Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ An Uncivil War ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
In this upcoming chapter, you know that Sailor Moon has now gone to the ‘dark side’ and our heroes and heroines have to chase our corrupted Moon Princess across universes to bring her back. What kind of world will they be seeing today? And how will they get there in the first place? I’m sure that some of you already know that answer, but you are going to have to read to find out, folks! Now, I know that this is getting old, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 28: An Uncivil War

 

August 2, 2025, in orbit around Mars

 

Hidden within the orbit of the planet Mars, there is a space station/spaceport that contains the rebuilt USS Enterprise from the Star Trek universe and within the starship, we head for the sickbay where our heroes and heroines joined by the Sailor Starlights are looking down at Galaxia AKA Sailor Galaxia, one of the most powerful Sailor Scouts in the universe, who is lying down on one of the beds and she is dying due to her weakened life-force and some kind of ‘curse’ or something making it impossible for the special machines that were set up by Washu, Ami, and others to ‘revive’ Sailor Galaxia.

 

Princess Kakyuu asks, “Is there anything that you can do?”

 

Ami says, shaking her head solemnly, “Unless we remove what’s making it impossible for us to restore Galaxia’s life-energy.”

 

Mimi tells Suguha, “Maybe you can use that power of yours…”

 

Galaxia says, weakly, “No…” Everyone looks at Galaxia and she says, weakly, “Celestial, you were…given the ability…to wield Etherion…for a greater purpose…”

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “Greater purpose. All this power has done nothing, but caused pain even to my own family.”

 

Kazuto and Asuna become worried for Suguha and Galaxia says, with a weak smile, “Great power…is a mighty responsibility to bear…the universe…knew that you would be able to bear the burden…and the hardship…your soul is one of the strongest…that I have ever seen…believe in yourself…believe in those that love and care for…and trust in your own power…trust in your own heart…”

 

Galaxia coughs as her life is fading and Hotaru says, concerned, “Galaxia-dono!”

 

Galaxia says, with a weak smile, “It is all right…Sailor Saturn…even we, Sailor Senshi…must die…and return to the great cosmic forces…that gave us birth…and to our powers…”

 

Amara says, “And that’s why those asses did this. They want to weaken the universe’s defenses.”

 

Galaxia says, shaking her head, “No, I don’t think so…they were after something more…something that only I…or my powers may unlock…However, my powers will not be lost…my spirit and my power will live on…in my successor…who is in this room right now…”

 

There are gasps and Michelle asks, “Your successor?”

 

Galaxia nods weakly as she starts to glow and she says, weakly, “Yes…she will carry on my legacy…and so much more…When you bring Sailor Moon back from the darkness…tell her…thank you for all that she has done for me…Thank you all…” Galaxia then slowly closes her eyes and she fades away leaving only her Sapphire Crystal which starts to float in the air while plenty of the others close their eyes and start to shed tears.

 

Amara and Trista bow their heads in respect and Trista thinks in her mind, “You will never be forgotten Galaxia-dono.”

 

Amara thinks in her mind, “You were once an enemy, but only because an evil force controlled your body. You, in the form of your star seed, helped our princess defeat the evil that possessed you and you are a fellow Sailor Soldier. Your death will not be in vain Sailor Galaxia.” On the meanwhile, Galaxia’s Sapphire Crystal starts to glow and spin around everyone.

 

Sora asks, “What is it doing?”

 

Tai says, “You heard what she said.”

 

Matt says, “One of the non-Sailor Scout girls of our group is her successor.” The Sapphire Crystal continues to orbit around our heroes and heroines until it stops in front of Hinata.

 

Hinata asks, surprised, “Wait! Me?” Before anyone could say or do anything, the Sapphire Crystal goes into Hinata and she is engulfed by such a bright light that everyone is forced to cover their eyes. However, as soon as the light appears, it fades away and when everyone can look again, they are shocked to see a brand new Sailor Scout ‘replacing’ Hinata Hyuga.

 

This brand new Sailor Scout looks to be an Eternal level Sailor Scout with a golden crown adorned with all types of jewels on top of her scalp, her dark blue hair is long and flowing down to her kneecaps behind her back, there is a golden Milky Way sigil on her forehead, her violet-white Byakugan eyes remain the same, she has a light pink hue on her lips, and her sailor fuku is similar to other Eternal level Sailor Scouts, but she has a golden choker, golden sailor collar with the rest of the sailor pearly white in which there is a violet heart broach with golden Milky Way designed jewel and four golden feathered wings attached to the broach, violet shoulder pads, violet colored fingerless gloves that goes up to her elbows with bracelets exactly like Galaxia’s bracelets around her wrists, her skirt is armored with the colors of gold, violet, and white being the colors of her skirt, she has ninja style pouches attached to her skirt with various tools/weapons, golden armored kneepads, and golden armored high-heeled boots that cover up half of her lower feet and with three inch heels. There are also four huge and fluffy golden feathery wings coming out of her back.

 

Naruto asks, stunned, “Whoa, Hinata?!”

 

Hotaru asks, amazed, “So, she is the new Sailor Galaxia?”

 

The new Sailor Scout says, in Hinata’s voice, “No, Sailor Galaxy. My name is Eternal Sailor Galaxy.” The new Sailor Scout, Sailor Galaxy, asks, “But am I worthy?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “Yes, you are. Galaxia’s Sapphire Crystal wouldn’t have chosen you if you weren’t worthy.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Thank you, Trista.”

 

Amara tells Sailor Galaxy, “Remember, girl, you have been a great honor and also a great responsibility.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “I’ll try my best to fulfill that responsibility.”

 

Trista says, “We know that you will Sailor Galaxy.” Suguha’s right hand turns into a fist and she slowly walks out of sickbay in which plenty of the others notice including Kazuto and Naruto.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Sugu…” However, Naruto rushes out after Suguha and catches her in the hallway.

 

Suguha says, sensing Naruto, “Naruto.”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “Hey, Suguha.”

 

Suguha says, weakly, “Hey.”

 

Naruto asks Suguha, “Is something wrong?”

 

Suguha responds, “Death.”

 

Naruto asks, “Huh?”

 

Suguha says, with a plain tone, “For the past three years or so, all I’ve seen in pain, sorrow, despair, and death. I’ve been fighting against that, but…SAO and Duel Monsters are games, Naruto. They were supposed to be things that people were meant to enjoy and people like Kayaba turned them into nightmares.”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “That guy…”

 

Suguha says, interrupting, “Is an asshole, Naruto. I know. I should know. I’ve known him for two lifetimes. And it has been the ultimate pain in the neck.” Suguha says, with a sigh, “However, despite me trying to deny it every single time, it makes me wonder if he wasn’t right about me. Is my life nothing more than a battle?”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “You can’t believe that Suguha.”

 

Suguha says, “I never denied why I did kendo before all this. It came naturally to me and I loved it, but now, is because that I was born and bred to be a warrior? And these days, I don’t ‘play’ Duel Monsters anymore. I ‘duel’ with Duel Monsters, Naruto. It is just another battlefield to me. But then again…”

 

Naruto tells Suguha, “No way, Suguha! Who you are and what your life is up to you! Believe it!”

 

Suguha tells Naruto, with a sigh, “I wish that I can completely believe that Naruto.” Suguha says, “I don’t doubt what I’m fighting for, but it…”

 

Just then Kazuto’s voice rings out, “I know how you feel Sugu.” Naruto and Suguha look to see Kazuto coming towards them and he says, “Trust me, Sugu. I know exactly how you feel. Kirito, the Black Swordsman of SAO…is still a part of me. As much as you are a warrior and Naruto is a ninja from his world, I’m also a swordsman.”

