells out, nervously, “No, wait! Wait!”

 

Sailor Star retorts, in a dangerous tone, “I don’t think so, Sugou.” Sailor Star then senses something and turns to her right only to yelp as she grabbed by the pincers of a Kuwagamon with her armor the only thing protecting her from injury from the pincers.

 

Sugou shouts out, with an evil smile, “I must say that it was quite a surprise, my lovely Valkyrie, but it looks like you didn’t count on my new ‘pet’!”

 

Glorious Burst!

 

Just then a powerful beam of flames slams into Kuwagamon and turning the Digimon into data particles immediately, freeing Sailor Star, and she lands back on the roof safely.

 

Sugou shouts out, stunned, “What? Who did that?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “That would be my friend, jerk!” Everyone then looks to see Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, ShineGreymon, and Dianamon floating in the skies with Valkyrie Sailor Moon and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial having their helmets up to show their faces with angered looks on the faces of the Valkyrie Sailor Scouts. Sugou yelps out in fear as he turns towards Asuna’s family onto to find them free and surrounded and protected by the Outer Sailor Scouts. He then sees the Inner Sailor Scouts floating in another direction and Tuxedo Mask appearing behind Sailor Star.

 

Sailor Star asks, “But how?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “Hello, girlfriend! Sailor Scout of Reality here! You think that I wouldn’t sense such an ‘upset’ in space and time? Geez!” Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon glare deadly daggers at Sugou, who looks at Sailor Moon, and his eyes widen as image of Serena comes into his mind.

 

Sugou asks, stunned, “Wait! You! I know you! It’s you! You…of all people are Sailor Moon?! A meatball head like you?!”

 

The Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask are stunned and Sailor Saturn asks, stunned, “But how?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “There is something negating our ‘special glamour’ that makes our faces unrecognizable.” Sailor Moon narrows her eyes and before anything could be said or done, Sailor Moon is right in front of Sugou and grabs him by the throat lifting him into the air.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a deadly glare, “You know, I’ve had it enough of you, Sugou.” Sailor Moon raises her free hand into a fist and she says, “All it would take is one punch…One punch and your so-called genius brains would be splatted on the rooftop!”

 

Plenty of the others have wide-eyed from that remark, which is completely out of character for Sailor Moon, at least before SAO, and Sugou shouts out, fearfully, “You wouldn’t!”

 

There is silence for a moment and Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “Yes…you’re right, I wouldn’t.” Sailor Moon lowers her fist and she says, “If I just do that, I would cross a line that I could never go back on and…you aren’t worth it.”

 

Sailor Moon lowers Sugou to the ground and Sailor Celestial says, with a mischievous smirk, “However, it doesn’t mean you are going to leave with all of your teeth intact!” Just then Sailor Celestial bashes Sugou right in the face, knocking him down to the ground of the rooftop, and putting him into unconsciousness as well as losing a few teeth in the process.

 

Dianamon asks, “Was that really necessary?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “Sick jerk deserved so much worse.”

 

Afterwards, Asuna’s family look at Sailor Star and Shouzou says, “Asuna…” Sailor Star yelps as the others look at her with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Mars giving her quite a glare as the area returns to normal while Sugou goes from his ‘Oberon look’ back to his ‘regular look’ with the teeth still missing. A short time later on, the group is assembled and Sailor Mars looks like she is about blow a gasket.

 

Sailor Mars yells out, strongly, “Are you nuts?! I can’t believe that you did that!”

 

Sailor Star says, a bit nervously, “Sorry, I didn’t want to get Moon-chan and Celestial-chan involved…”

 

Sailor Mars shouts out, “That’s not the point, Star! It is transforming in front of your parents and in front that ass!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “In her defense, my identity…”

 

Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, with a stern tone, “Don’t you dare open your mouth, Meatball Head!”

 

Sailor Moon yelps and Sailor Uranus says, “I agree with Mars, Star. What you did was completely reckless.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “However, she is a Sailor Scout allied with the Sun Kingdom and we have no right to punish her as we punish our own princess.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Doesn’t mean that we can’t scold the heck out of her.” Sailor Uranus says, looking at the Yuuki family, “Anyway, we have no choice. We must erase their memories.”

 

There are gasps from the Yuuki family while Sailor Neptune says, looking at the still unconscious Sugou, “However, I believe that Celestial-chan took care of him with that concussion that she just gave him.”