 

Suguha says, “Big brother…”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “However, despite this, there is more to me than just Kirito. I’m also Kazuto Kirigaya, your brother. You are Sailor Celestial, Princess Selene, and Leafa, but you are also Suguha Kirigaya. You are a warrior, but it is only part of who you are. However, Sugu, I can’t really help since I’m facing plenty of the same problems that you are.”

 

Suguha says, amazed, “Kazuto…”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “To be honest, I think that plenty of us are still recovering from what happened and we also are ‘falling in love’ with ALO much of the same reasons that you are: To fly away from SAO.”

 

Suguha gives a look of surprise, she then smiles, and she says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Suguha tells Naruto and Kazuto, with a smile, “Thank you, you two.”

 

Naruto says, “No problem.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Now, let’s bring our sister back home.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Soon enough, Suguha, Kazuto, and Naruto head back to the others and they start to discuss on what to do to find our corrupted Moon Princess and bring her back to ‘normal’.”

 

August 2, 2025, Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, we are on a massive island that contains a massive facility with various young teenaged men and women wearing uniforms that has the colors of red, yellow, and blue, much like the uniforms of Duel Academy Island of Jaden Yuki’s time. However, deep within the island facility, there is a figure talking with Emi Ayukawa, the Fusion Dimension version of Miss Fonda Fontaine, the beautiful head nurse of Duel Academy Island and head of the Obelisk Blue’s female dorm.

 

The figure says, with a nod, “I see. Thank you. Return to your students.”

 

Emi says, with a nod, “Thank you, Professor.”

 

After Emi has left, the figure says, “The Standard Dimension’s Sailor Celestial has gained even greater power than before and she is close to mastering this new form of Summoning.” The figure pushes a button on the screen and Edo, the Fusion Dimension version of Aster Phoenix, appears on the screen.

 

Edo asks, “Yes, Professor?”

 

The figure responds, “Edo, our new agent from Standard has failed.”

 

Edo says, with a nod, “I know.”


The figure says, “However, her mastery of the D-Hero shows that she is well-talented. She brought Standard’s Sailor Celestial to the brink. She needs more training.”

 

Edo says, “I understand.”

 

The figure tells Edo, “Jealous doesn’t suit you, Edo. She may not have the level of mastery of the Destiny Heroes as you have, but she is an excellent duelist and being from Standard, she knows about all summoning methods. She is invaluable for that knowledge and skill alone.”

 

Edo says, with a nod, “Yes, Professor.”

 

The figure, revealed to the mysterious Professor, says, “However, her ‘grudge’ against Sailor Celestial may cloud her mind to her mission. As you are giving her additional training, make sure that she learns to ‘focus’ her emotions.”

 

Edo says, “Understood, sir.”

 

The Professor then says, “Also, you are to consider Standard’s Sailor Celestial a threat as well as a target. When they bring their Sailor Moon back from the darkness and she gets stronger…she will destroy us.”

 

Edo asks, stunned, “You can’t be serious, Professor?!”

 

The Professor says, “Don’t be a fool, Edo. Sailor Celestial is the Sailor Soldier of Reality for a reason.”

 

Edo says, with a nod, “Understood, sir.”

 

When Edo’s visage vanishes from the screen, the Professor says, “Kayaba, you seek to give the daughters that you have forsaken the means to destroy my utopia even if it means that you are the worst fiend that the multiverse has ever known. However, it isn’t all that you are looking for. It makes me wonder…”

 

August 2, 2025, Kirigaya household

 

Inside of their home, Kazuto and Suguha are together inside of Kazuto’s bedroom along with Trivia as they are packing what they need with a solid projection of Yui, using technological aid by Izzy and Ami, is watching them.

 

Yui asks, solemnly, “Will Auntie Usagi come back, daddy?”

 

Kazuto tells Yui, with a smile, “She will, Yui-chan. Auntie Usagi will be home soon.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “That’s right, Yui-chan.”

 

Kazuto tells Yui, “We’re all going to bring her home together.”

 

Yui says, with a smile, “Right, daddy!” Later on, Kazuto and Suguha are in the kitchen with Trivia as they eat their meal.

 

Trivia says, “I never thought that I would see the day.”

 

Kazuto asks, solemnly, “Can we really blame her?”

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “Every single day ever since this started…No, even after we left SAO behind, there have been always reminders for her. With Kayaba and Ermac being the most hard on her, they kept pushing her to the limits. To be honest…”

 

Kazuto says, “Sugu…”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, annoyed, “Don’t say anything big brother.” Suguha says, with a sigh, “It is the same for me. Many a night, I see Aaron’s death. I see their lives…their joys…their pains…and for plenty of them…their deaths…” As her final battle with Kayaba/Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO comes to her mind, Suguha says, “I bonded with the players of SAO and used their power to overcome that bastard and while I felt their hopes and dreams, I also saw plenty more…plenty that I wish to forget, but I dare not to forget.” Suguha puts her hands over her heart and she says, “And some of them are now a part of me.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Including Diabel, Sachi, and Aaron.”

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “Serena lost herself to fear.”

 

Kazuto says, with a solemn nod, “She became so afraid that it overwhelmed her.” The two of them look at each other and Kazuto tells Suguha, “We’ll get her back, Sugu.”

 

Suguha says, with a weak smile, “Yeah.” Soon enough, the two of them head to bed and both of them fall into a deep sleep.

 

August 2, 2025 (Standard Earth time), Unknown universe

 

Shadow Sailor Moon is within a mysterious base within another universe and looking around until the Sailor Animamates come up to her and bow in front of her.

 

Sailor Lead Crow says, “Mistress Sailor Moon.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon asks, “What is it Lead Crow?”

 

Sailor Lead Crow says, “We have found the information that you are looking for.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon asks, “And…?”

 

Sailor Lead Crow says, “We have found the people that you are looking for in this universe.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “That’s good. You have done well.” Shadow Sailor Moon asks, “Are you angry that you have to work under me?”

 

Sailor Iron Mouse asks, nervously, “Mistress…?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark smile, “Come now. Speak your minds.”

 

Sailor Lead Crow says, “Well…You were our enemy and you did defeat us.”

 

Sailor Aluminum Siren says, “But you did revive us and you control us, so, it means that we have to do what you say no matter what we feel.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “True. However, I prefer subordinates that are more than ‘kiss ups’ and ‘mindless drones’.”

 

The Sailor Animamates look confused and Sailor Tin Nyanko asks, “But mistress…”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “I said that I want subordinates that are independent, but I didn’t say that I want ones that could have a chance to ‘stab me in the back’.” Shadow Sailor Moon gives the Animamates a wicked smile that makes them nervous and she says, with a dark grin, “Remember that.”

 

The Sailor Animamates reply in unison, knowing what Shadow Sailor Moon meant, “Yes, mistress.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Good. Now, we are going after the ‘big guy’ first.”

 

Sailor Iron Mouse says, nervously, “The big guy? You mean…”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a smirk, “Yes, him.” Shadow Sailor Moon then looks at a holographic picture of none other than The Hulk, the powerful gamma powered superhero through at times anti-hero of the Marvel Universe.

 

August 3, 2025, Orbit around Mars

 

Within the spaceport created by Washu, we find the USS Enterprise from the Star Trek universe starting to ‘light up’ and power up while all docking clamps keeping it stable in the spaceport are removed and retract into the spaceport itself. Within Enterprise, Ami, Kazuto, Mina, TK, Ken, Yolei, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Trista, Patamon, Wormmon, and Hawkmon are assembled together on the bridge as a turbolift elevator door opens to reveal Suguha, Davis, Veemon, Kari, Gatomon, Tenchi, Ayeka, and Sasami.

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Princesses on the bridge!”

 

Plenty of the others look at her and Amara asks, annoyed, “Seriously?”

 

Yolei tells TK, “That’s your girlfriend.”

 

Ken asks Davis, “How is everything?”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Ready to go, Ken.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Can we really run the Enterprise?”

 

Tenchi says, “Thanks to the modifications that they made, the automated systems will allow us to run the Enterprise even with the number of the people that we have.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “That’s good.”

 

Kari tells Ayeka, “We thank you for your help, but you don’t have to come with us.”

 

Ayeka responds, “Of course we do! For one thing, Davis is a member of the Jurai royal family and two, this is heiress to the Silver Millennium as well as the legendary Sailor Moon!”

 

Sasami says, with a nod, “Ayeka is right. Sailor Moon is a great heroine.”

 

Tenchi says, with a plain tone and nod, “Kayaba has gone really too far. If he wanted to push his former daughter to the edge, he has a reason for it.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s why we are going to save Serena from herself and bring her back.”

 

Kari asks Kazuto, “But are you sure that he is still alive?”

 

Suguha says, “Big brother and I know, Kari. When I struck the final blow and he vanished, I knew that he was gone. I could truly feel it. I struck him down, but good.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head, “I could ‘feel’ it too. It could be a ‘family connection’ or something, but what I do know is that Kayaba is still alive and not dead…again.”

 

Amara says, with a sneer, “He will be soon enough.”

 

Trista says, “As much as many of us, including me, would like to give Prince Heathcliff the ‘wrong end’ of our weapons…The fact is that there are only several people that can fight him and win.” Trista says, looking at Suguha and Kazuto, “And we are looking at two of them.”

 

Kazuto says, “Kayaba was making sport of me.”

 

Suguha says, “In SAO, bro. However, this is the real world for one thing and two, at the time, you didn’t discover your ‘true potential’. You’ve tapped into your own power now.”

 

Kazuto says, “A power that I have little understanding of.”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “True, but it has been a ‘bumpy ride’ for us to learn how to use our Scout powers and abilities.” Mina says, looking at Suguha, “Through not in the case for a certain ‘ultimate Sailor Scout’.”

 

Suguha yells out, annoyed, “Hey! It has been a trial for me too! Valkyrie Sailor Scout powers are not to be trifled with as you may already know since you are at Valkyrie level yourself Mina!”

 

Mina says, nervously and rubbing her scalp, “Good point.”

 

Suguha says, looking at her hands and in a solemn tone, “Power…”

 

Trista tells Suguha, “The greatest powers are always the greatest responsibility and greatest burdens to bear.”

 

Suguha says, sarcastically, “Tell me about it Trista.”

 

Ami says, “We’re ready to go.”

 

TK asks, “So, who takes the captain’s chair?”

 

Veemon says, with a smile, “Well, I say…”

 

Kazuto says, “I say Sugu takes the captain’s chair.”

 

The others look at him and Suguha yells out, stunned, “What?”

 

Davis asks, “Like yeah! What?!”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Since Sugu is taking command of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts…”

 

Amara asks, plainly, “Hold up! Who said that Suguha is taking command of us?”

 

Trista responds, with a smile, “Remember, the Sailor Scouts are duty bound to protect the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom, and the royal family.”

 

Hotaru asks, curiously, “So, since Suguha is the younger Moon Princess and a Sailor Scout of a ‘higher station’, command of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts would fall to her now not to Venus since she was commander of the Inner Sailor Scouts during the Silver Millennium?”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “Celestial is out of jurisdiction unless it is terms of command due to her ‘very special status’. Like it or not, Sailor Celestial is now in command of all Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts until Sailor Moon returns.”

 

Michelle says, with a shrug and smile, “Can’t argue with that.”

 

Amara sighs at this and Mina says, with a pout, “Great. So I’m now third Scout on the ‘totem pole’.”

 

TK tells Mina, with a warm smile, “Well, you are ‘number one’ in my book, Mina-chan.”

 

Mina kisses TK on the lips and Yolei says, annoyed, “Get a room.”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “I didn’t ask to be a leader.”

 

Trista says, “Yes, princess, I know. Now, you have to be a leader.” Trista tells Suguha, “For your sister.”

 

Suguha gives a sigh and she responds, “Okay.” Suguha tells Davis, “Sorry.”

 

Davis says, with a shrug, “No big.”

 

Kari tells Davis, with a warm smile, “I’m proud of you, Dai-kun.”

 

Kazuto says, “However, I think Davis should be co-commander since the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined are allies.”

 

Suguha says, “We can work out a ‘line of command’ later, big brother. Right now, we have to find Serena.” The others nod their heads in agreement and Suguha sits down in the captain’s chair while Ami and Kazuto sit down at the helm controls.

 

Ken asks Ami, “Are you sure that you can do this?”

 

Ami says, “Thanks to Washu and creating those special VR programs for my Amusphere, I’m well versed in what to do.”


Kazuto says, “Thankfully, I also used those programs too.”

 

Amara says, “Well, it doesn’t mean that it could apply to real-life.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, my experience from ALO seems to have caused my kendo to become even better. I really don’t know how to explain it.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Actually, Amara-chan could agree with you Suguha.”

 

Amara says, with a sigh, “Yeah.”

 

Kazuto says, “We can talk about the implications about Full-Dive VR later.”

 

Davis says, “Kazuto’s right. We have our Moon girl to stop.”

 

Ami says, pushing buttons on the helm controls, “One-quarter impulse power.” Soon after, the Enterprise starts to slowly move forward and navigate straight out of Washu’s space-port.

 

TK says, with a smile, “We are truly ‘boldly going where no one has gone before’.”

 

Ken says, with a smile, “Better watch out for copyrights, TK.”

 

TK says, “Something tells me that we have much worse than copyrights to worry about Ken.”

 

Trista sits down behind the communication’s station and Trista says, “Bridge the engineering.”

 

Washu’s voice calls out, “This is engineering and the genius Washu talking.”

 

Tenchi says, with a sigh, “Typical Washu.”

 

Trista tells Washu, “Are we ready for the jump?”

 

Washu says, with a sly and confident tone, “Are you kidding? You are taking to the greatest mind in the universe here! Of course we are ready!”

 

Ayeka asks, lowly and sarcastically, “Why doesn’t that give me much confidence?” Sasami giggle at her older sister’s nervousness.

 

Suguha shouts out, “We are going to cross into another universe, Washu. The multiverse has got to be a ‘BIG PLACE’.”

 

Washu says, “No kidding, girlfriend! Anyway, thanks to the tracer on your royal sister’s boyfriend, we know exactly where she is.”

 

Tenchi says, “I still don’t get how you made tracking devices that work in-between universes and how you got them on the others in the first place.”

 

Davis tells Tenchi, “Cuz, this is Washu we are talking about.”

 

Tenchi says, with a nod, “Good point, Davis.”

 

Ami says, “We’ve cleared the spaceport.”

 

Davis says, “Okay, ahead one-half impulse power to get some distance away to make the jump.”

 

Kazuto says, “Right.” Soon enough, the Enterprise increases speed and leaving the orbit of Mars goes into the vastness of the solar system and the galaxy in order to make the ‘jump’ from their universe into another alternate one. After going past the asteroid belt, they are a good distance away from Jupiter.

 

Amara says, “This is it.”

 

Trista tells Washu, via the communication system on the Enterprise, “Washu, we are ready.”