 

Kyouko says, “Now, see here, you have no right…!” Sailor Pluto then blocks them with her specter and it starts to glow in which Sailor Star’s mother, father, and brother are knocked out.

 

Sailor Star steps forward out of worry, but Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “It is all right, Sailor Star. There will be no pain and their minds will not be tampered with beyond this event.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “This is for the best.” Sailor Uranus says, “We already have enough trouble with plenty of SAO survivors knowing about us and we had to bring in our hime’s family and friends to help us bring all of you home.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “Add my and Kazuto’s mother into the mix.”

 

Sailor Star says, “You’re right. I’m sorry.”

 

Sailor Moon asks Sailor Star, “Star…Asuna…What happened to you?”

 

Sailor Star responds, “I don’t know. I just…felt so angry…and somewhere deep in me…I kept hearing a voice that told me to kill him before he kill and hurts anyone else that I love…The worst memories from SAO kept replaying in my mind…I just…”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “Couldn’t help yourself?” Sailor Star nods her head and Sailor Uranus says, “You weren’t in complete control of your actions.”

 

Sailor Star asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a nod, “I believe that Uranus was right. You may be a victim of some kind of ‘outside influence’. Not mind control per say, but more like an ‘emotional outside influence’.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Are you saying that someone somehow was ‘altering’ Sailor Star’s emotions?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I believe that’s what Mars and I needed to find out.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, pointing to the unconscious Sugou, “Let’s take care of this trash first.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Good idea. The police must be looking for him.” The others nod their heads and prepare to take the unconscious Sugou away while some distance away a figure is watching before vanishing into the shadows.

 

July 30, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Within one of the mountainous caverns inside of the Leaf Village, we find the Gedo Mezo, the ‘statue’ form the Ten-Tails AKA Kaguya, mother of the Six Path Sage and the first person in Naruto’s world to gain chakra, with Zetsu in front of it.

 

The black half of Zetsu, Black Zetsu, Kaguya’s will, says, “Mother, you will be free.”

 

Just then a male voice says, “I think not.” Zetsu then looks to see Ryu, Kasumi, Ayame, Momiji, Minato, Kushina, and all of the Leaf Village ninja that came to Earth right in front of him.

 

Jiraiya says, “I don’t think so, pal.”

 

Minato says, “Since we know about you being Kaguya’s will, we know what you want and you aren’t freeing your ‘mother’ ever.”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “Believe it, pal!”

 

Black Zetsu responds, snapping his fingers, “You want to bet, brat?” Soon after, the whole area is engulfed dark violet fog.

 

Kiba yells out, stunned, “What the heck?!”

 

Ryu says, seriously, “It’s a trap!” Just then everyone, minus Zetsu and Naruto, are entrapped in black tentacles.

 

Naruto yells out, stunned, “No!”

 

Ino says, grunting out, “I can’t…move…”

 

Black Zetsu says, “And you can’t use your chakra or any other your ‘special powers’ thanks to the Shadow Magic that I put all around us!” Zetsu then throws a device that attaches to Naruto’s right wrist and locks into place in which Naruto can’t remove it.

 

Naruto shouts out, “What the fuck is this?”

 

Black Zetsu responds, with an evil sly tone, “The way that you are going to help me revive mother.”

 

Naruto yells out, “No way that I’m going to help you, you freak!”

 

Black Zetsu replies, “You don’t have a choice, boy!” Just then another White Zetsu appears and puts a device down into the ground which locks into place with Black Zetsu saying, “I have to say that I’m really liking this world! They come up with such wonderful technology to allow me to revive mother! You see, you and I are going to play your new favorite game, brat! And with every life-point that you lose, I’m going to drain you of your chakra and this device will process that chakra and use it as a base to ‘create’ more chakra via this device! You see, energy can’t be created or destroyed, but it can be changed! This device will drain the energy from nature itself…!!”

 

Minato says, finishing, “And using Naruto’s chakra as a base, it will turn the natural energy taken from this world into chakra to fuel for Kaguya’s revival!”

 

Black Zetsu says, as Zetsu attached a Neo Domino City duel disk to Black Zetsu’s wrist and lower arm, “Leave it to you to figure it out! And the more chakra that I drain from your brat, the more chakra that I can create with this machine! However, with anything like this, I can’t just take your son’s chakra, but this seems like a fun way to revive mother! Now, brat, you have to duel me or your family and friends get a trip into the Shadow Realm to suffer for all time!”