 

Washu responds, “Okay, I’m starting it up.” After a short time, there is a bright glow from the Enterprise that surrounds the ship before the ship vanishes with a bright glow and when the glow fades away, it was like the starship wasn’t even there.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s universe time), Marvel Movie Universe

 

At an alternate Earth, Shadow Sailor Moon is looking at a massive facility in the middle of the woods.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Leave it to Tony Stark to make a top notch security system.” Shadow Sailor Moon is observing what’s happening and she smirks as she sees something. Shadow Sailor Moon then teleports into the building where she goes to a computer console in which she connects a smart phone type device to the console in which Shadow Sailor Moon gives a wide dark smirk. Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark wicked smile, “It pays to have a few geniuses on your side.”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s universe), Marvel Movie Universe, Outer Space

 

Within the same universe, we are just outside of Mars as the USS Enterprise flies past it in which we head to the bridge where we find Ami, Kazuto, Mina, TK, Ken, Yolei, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Trista, Patamon, Wormmon, Hawkmon, Suguha, Davis, Veemon, Kari, Gatomon, Tenchi, Ayeka, and Sasami have been joined by Asuna, Izzy, who is working at the other stations on the bridge with Trista, Kotone, and Suguha’s Digimon partners, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon, who were both in Suguha’s special digivice.

 

Sasami says, “It looks like we never left.”

 

Ayeka says, “True, but we have to remember we are in an alternate universe Sasami.”

 

Tenchi says, “I don’t blame Sasami, Ayeka.”

 

Asuna goes to Kazuto, who is at the helm with Ami, and she says, “I’m amazed that you learned to pilot a starship.”

 

Kazuto tells Asuna, with a smile, “Even with Washu’s special VR programs, it wasn’t easy, Asuna.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “I’ll bet.”

 

Amara asks, “So, which Earth are we at?”

 

Yolei responds, “Who knows Amara?”

 

Ami says, “We’re accessing the information networks of this Earth.”

 

Kazuto says, “We better activating the cloaking device.”

 

Ken says, “That’s a good idea, Kazuto.” Soon enough, the Enterprise seems to vanish into nothingness as they activate the advanced version of Star Trek universe style cloaking device and the starship continues to approach this planet Earth.

 

Wormmon asks, “What would Serena want here?”

 

Gatomon says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Trista says, “I believe that I may have a good idea.” Everyone looks at Trista and she says, “Based on the information that I have gathered, it seems this is a universe based on an American comic book series.”

 

There are surprised looks and Tenchi asks, “Which one?”

 

Trista responds, “Marvel.”

 

There are plenty more surprised looks and Yolei says, with a sigh, “We’ve just entered a world of superheroes.”

 

Mina yells out, annoyed, “Hey! What are we?!”

 

TK tells Davis, with a smirk, “You got any tips for us, Davis?”

 

Davis yells out, annoyed, “Wait a minute! What are you looking at me for?” Davis crosses his arms in front of him and he says, a bit nervously, “Okay…maybe I skim a bit.”

 

Plenty of the others giggle at Davis’ embarrassment and Kari says, with a smile, “Dai-kun prefers anime and manga.”

 

Davis tells Kari, sarcastically, “Thanks a lot, Kari-chan.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Is there any sign of Serena-hime?”

 

Izzy says, “Not so far…” Izzy says, his eyes widen, “Wait! I have a lock on her signal! She is on this Earth!”

 

Everyone gasps and Amara asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “Beyond very sure, Amara.”

 

Suguha asks Izzy, “Where, Izzy?”

 

Izzy responds, “Let me see…” Izzy says, his eyes widen, “Uh oh.”

 

TK says, “That’s not a good sign.”

 

Tentomon asks, “What’s wrong, Izzy?”

 

Izzy says, “Serena is about to get in the middle of a super brawl if what these sensors are telling me.”

 

Suguha leaps from her seat and she says, “Mina! Kari! Davis! Let’s go!”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “Sugu!”

 

Suguha says, “Sorry, big brother. It is going to take Valkyrie level power to hold down Serena.”

 

Asuna says, coming over to Suguha, “Then that means that I’m in too since I’m Valkyrie level too.” Kazuto was about to say something, but Asuna kindly, but sternly gives a look that says ‘don’t argue’ in which Kazuto doesn’t say anything.

 

Kotone says, “Good luck, Asuna. And be careful.”

 

Asuna nods her head and Asuna tells Kazuto, “We’ll be careful, Kirito-kun.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “I know.” Soon after, Asuna, Suguha, her Digimon partners, Davis, Veemon, Kari, Gatomon, and Mina pack into the turbolift elevator and head down to the transport room and along the way, they pick up Star Trek communicators and level two phasers from the armory on the ship. At the transporter room, Washu is at the control with Suguha putting her two partners back into her digivice.

 

Washu says, “It is a good thing that they make sure that this transporter can handle Digimon too.”

 

Gatomon says, “Yeah, I would rather not have my data spread all over the place.”

 

Veemon says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Kari says, “But this is really disturbing.”

 

Davis says, “Yeah, I know. They plan to use the Enterprise as some kind of ‘troop transport’ or something.”

 

Mina says, “That’s disturbing. And it would disturb all sci-fi fans if they knew.”

 

Suguha tells Washu, “Hit it, Washu.”

 

Washu says, excitedly, “You got it!” Washu then activates the transporter and the five humans and two Digimon on the transporter pad vanish in a flash of light.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s world time), Marvel Movie Universe, Leipzig/Halle Airport

 

At the Leipzig/Halle Airport in Germany, we find a team of consisting of Iron Man, War Machine, Black Widow, Black Panther, Vision, and Spiderman facing off against Captain America, Falcon, Winter Soldier AKA Bucky Barnes, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, and Ant-Man/Scott Lang.

 

Falcon asks, “What we do Cap?”

 

Captain America responds, “We fight.” Captain America’s team starts to slow move towards Iron Man’s team.

 

Black Widow says, “This is going to end well.” Iron Man’s team starts to march towards them, but Captain America’s team speeds up and Iron Man’s team speeds up, but before they collide, something ‘crashes’ in-between forcing all of them to step/leap back. When the smoke and dust clear, Shadow Sailor Moon, in Valkyrie Sailor Scout form, is standing before them all.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon asks, in a dark sarcastic tone, “I’m sorry. Am I interrupting?”

 

Hawkeye says, “Um, yeah.” However, Hawkeye notices Scarlet Witch shivering in fear as she looks at Shadow Sailor Moon.

 

Captain America asks, “Who are you?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, “No one of any important to you or this universe. However, you, Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark, and his majesty are coming with me.”

 

Iron Man asks, in his classic tone, “Now, why would we do that?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon replies, with an evil smile, “I was hoping that you would say that.”

 

Scarlet Witch shouts out, fearfully, “Get away!” However, it is too late as Shadow Sailor Moon unleashes a powerful shockwave that knocks everyone else to the ground, hard.

 

War Machine tells Iron Man, annoyed, “You had to ask Tony.” Just then Shadow Sailor Moon is on Iron Man and before anyone could say or do anything, she ruthlessly bashes him in the armored waist, grabs him by his neck and waist, and throws into through a parked airplane! War Machine yells out, “Tony!” War Machine brings out his weapons, but Shadow Sailor Moon is on him, rips out his mini-gun, and sends him flying into the airport through a window. She then spins around and sends Vision flying high into the stratosphere via powerful Force Wave attack.

 

Captain America’s team is shocked and Falcon asks, “Do you think that she is on our side?”

 

Captain America replies, when Shadow Sailor Moon looks at then, “No.”

 

Falcon says, “Didn’t think so.”

 

Scarlet Witch says, shivering, “We…We can’t beat her…She is…She is…”

 

Hawkeye asks Scarlet Witch, “What has gotten into you?”

 

Scarlet Witch responds, fearfully, “We need to run now!” Other than Ant-Man, Captain America and his team become nervous at Witch’s fearful tone as Shadow Sailor Moon marches towards them, but she then spins around and grabs Black Panther by the neck.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon tells Black Panther, “From one royal to another…Don’t make it so obvious.” Shadow Sailor Moon then ruthlessly beats Black Panther so hard that his special Vibranium of his outfit can’t protect fully and he gets knocked out. Shadow Sailor Moon then stops Spiderman’s webbing in mid-air right in front of him.

 

Spiderman yells out, stunned, “Whoa! No way!” He then yelps out as he is wrapped up by his own webbing when Shadow Sailor Moon sends it back against him. Shadow Sailor Moon leaps away from her latest ‘victims’ before she gets plastered by Repulser fire from Iron Man.

 

Iron Man says, “Normally, I wouldn’t fire on a young lady, but I think that we can make an exception.” When the smoke and dust clear, Shadow Sailor Moon is completely unharmed and Iron Man says, nervously and shocked, “Okay…” He then yelps as he is slammed into the ground by another ‘Force attack’ from Shadow Sailor Moon.

 

Captain America shouts out, “Hey!” Captain America throw his shield at Shadow Sailor Moon, but Shadow Sailor Moon spins around and flicks it away with one of her fingers in which Captain America barely manages to catch it.

 

Falcon says, nervously, “We’re in trouble.”

 

Hawkeye asks, sarcastically, “You think?” Shadow Sailor Moon then throws Captain America and his team to the ground with another Force Wave attack.

 

However, a familiar female voice shouts out, “That’s enough Sailor Moon!” Shadow Sailor Moon then fires out of the way of multiple energy attacks and everyone looks to see Valkyrie Sailor Venus, Valkyrie Sailor Star, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, UlforceVeedramon, Dianamon, ShineGreymon, Magnadramon, and Davis, in his ‘Light-Hawk form’, floating in the air.

 

Iron Man, who just regained his senses, says, “And now, there is them.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “You are a long way from home sis.”

 

Ant-Man asks, surprised, “Sis? As in ‘sister’?”

 

Hawkeye responds, sarcastically, “I think that’s what ‘sis’ means.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, confused, “Hold up! How did they just understand us? And how come we are understanding them?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, in a dead pan expression, “One, we take English courses in school. And two, our powers including automatic translation abilities.”

 

Sailor Venus responds, nervously, “Oh, yeah. Ami-chan did mention that.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “Moon-chan, you have to stop this. Can’t you see what you are doing?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “I’m doing what I must. Just…please don’t get in my way.”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “What do you want with them?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, with a dark slip-song, “Well, from ‘Mister Rogers’, I want his Super-Soldier formula for one thing.”

 

Captain America says, plainly, “That doesn’t surprise me.”

 

Before the corrupted Moon Princess could continue, there is a beeping sound, Davis takes out a Star Trek style communicator, and he says, speaking into it, “What now? We are in the middle of something!”

 

Washu’s voice comes over the communicator, shouting, “Hey, pal! I’m here to just let you know that Eternity Diamond that you brought along just sparked up! There is another one in this universe!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Celestial asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Our universe hopping group look at Shadow Sailor Moon and she says, with a shrug, “Guess I’ve been found out.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “Sailor Moon, don’t! You don’t know what kind of forces that you are messing with!”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, with a dark serious tone, “I know exactly what I’m doing! I’m correcting a mistake! A ‘mistake’ that murdered four thousand people back home!” Shadow Sailor Moon then looks at Black Panther, who is getting to his feet, and she says, with a dark smirk, “Now, your majesty, I was wondering about a certain strange jewel in your nation’s possession…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I don’t think so!” Our Sailor Scouts and Davis draw their Phasers, but Shadow Sailor Moon uses her Force powers to rip them from their grasps and destroy them.

 

Davis says, “So much for stunning her ass and bringing her back.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Now what?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Now, we do this the hard way.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark sly smile, “The hard way? Celestial, you…” Shadow Sailor Moon doesn’t get to finish when she gets flying into airport with a huge ‘crash’ in which plenty of the others of our universe hopping group are shocked by this. Shadow Sailor Moon teleports above Sailor Celestial and she yells out, stunned, “You hit me!”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “Knock any sense into you, Moon girl?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark smirk, “Then I will my own version of ‘hard ball’.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “What do you mean?” Just then a portal appears nearby and what looks like the pieces of the Hulkbuster Iron Man armor come along with none other than the Hulk himself.

 

Spiderman asks, nervously, “Is that…?” Shadow Sailor Moon whistles and when Hulk looks at her, she points at Iron Man and the Hulk looks at him in which Iron Man quickly realizes what’s going on.

 

Iron Man says, “Didn’t see this one coming.”

 

War Machine asks, sarcastically, “You think?”

 

Hulk roars out in anger at Iron Man and Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “You play dirty sis.” Shadow Sailor Moon shrugs as Hulk charges at Iron Man, but Sailor Celestial gets in-between Iron Man and Hulk in which she says, “Okay, big guy! Hold it!”

 

Iron Man says, “Yeah, not a good idea.” Hulk gives a confused look and he then gives a powerful roar.

 

Sailor Celestial coughs and she asks, “Breath mint?”

 

Davis says, slapping his head, “Really? Man! She is brave or insane!”

 

Dianamon says, “Or maybe she has a trick up her sleeve.” Hulk then moves to push Sailor Celestial out of the way, but Sailor Celestial ‘blasts’ him in which he immediately reverts back into Bruce Banner, Hulk’s ‘human’ form, much to the shock of others.

 

The Marvel heroes are stunned and War Machine yells out, stunned, “Say what?!”


Vision, who has returned from his ‘trip’ by our corrupted Moon Princess, says, “Interesting. It seems like she has suppressed the gamma radiation that causes the transformation into the Hulk. It is still there, but it is completely suppressed…at least as long as the energy suppressing the gamma radiation holds.” On the meanwhile, Shadow Sailor Moon sneaks up and grabs Captain America in which he cringes as she uses a devices to extract a vial of his blood.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark smile, “Thank you, Captain Rogers.” Winter Soldier moves in to attack, but Shadow Sailor Moon throws Captain America away and grabs Winter Soldier by the arm in which she then uses her Force powers to knock everyone else of Captain America’s team including Captain America himself to the ground. She then uses her Force powers to bring Black Panther into her free hand. Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Now, your majesty, you and I need to talk.”

 

Davis says, seriously, “I don’t think so!” Shadow Sailor Moon yelps as she gets blasted by Davis using a blaster created from his Light Hawk wings causing her to release Black Panther and Winter Soldier from her grip and her getting thrown back, but she quickly leaps to her feet.

 

War Machine asks, “Now what?”

 

Iron Man says, “I’m getting to it.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You aren’t going anywhere.” Sailor Celestial then created rainbow colored binds that bind Iron Man and his entire team, minus Black Panther, and she says, “This is our fight. Stay out of our way.” Sailor Celestial then rushes over to fight Shadow Sailor Moon while Iron Man and his team try to escape with Vision using his powers, but with no success.

 

Vision says, “It is no use. These binds are made of a powerful cosmic force that not even the Mind Stone can break.”

 

Iron Man asks, “Seriously?”

 

Vision says, with a nod, “Yes. It means that she is a powerful cosmic force.”