 

Zetsu inserts a dueling deck into duel disk and Sakura says, “No, Naruto! You can’t do this!”

 

Hinata says, “You can’t let Kaguya revive! It could be end of our world and Earth!”

 

Naruto says, taking out his duel disk from a sealing scroll, “I don’t have a choice, but don’t worry, Hinata-chan, I won’t lose!” Naruto attaches his duel disk to his left wrist, puts in his dueling deck, and activates his duel disk causing both of their duel disks to display 4000 life-points to each duelist, their disks shuffle their decks, and both of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel! /Duel!” Naruto and Black Zetsu say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Naruto: 4000

Zetsu/Black Zetsu: 4000

 

Hinata thinks in her mind, greatly concerned, “Be careful, Naruto-kun.”

 

Black Zetsu says, as he and his ‘other self’ draw a card, “My turn!” Black Zetsu says, putting one card into his duel disk’s spell/trap slots, “I activate my Foolish Burial!” As a card comes out of his deck, Black Zetsu says, discarding said card to the graveyard, “Now, I can take one monster card from my deck and send it into the graveyard.” Black Zetsu says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Why? I use Monster Reborn to revive that monster: Solar Flare Dragon!” Soon after, Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sakura says, plainly, “That’s trouble.”

 

Ino asks, curiously, “Why?”

 

Black Zetsu says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “My Fire Storm spell card will help you realize what since because I special summoned a Pyro monster, I can play up to two more from my deck! And you know what’s coming next!” Two cards come out of Zetsu’s deck, he puts them on his duel disk, and two more Solar Flare Dragons (1500/1000 X 2) appear on the field in attack mode. Black Zetsu says, as two cards are put into his disk’s spell/trap slots, “I end my turn and now, you lose five hundred life-points per of my dragons! And this is going to hurt brat!” All three Solar Flare Dragon unleash fireballs and Naruto yells out in pain as they slam into him causing him to lose 1500 life-points as well as burning him.

 

Hinata yells out, horrified, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Kushina says, shocked, “Sochi, no!” Naruto then yelps as the device on his wrist drains him of his chakra which goes into the device that sends a larger amount into ‘statue’ of the Ten-Tails/Kaguya causing the eyes to open and the whole body to shake.

 

Black Zetsu says, evilly, “Yes! Yes! It works! The chakra taken from the brat is magnified by the energy taken in by the machine giving mother a huge infusion of chakra!”

 

An inhuman roar is heard from the statue and Momiji says, “I sense a ‘malicious presence’ from that statue.”

 

Ryu says, “It must be Kaguya.”

 

Black Zetsu says, “Soon mother will be revived and all chakra will be reclaimed in which the universe…No, the multiverse is just ripe for the pickings!”

 

Naruto says, “Not on your life, jerk!”

 

Black Zetsu responds, “Try and stop me brat!”

 

Current Score:
Naruto: 2500

Black Zetsu: 4000

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “You got it, believe it! My turn!” Naruto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Thanks to you having monsters on the field, I can play my Vice Dragon with half of its strength!” Vice Dragon (2000/2400-1000/1200) then appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto says, putting another card on his duel disk, “Then I add Clock Resonator as well, believe it!” Soon after, Clock Resonator (1200/600) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto says, “And now, I tune my Clock Resonator with Vice Dragon!” Clock Resonator turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Vice Dragon, making it become transparent before a column of light engulfs the field, and Naruto takes out a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. Naruto chants out, “The ruler’s heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power! Synchro Summon!” Naruto says, putting the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “Let’s rock Red Dragon Archfiend!” Out of the light, Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto’s Mark of the Dragon starts to glow.

 

Black Zetsu says, with a smirk, “That was pointless! My Solar Flare Dragons make it impossible for you to attack!”

 

Naruto says, putting one card into his disk’s main slot, “I activate my Absolute Power Inferno spell card! Since Red Dragon Archfiend is out on the field, by making my Red Dragon unable to attack, all cards on your field are busted up and you lose one hundred points for each one!” Zetsu, both halves of him, gasp in shock as Red Dragon Archfiend unleashes a burst of flames and destroys all three Solar Flare Dragons and the two face-down cards causing Zetsu to lose 500 life-points.