 

Black Widow asks, “Asgardian?”

 

Vision says, “I don’t think so despite she looks similar to the Valkyries of Norse legend.”

 

Spiderman says, “Well, whoever or whatever she is, she has got us like spiders in a web and that’s my job!” However, Sailor Celestial and Shadow Sailor Moon clash blades that create a powerful shockwave that created a good sized crater on the ground and sends everyone not a Digimon and Valkyrie Sailor Soldier down to the ground, hard.

 

Ant-Man yells out, “Who or what are they?!”

 

Hawkeye says, “People that no one wants to piss off.” Soon enough, Sailor Celestial and our corrupted Moon Princess are fighting an intense fight with their swords and they seemly vanish in which various ‘explosions’ creating craters, smashing vehicles, and shattering windows, appear all over the place.

 

War Machine asks, “Now what?”

 

Vision says, “The two of them are moving at incredible speeds beyond the human eye can perceive and in fact, even I can’t keep up with their movements.”

 

Iron Man’s AI, Friday, says, in a female voice, “Unable to track them Tony.”

 

Iron Man says, plainly, “Great.” As Sailor Celestial and Shadow Sailor Moon continue their intense fight, our universe hopping heroes and heroines go over to the stunned Black Panther and Winter Soldier.

 

Sailor Star says, “If this person knows about one of the Eternity Diamonds, we need to get it before Sailor Moon does.”

 

Davis says, pointing to Winter Soldier, “And something tells me that something in his mind is something that Moon girl wants. And in her current state of mind, we don’t want her to get it.” The Digimon and Davis prepare to pick up Winter Soldier and Black Panther, but they leap away as Captain America’s shield nearly hits them.

 

UlforceVeedramon yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Captain America says, “I don’t know who you are and something tells me that you are here to help, but I can’t let you take my friend.”

 

ShineGreymon asks, “You would rather give her to the girl that just threw you around like a rag doll?”

 

Magnadramon says, “Real subtle, ShineGreymon.”

 

Hawkeye says, aiming his bow and arrows at the group, “Not a good way to make friends.” Hawkeye then yelps as his bow and arrows are ripped from him and towards Shadow Sailor Moon, who destroys them with ease.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, darkly, “Says that guy aiming an arrow with who knows what kind of deadly tip on it, DEAD eye.” Shadow Sailor Moon then judo throws Sailor Celestial down to the ground in which she dodges two blasts from Sailor Celestial’s railguns on her Etherion Booster. Shadow Sailor Moon unleashes a powerful Force attack that throws Davis, the Sailor Scouts, the Digimon, Black Panther, and Captain America and his team down to the ground, hard!

 

Davis yells out, annoyed, “All right, enough with the kid gloves!” Davis then transforms his wings into Vulcan Cannon style weapons and unleashes a barrage of energy bolts that doesn’t injure Shadow Sailor Moon for multiple reasons, but she is stunned long enough for Sailor Celestial to land a one-three kick, punch, and then another kick sending her flying into the top of the currently abandoned airport control tower with a mighty ‘crash’.

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “She isn’t going to be happy about that.”

 

When Shadow Sailor Moon teleports in with a dark annoyed look on her face, Magnadramon responds, sarcastically, “What gave you that idea?”

 

Sailor Star unleashes a shockwave from her rapier and she yells out, “Don’t make us hurt you, Moon-chan.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, “And don’t make me do this, Star-chan.” Just then black ‘goop’ ribbons comes out of Shadow Sailor Moon’s form and Sailor Star yelps as it wraps around her.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Star!” Sailor Celestial leaps into action, but Shadow Sailor Moon swings Sailor Star into Sailor Celestial.

 

ShineGreymon says, shocked, “Boss!” However, Sailor Sun unleashes powerful solar flames in which Shadow Sailor Moon then screeches out as the black ‘goop’ is vaporized, freeing Sailor Star, and Shadow Sailor Moon leaps back.

 

Sailor Venus asks, “What the?”

 

Davis says, “That ‘goop’! I knew it! It must be some kind of symbiote!”

 

Sailor Star asks, confused, “Symbiote?”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “You mean like Venom and Carnage monsters from Spiderman comics?”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “I thought that ‘goo’ looked familiar and it hates loud noises and really high heat!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Then let’s try this!” Sailor Celestial then unleashes a powerful sonic attack from her cannon, but it seems to only really annoying Shadow Sailor Moon and not cause her real pain.

 

UlforceVeedramon says, nervously, “It only seem to anger her.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Cut it out!” She claps her hands together and creates a shockwave that causes our universe traveling heroes and heroines to be stunned for a second and uses her Force powers to throw them to the ground, again.

 

Davis yells out, annoyed, “Would she stop doing that?” Shadow Sailor Moon then uses her Force powers to knock Black Panther’s mask off and then bring him and Winter Soldier into her grip.

 

Captain America says, seriously, “Bucky!” Captain America throws his shield, but our corrupted Moon Princess easily knocks it into the air and away from her. Just then both Winter Soldier and Black Panther grunt as Shadow Sailor Moon leaches into their minds and gets the information that she needs.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon asks, with a dark sly smile, “Thank you. Was that so hard?” She then drops them Black Panther and Winter Soldier to the ground in which she says, looking at Iron Man, “I’ll see you later, Stark.” Shadow Sailor Moon teleports away while Captain America runs to Winter Soldier.

 

Captain America says, concerned, “Bucky.”

 

Winter Soldier says, “Steve…She’s heading there. She leeched into my mind…took everything that she wanted…she’s…She’s going there, Steve.”

 

Captain America says, “Damn.”

 

Davis says, activating his communicator, “Enterprise!”

 

Washu’s voice responds from the communicator, “Hey, it’s Washu!”

 

Davis yells out, “Get Captain America and his friends along with us to the Enterprise on the triple and I mean now!”

 

Washu responds, “Okay! Okay!” After a few moments, Captain America and his team start to vanish in flashes of light.

 

Hawkeye asks, “What the…?” However, that’s all he could get as he and the rest of Captain America and his team vanish. Soon after, the Digimon return to their Rookie levels, Champion for Gatomon/Magnadramon, and Sailor Celestial puts Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon back into her digivices. Thereafter, our Sailor Scouts, Davis, and the Digimon vanish in streams of light and the ‘binds’ that Sailor Celestial put on Iron Man’s team, minus Black Panther, vanish as if they weren’t there.

 

War Machine asks, “Okay, what was that?”

 

Iron Man responds, “Still working on it.” The group goes over to Black Panther, who manages to quickly regain his senses.

 

Spiderman asks, “Is he okay?”

 

Black Panther shakes his head and Black Widow says, “He’s fine.” Black Widow asks, “So, what do we do now?”

 

Iron Man replies, “Working on it.”

 

Black Panther picks up his mask and he says, “As much as I want to continue the chase, I must warn my country that woman that attacked us will be attacking my country.”

 

Black Widow asks, “Isn’t your country one of the most isolated in the world and has the most advanced technology in the world.”

 

Black Panther says, “True, but we aren’t dealing with a woman. We are dealing with someone close to a god.”

 

Vision says, “He may have a point. The amount of power that she and the other mysterious visitors were using were off the scale, as you would say. And the constructs that one of them used to bind us couldn’t be broken even by the power of the Mind Stone and I was completely unable to phase through it at all.”

 

War Machine says, “Which means that she is really powerful and can give even Thor a run for his money.”

 

Vision says, with a nod, “Exactly.”

 

Iron Man says, sarcastically, “Wonderful.”

 

Just then Iron Man’s current AI, Friday, says, “Tony, there is a mysterious data file being sent to you. I can’t trace where it came from and there is no identification on it.”

 

Iron Man asks, “What can you tell me?”

 

Friday responds, “No virus or anything of the sort.”

 

Iron Man doesn’t say a word for a few moments and he says, “Open it.” When Iron Man’s displays within his helmet show the data file, his eyes widen.

 

War Machine asks, “What’s up?”

 

Iron Man takes to the skies and he says, “Get everyone back to base Rhodie. There is…something that I need to check out.” Before anyone can say or do anything, Iron Man takes off into the distance.

 

Spiderman asks, “What’s wrong with Mister Stark?”

 

War Machine responds, “Kid, I keep asking myself that question.” On the meanwhile, Black Panther can’t help to focus on Iron Man for some reason or another.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s time), Marvel Movie Universe, Siberia

 

In front of an entrance to an underground base within the Siberia wilderness, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, looking a lot as Kirito from SAO, Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura transport in front of the entrance where they see the armored doors have been completely destroyed.

 

Winter Soldier says, “Your sister works fast.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “How can you be sure that it is her?”

 

Winter Soldier says, “A feeling.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “A feeling that Sugu and I wish was wrong.”

 

Hinata activates her Byakugan, looks around with her eyes X-ray abilities, and Sakura asks, “What do you see?”

 

Hinata responds, “I see her. She is there with a male and…they are the only two alive in there. There are five more people in strange chambers, but they are…” Winter Soldier’s eyes widen with Captain America giving a confused look and the group walks inside making sure to take care just in case there are traps. However, soon enough, they enter a room where they find five large chamber containing the people that Hinata mentioned.

 

Captain America asks, “Bucky is that…?”

 

Winter Soldier says, with a nod, “Yeah, Steve. That’s them.”

 

Sakura says, “What’s left of them.”

 

Kazuto asks, looking around, “Where is Sailor Moon?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon’s voice booms, “Right here.” Everyone then looks to see Shadow Sailor Moon floating and dropping a barely conscious bald male in front of them.

 

Captain America says, “That must be…”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Zemo. The man that framed your friend over there. He also killed those five super-soldiers.”

 

Winter Soldier asks, confused, “Why?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon replies, “Revenge. Against both Hydra AND the Avengers. He is from Sokovia where his family died.”

 

Captain America’s eyes widen and he says, plainly, “Now, I get it.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, seriously, “What is it that you are doing here sis?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Let me show you.” Shadow Sailor Moon then creates a lance-like specter with a strange pyramid shaped ‘point’ at the top that’s like a prism, a brownish-black staff, and there are black chains at the bottom of the specter/staff.

 

Naruto asks, “What is that?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I don’t know, but it is powerful stuff.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “The Lancelot. It is a combination of specter and lance in which the crystal was forged from pieces of the first pieces of elemental energy to be born in the multiverse itself.”

 

There are gasps and Kazuto says, “That’s…REAL STRONG stuff.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You aren’t getting away with that Sailor Moon. Not until you come to your senses.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon responds, “I am in my ‘senses’, sis. I’m seeing things more clearly than ever before. Now, if you excuse me…”

 

Sailor Celestial aims her railguns and says, bringing out one of her Keyblades, “I don’t think so Sailor Moon.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “You might want to take care of your company that’s coming.” Shadow Sailor Moon points behind them and they look to see Iron Man coming into the room with Winter Soldier pointing a gun at him. Shadow Sailor Moon takes this distraction to leave and teleport away.

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Darn it!”

 

Captain America says, “Go after her. Bucky and I will handle this.”

 

Hinata asks, “Are you sure?”

 

Captain America replies, with a nod, “Yeah, I’m sure.” Hinata, Sakura, Naruto, Kazuto, and Sailor Celestial walk over to the door and Iron Man lets them pass causing all of them to look at him as they leave while Captain America and Winter Soldier confront him, but as they left, our other universe traveling warriors don’t seem to notice that Black Panther comes seemly out of nowhere to look at the scene before him.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s time), Marvel Movie Universe, Unknown location

 

Within an unknown location, Shadow Sailor Moon is greeted by someone that looks exactly like Wicked Lady, expect she has a golden crescent moon as well as black upside down crescent moon, in which they embrace and share a kiss.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “My Rini…”

 

‘Wicked Lady’ AKA Rini responds, sounding like she did as Wicked Lady, “Mom…”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark warm smile, “How are you? You had better been behaving yourself.”

 

Rini replies, with a dark wicked smile, “Maybe.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon gives a dark giggle and she asks, “How is ‘daddy’ doing?”

 

Rini sighs and she replies, “Difficult.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “Not surprising sweetie.”

 

Rini tells Shadow Sailor Moon, “He’ll understand mom.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Yes, I know.” Shadow Sailor Moon and Rini start to walk and Shadow Sailor Moon says, displays the mysterious Lancelot, “I have completely my operation.”

 

Rini says, amazed, “Wow. It is beautiful.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark smile, “It is. And it will look even lovelier with the ‘jewel’ that we picked up from Wakanda.”

 

Rini says, nervously, “Actually, mom…They failed.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon yells out, in a dark strong tone, “WHAT?!” Shadow Sailor Moon unleashes a powerful shockwave that shakes the whole area up.

 

Rini says, nervously, “It’s the truth, mom. They managed to break in, but somehow, Uncle Kazuto’s and Auntie Suguha’s ‘team’ managed to teleport it away.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark plain tone, “The Enterprise and our universe’s ultimate ‘mad scientist’ Washu.”

 

Rini says, with a nod, “Yes, mom.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a shrug, “Let them have it for now. We were going to go after the one ‘that man’ gave to my sister anyway.”

 

Rini asks, “What about the Animamates?”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “I’m nothing like Chaos and those villains that drop their ‘minions’ on the drop of a hat.” Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a dark grin, “I will give the Animamates more ‘incentive’ to fight for me and for me better than before.”

 

Rini says, with a dark smirk, “They did manage something.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Good. That deserves a bit of a ‘reward’ and like I said: Incentive.”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s time), Marvel Movie Universe, Earth’s orbit

 

Circling around this Earth, the Enterprise, still using the advanced cloaking device, floats in orbit around the planet and within the ship, we are within one of the cargo bays where we find a special ‘containment unit’ that contains the Eternity Diamond of Power that Sailor Celestial gained from Kayaba/Heathcliff at the end of SAO while another similar Eternity Diamond floats by it.

 

Our heroes and heroines are looking at it and Kotone says, “It is so beautiful.”

 

Lita says, “Yeah, it is.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “However, Dumpling didn’t get nothing out of this.”

 

Hotaru asks, “What would she want the Vibranium for?”

 

Raye says, “With our Meatball Head as she is…I’m not sure.”

 

Asuna says, “And that lance…”

 

Trista says, “I’ve heard legends about such a thing. I would have to go over what I know and the libraries to figure out.”

 

Matt says, “Something tells me that lance is going to be a real pain the butt in the future.”

 

Tai says, “Yeah, just our luck.”

 

Hinata says, “It is amazing that something so lovely could be so dangerous.”

 

Minato tells Hinata, “In the wrong hands, Hinata.”

 

Katsuhito asks, “Question is: Who are the ‘right hands’, Minato-san?”

 

Plenty of the others are looking at Katsuhito and Trista says, “Katsuhito-dono has a point. These are among the most powerful items in the multiverse and their temptation is great.”

 

Ayeka says, glaring at Washu and Ryoko, “Yes, I know.”