 

Sakura says, excitedly, “Nice one!”

 

Kiba says, with a smirk, “About time.”

 

Naruto says, putting two cards into main slot of his disk, “Since I can’t attack, I end with two face-downs.”

 

Current Score:

Naruto: 2500

Black Zetsu: 3500

 

Black Zetsu says, as Zetsu draws a card, “Nice, but it won’t save you, Uzumaki!” Zetsu puts one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Flare Re-Alchemy and now, I remove all monsters from my grave and every Pyro monster that gets removed gives me a card!” All three Solar Flare Dragons (1500/1000 X 3) fly out of the graveyard slot of Zetsu’s disk and he draws three more cards in which Black Zetsu says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Now, I activate my Blaze Accelerator!” After a blaster weapon appears on Zetsu’s field, Black Zetsu says, as Zetsu puts another card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I add my Tri-Blaze Accelerator!” Then blaster then transforms into a triple barrel weapon and Black Zetsu says, discarding one Volcanic Scattershot (500/0) monster card, “And now, I use my Volcanic Scattershot to destroy to destroy your dragon, but I also send two more to the graveyard since I just sent to the grave through the effect of Blaze Accelerator in order to destroy all monsters on your field!”

 

Hinata asks, “Wait! Naruto has only one monster on the field! Why would he do that?”

 

Black Zetsu responds, with an evil smile, “Why indeed?” The blaster fires three Volcanic Scattershot into the air right at Red Dragon Archfiend.

 

Naruto says, pushing a button on his disk’s touchscreen, “Wrong, freak! I activate my Interdimensional Matter Transporter!” One of Naruto’s face-downs is revealed to be Interdimensional Matter Transporter trap card and Naruto says, “Thanks to this card, I can remove Red Dragon from play until the End Phase of the turn!” Red Dragon Archfiend vanishes through some kind of teleportation rings and Naruto says, with a grin, “My pal is safe!”

 

Black Zetsu responds, “But your life-points aren’t! I use the effect of Scattershot and when it is sent to the graveyard, you lose five hundred points and if you remember, I sent three to the graveyard!” Naruto yells out in pain as he is barraged by the fireballs as he loses 1500 more life-points.

 

Hinata screams out, horrified, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Minato yells out, stunned, “No!” Naruto then grunts as more chakra is drained from him into the machine and it is ‘enhanced’ by the natural energy drained from the planet in which it goes into Gedo Mezo causing it to roar even louder as it cracks and roars like it was shedding skin, but then with a terrific blast, the ‘statue’ transforms into the Ten-Tails!

 

Jiraiya says, “The Ten-Tails!”

 

Kakashi says, “Kaguya’s Biju form!”

 

Tenten says, seeing something, “Something else is happening!” As the chakra goes into the Ten-Tails, the Ten-Tails then transforms into pale skinned woman with extreme long white hair, delicate features on her face, two horns on her head, a pair of Byakugan eyes with a third eye in the center of the forehead that a combination of the Sharingan and Rinnegan, dark red colored lips, and wearing a long hime kimono.

 

Lee asks, “Is that…?”

 

Minato says, “Yes, the mother of the Six Path Sage: Kaguya Otsutsuki.”

 

Black Zetsu yells out, excitedly, “Yes! Yes! Mother has been reborn!”

 

Kaguya looks around and she says, looking at Zetsu, “Zetsu.”

 

Black Zetsu responds, “Yes, mother. It isn’t the way that we planned, but we have finally revived you. Let me show you what happened.” Black Zetsu then stretches out a tentacle from himself that goes into Kaguya’s right arm and she receives Black Zetsu’s memories.

 

Kaguya’s eyes widen, she looks at Naruto, and she asks, “The reincarnation of Hagoromo’s son?!”

 

Black Zetsu says, “Yes, mother. His name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and he has been a real pain in the neck. He is supposed to be some kind of ‘Chosen One’ destined to stop you, but he won’t be around for long.”

 

Naruto says, with a sneer, “I’m still here, jerk.”

 

Black Zetsu responds, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Not for long when I use my Pot of Greed to gain two more cards!” Zetsu draws two more cards and Black Zetsu puts another card into the spell/trap slots causing him to say, evilly, “And now, I play my Hinotama spell card and blast with you five hundred points of damage!” Naruto yells out as he is slammed by fireballs causing another 500 points of damage to his life-points and he grunts as more chakra was drained into the machine which sends much more chakra into Kaguya herself.

 

Kaguya says, excitedly, “Yes! Yes! I can feel it! My power! My power returning! Soon I will be able to reclaim all of my chakra!”

 

Black Zetsu responds, “Yes, mother. You will. As soon as I’m done with reincarnation of Hagoromo’s younger son, his chosen heir, and your revenge on your sons can truly begin! You will become the goddess of worlds!” Black Zetsu says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And to make sure of that I get rid of my Tri-Blaze Accelerator in order to play Volcanic Doomfire in attack mode!” Tri-Blaze Accelerator erupts in flames as Volcanic Doomfire (3000/1800) appears on the field in attack mode and Black Zetsu says, “And with that, your end begins as I end my turn in which your trap allows your overgrown lizard to return!” Afterwards, Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Current Score:

Naruto: 500

Black Zetsu: 3500

 

Naruto is breathing heavily in which he collapse to his right knee and Hinata says, concerned, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Sakura says, “Get up! You’ve been through worse!”

 

Black Zetsu yells out, nastily, “Look at the mighty hero now! On his knees! It’s over! Soon, my mother will be revived and she shall reclaim what belongs to her!”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “On your feet, brat! Is this the limit of your power? Your strength? After all that you have been through in your life, is this how you let it end? To be defeated by a remnant of that old witch?!” Naruto remembers his whole life up to the point he came to Earth and he then remembers his times on Earth as well.

 

Black Zetsu then says, evilly, “And once you are revived, you can start with these people as a snack!” As the saying goes: That was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Naruto, his eyes ablaze with determination, stomps back to his feet.

 

Naruto yells out, strongly, “Not on your life! I won’t let you hurt any of them! I just got back my family and plenty of these people are precious to me! And there are plenty more back home as well! Even if I’m turned into nothingness, I won’t let you win! You will lose, believe it!”

 

Black Zetsu responds, “Ha! You are all talk! Without sealing jutsu of Hagoromo, you have nothing!”

 

But then a mysterious flame appears by Naruto’s heart and he yells out, “I have everything that I need! I have the strength of the people that love and support me even if we are far away! And I have my own will and determination! Even though I don’t like using advice from a madman, believe it, without will, power is nothing! And your ‘mother’ is nowhere near me! I have more ‘power’ that your ‘mother’ can ever have even if she was a million times stronger than me! This ends now!” Naruto’s Mark of the Dragon blazes with light and power along with Red Dragon Archfiend, which is getting a powerful crimson aura.

 

The others are confused and Kushina asks, “What’s going on? Sochi is…you know! What is happening to him?”

 

Minato says, “That’s not the Nine-Tailed Fox’s power! That’s…!!”

 

Kaguya asks, confused, “What?! What?! What is this power?!”

 

July 30, 2025, Tokyo

 

All over Tokyo, the other new Signers, Sammy, Serena, Davis, and Kari, ‘sense’ what’s happening when their Marks of the Dragon glow and they can ‘feel’ the conflict that Naruto is in.

 

July 30, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Back in the cave, we return to the duel as the ‘flame’ around Naruto’s heart transfers to his right hand, he puts it on his deck, which doesn’t even singe it, and he yells out, strongly, “My turn!” When Naruto draws the card, he creates a powerful shockwave that shakes the whole cave.

 

Black Zetsu yells out, confused, “What is this? What are you doing?!”

 

Naruto responds, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Ending this! I activate my Red Resonance trap card!” Naruto’s other face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with Red Dragon Archfiend with a Resonator monster as the picture and Naruto says, “With Red Dragon Archfiend, I’m allowed to add one summon one Resonator monster from my deck, but in return, I must discard one card for every level that it has! And I choose Flare Resonator!” A card comes out of Naruto’s deck and when he puts it on his duel disk, Flare Resonator (300/1300) appears on the field in attack mode while Naruto discards the top three cards of his deck to the graveyard. Naruto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I play my Attack Gainer in attack mode as well!” Just then Attack Gainer (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode. Naruto yells out, as his body is covered in a crimson glow, “And now, with Flare and Gainer, I DOUBLE TUNE them with Red Dragon Archfiend!”