Ryoko asks, annoyed, “Why are you looking at me?” Ayeka gives a dead-pan look while Sasami giggles at this, but then a ‘beeping’ sound is heard causing Washu to bring up a holographic screen.

 

Tenchi asks, “What’s up, Washu?”

 

Washu responds, “It seems like our Moon Princess is on the move again.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Can you follow her?”

 

Washu replies, with a grin, “Can I? You are talking to the greatest mind of our universe and maybe more! Of course I can! Especially with the ‘little number’ that I left with her ‘new girls’.”

 

Michelle says, “I’m shocked that she revived the Animamates.”

 

Amara says, “In her way of thinking, Serena is just not herself.”

 

Raye says, with a plain and solemn tone, “Serena hasn’t been ‘herself’ since SAO and she will never be completely the same person ever again.”

 

Suguha says, “Doesn’t mean that she isn’t the same person deep down.”

 

Asuna says, “Suguha-chan is right. We just need to break through to the real Serena-chan.”

 

Davis says, plainly, “That’s going to take a bit of work.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “Big time.”

 

Ken says, “What I’m worried about is how Serena got the information on that spear and the Eternity Diamond as well as what else she knows.”

 

Trista says, nodding her head in agreement, “That’s a very valid concern, Ken.”

 

Gatomon asks, “So, what are we waiting for?” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines prepare to head off in the Enterprise and follow our corrupted Moon Princess to the next universe.

 

August 3, 2025, Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe, Moon Kingdom

 

Within the Moon Kingdom, the spirit of Queen Serenity is the courtyard of the Moon Palace and looking towards Earth.

 

Queen Serenity says, solemnly, “Oh, Serenity…” She then ‘senses’ something and she looks around in which when she looks behind her, we look up as Queen Serenity’s screams are heard ringing throughout the kingdom as we.

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s time), Unknown realm, Unknown location

 

At this moment, Shadow Sailor Moon is engaged in a passionate kiss with Sailor Iron Mouse and when they release from the kiss, Sailor Iron Mouse looks at Shadow Sailor Moon with pure love and desire in her eyes.

 

Shadow Sailor Moon asks, “Now, who do you love?”

 

Sailor Iron Mouse responds, with pure love in her voice, “You, mistress…”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon gently pats Sailor Iron Mouse’s scalp and she says, “Now, my cutie pie, you are going to be completely successful in your next mission.”

 

Sailor Iron Mouse replies, with hearts in her eyes, “Yes, mistress. I live for only you. My body, mind, and soul are yours to command.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Good.” Shadow Sailor Moon kisses Sailor Iron Mouse on the forehead causing Sailor Iron Mouse to shiver in excitement and Sailor Iron Mouse leaves as Rini enters the room.

 

Rini says, with a dark smirk, “Clever.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “Idiots like the enemies that we faced used fear to control their ‘minions’. I use love instead. When they completely adore you, they will do anything and they will do anything for you with everything that they have.”

 

Rini says, with a dark grin, “Nice.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, “And since your father is being so ‘difficult’, it does get quite lonely.”

 

Rini says, “He’ll come around.”

 

Shadow Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “I know sweetie.”

 

August 3, 2025 (Scout’s and Digidestined’s time), Marvel Movie Universe, outside of Jupiter

 

Returning to the Marvel Universe, we are outside of Jupiter where we find the Enterprise moving some distance away and plenty of our heroes and heroines on the bridge of the Enterprise with Suguha in the captain’s seat and Ami and Kazuto at the helm.

 

Ami says, “We are ready to make the jump.”

 

Tai asks, “So, how many of these gems are out there?”

 

Mimi asks, “And why does Serena want them?”

 

Yolei tells Mimi, a bit nervous in her tone, “Mimi, why do you think that Serena wants jewels that can alter the very fabric of reality of the whole of the multiverse much like Suguha’s powers?”

 

Mimi then gets the idea and she says, a bit nervously, “Oh.”

 

Palmon says, “That’s right, Mimi.”

 

Kazuto says, “It is obvious that Serena wants to try to reverse the ‘damage’ that Kayaba created with SAO and even possibly make sure that it never happened at all.”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “It is most likely. However, despite what we think and feel, Sword Art Online is now part of the past and messing with past events never works well with the balance of space-time.”

 

Matt says, “No kidding.”

 

Gabumon says, with a nod, “I agree, Matt.”

 

Suguha asks, “Is it possible…to perform the same kind of purification that Serena does with the Silver Crystal?”

 

Trista says, “That shouldn’t be a problem with your power, princess.”

 

Suguha gives an annoyed look and Amara asks, “But…?”

 

Trista says, “It is Suguha herself. I’m sorry, princess, but you are still quite in an ‘emotional state’ due to your ‘condition’. I’m not sure having four other souls living within you…”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “I know.”

 

Asuna says, “I think that Suguha-chan can do it and we can help her do it.”

 

Davis asks, “How can you be so sure?”

 

Asuna says, “We are all tied to Serena-chan in one way or another especially Kirito-kun, Liz, Keiko, and plenty of us. I think that those closest to Serena-chan have the chance especially Kirito-kun and Suguha-chan. They are family and after SAO, they have grown strong family bonds.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “You have a point.”

 

Suguha says, “But I think that you need to be there too Asuna.” When Asuna looks at Suguha, she says, “You and big brother were there for Serena throughout that whole thing while my bond with her started…restarted around six months ago. I saw that the three of you were really closely bonded. You were family yourselves in a way. I know that bond can help us save her.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Sugu’s right. We are going to need you too Asuna.” Kazuto says, looking at the other Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, “And all of you, too. You also share a ‘family bond’ with Serena. You aren’t just friends and fellow Scouts. You are like sisters much like when Serena was Serenity and the Inner Sailor Scouts were her ‘court’. You weren’t just her ‘court’. You were…You are her sisters…her family.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Do you think that we can?”

 

Lita says, with a nod and smile, “We have to.”

 

Tai says, “Well, I say being mushy about it won’t help us find her and bring her back to her senses.”

 

Agumon says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Suguha says, pushing the communication’s button on the captain’s chair, “Bridge the engineering.”

 

Washu’s voice yells out, “What’s up?!”

 

Davis says in reply, “Let’s go!”

 

Washu shouts out in reply, “You got it!” Soon enough, the Enterprise starts to glow as it starts to cross universes and vanishes as quickly as it appeared in this universe.

 

August 3, 2025, Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe, Neo Domino City

 

In Neo Domino City, Atem is looking up at the sky and looking at his Millennium Puzzle.

 

Atem says, “When we finally get back the Winged Dragon of Ra, it is done and Yugi and the others must return to their time. However, I wasn’t taken from back in Yugi’s time. My spirit returned to this plane from this time and now, I am no longer a spirit. I have been reborn like the phoenix into this body. While my ‘past self’ is still in the Spirit World, it may not be wise to go with Yugi back into the past.” Atem then says, looking at the two Egyptian God Cards in his possession, Obelisk and Slifer, “Especially with the God Cards. Despite the ones in Yugi’s time being in the Spirit World, they could…” Atem says, looking up into the sky, “Plus, I sense that the God cards are needed here in this time. Chaos is spreading not only across the world, but across the vast and many universes.” Atem is in deep thought in which he doesn’t know is that Tea Gardner is looking at her with longing and concern in her eyes.

 

End of Chapter 28

 

Well, this is the end of this chapter. You must have been wondering when those Eternity Diamonds are going to play a role in this story or story series, huh? Well, you don’t have to wonder no more, but I bet that you have a ton of other questions, don’t you? Well, you are going to have to wait to find out when they are going to be answered, folks. Just keeping read and please no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!