 

There are multiple gasp and Sakura asks, stunned, “What?” Soon after, Flare Resonator turns into three fiery rings while Attack Gainer turns into one fiery ring that surround Red Dragon Archfiend, which is glowing, and out of that ‘glow’, the Crimson Dragon makes its grand appearance with a mighty roar.

 

Ryu says, amazed, “The Crimson Dragon!”

 

Kaguya grunts out as the light of the Crimson Dragon hits the field and Black Zetsu asks, stunned, “Mother?!”

 < /p> Kaguya grunts out, “I…I can’t move…But how…This is impossible! I am the mother of all chakra! I am the goddess of our world! You can’t do this to me, Asura! ASURA!!”

 

Naruto shouts out, strongly, “I can and I will! Kaguya, you let your power go to your head and like they say, you turned yourself into an oni! And then you tried to murder your own children just because they had chakra! Your crimes are too numerous! Your actions are unforgiveable! It’s time to finish what Old Man Six Path did and seal you forever, believe it! Kaguya, I sealed you away for all eternity!”

 

As a blank Synchro Monster card appears in Naruto’s right hand, Kaguya screams out, “NEVER!!! All chakra belongs to me! You won’t stop me Asura!!!” Kaguya unleashes a barrage of spiked bones right at Naruto much to the shock of the others.

 

Hinata yells out, horrified, “Naruto!”

 

Kushina shouts out, “Sochi, look out!”

 

Minato and Sakura shout out in unison, “Naruto!” But before the assault can hit, a force-field appears and blocks the assault causing the bones to fall harmless to the ground in front of Naruto.

 

Kaguya asks, stunned, “What?!” Energy then comes off of Naruto and takes the form of Hagoromo Otsutsuki, the Six Path Sage, and Kaguya yells out, enraged, “HAGOROMO, YOU DARE INTERFERE WITH ME AGAIN?! HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU?!”


The others are amazed and Kakashi says, stunned, “The Six Path Sage…”

 

Shikamaru says, “Troublesome. Naruto has a way with miracles.” Kaguya then screams out as she is getting drawn into Red Dragon Archfiend, who is surrounded by four fiery rings.

 

Black Zetsu screams out, in horror, “MOTHER!”

 

Naruto yells out, strongly, “Granny Kaguya, I strip you of all of your power for all time!” Naruto shouts out, “The ruler and the fiend, here and now, shall become one! A Raging Spirit! Lift up the very cries of creation itself! Synchro Summon!” Naruto shouts out, “Now, burn a scar through my enemies Red Nova Dragon!” Kaguya screams out as she turns into her Ten-Tails before getting completely absorbed into Red Dragon Archfiend, who is then engulfed in flames, before reemerging as Red Nova Dragon (3500/3000) in which Naruto’s blank Synchro Monster card transforms into a brand new Red Nova Dragon (3500/3000) Synchro Monster card.

 

The others are flabbergasted and Kiba yells out, “I can’t believe it!”

 

Black Zetsu yells out, horrified and flabbergasted, “No!” Just then Black Zetsu looks at Naruto, who has a pair of Rinne-Sharingan eyes, however, his Rinne-Sharingan are violet while Kaguya’s Rinne-Sharingan are blood red. Black Zetsu yells out, shocked, “Mother’s Rinne-Sharingan?! But how? How do you have it?!”

 

Naruto responds, “I told you! Thanks to my bud, Red Dragon Archfiend, the Crimson Dragon, and even Old Man Hagoromo, I just stripped Granny Kaguya of all of her power for good!” Out of Red Nova Dragon, the astral form of Kaguya appears in front of everyone, but she screams as she is hit by the light of the Crimson Dragon and the Six Path Sage, causing her to dispel for good.

 

Black Zetsu screams out, in disbelief, “No, this can’t be!”

 

Naruto slams his new Red Nova Dragon Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Believe it, jerk! Red Nova Dragon’s ability activates and he gains five hundred attack points for every Tuner monster in my grave, but I sent Phantom King Hyde, a Tuner, to my graveyard thanks to my trap earlier! That means that I have four Tuners in my grave!” Red Nova Dragon then goes up from 3500/3000 to 5500/3000 and Naruto says, “And by the way, you overgrown weed, my Attack Gainer also drops your flame head by a grand since he was used for a Synchro!” Volcanic Doomfire then goes down from 3000/1800 to 2000/1800 and Naruto yells out, strongly, “And now, Red Nova Dragon, destroy his Doomfire and end the legacy of Kaguya for good! Finish this with Burning Soul Strike!” Red Nova Dragon is engulfed in flames as he goes through Volcanic Doomfire, destroying it, and Zetsu screams out in pain and agony as he is slammed by the attack causing him to be vaporized as he loses 3500 life-points as well as this duel.

 

Final Score:

Naruto: 500

Zetsu/Black Zetsu: 0

 

With the final attack, a column of light and flames is sent high into the sky that can be seen from Tokyo itself while the whole area is covered in light forcing everyone to cover their eyes. When the light fades away, the cavern has completely vanishes leaving everyone remaining outside and everyone is free with Red Nova Dragon gone.

 

Tenten says, “I’m free!” When everyone looks at Naruto, they gasp to see Naruto’s new Rinne-Sharingan eyes.

 

Hinata asks, “Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy grin, “Who were you expecting Hinata-chan? Madara Uchiha?”

 

Kushina then runs up, hugs Naruto in a bone-crushing hug, and she yells out, excitedly, “You did it, you know! You just beat the mother of Sage!”

 

Naruto grunts out, “Yeah…I know…”

 

Kushina says, nervously, “Oops, sorry. You know how I am you know.” After Kushina releases her son, he closes his eyes and when he opens them again, his eyes return to normal.

 

Shikamaru says, “I knew that you would be a really troublesome blond.”

 

Naruto says, as his body shakes uncontrollably, “I guess that…I am…” Naruto then collapses into his mother’s arms much to the others’ shock and surprise.

 

Kushina says, worriedly, “Naruto!”

 

Ryu says, “I believe that he is just exhausted from what happened.”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Hey!” Everyone then looks to see Yugito, Fu, Naruko, Tuxedo Mask, our Sailor Scouts, and Digidestined and their Digimon partners, arriving on Imperialdramon in his ‘dragon mode’, arrive on the scene.

 

Ino asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, pointing to Sailor Moon, “Her Mark of the Dragon was going off like crazy and she said that it had to do with Naruto.”

 

Davis says, displaying his Mark of the Dragon, “Same here!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And we also saw a column of light all the way from Tokyo.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, concerned when she saw Naruto, “What happened here?”

 

Kasumi says, “It will take some time to explain.”

 

Sailor Uranus responds, “You can see that we are all ears, Kasumi-san.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “You should already know that we are used to this kind of thing.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a smirk and a sigh, “Unfortunately.”

 

Yolei says, “Ditto for us.” Sometime soon after, Naruto is sleeping peacefully on a mattress bed covered by a blanket while Sailor Mercury is examining the machine that was used to attempt to revive Kaguya which remained even after the duel ended while the ninja of the group explain what happened.

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “He had help.”

 

Ayame says, plainly, “I believe that’s obvious, Sailor Uranus.”

 

Kasumi asks, “Do you think that it is MIST or someone else?”

 

Ryu says, “There are many possibilities Kasumi.”

 

Minato says, “However, they, whoever ‘they’ are, must have helped Zetsu revive his ‘mother’ in order to get something out of it.”

 

Tai says, “Now, the million yen question: Who are ‘they’? And I’m not sure if we’re going to like the answer.” Plenty of the others can’t help to nod their heads in agreement and some distance away, an aerial spy drone is flying away from Hayabusa Village to parts unknown.

 

July 30, 2025 (Standard Dimension time), Fusion Dimension, Unknown location

 

Within the realm of the Fusion Dimension, the alternate version of Alexis Rhodes, Asuka, with Momoe and Junko are watching a screen of a room where two people are talking with each other though we can’t see their features.

 

One of the figure says, in a male voice, “So, Kaguya has been sealed into a new Red Nova Dragon? It is no matter to us.”

 

The other figure, the one on the other screen, responds, in a male voice, “Indeed, my friend. She would have proven useful for our goals, but we have to remember that she isn’t the only Kaguya Otsutsuki out there.”

 

The first figure responds, with a nod, “Correct.”

 

The screen on the two figures turns off and Junko says, “Geez.”

 

Asuka says, with a sigh, “I know, Junko.” Just then a holographic screen showing Serene’s face then appears in the room.

 

Momoe yells out, excitedly, “Hey, girlfriend!”

 

Serene says, “Nice to see you, too, Momoe-chan. Thanks for all of your help.”

 

Junko says, with a grin, “No big! Sorry to bring up bad memories, but what are true friends for? Come on!”

 

Serene asks, “Do they suspect anything?”

 

Asuka says, “No, they don’t.”

 

Junko says, with a grin, “They have no idea that we are ‘double agents’.”

 

Asuka says, “Which I’m amazed that you and Momoe are able to pull off.”

 

Momoe yells out, annoyed, “Asuka!”

 

Asuka says, with a smile, “Just kidding!”

 

Serene tells the three of them, “All of you are great.”

 

Asuka asks Serene, “What’s the story of Standard’s version of you?”

 

Serene sighs and she responds, “She’s quite strong, but she has a ton of problems.”

 

Junko tells Serene, with a grin, “Like you are any stranger to that.”

 

Serene gives Junko an annoyed expression and Asuka tells Junko, “Cool it, Junko.”

 

Momoe tells Serene, “By the way, girl, we have new information on that cutie version of Menma.”

 

After a short explanation, Serene says, annoyed, “Bastards.”

 

Asuka says, with a nod, “I know, Serene.”

 

Serene asks, “Do you have any information on where the Synchro and XYZ versions of my sister are being held?”

 

Asuka responds, shaking her head, “Not even close, Serene.”

 

Junko says, “The information on them is super top secret.”

 

Momoe says, nervously, “By the way, Serene, your sister is on the run.”

 

Serene slaps herself on the forehead and she says, with a sigh, “Oh, Lea-chan…”

 

Asuka tells Serene, “She might be on her way to the Standard Dimension.”

 

Serene tells Asuka, “Thank you, Asuka-chan. I’ve already managed to get a handle on Synchro Summoning from training here in Standard, but there is something else. Take a look.” Soon after, Asuka, Momoe, and Junko see a recording of the duel between Serene and Serena in which they are shocked to see Pendulum Summoning.

 

Junko yells out, stunned, “No way! Pendulum Summoning?!”

 

Asuka says, amazed, “Incredible.”

 

Serene says, “And it seems like this Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is similar to my dragon.”

 

Asuka asks, “Really?”

 

Serene says, “It might be the reason that he wants us, Sailor Moons, as well as my sisters and her counterparts. I need to keep the other Sailor Moons, who are here in this dimensions, and my sister and her counterpart away from the Professor no matter what.”

 

Junko asks, “Should we come to help?”

 

Serene replies, “No, Junko-chan. I won’t allow you to put yourselves in danger especially since you are spying on them. You have to stay here. I need information.”

 

Asuka says, with a nod, “Okay, but be careful.”

 

Serene nods her head and she responds, “I will.”


When the holographic screen showing Serene vanishes, Junko says, “Never a dull moment.”

 

Asuka says, with a nod, “No kidding. Let’s get back before they start wondering.” Momoe and Junko nod their heads in agreement as the three of them prepare to head back to wherever they are going in their realm.

 

July 30, 2025, Tokyo

 

On the rooftops of Tokyo, Riku and King Mickey are looking over the city.

 

Riku says, “Well, we’re back.”

 

King Mickey says, “Gosh! I’ve seen plenty of cities, but nothing like this.”

 

Riku says, “I know, Mickey. With Sora and Kairi off on their own mission, we’re going to need to be here. There is more to this ‘Dimensional War’ than even we think.”

 

King Mickey says, “If Master Yen Sid doesn’t understand the whole picture, it is going to be hard to figure it out.”

 

Riku says, “However, it is the reason that we are here, Mickey.”

 

King Mickey says, with a nod, “Hopefully, things aren’t too bad.”

 

Riku says, “I just have a bad feeling that things may become worse than better.” King Mickey can’t help to nod his head in agreement, but what they don’t seem to know is that Dark Suguha and Sailor Charon, from two different positions, are observing them before they ‘vanish’ in their own ways, however, Riku glances in their directions to show that they aren’t as ‘invisible’ as they may have thought.

 

End of Chapter 24

 

Well, it is the end of that chapter, huh? I decided to really end things with Kaguya and Zetsu quickly, but it doesn’t mean that their roles in this story are over. What do I mean? I’ve already given you a clue in this chapter, but I’m not going to say anymore. Anyway, keep those reviews coming and no flames, please. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!